It's All About Faith Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Layla, I understand believe me, and I'll tell you why later."

"Well I lost all desire to resist, and that's when Aggie went over to Mitch and undressed him. He was..," and again she made eye contact with Anita and tried to be tactful saying, "He was so ready. So…Eva was…this is all a little embarrassing. Eva was doing everything to me it seemed. She was…you know kissing me and my breasts and…you know, on down, and there was that damn Hank on the other side of the wall and still watching. But then Eva, using her hands and…you know her mouth and she was inside of me and…oh God." Anita was leaning forward now fully wrapped up in Layla's story and remembering her own experience. What Anita failed to notice was when she leaned forward Mitch gathered an inch or so of skirt fabric in his hand as he slowly worked to coax the hem higher up her thighs.

"Well like I said, Eva was all over me and she was very good. I not only didn't fight it anymore, I encouraged her. I could feel my orgasm close, but it was like it was just out of reach and dancing around me in defiance. Then I looked over at Mitch, and he was naked, and Aggie was on her knees and taking him deep in her mouth. I wanted to watch them and see her make him cum, but at the same time I wanted to kill her. Those were fleeting thoughts though, because between Eva's skills and seeing Mitch nearing his climax, I just lost it and I didn't want Eva to stop now. Hank and his women had won, and all I could do was go along with it. Even now, I can still remember what it felt like." Layla had been about half there as her mind was wrapped up in those memories. She took a deep breath like she'd just woken from a hypnotic trance and smiled. "That's when Mitch and I learned all of that had been recorded. All of that was a simple set up so they would have something on us to keep us from talking about Discovery."

"No, you're kidding."

"We wish. According to Hank that movie is now safely put away in their safe as long as we keep quiet about the village." "Well, there's one of our unbelievable stories."

"That's really bad, illegal as hell and scary."

Anita didn't want to keep talking about the bad side of Discovery so she changed the subject. She was still oblivious to Mitch's scheming fingers so she said, "I said I understood about your experience with Eva, because something happened to me that I want to say was beyond my control and in a way it was…but technically I did have a choice. It was Thursday night when we went to see the local entertainment…a show they called it."

"We know all about that show, Nita. Did you find out they show what they do on channel three?"

"We found out about half way through our stay."

"Did you know you can buy DVD's of what they do?"

"No, really?"

"We have two of them in fact."

"Let's watch them later, honey," Mitch threw in. She just looked at him and said, "Let's wait and see okay?" She just didn't know if she was ready to watch porn with Buck or not. Layla was now back to easing her hem up to show her husband more of her pussy and Buck more of her silky thighs.

Buck and Anita's new friends must have been on Layla's mind because she asked, "What are Gabe and Carly like?"

"Like us really. New to all of those experiences, found the town by accident and so forth. You'd really like both of them" and then looking at Mitch he added, "Especially Carly."

They guys smiled at each other as Anita said, "I think Buck and Carly have the hots for each other. Well, I don't think, I know they do."

Layla looked up at him with big eyes and a pouty expression and asked, "So you don't love me anymore?"

"Honey, hurricanes and lightning bolts couldn't keep me away from you."

"But you love Carly."

"I like Carly…a lot…but I love you…." She just smiled up at him as her fingers worked her hem a little higher.

"And you've seen her naked."

"I have had that good fortune yes. She's like you in some ways actually. Not as good looking of course, but interesting. I even know her bra size."

"Is that right, is she a thirty six B like me?"

"So that's your size. It just so happens that is her size. Small world isn't it?"

"Well now I have to meet her. I have to meet who I'm competing with you know," and Buck kissed her again.

Anita was listening to them as they flirted with each other and her hem went higher as well, and between her and Mitch, her hem was getting dangerously close to showing more than she had intended. But she just had to keep up with Layla. "Layla, you'll like Gabe. He's very much like Buck only more suave."

"Hey, that's not nice. Big deal, he talks fancy."

"Okay, who tells the next tale?"


Chapter Forty Six


Layla moved just a little which made Buck look down at her and that's when she pulled her hem up another notch before she said, "Mitch and I have two more big stories. But one of them is so personal and intimate, that you'll have to forgive us if we lose our nerve halfway through on that one." She was keeping good eye contact with Buck as she once again looked up at him as she started their next story. "This has to do with our Thursday night show. It was nothing elaborate in the least, but we were still very affected by it. There were two couples that came out and started by undressing each other. One couple was Jim and Aggie."

"Oh shit, the same Aggie that undressed you honey," Buck said. "And of course Jim…the Jim from the toy store right?"

"That's him." Then Layla looked at Anita and said, "So you did go into the sex shop."

"Yes I did, but I was undecided until Carly talked me into it."

"Okay, the show. I'm not going to describe most of what they did because it was pretty typical. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it because we knew the actors. Now for Mitch's benefit, I have to mention Wendy."

"Yes, Wendy from the boutique."

"That's her and she does love her sex."

"We know. She's about the hottest in town in fact."

"You sound just like Mitch. So there we were in the front row and the two couples were going at it. I was wearing a top like yours Anita, and this skirt and of course no underwear at all. Well sort of by accident, or maybe not I let my legs drift apart…toward Bill and Wendy. Mitch had his hands between my legs and was driving me crazy and I was trying to watch both couples because they were getting so close. Then bang, and one by one they climaxed and Mitch was still after me. But then things took a turn. Bill got up and helped Wendy to her feet and the shared an embrace and a kiss. I looked like a total slut with my legs spread, and then just as Bill really looked at me, Mitch lifted my skirt and totally exposed me to him. I still can't believe the rest of it. Bill came over to me and kissed me like…well he really got me, but then he wiped his finger across the end of his cock and put it to my mouth. I actually tasted him and Wendy right there. I…I can't believe that I'm using the word cock in front of you two…when I've tasted another man's cum and tasted Wendy." She took a breath and said, "Then Wendy came over and kissed Mitch so deep I thought I was going to lose him and she told him something like, I'll bet we'd be hot together in bed. Just like that. Wendy, the woman he was lusting after all but propositioned him." Layla was looking for any signs of a bad reaction, especially from Anita, but all Anita was doing was just staring at her best friend and trying to picture her behaving so recklessly.

"Then," Layla said, "Then…Jim kissed Delia who was watching him from the far side of the front row and walked over to me. He's still naked and with at least half of an erection and…oh and he's shaved down there so that makes him look even bigger than he is…and he walked over to me and asked me if I was okay. I could only nod my head as I stared at his cock still wet with Wendy's juices. I just stared at it." Layla swallowed and went on. "Then he moved very close to me and put his lips to my ear and whispered for me to touch it…damn it, I can't tell this story without using crude slang so forgive me, to touch his cock. The more he talked the more I stared at it and the harder it was getting again. His voice was so smooth and soft as he whispered to me again to touch it before I went home. He claimed that it was staying hard just for me. What a line, but right then I believed him. I thought that I was getting him hard again just by staring at it. Can you believe it, I reached out and touched his wet cock. When I look back I realize I was playing in Wendy's…oh hell in her pussy juices. That got me almost as much as the fact that I wrapped my hand around his cock. Then he just backed away, smiled and went back to Delia and got dressed. I don't even remember the next few minutes. I just know that we went outside and down to get a couple more of Ethel's iced teas and rested for a minute."

Mitch now had Anita's skirt up far enough that he was looking at her puffy pussy lips. He was going to touch her but for the moment he just wanted to watch her and to look at her pussy. Buck saw that his wife was exposed to Mitch and the two men made eye contact for a brief second. Both of them were hard and Buck had to wonder if Layla could feel his cock push against her back like a lump in her pillow. He was also aware of what Layla was doing with her hand and her skirt hem and he wasn't going to wait much longer before he would help her.

"Now the second story we mentioned is really an extension of the first one, both on our last night in town. I said I wanted to get away from people for just a little bit and try to absorb what we had just seen and been a part of. We were still so wired and confused at that point. In case you didn't notice, there's a green area almost across from the 'Welcome to Discovery' sign. It's not large and it's not finished like a park. Just an area clear of trees or bushes and was mowed at some point. Anyway we walked up there because it was so much closer than the motel. We sipped our long potent drinks as we stood there and we talked and kissed as my high heels buried themselves in the dark dirt. We talked long enough to almost empty our glasses and then," and she looked at Anita and then up at Buck and said, "And then Mitch raised the hem of my skirt and tucked it into my waistband and reached down…well he was teasing me and then in no time I was out of my blouse and bra and the teasing continued." Buck chose that moment to let his hand rest on her hip so he could get a handful of the material and let it rest there.

"We glanced around to make sure we were alone, but we were away from all of the activity on the street and I so desperately wanted Mitch. My shoes and feet were wet with the gathering dew but I didn't care. Damn it, this is so…I can't tell this story without telling you every intimate detail. Mitch was all but naked and I had his," and she looked at Mitch because she hadn't thought about the fact that so many personal details would have to be told. To her it felt like she was inviting Buck and Anita into their bed as she and Mitch made love. "I had his cock in my hand. The same hand that had just held Jim's wet cock and Mitch had his hand between my legs. We were just ready to lie in that wet grass when we heard a voice telling us what we were doing was against the law. He identified himself and had a police badge and a gun on his hip. Then he explained that being naked and so forth meant we had broken the law. Then he told us we'd have to spend the night in jail and pay the fine in the morning. Mitch asked if we could just pay the fine in the morning since we had no way to run away even if we wanted to. He talked all nice and understanding and then explained that sometimes things could be worked out in lieu of the fine and jail. Then he laid it out for us. It was so late that the twilight was getting pretty weak, but he told me I had to finish getting naked. I was so near that as it was and he had plenty of time to look at me. As I did that he was getting his hard cock out."

"Oh no, Layla, he didn't."

She gave Anita a thin smile and said, "His hand was slowly slipping up and down in a slow motion rhythm as he explained that he had been a police officer somewhere else, but I guess he had a penchant for voyeurism. Then he told Mitch to strip naked too and then stand behind me. So there he was with his cock out and in his hand, still dressed and his damn leather badge holder and his sparkling badge hanging from his belt. It almost sounds laughable now, but at the time we were scared witless. Then Mitch was told to play with me while he watched. For some reason it was better for him to watch Mitch and me than for him to be all over me. I'm so thankful that was the case, but it's still weird. Then, believe it or not, he told Mitch to be sure he did it right so I would enjoy it. It was important to him that I get excited. I had to play with Mitch's cock while his fingers were in me and then he was to make love to me while Ernie…that's the cop…watched us and jacked off. He stood there watching us and describing what he was seeing and what we were doing. All of that was what we had planned on doing anyway, but we just didn't think we'd do it under orders from a cop while he jacked off. Well, to make this long story just a little shorter, Mitch and I made love and I all but forgot about Ernie. He was talking about how hot I was and describing my…anatomy…no, he talked about my pussy and so forth. Then he told us what he wanted us to do. Then I was to catch Mitch's cum in my mouth but…" and she looked into Buck's eyes again as she said, "I'm almost embarrassed to say I never wanted anything to do with having his cum in my mouth. I just knew it would taste awful and feel worse in my mouth. Then on top of that, I had to swallow it. Well, that's what I did of course because I had to, and then a minute later Ernie shot all over my breasts and belly. Well, that's it, except for us walking back to the motel with Mitch's cum seeping out of me and Ernie's cum drying on me."

Anita leaned more firmly into Mitch's shoulder and arm and said, "My God, what a frightening thing to have happen to you."

"I was scared out of my mind, but once I was into it, I just didn't care. I was still so full of desire left over from the show, and then with Mitch driving me crazy before Ernie appeared; all I wanted to do and think about was making love to Mitch. Oh, and one more thing. I really do like having his cum in my mouth now."

Anita looked at Mitch like she was talking to him only as she said, "Like Layla, I don't know if I can tell our last story, but I'm sure Buck will finish if it I can't. Layla, watch him closely and you'll know why once you've heard this one." Anita told them how after returning to the motel Thursday night and Buck tricked her into thinking she was with him when it really was Gabe who's cock she was holding and sucking, and it was Gabe that undressed her and almost made love to her. "Layla, can you believe that I was that easy to deceive? It's amazing what we can convince ourselves of when we want to."

"So when Gabe took your mask off, you were okay with the truth?"

"Like I said, I must have known all along so it didn't shock me. With me lying there naked and him almost on top of me my heart jumped and I couldn't move or talk for what felt like minutes, but…" and she looked at Layla seeking approval finished with, "But yes, I was very okay with it. I just couldn't take the situation to its logical conclusion."

Mitch gave her a serious look and Anita asked him, "What's wrong?"

"It's just that...," and he glanced at Layla and then added, "That I don't want you to be with this Gabe…I mean…at least not yet."

"What are you saying Mitch?"

"I want you and me…us to have a chance first."

Her hand went to the side of his face and gently brushed his hair back as she asked him, "Are you jealous Mitch?"

"I don't know. I can't even keep up with what Layla and I are experiencing and now it's like it's…damn it I can't sort it out. Maybe I am just a little jealous, but that makes no sense either. Seeing Layla over there with Buck doesn't cause me to feel jealousy and I love her more than anything or anybody in the world."

She continued to caress him and looking into his eyes as she told him, "If or when I get all of this straight in my mind I want you to be first. You will be first okay? I like Gabe very much and it's hard to deny that I'm attracted to him. But it's different with you. With you there's a bonding. You make me feel loved and that you care about me as somebody special in your life."

"Of course you are and that wouldn't change even if you and Gabe were to…well you know."

"I do know that when that special day comes, we will make love. We won't just have a romp between the sheets, we will make love," and then she kissed him very tenderly and left it there.

Buck and Layla had been listening to the two lovers but when Anita kissed Mitch, Buck told Layla, "I hate to leave. I mean I really hate it. I like feeling you close to me. But Anita and I need to get home and settle down. Like you and Mitch, we have some talking and sorting out to do and to get our emotions under some kind of control. I feel like we've suddenly experienced freedom for the first time, and we're at risk for going off the deep end and make a string of mistakes or get somebody hurt."

"I don't want you to go either, but I think you're right. We are very close to doing something that wouldn't be smart to do right now."

The four of them stood up and each went back to their spouse and shared a long embrace. Once they were on their way home, Anita told Buck, "As much as I enjoyed being with Mitch, it felt wonderful to feel our arms around each other again."

"I couldn't agree more honey."


Chapter Forty Seven


Buck and Anita had a message on their machine when they got home, so after she hit the button and they heard Gabe say, "Hey, call me whatever time you get in because it's important. I mean really important," and he left their number just in case they had lost it on the way home. Anita had a concerned look on her face as Buck placed the call. As soon as it was answered Buck said, "It's me, what's going on?"

"It's a good thing you left your room door unlocked when you left."

"Why? What the hell happened after we left?"

"Carly and I were just ready to leave when, for some damn reason, something caught my eye. Small and inconspicuous, it was a tiny camera, probably a small digital system. That caused me to do a thorough search of the room and I found one more across the room."

"What the hell?"

"I'm not done. I went to your room before the housekeeper could get there and sure as hell, you and Anita were recorded as well. Everything we did and everything we shared. It's all stored someplace or on channel three or whatever the hell the case is."

"Shit. Do they know you found them?"

"I don't think so. They aren't likely to be using the cameras in the morning. We remembered the four of us discussing peculiarities about this place, so we wanted to think and talk to you and Nita about this mess. On top of that, what about your other friends that were here. Where did they stay?"

"Room three."

"That doesn't surprise me, and I'll bet either some of, or at least most of the other rooms are set up with cameras."

"I'll bet you're right. So now if any of us try to do anything, they have some powerful tools to protect themselves and make life hell for us."

"Exactly. Or add to their collection."

"Can you get up here so all of us can get together to discuss this?"

"Not before Wednesday afternoon after four."

"Then let's meet at the Outback here and then continue our discussion here over drinks."

"We'll be at the Outback at five then. Look forward to seeing you two again too."