It's All About Faith Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita was soon out of her shorts and she and Carly traded places. Anita smiled at Layla as she lowered herself and Carly guided Mitch's cock until his cock slipped between her inner lips. As that happened Layla and Anita's eyes connected and they stared into each other as she held herself up slightly and Mitch started pumping up and down into her. It was only when Carly moved closer that Anita and Layla broke their visual union. Mitch didn't have long before he was getting close and he warned Anita. She really didn't care if she didn't climax so she coaxed and urged him on. She managed a small orgasm and what he had given her was slipping out of her before she could try to catch it. His cum slipped down her thigh and onto Mitch as she raised up and Carly, using her hand, caught most of it. Anita smiled weakly and said, "Oops," and Carly put her cum filled hand to her mouth and drank Mitch's offering. It was right after that when they stopped for gas and the restroom and then it was on to Scranton. The grand celebration was over and all of them would get together and revisit the good memories over drinks or coffee.

Gabe was soon out of Carly's life and she moved to an apartment, but she never did say what had caused the split. Their sexual excesses had taken a toll on all of them so they went through a rebound phase. Anita and Layla were back to their husbands most of the time and when Carly joined them it was for dinner and conversation and of course flirting and kissing, but that was all. Kali and Doug continued to see each other and their relationship was growing. She still thought about Buck just as she came into his mind frequently.