It's All About Faith Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we'd drive out there naked," Mitch asked.

"Sure, it's only about a ten minute drive from here."

"When were you thinking?"

"Well why don't you get a light bite at Ethel's because there will only be finger food there. But don't overdo and end up feeling sluggish though. Then about five thirty come out and join us. We'll sit around the pool and talk and drink and laugh. If I know a couple of them, we'll end up seeing them entertaining us."

"Okay," Layla said, "Look for us about then."

"Wonderful, I'm just sure all of you will have a good time. See you there," and off she went, once again pleased she was getting her way. The seven of them didn't even know enough information to create much conversation about Faith's gathering.

Mitch looked at his watch and said, "Well, we might as well go to Ethel's and have a before dinner drink."

"I can't get it into my head that we're just going to wander town and go to dinner naked. Then we'll get into the car and drive someplace, still naked, and then join in some kind of casual cocktail party or whatever...and naked of course, just unreal."

Buck stepped toward the door and said, "I'm eager to see what it's like to see a whole town naked."


Chapter One Hundred Sixteen


As soon as they were in the alcove between the stores they stopped and stared. Buck finally said, "Holy shit. Drink some Chianti and season all of this with oregano and it's a fucking Roman orgy."

Layla was staring without blinking and told him, "Honey, don't use the F word," and then without thinking she added, "God, look at that, people are fucking all over the square." All seven of them laughed at her and it was then that she realized what she had just said. "Well, they are." They joined the others and strolled down the street pausing every so often to watch a couple in some stage of lovemaking. People they had never seen before and others they recognized, all claiming a brightly colored pad to fuck on. One couple, apparently finished with their temporary mate calmly enlisted new partners and ended up just rolling on the grass as they continued their pursuit of sexual satisfaction. Those that weren't screwing were engaged in other activities like kissing or fondling or joining in the impromptu parade around the square to watch their friends, spouses and strangers as they looked for that last ultimate climax, that nirvana of sin.

"Damn," Mitch said, "it's hard look at all of this and not join in."

Doug was next to him and said, "But if we got started we'd never make it to Faith's for whatever she has lined up."

"We better get down to Ethel's then and have something potent and then eat." They changed direction but it was nearly impossible for them to turn their backs to the action because it seemed to be everywhere.

They made it to the restaurant and went in as a naked guy was leaving. He stopped and pulled Kali close and kissed her hard and then said, "Thanks for helping to save our village," and out he went with cock half hard and swinging back and forth.

"Who was that," Kali asked, but nobody had an answer for her. As soon as they were seated a woman they didn't recognize went to their table and standing next to Mitch asked, "What can I get for you?" Mitch's eyes went straight to her pussy that was less than two feet from his face. In fact, everybody seemed speechless for a second. It seemed other worldly to all of them that what they were experiencing was real.

"I'll have a double scotch and water," Anita said. That broke the silence and one by one the others ordered their drinks, all potent ones.

"I take it Ethel is out celebrating?"

"Yes. There are four of us and we're taking turns so we can all have some fun. Damn, what a celebration this is and partly to honor all of you." Then she smiled at Mitch and added, "Wish I had time to thank all of you personally," and then she left to see to their drink orders.

Buck leaned back and said, "I can't even think of words to use about all of this. Look around in here. Not very many people, of course, but those that are here are all naked and playing with each other."

Layla reached between his legs and told him, "Well it would seem you approve."

"Absolutely."

Then Anita asked, "Do you suppose big Dan is out there looking for somebody that can accommodate him?"

"He'll probably succeed too, once some of the women are drunk enough to take him on."

"I just can't imagine that."

They took their time over dinner but decided to pass on another drink and headed back toward their apartment. Carly was to the right of Buck so he put his arm around her and asked, "How are you doing, love?"

She smiled and said, "I'm doing fine. Okay, so Gabe is on my mind, but I'm still having fun."

"I'm glad, is there anything any of us can do to make this even more fun for you?"

She smiled again and said, "Of course, you and Mitch could give me a shower like you did for Kali."

Layla was to Buck's left and said, "Wait a second, I asked first."

"Let me converse with my associate later. Maybe we can come up with something that would please both of you."

"You should have been a politician."

"Maybe you're right, they're always screwing somebody."

Things in the square were slowing down a little, but Doug still said, "Damn it I need to stop at the apartment and sort of freshen up after looking at all of this decadence and carnal excess." Kali laughed and kissed his cheek and they headed back to regroup and get ready to go see Faith and her friends.

Once inside, Layla put her arms around Buck and said, "Now what was that about the shower with me and Carly?"

"Patience honey, if we get into that I'm willing to bet we'd never make it to Faith's."

"Maybe that wouldn't be so bad. She'd just have to find somebody else to screw."

"I don't see that as being an issue this evening. She's had me twice so I suspect she'll be looking for new blood, maybe younger blood even." He kissed her and then the two of them took their turn in the bathroom.

When they left the apartment half an hour later and got into the car Carly said, "There's something so sexy about being naked in a car with leather seats."

Then they slowly made their way around the end of the square and out to the street that was once Discovery. Doug said, "I think I'm starting to get jaded now. As we came out and saw all of those naked people and so forth I didn't even get hard. I don't like that at all."

The car was full with Anita sitting on Mitch's legs and Kali in Doug's lap and poor Carly in the middle of the backset. Buck turned right and said, "Well, here we go to what I'm sure will be our next adventure."


Chapter One Hundred Seventeen


All of them were like kids on some adventure that they knew could get them into trouble. Going down the road they talked about what the police would say if they were stopped and the women even got the giggles. They were all a little nervous and the closer they got the more naked they felt. There were no guards at the gate, so they continued until they reached the large circular driveway at the front of the house. There were three other cars already there, parked one behind the other so they joined the line up and all four doors opened. Seven naked people climbed out and the women checked their hair with their hands and the maid waited for them at the door.

The only shoes the women had packed were high heels because they had assumed that they would be spending their weekend in their tiny shorts or skirts. With the women leading and their heels clicking on the cement the guys followed and watched the ladies asses swing in time with the tapping heels.

The maid seemed nonplussed and smiled as she stepped back in and said, "Please come in and I'll go tell Mrs. Cutler that you're here."

As she walked away Anita said, "She acted like she sees this sort of thing everyday."

Mitch came back with, "Maybe she does."

Faith appeared a minute later and wearing a smile and a tiny bikini said, "I'm so glad you made it," and she went down the line and kissed each of them.

"Faith," Anita said, "It looks like we're a little under dressed. Did we misunderstand something?"

"No, you're perfect in fact. I was just waiting for you to get here. Now I will admit the other women are wearing bikinis like mine, but not for much longer and you can bet the men won't be wearing anything soon either. There are only about eight of them and all are friends and or business associates or potential business associates from out of town. I tried to tell them about the celebration, but I don't think they believe me, so I need your help to convince them, about the celebration and about the village. I'm going to take them on a tour tomorrow, but I knew they needed full warning about what to expect. How was it over there after I left?"

The seven of them looked at each other until Doug said, "Well Faith, not to be crude or abrupt, but everywhere we looked people were screwing like rabbits and jumping partners and going for more. It was a chaotic orgy in other words."

"Sounds like I started something then."

"You'll be hard put to put that genie back in the bottle. Of course, both of the drink concessions were doing a great business too."

"I can imagine. Everybody is out by the pool, but before we go out I'd like to ask a small favor. As we talk about the village and the celebration don't be sparse with the adjectives and feel free to tease them with comments and eye contact. I'm trying to play with their minds just a little.

"Um, just how teasing, Faith?"

"Whatever. They are all far from being prudes, so you're not likely to offend anybody, God, when the guys see you women, especially in your heels, they will go crazy."

Layla looked down at herself and said, "Well I for one feel a little ridiculous going out there like this now."

"Leave that to me Layla, I'll explain it all to them. Okay, let's go meet the gang."

Faith led the way out to the very large and elaborate pool area and she looked and acted like she was stepping out onto the stage again. "Everybody I'd like you to meet my heroes, the savers of my village." There was no applause as all eyes went to the seven naked additions to their group. It appeared that Faith had failed to warn them of that little detail. Faith quickly went through the names and then added, "Nobody expects the names to be remembered, of course. Now let me explain something." Then as her guests stared at her she casually removed her bikini as she said, "I neglected to tell them about our little gathering tonight so that explains their high heels. Though I'm sure the men will all agree, they look great in them. Also as you can guess I'm sure, they have just come from Discovery where the celebration continues and will go on until tomorrow night. Now remember, this is the celebration that some of you were having a hard time believing."

The men in Faith's group of friends couldn't move fast enough to see that the women were made comfortable and by some coincidence empty chairs were now arranged close to where they were sitting. The guys were on their own to grab a chair and get settled. The maid appeared again, but with help as they distributed tall glasses of beverage as Faith said, "I had Ethel make up a huge batch of her trademark drink so enjoy because there is more where that came from."

The talking and drinking was underway and it wasn't long before none of the women were wearing the tops of their bikinis and one guy shed his suit early on. His cock was hard and then started to relax only to grow again when he looked at Layla or Carly or one of the others. The first drink was gone in minutes and it wasn't long before their glasses were refilled.

Wyatt, the most outgoing of the men looked right at Kali and said, "Tell us about the celebration. Was it still going when you left?"

"Oh yes. Somewhat less than at the beginning of course, but there was no shortage of activity."

"Faith was trying to convince us that everybody was naked."

"Well I hope so because as you can see all of us were."

"I mean around town."

"Of course, shopping and dining, drinking and...well, you asked, making love in the town square. Buck said after the activity started there, add Chianti and oregano and it would be a Roman orgy." Wyatt laughed and found himself at a loss for what to say or ask. Then one of the men got rid of his suit and tossed it aside and waved at the others with his cock as the women, especially in his own group, stared at him. Layla and her group could understand the other groups discomfort or reluctance to strip because it seemed that none of them had ever seen each other naked before. The women's eyes were dancing back and forth as they tried to take everything in at the same time.


Chapter One Hundred Eighteen

Two of Faiths' people set up a long table and covered it, and then two others brought out trays of snacks and pitchers of drinks and then disappeared. One of the women got up to get a snack so Mitch joined her and said, "You're Adriana, right?"

"I am, and you are..."

"Mitch."

"Right, I apologize."

"Not necessary. I take it you're just a little uncomfortable with the nudity thing."

"I have to confess it surprised me."

"I think Faith is having a little fun at our expense."

"You look very nice though."

"Thank you and so do you, though I think you'd look much better if you removed your bikini."

She smiled and as she reached for an hors d'oeuvre she said, "My bikini doesn't hide much you know."

"True, but that little bikini makes a big difference." Then he stopped moving and put his hand on her arm and added, "If that wasn't the case you would have removed it by now."

"You are so very clever. Now why, when you've seen so many naked women today, would you bother with me?"

"Well, you're certainly not a bother, but to answer your question, many reasons, but at the top of the list is, you are a very good looking woman and I'd like the pleasure of seeing more of you. In fact, I'd very much like the honor of taking your bikini off for you."

She stopped and looked at him for a second and then in a much softer voice said, "You're serious, aren't you."

"I'm very serious, but why would you be so surprised at that?"

"Well for one thing I've never been naked in front of a group of people before. Why, when you've been looking at naked people all day, would you be so interested in seeing me the same way?"

"Many reasons, but two of them are you are very attractive and you are very sexy."

"Thank you, but I think you've been drinking. You don't mind that I'm staring at you right now? That doesn't seem to bother you."

"Oh but it does bother me and I love the feeling you give me."

He picked up another hors d'oeuvre and put it on her plate and she smiled and said, "You do seem determined to help me."

"As long as I can help you I can be near you, and as long as I'm near you I can keep trying to get you to say yes."

"But that time you didn't define what I'd be saying yes too."

"You aren't a lawyer by any chance are you?"

She laughed and said, "No I'm not a lawyer. Okay, sit next to me and tell me about this celebration."

While Mitch was involved with Adriana, Buck had adopted Sheri and Layla had been approached by Wyatt. Little by little the blending of guests was complete except for the fourth woman that had been sitting with Wyatt. Faith quickly adopted her and started to work on her.

Mitch had settled for another drink rather than food because he wanted to keep his hands unencumbered. Besides, his mind wasn't on eating right then, in fact he had a mission as he saw it.

"Okay, Mitch," Adriana said, "Tell me a story."

"Be glad to, but you'll have to forgive me for some language because it would be impossible to describe the day without it."

"You're forgiven, but try to be a little delicate."

"Your wish is my command," and he launched into his story.

It was only a couple of minutes later when Adriana put her plate down and said, "Wait. So all of you and members of the community were on this float riding around the square and you were naked and with this other woman."

"Correct. But that wasn't all we did."

She was hooked. "This is going to get into a...a delicate area right?"

"I don't think delicate is quite the word to use. The fact that she was holding my cock probably gives you an idea."

Adriana flinched at the cock word but recovered enough to ask him, "She...you just rode with her holding onto you're..."

"You can say it."

"Your cock?"

Well that's where it started." She turned to face him more directly and said, "Mitch, are you going to tell me that you and this woman made love while all the others watched you?"

"Well, not all the others because there were fourteen of us on that float."

"No. And all of you were doing the same thing?"

He smiled and said, "Well, I like to think that Wendy and I did it a little better."

"Wendy...so you know her."

"Well, I knew who she was."

"How long have you lived like this?"

"Well...counting tonight," and he smiled at her and then said, "Less than a year."

"So just one day you decide you're going to...God, I don't even know what to call it."

"Layla and I used to be so conservative we put people to sleep."

"I thought you were with Anita."

"I was. We swapped for the weekend."

For some reason that made her smile. "You didn't really...do you?"

"Really, I love both women very much in fact."

"But...my God, I'm just full of questions, I'm sorry."

"Let's get in the pool and talk." She just stood up and with his hand on her hip they walked over to the steps and eased themselves into the warm water.


Chapter One Hundred Nineteen


Anita was with Rod and was slipping his swimsuit off of him. She watched as his cock jumped free and she brazenly kissed the tip before she got up again. "There now that's much better."

"Anita, won't your husband object to this?"

"Neither one minds."

"What do you mean? You can't have two of them."

"Well I'm married to Buck, but I'm with Mitch."

"How can that work?"

"I love them both very much and equally." Rod's hand was on her hip but was slowly slipping down toward her round ass. The woman Doug was with was still in her bikini but they were close to snuggling and he was teasing her with his hand as they talked. All of them were well into their new partner now.

As Mitch and Adriana slowly moved around the pool his arm went around her and teased her bikini bottom as they talked and they moved slower until they stopped. Turning her to face him he took her left hand and put it underwater and onto his cock. She pulled back slightly but he held firm and her hand wrapped around his shaft as they melted into a kiss.

Mitch didn't think about what they were doing in terms of conquest or steps in the fine art of seducing a woman. He was just doing what he loved to do and that was to stimulate and please a woman, to tease her and then to please her completely and totally.

Mitch put his right hand on her belly and slowly moved up until it was at her little bra and she broke the kiss. With their eyes locked on each other his hand moved under and on up to cup her breast in his hand. Her hand went up to stop him, but they stayed like that and kissed again. The more coy and hesitant she was the more he wanted her. His hand moved more and her top was pushed up to expose her breasts to him so he reached back, untied it and tossed it up onto the cement at the edge of the pool. As his left hand took over the job of teasing her breasts his right hand went to her hip and then started to untie the bottoms. She wasn't resisting anymore now and he proceeded to get her bottoms off and let them drift away as his hand went between her legs.