It's All About Faith Pt. 03

Story Info
Buck and Anita are home from Discovery and full of stories.
16.7k words
4.67
12.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Phillip Johnson


Chapter Forty Three


It was just after one thirty when they hit town, and Buck called Mitch and Layla as he waited at a stop light. "Hi Buck, where are you?"

"About twelve minutes from your house."

"Really? Then come over, Mitch will be back any minute and the iced tea is made."

"We need something a little stronger than that."

"Margaritas coming up then."

"Thanks, love you," and he hung up.

"You never tell her you love her."

"That's in case we kill her and forget to let her know first."

They were a block from their house when Buck said, "Mitch is going to shit."

"Why?"

"You forget what you're wearing."

"Oh my God, where was my brain?"

"Where mine was, back at Discovery. Oh well, Mitch will love you, but you're on your own for keeping his hands off of you."

"Thank you honey, but I don't see Mitch pawing me. But…oh damn, no bra and no panties."

"And he'll know it because of having been in Discovery and Layla shopping at the boutiques."

"Damn, oh damn, oh damn."

"Too late now, we're there." Buck wasn't doing a very good job of hiding his smile.

Layla met them at the door and she hugged and kissed Anita and said, "Oh yes, you've been to Discovery. Damn you look hot."

There was that mess of confusing emotions again. "Thanks."

Then Buck put his arms around her and then attacked her and kissed her deeply with his tongue teasing hers until she responded and returned the kiss.

"My God, Buck, thank you, but what caused that?"

"Well you know what caused that and I wanted to be sure to do that before we wring your beautiful neck." She smile and he added, "A guilty smile if I ever saw one and it should be."

"What am I guilty of?"

"We'll talk about that over drinks. Potent drinks because we're still in Discovery mentally and emotionally."

She was studying him and still smiling as they talked. "Yes, I can see that. Go sit down and I'll bring your medicine." She returned with the pitcher of margaritas and four glasses and noticed Buck looking around like it was his first time there.

"Something wrong, Buck?"

"No…no, I was just remembering some of the semi intellectual conservative conversations we've had in this room."

"What about them?"

"All of that stands in such stark contrast to Discovery."

Buck was tasting his drink when Mitch came in saying, "So our weary travelers are back." Mitch grabbed the pitcher and filled his glass and took a long taste before sitting down. "So how was the adventure?"

"Well the four of us are going to have to get reacquainted now because Nita and I are not the same people that were here the last time."

Layla was still studying their friends and said, "Okay, seriously, are you two okay?"

"Can we get back to you on that," Anita said?

"Pretty traumatic wasn't it."

"Extremely traumatic actually for both of us."

"We need to explain something here. When we were talking to you about Discovery, we knew we had changed, but you two were still uptight reserved and proper, like we always were. Because of that, we were afraid of how you would deal with that little village, if you would be swept up in the excitement or if you would run away cursing and vowing to never see us again. We really worried about that.

Anita said, "So you were taking a big risk with our friendship by encouraging us to go check the village out."

"We were, but we also had a feeling that things would turn out at least okay, if not great."

"Even Wednesday afternoon it was questionable if we would stay longer." Buck was leaning back and just let Anita tell their tale. "Like you said, we went in there feeling all proper and aware of the world. Then we saw women in various stages of undress calmly strolling down the street. Then we went into the first boutique…Alice's I think it was, anyway we go from conservatively dressed cosmopolitan feeling adults to me standing there in the middle of the store, or at least that's how it felt, in just my panties and bra. Even now I just can't believe I could change my attitudes that quickly. And…well that was my point. How amazingly fast we jumped into a whole new world. Layla how long did it take you two to settle down after you got home?"

"Days, but like you, we're not the same as we were and never will be."

"We could tell you'd changed when we were here the last time before we left on our journey. We just didn't realize how you had changed and certainly not how much."

"Nita stand up and show Mitch."

After all she had been through she still was hesitant to put herself on display for Mitch, but she put her glass down and stood up. He could see what she was wearing but the impact and the reality of that didn't hit him until he saw her standing there in her slut suit as he was calling it. His eyes scanned her all the way down to her high heels before he asked her to turn around.

"Holy shit, Nita honey, come over here would you?" She wasn't far from blushing as she moved over to Mitch as he continued to stare at her. "Honey, you are so damn sexy, so hot." She could see it in his eyes. He knew she was without panties and bra and that thought had him studying her just that much more. His arm reached out for her and she stepped up against his chair as his hand landed on her hip. "Nita, I'm at a loss for words. You look different and I'm not just referring to what you're wearing. You are different in a deeper way."

Buck was watching the two of them as he said, "You should have seen her in her tiny skirt."

Mitch looked up at her and with a knowing smile asked, "Did you really?"

She was getting into the situation now as she gave him a sexy look and said, "Yes, I did, two of them in fact and a lot of other things."

"So you really did try things on in those boutiques." Those memories flooded her thoughts and she took her time to answer him as Layla and Buck became minor players in the developing drama. "Mitch, I was so petrified, but I tried everything on."

He was having fun and was going to see just how much she would admit to, "Everything as in what?"

"You were there as Layla shopped right?"

"Of course."

"Well, these shorts I'm wearing of course…and…"

Mitch pulled her down to his lap and said, "You might as well be comfortable because his might take a few minutes. Okay, your shorts and what else?"

"Honey, he wants to know about everything."

"You might as well tell him everything but don't forget that Layla and I are here and want to listen too."

"Well, I can't tell him everything."

"You decide, babe."

Anita took a long breath and said, "Well there were tops of course, several of them. Oh…Buck go out and get Layla's gift."

"I don't want to miss your story."

"I'll talk slowly."

Mitch, the man with a beautiful and very sexy wife was hopelessly enthralled with Anita. "So did you at least think of Layla and me?"

She smiled and kissed him quickly before saying, "Your names came up many times, especially the first couple of days. Things like, I'm going to kill them or wring their necks. Well, you get the idea. Times like our first boutique experience and I had to stand there in my panties to try these shorts on. Moments like that you came to mind."

"Why Nita I'm surprised that you'd think of me when you were just in your panties I'm almost speechless."

"Now stop that, you know what I meant."

"Honey, did you hear that? Nita thought about me when she was almost naked."

Anita was enjoying herself and the attentions of one of her best friends. "I did not say that. I had my bra and panties on."

"Oh you had your top off too and still you thought of me. Damn I'm getting some powerful visuals now."

"Mitch, why can't you behave?"

"I'm afraid Discovery took away my ability to behave. Now you were saying?"

"You're making it hard for me to…now damn it, that's not what I meant. It's hard enough for me…damn it Layla, I don't mean…" and he pulled her up against him and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay Nita, but I am surprised that you noticed that intimate detail."

"It is not and besides…"

"Oh so now you're checking that too are you?"

"Layla…"

"Mitch, take pity on her, she's trying to tell her story."

"Okay, I'll be quiet…but it's going to be hard," and he laughed again.

Buck chose that moment to come running in with Layla's gift and said, "You're making it hard for Mitch, is that what I heard. Damn gone for one minute and you two…"

"Buck, you're as bad as Mitch, now be quiet and give Layla her gift."

Mitch pulled Anita until she was leaned into his chest and his arms were around her and told her, "I just want to see what you bought for Layla." She moved her butt a little, relaxed and nestled into his arm as he whispered, "Thank you," and they traded a knowing glance before watching Layla open the bag.

She pulled the white tie front top out and holding it up said, "Oh I like this. It has a pretty collar and the way it flares in the front, so very sexy and stylish, thank you, Nita."

"You're welcome, they had just come in and when I saw them I thought of you instantly. It will go great with your gray skirt. I know because that's what I wore Thursday." Anita had her right arm behind Mitch's neck and his arms were around her waist with his hands on her hips. Just his lips and tongue moved as he silently told her thank you.

Layla jumped up and said, "I have to go try this on right now, I'll be right back. Save your story for me."

"Buck," Mitch said, "You're pretty quiet over there."

"I'm relaxed and I couldn't be more comfortable or happier. No, that's wrong, we could all be in Discovery right now."

"Now, wouldn't that be an adventure." Then a few minutes later he said, "Layla honey, we're waiting for you."

"I'm coming," she called from the bedroom. Everybody was quiet as they looked toward the hallway and then she said, "Okay, here I come." She walked to the end of the hallway and then stopped and posed for them with her hip cocked sassily and one hand up on the edge of the archway. Buck bent his head down with his hand on his forehead and Layla asked him, "What's wrong, Buck?"

"I'm having a crisis of major proportions. If I look at you I want to run over to you and throw my arms around you. If I do that then I can't stare at you. But again, if I stare at you I have to run over to you. I could die of exhaustion going back and forth. Layla, you look so totally smoking hot. If you and Nita were dressed like that at the same time I'd…I don't know what I'd do."

Mitch was still smiling and staring at his wife as he said, "Honey, that is the ultimate look. Buck's right, you are so totally hot." Then he looked at Anita and boring into her eyes with his he asked, "So why aren't you wearing your outfit like that?"

"I was going to, but you know potty breaks and all of that."

"You'd be legal. I think that if you really loved me you'd go get your outfit and show Layla and me how you look. I already know, but I'd like to see you like that."

"And what makes you think I love you?"

"I can tell, and besides I love you."

"You do not. You've never told me that."

"Our previous life wasn't conducive to comments like that. This is the new me."

"I like the new you very much. Okay then, just for you, I'll go change." Then before getting up she smiled at him and in a whisper asked him, "What if I make it harder for you?"

"You already have love."

"I like that." Then in a louder voice she said, "Okay then, I'll get our bag and I'll change. Buck, tell them about meeting Gabe and Carly while I'm gone. Just the early part though."

With Layla sitting across from Buck he was having a hard time not looking up her skirt. She'd managed to hide her treasures from him, but he kept hoping. He didn't even know if she was wearing panties, but he assumed she was, considering the situation.


Chapter Forty Four

As Anita changed, she tried to decide if she should wear her panties under her little skirt, but decided she would until she and Layla could talk. She looked at herself in the mirror and made sure her breasts wouldn't fall out, and then she thought about sitting on Mitch's lap in her tiny outfit. He couldn't see up her skirt, and she didn't care if Layla could. And there was Buck. Then she smiled. She was going to flash her own husband while she sat on Mitch's lap. Maybe, just maybe, she could get both men hard, and that thought, gave her a warm feeling so off came the panties. She looked at herself again, fussed with the tie top collar and brushed her hand down the front of the little gray skirt with the slight flare. She liked the flare cut because it accentuated her hip movements when she walked. She picked up another skirt that she had bought the second time she shopped and then paused. Then without announcing herself she went out and walked to the center of the room. She turned slowly and then looked right at Mitch. "Well do you approve?"

"Oh I approve alright, damn Buck, you lucky bastard."

"That I am. Even after meeting a stunning woman named Faith, I just had to keep staring at Nita."

"You met Faith?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"No, but I know who she is. What's her last name?"

"Coulter or Cotter…no Culver; Faith Culver."

"Well I'll be damned."

Anita was close to Mitch as she said, "Whoever she is, she seemed to have a thing for Buck."

"And you still came home."

"She's very easy to look at."

"She's the wife of an old fart that owns Discovery for all intents and purposes plus thousands of acres of farmland. She's his trophy wife. Did you meet him too?"

"No, she was with some arm candy. She said he was part of her hubby's security team or something like that."

"And she liked you."

"Seemed like it. She seemed to like Gabe too though."

"Well, she is like royalty there."

"Nita even has her e-mail address."

"Damn you two, better feel honored then. It's like being knighted by the queen of England."

"How do you know so much about them?"

"Hank told us a lot."

"That Hank is a strange one, and the more we were around him, the less sure I was about him."

"We'll tell you quite a story about Hank and his boys later. Like maybe another day."

"Why, are we overstaying our welcome?"

"Of course not, because we have stories that will surprise you and shock you."

"Great."

"We're likely to be talking a long time."

"We'll buy breakfast."

Mitch laughed and Layla asked Anita, "What is the other skirt in your hand?"

"Mitch, close your eyes so I can change."

"No. Layla and Buck get to watch."

"Close your eyes like a good boy and I'll try to find you a treat later."

"Sounds like I'll get a milk bone, but okay," and he closed his eyes. Anita made sure they were closed and then she unzipped and let her gray skirt drop to the floor and slipped the other one on as Layla watched.

Layla jumped up and went over to Anita and whispered in her ear, "You're not wearing panties."

"No, I'm going to tease Buck pretty soon by flashing him."

"That's not fair, I'm wearing panties."

"Why?"

"Because Buck will…or might see up…between my legs."

She smiled and agreed saying, "Well there's always that chance."

Layla smiled and said, "You don't care do you."

"Not really."

"Can I open my eyes now," Mitch asked.

"No," Layla said, "She's not ready yet."

"But it's a tiny skirt."

"Give me a minute, love," Anita said.

"Anita, I like the school girl look. Kind of slutty but I still like it."

"Everything I bought looks a little slutty." Then, smiling at Layla, she turned to face Mitch and lifted her skirt to her waist and started to do a wicked hip roll. She was doing great and slowly turned until she had gone all the way around and smiled at Layla before facing him again. "Okay hon, you can look now."

Buck immediately said, "You just missed something great man."

"What?"

"Nita just lifted her skirt and did one hell of a sexy dance right in front of you."

"Now damn it, Nita that's not fair."

She backed up to him and resumed her place in his lap and that gave him an excellent peek of her chest including the edges of her nice brown rings. She wiggled again and leaned back raising her skirt as she went. But with the skirt raised it blocked his view but gave Buck and Layla a wide open view of her pussy. "There honey, I've raised my skirt for you too."

"You're not the least bit funny."

Not to be outdone Layla said, "Buck, close your eyes."

"Why, I've seen Nita mostly or totally naked a lot lately."

"Just close your eyes and behave." She watched him closely and then lifted her skirt and pulled her panties off and tossed them aside where he could see them. "Okay lover boy, it's safe now." He opened his eyes and saw nothing different until he saw the small puddle of white panties on the floor not far from her chair. He was still sitting at the end of the couch and processing that information when she went over to him and sat very close to him and then lay across his lap with her back against the armrest. "Now give me a kiss and behave because we have stories to trade." He did as he was told but now his hand rested on her bare belly. As his eyes scanned her form draped across him, she raised one knee and opened herself to Mitch and Anita's eyes. Buck knew what they were seeing and it was driving him crazy. Then Anita let her knees separate and she toyed with her skirt hem to make sure that Layla and Buck could see her treasure.


Chapter Forty Five


Anita looked at her husband and smiled as she told him, "Okay Buck, you start our story." It lasted almost four minutes before Anita was interrupting him with additions, because like a typical guy he was giving the short hand version, except for the parts that were the sexiest. Part of his problem was, his eyes were still dropping down to the sexy and leggy creature across his lap. Her right hand rested on her pelvis and her fingers were curled in the fabric of her skirt, but she didn't move as Buck talked. The four of them seemed settled down and the words flowed, first from one couple and then the other. But all that time, very imperceptibly, Layla was coaxing the hem of her skirt up higher and higher as Mitch and Anita watched her. Layla was having a great time and Anita was trying to figure how to improve her own show. After all, she couldn't let Layla get too far ahead of her. Buck hadn't told them about Gabe and Carly, so they went through that and then their names came into the story more and more. Anita wasn't coming up with an original idea for teasing, so she did the same thing as Layla, and very carefully and slowly her skirt came up and showed Mitch more of her thighs, and then more again.

By sharing their adventures, they were all getting a little stirred up as they recalled different erotic or nervous moments of their stay. Anita told them about her time shopping when Bert caught her naked, and not once, but twice. That caused a shower of flattery and suggestive comments from Mitch, and then Layla started their story about having her picture taken and used against her. Then the subsequent entrapment by Hank, and then she stopped and looked over at Mitch for guidance. "Oh God, I don't know if I can finish this story now."

Buck pulled her closer as he bent as far as he could and kissed her. "But love, you have to now. This all sounds very serious. So what happened next?"

She looked up at Buck, and then at Anita, and pushed on. "Well, once he had us on the other side of the wall, we couldn't get out and I can't tell you how frightening that was. But it was going to get worse."

"Or better, depending on how you look at it," Mitch added.

"Well, that's true too. Okay. While Hank was talking to us through the intercom, two women enter the room from behind us. Eva and Aggie as it turned out." Mitch's hand was resting on Anita's thigh and the story continued. "I still can't believe this happened, but as I tell the story, I can relive what I was feeling both, good and bad. Well, as Mitch watched, both women started to undress me while Hank watched from the other side of the wall. Remember, I had no choice in the matter. He had those pictures of me and that really had me worried. Anyway, it wasn't long before I was standing there naked with Eva on one side and Aggie on the other, and Mitch a few feet away watching all of this unfold." Layla took a breath and glanced up at Buck before going on. "The details all kind of run together, but in essence, they started to run their hands all over me. At first I hated it and felt defiled, but they were gentle and were touching me in just the right way and in the right places." She looked right at Anita and said, "Just for the record this wasn't the real me and I was trying to fight it I really was, but…well…"