It's All About Faith Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nita, would you like me to call Kali and talk to her?"

"Now?"

"It's still early, but it's up to you. You couldn't decide anything until you met her, so at this point, there is nothing to lose."

"You're right. Yes, call her if you would. We need to get that video of me sucking your husband." They looked at Nita, but she was smiling bravely.

All eyes were on Carly as she dialed the number and waited in silence. It took four rings, but Kali answered and Carly said, "Hi Kali, it's Carly."

With the phone on speaker Kali said, "Hi Carly, how are you?"

"Great. Listen I'm in Scranton with friends and we have a big problem."

"No, I don't do blind dates and I'm not looking for a man."

Carly laughed and said, "Don't worry; we're not trying to fix you up."

"Then I won't hang up on you. So what's up?"

"I know it's a lot to ask, but this really is important. It's less than twenty minutes for you to get here so…would it be possible if you could meet us here. There's something very important to talk about, and over the phone wouldn't work very well. It would mean a lot to me."

"Now?"

"You'd be home before eleven."

"Well, that's true. Okay, tell me how to get there."

Carly gave her the directions and then added, "A drink or two will be waiting for you, Kali."

"I hope so. Okay, the cavalry is on its way so just keep shooting and keep your ass down," and she hung up.

"Is she always like that?"

"Always, and I love her to death."

Anita smiled and said, "Well, she said the right thing without even knowing she did. She's not looking for a man, period. Yes, I know the risk is still there, just as I said, but at least that lowers it a little. Actually, it's just as important what Buck thinks of her and how they would get along. It won't work if they argue all the time."

"That's very true. Okay, let's take the drinks in and tell the guys."

When they went back in the men were in the computer room. Layla told them the drinks were ready and when they came out Buck said, "We were doing some research on Max, Faith's husband. He's wealthy, by anybody's standard, so we were looking for information on him. You can't be that rich and not attract attention. So far all, we know are things that we already knew for the most part, but Mitch said he'd work on it at home."

"Kali is on her way up here to talk to us."

"Tonight?"

Carly said, "I told her it was urgent and that we needed her help, but I didn't explain what kind of help. So before this evening is over, we could know what will happen next and maybe even when."

Conversation about Discovery slowed down, because any more speculation and rehashing would be a waste of time. Anita and Buck did tell the story about Peggy's conquering Dan's huge cock, not once but twice and they tried to decide if Peggy was able to walk Friday morning. For poor Dan, that was probably the first action he'd had in a long time because there weren't that many women that could ever accommodate him.

Then Kali arrived and Carly and Gabe went out to greet her.


Chapter Fifty


Layla and Anita met Kali, at the door and they talked for a few minutes before going in and introducing her to Mitch and Buck. Carly was right. Kali seemed just as she had sounded on the phone. She was straight forward and pleasant, even with the unknown still looming. Layla made her a tall vodka and tonic and they settled in the living room. Buck was cordial and smiling, but he was also assessing her. Physically she was just as Carly had described her, at least as best he could tell. She was wearing very conservative shorts and a loose top, and she wasn't fat at all and her eyes were clear and alert. As he ticked off different things about her in his mind, he felt like he was appraising a horse and almost laughed. When she did look at Buck, she made good eye contact and he decided he liked her. He was also very relieved that he didn't experience any powerful urges so screw her. It was all up to Anita, but in less than five minutes, as far as he was concerned he had decided she would be great for the job.

Then the hard part began, telling Kali the whole story without taking all night to do it and without scaring her off. She had to go in with eyes wide open and well informed though, so it would be a fine line for them to walk.

"Buck," Mitch said, "Why don't you tell Kali the story."

"All of it?"

"We'll jump in and help on occasion, of course. Give her the fast version and then we can go back and answer her questions if that's okay with you."

It would be the two of them on the firing line so that was as good a time as any to get them used to each other. Buck moved his chair until he was closer to her and he could watch her face as the story unfolded. He knew a lot was riding on this so he didn't want to blow it. Good eye contact, but not so much that it would make her nervous.

He took a deep breath and smiling at her said, "This is a long story and a somewhat complicated and very personal and intimate story, so if at anytime I offend, you just let me know. I intend to enlighten you, but not titillate you, though that may be a byproduct. Okay, here goes." He swallowed and said, "Background first. This started out involving Mitch and Layla only. They and Anita and I are best friends, and the four of us were classic conservative museum attending, non swearing conservatives. We were as straight and proper as about anybody you'll ever meet. So…Mitch and Layla decided they needed to get away for a few days of much needed rest and distraction form daily life. They got lost, had serious car trouble and ended up in the very small village of Discovery. That's what the sign said, Discovery. Now I'm leaving out a whole lot of emotion, crisis, adventure and frightening moments, all within a matter of days, not weeks, not even a week, and just days. They went in as I just described them, and came out a totally new couple, with a totally new way to look at life, and how they wanted to live. Sounds unbelievable, doesn't it."

"Very much so, but please continue."

"We'll come back to enough of the details to help you understand, but it will take more than just tonight to really paint you a true and proper picture. Okay, so now they are home and licking their emotional wounds and celebrating their experiences at the same time, very difficult to do. Anita and I know because we had to go through the same process…or rather are going through the same process. Yes, they told us just enough about Discovery to fire our imaginations, so we too went there. Keep in mind this village is in the middle of nowhere, but we'll get back to that too.

Okay, so now Anita and I have experiences very similar to Mitch and Layla's, and we too come home fully confused, excited, changed forever, afraid, and so on, again, all in a matter of a few days, four days to be more precise. Yes, I know I'm leaving huge gaps and all of this, though interesting in its own way, isn't giving you the meat of the story, but that's coming."

He moved his chair closer to her hoping that might help them bond faster. Sitting right in front of her he said, "If you would give me your hand, left or right," and she did, leaning toward him in the process. "Okay…nice hands by the way…okay. Now I'm getting into the intimate and possibly very embarrassing part, so if at anytime you want me to stop, just pull your hand away. I'm going to speak graphically, because to try to be delicate would take too much time, possibly give a wrong picture, and besides it's nearly impossible to avoid dirty words. Ready, Kali?"

She smiled and said, "You have me so curious that I can't wait to hear the story."

"Okay. Mitch and Layla went into this little town, put their car in the garage to be resurrected, and stayed in the motel just down the street. Now Discovery is very small. Businesses lined up on each side of the road, and no earthly reason for that town to exist, at least to the casual observer. Two of those stores are women's boutiques, offering an impressive array of items of very good quality and reasonable prices. But here's an important detail about those stores. Keeping in mind they are open to the public, man or woman…. picture this. Towards, or rather at the back of the store, is the dressing area. Note I said dressing area, and not dressing rooms. You see, it's a very nicely carpeted area of about…oh, ten by ten or twelve, a couch along one edge of the carpet, two nice side chairs, a couple of tables…well you get the idea. Like a nice waiting area. You can stand there and scan a good part of the store…and that's where you try things on, things from tops, to pants, and shorts, to bras, and even panties. Got that picture in mind, Kali?" She was watching him closely trying to decide if she was misunderstanding what he just said, but she knew that wasn't the case.

"I get the picture. It's hard for me to believe though."

"I know. You should be in there trying something on when a man or two happens to come in, calmly check you out, and then hang around at the checkout counter a dozen or so feet away."

"Why?"

"Good question, but that will be answered as the story unfolds. Now across the street is the other boutique, a lot like the first one, with similar merchandise, possibly different lines, but all in all similar. Also with the dressing area in the back where there's a good chance you will be looked at as you undress. Diagonally across from that boutique is an adult toy store."

She smiled at that one. "You are kidding me right?"

"Oh no, and it's a very nice and very clean and well stocked toy store. I know, because we shopped there too. Can't you just see our conservative lifestyle just melting away like spring ice in boiling water?" Now walking down the street you will almost certainly encounter decent, if not good looking women dressed in tiny tie front tops, and short shorts, or ridiculously short skirts. Oh, and just for fun, they wear neither panties nor bras."

"And you had a wonderful time."

"Oh, indeed I did. Remember, Mitch and Layla went through this just a week or so before we did. I can't remember if it was Layla or Anita that said the place was a cauldron of erotica, temptation, and sex. Nobody of high school age, or of advanced age is there. Another description of it was a sexual play land for adults only." He smiled and looked at her hand still in his, so he continued.

Now the start of the real meat of this story involves Mitch and Layla. Layla, would you like to give Kali a brief description of your meeting with Hank."

Buck continued to hold her hand and keep an eye on her, while occasionally glancing at Anita and sharing a thin smile with her, as Layla spun her story about having to submit herself to two women making love to her and all those sordid details. Still Kali's hand stayed with Bucks hand. After a brief discussion of how frightening that was Buck asked her, "Still with me?"

"This is all so incredible, but I'm still with you Buck."

"Now, I'm not trying to do this in any real order, but rather give you snippets of events to give you the set up for our problem. Other very adventurous and erotic events happened to them, and between them, that we can talk about another time. Things like Layla in the dressing areas different times, because you get desensitized and those items in the boutiques are so very interesting and tempting. Oh, and one of the clerks whose name is Wendy, is very good at showing you other items to consider, very nice and sexy and desirable items that just happen to keep you naked, or nearly so in that open dressing area. Okay, so on, we go to the adult toy shop. Jim and Delia know their products inside and out and I don't mean that as a euphemism. When you go in there you are treated very nicely right down to free coffee and conversation, and out you walk with a bag of their goodies and little more worldly in the process. Later, when Anita and I were there we watched Jim screw Wendy in fact, a very impressive and performance, especially when you're sitting in the front row about ten feet from them."

That one made her lean forward and stare into his eyes. He looked right back at her and said, "That's right, Kali. Mitch and Layla during their stay and then Anita and I during our stay, saw live shows involving some of the locals. I have to say for very amateur performances, it was very entertaining. Anita even wrapped her hand around Jim's cock just before he dressed. I'm leaving so many details out, and I'm sorry, because so much of the emotional impact and life changing moments are missing. But I'm sure you're getting the idea about Discovery right?"

Her head slowly moved up and down, but after glancing at Anita, her eyes were riveted to his again.

"This…village is for real?"

"It's very for real. Now with all that's going on of course, couples like Anita and I get very…aroused as you can imagine, so aroused that we're driven to having sex in our motel room, and very nearly having sex with others. Our pores are oozing pheromones, and our desires are running rampant. The most used word sometimes is yes. On occasion, 'maybe,' or 'later,' will appear, but not often. A couple of times, 'I just can't' was uttered, but only very reluctantly. Another thing happened to Mitch and Layla, Gabe and Carly, as well as to Anita and me. We were all videoed photographed and recorded...without us being aware of it, and all while naked or nearly so, frequently in the throes of passion. Fucking actually and all manner of other shared events. Not all between husband and wife, of course, because that makes the most impressive situation. Now all of those photos, recordings, and videos are in the possession of the village of Discovery."

"Oh my God, no, that's illegal."

"It is illegal, offensive, and just wrong on so many levels. We're not taking any moral high ground here. We just fear for our privacy and in many cases possibly destroyed careers and businesses, all very real and reasonable fears. This is where you come in Kali."


Chapter Fifty One


Buck had stopped talking and was letting what he had told her sink in. They were still holding hands, but the eye contact was broken as Kali looked at all of the others one by one. "Kali," Gabe said, "Like Buck just said, this is where you come in. We need your help."

"I don't know what I could possibly do to help you. That needs to stop and you should be made free of fear of exposure, but I just can't help."

"We all agree it has to stop, but if we say anything or try to follow traditional solutions, we could end up causing the very thing we're trying to avoid."

"In a way, we're being blackmailed," Buck said. Not really, but that's what it feels like. It gets even more complicated than that. None of us wants to destroy Discovery. We all like the little town, and for the most, part the people in it. But the way they are doing business has to change one way or another. If the town and the people suffer then so be it, but we'd rather that not be the case."

"But you don't seem to have any options."

"We just may have one option…with your help."

"You keep saying that, but there's nothing…okay, explain to me how I can help."

"Will you say yes if I can convince you that you could hold the key to everything?"

"Of course I will. At the very least, I'm so curious about the town that I'm supposed to help save or destroy, but most of all, this has to stop. How many others have been affected?"

"We don't know the numbers, but it has to be a lot of people."

"Tell me what I can do to help then."

"Live with me up there."

She looked over at Anita and then back at Buck and said, "What? How the hell can that help your problem?"

Buck gave her a quick run through on the roles they would play and what they hoped to gain from it. They would be pretty busy if they were lucky enough to do everything they hoped to.

"Buck…" and then looking at Anita asked, "What do you say about this, Anita?"

"I think it's a good plan, Kali." She wasn't going to get into her own issues. That's something she would have to just work out with the help of her friends.

"So just to be sure I understand all of this. I'm to live with you Buck and make it look like we're being intimate…having one hell of an affair."

"No, make it look like we're fucking like rabbits. Sorry, but that's the mind set we need to be in. We need to be lovey on the street. Walk with our arms around each other, at least occasionally, hold hands and so forth. Pretend that we've been married two weeks kind of thing. Batteries always charged."

"Okay, that parts not difficult."

"Good. You will almost always be wearing skimpy slut clothes. We'll chip in and buy those for you. of course. Most of the time, no panties, and no bra. Not always, but most of the time because that shows that you're in that mindset. We have to see to every detail. I can help a lot since we were just there. I know how outsiders behave and progress and so forth. I know how they like to see the woman change from average sexy to their brand of sexy in a matter of days."

"What about those cameras you talked about. Won't they know we're not bouncing on the bedsprings?"

Buck looked at the others and said, "Damn a pitfall that we missed. Okay we have to work that one out somehow. I don't care if they see me bare assed but that doesn't help."

"Besides, that would likely mean I'd see you bare assed to."

"Good point. Okay that's a glitch, but we can still make it work."

"Okay. So while we're there we will…go shopping a lot right?"

"Right. Try on…oh shit." "Another glitch, huh."

"Okay…wear panties and bra then."

"But you just said no…"

"On the days we do the boutiques wear panties and you don't have to try on bras. Not exactly typical of what we've experienced, but it isn't essential."

"This could get pretty complicated."

"Oh I don't expect this to be a walk in the park." Then he looked at Layla and smiled remembering her walk in the park with Mitch and Ernie.

She took another deep breath and asked, "And what else? Oh the toy store. That I can handle. I won't be able to look you in the eyes but I can blunder through that okay."

"Well, there's the sex show."

"No. Not the sex show, really?"

"It would look pretty strange if we didn't. The whole damn town turns out for that, especially the outsiders."

"Anita, what do you think?"

"I think both of you are in for a very tough time and me too, but he's right Kali. It wouldn't look right if you missed that. Thankfully, you don't have to be in it though."

Kali almost laughed as she said, "Well I hope not. That might cause a whole lot of discussion and more." Buck's thought was at least she didn't say she'd run like the wind to get away. And Kali was still holding Buck's hand.

"Another pitfall," Anita announced.

"Shit. Okay what honey?" "Bed. Think cameras, bedtime cuddling, while they watch. Now not lovemaking, don't get me wrong here. But like you said Buck, all lovey."

"Another pitfall," Carly announced, "A big one this time." Buck's shoulders fell and he closed his eyes. Their plan was going to hell.

"I'm afraid to ask what it is, Carly."

"You said a few minutes ago…details. Pay attention to the details, right?"

"I did because as we know those things add up."

"You have to sleep naked…together."

"Well there goes our plan, shit," and Buck let go of Kali's hand and leaned back in defeat.

Kali was looking at Carly as she asked, "Do you really think that would be necessary? I mean that one thing?"

"This whole thing is supposed to be about sex, and teasing, and erotic things, like tiny skirts, and…the whole package. Details, details, details, and I agree they are very important. We're blowing their whole system open just by observing details and adding them together. We don't have all the answers by a long shot, but we have enough to know what they are doing. We still have to figure out how and why, especially why, in fact, if we know why, we'll figure out the how."