It's All About Faith Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stirred and stretched with his arms over his head and said, "Morning gorgeous, what time is it?"

"Eight thirty."

"Oh shit," and he sat up. Then he smiled and said, "Damn, I enjoyed last night."

"I did too. We better get a quick shower and get to Ma's for breakfast though." He followed her in and they showered together, but not without him teasing her with his soapy hands.

"Buck honey, you keep doing that and we'll still be in bed when company comes."

"Okay, I'm going to pretend that there's a down side to that and behave."

"Something's gotten into you, why me and why now lover?" They were out of bed and had it made more or less before heading to the shower.

"Why you, is easy. Why now, is a little more difficult? I just know I loved sleeping next to you and waking up with you in the middle of the night. I loved our long walk and our talk. I loved feeling you next to me and oh how I loved it when we made love."

"You know you're a little like Gabe, but in a much nicer way." They were still soaping and rinsing as she said, "You go from nice to super nice to sexy to loving and back. You keep changing, but I love it the way you do it."

"Oh honey, I love the way you do it too." She shut the water off and said, "Out before you drive me crazy." While he shaved she worked on her hair and they kissed and patted each other's ass before leaving and heading to Ma's Kitchen. They were almost there when the others came out. "Well, if it isn't the lovers," Layla said. She kissed Buck's cheek and said, "Don't linger over coffee to long hon."

"We'll be back before our so called company arrives." They went in and had breakfast and over coffee Carly said, "It's funny. I was just remembering when we met you and Anita that warm night."

"Damn, how I watched your butt and lusted for you."

"Did you really?"

"Very much so, you were wearing that skirt, and with your heels, your butt made it dance from side to side and my eyes went back and forth like a clock pendulum."

"Who would have ever guessed we'd be here now and having breakfast in the nude, just you and me."

"You just never know what tomorrow will bring and that's a good example of that."

"I hate to go home, Buck."

"Because of Gabe?"

"That's most of it. I feel great right now but when I see him I'll just crash and I know it. On top, of that I won't be seeing any of you for quite some time I'm sure."

"Now that's one thing we can do something about. We'll just keep in close contact and play it day by day."

"Let's get out of here before I start to cry." As they walked Carly asked Buck, "Will you be with what's her name again?"

"I hope so, because I don't feel like getting acquainted with the other ones. I like her well enough and we get along and that's good enough for me. I even plan to have some fun while we're at it."

"Sounds like you're ready to go home too."

"I think I am. I know I'll get home and say damn I miss this or that, but I'm getting tired."

"Well, I contributed to that."

"No, you picked up my spirits love."

"Buck, stop being nice to me okay?"

"You must know that doesn't make a lot of sense."

She smiled and said, "I know, just pay no attention to me."

"Not gonna happen. Okay, we're going back there and smile and laugh and play nice with the others. Then in a few hours we'll head for home and start the next page in our lives and I already have an entry in that page with your name on it. Now step it up."

"Are we in that big of a hurry?"

"No, I like to watch your tits bounce." She swatted his arm and put her arm around him as they stepped it up together.

"It makes your cock bob nicely too," and the rest of they way they were quiet but stayed close to each other. By the time they were back and had brushed their teeth they only had a few minutes before their company was to arrive.

Company was a few minutes late and Faith came breezing in without knocking saying, "Sorry we're late, but I had to show them my apartment first."

Mitch went straight to Adriana and they shared a light kiss as she stared at his nakedness again. "I saw others on the street and they were naked too."

"I told you. You'll be the only ones wearing anything today."

"But Mitch..."

"Hey it's whatever. I'm just giving you advance warning."

"You're really comfortable just going naked everywhere."

"Well there is one drawback."

"I'm sure there is."

"No pockets." She just smiled and shook her head, "Ready to go shopping?"

"You're still serious about that."

"Absolutely."

"Rod," she said, "Mitch is taking me shopping are you going along?"

"You must be kidding me. I'll be somewhere around here with Anita."

"I'll go with you," Rona said, and Mitch just smiled.

"If you'll go with us, I'll buy you something too, Rona."

With that the three of them left the others and Mitch guided them to Alice's first. Wendy was there to greet them saying, "Mitch, good to see you again. Let me guess you, have two new wives."

"Close, but we're just pretending today. I wanted to show them a few things so I'll just lead them around," and he gave her a quick wink.

"I'll be right here to help you, of course."

He took them right to the newest and littlest shorts and of course the different tops that hid little so no bra could be worn. He grabbed one and acting very conspiratorially whispered to the two women, "Now these tops are very sexy and very comfortable, but as you can see you can't wear a bra under them."

Rona looked at it and said, "Really? Oh well that's not so bad, I'm not exactly a prude after all."

"Well you certainly weren't a prude last night. In fact you were smoking."

"Oh God, let's not talk about that. I still can't believe I let her do that, to...well, you know, you were there."

"Thankfully, yes I was. Now the shorts are so very sexy and normally those are about all you see the women were here now, except for today of course."

"They are so tiny."

"They are, and of course, no panties under them or you'll look pretty silly. Well, look at Wendy, she's naked now, but when she puts on a pair of those shorts, her butt looks smaller and tighter, very sexy and trim."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, really. They also have the sexiest, and I'm told the most comfortable panties to be found. Not to wear under the shorts, of course, but at home you know? I know, we'll line up an outfit for each of you to try on right down to new panties. Wendy, love, we're ready for your help."

She came over and the women looked at her nakedness as much as Mitch did. He showed her what he wanted and they made eye contact before she got their sizes and gathered up all of the garments. "Right this way, ladies. I've sold so many of these shorts and tops recently, it's amazing, by far our best sellers this year in fact. And these panties....I may just quit carrying the other brands, because I can't get rid of them now." Wendy was really laying it on.

"I can't wait to try these on," Rona said and then she saw the dressing area with a woman standing there naked and looking at her selections. Wendy was leading the way with the pile of garments as Adriana asked, "Where are the dressing rooms?"

"That whole carpeted area is the dressing area. That way Mitch can give you his opinion as you try things on. It's really unfair the way they treat men at women's shops. No place for them to sit or share in the shopping. No wonder men normally hate to be involved in it. Here they frequently come and help their wives select things and pick things out for them."

"But...we just...over there, where anybody can see us?"

"Sure, but don't worry they're all busy picking things out. Besides, today everybody is naked so they won't give you a second thought."

"I can't believe this." They followed Wendy over and the games began. Mitch sat down and leaned back ready to enjoy the show.

Wendy handed both of them the shorts and reminded them saying, "Be sure to remove your panties or you'll just hate those shorts. Both women were looking around as they undressed from the waist down and slipped on the shorts.

"Oh my God they're...I'm still almost naked."

"It's the fabric. It's so comfortable it feels that way. Look at you, you're so sexy in them. And you...what's your name, hon?"

"Rona."

"Very sexy Rona, those shorts were made for you."

"They are comfortable."

"And they get better as you wear them." Wendy was spitting out tales as fast as she could think them up. "I'll get you a slightly different style so you can see which you like better," and of course she came back with a pair for each of them. The women were getting more involved with the clothes now and after being stripped below the waist that long they were getting used to that as well.

"What do you think Mitch; you're paying for these after all?"

"Well I'd like to see you try the other ones of course, but I do like those."

As soon as they had their shorts off Wendy said, "Let's try the tops on. That way if I need to get a different size I can do that while I'm getting the shorts."

"But we'll be totally naked then."

"Nobody cares though. I know it seems unusual, but we've been doing it this way for years and we have any number of women that won't shop any other way now. It's just getting used to the idea. Remember if you walk back out that door you'll see men and women walking the streets naked, so this is really not a big thing." They finally stripped naked and Wendy worked at keeping them trying things on and undressing again. She went through the new amazing bra they just got in and on it went. The women were naked more than dressed now and finally accepted it. Then some naked guy came in and talked to Wendy about getting something for his wife and looked at Rona and Adriana, "Ladies, if I may say so, I saw you in those shorts and they were hot."

They blushed and Mitch told him thanks for his input. Then Wendy came back and walking over to Mitch said, "Another nice thing is we know if the man approves," and she wrapped her hand around Mitch's hard cock. "See what I mean. Mitch can't lie his way out of this. He likes what he's seeing right, lover?"

"Very right Wendy, and I like the way you made your point."

"I still remember yesterday lover."

"Me too."

Adriana walked over to Mitch and said, "So that's the Wendy, you told me about at Faith's?"

"That's The Wendy. She's very good at what she does."

"Are you talking about retail or what you two did yesterday?"

"Both honey, both." Then to Wendy he said, "They'll take all of them Wendy and you can put their other clothes in the same bag. I'll be a gentleman and carry them."

"No need Mitch, we'll drop them off at your apartment in a couple of hours."

"Thanks, love."


Chapter One Hundred Twenty Two


A naked couple entered the store and said good morning to Wendy as his eyes scanned the two women and Mitch. "I can see you are having a great day. Very sexy ladies," and he dutifully followed his partner.

"Mitch wait...now wait, we're still ...we're naked."

"Of course you are and have been for some time. Look behind you. There are women shopping and they're naked and not even trying things on. Look outside and the women are naked as are the men. I'm naked."

"Well, of course you are but..."

He put one woman on each side of him and said, "Let's go. If it bothers you too much we'll go to the apartment and hide." Their heads were too full of conflicting emotions to pick up on his snide remark about hiding, and they obediently walked out into the sunlight. "Now doesn't it feel liberating to have the sun shine on all of you? Feel the light morning breeze drift past your nakedness. This is the way we were meant to be, naked and free and this is the only place where you'll ever be able to experience this." They stood there with their arms wrapped around themselves to hide their breasts leaving their most prized possession exposed, but they were too busy to notice.

Their eyes tried to be everywhere at the same time. "Oh my God," Adriana said, "I can't believe this, nakedness everywhere."

Buck kissed each of them and then Rona lowered her voice and said, "Adriana, look at that guy coming this way. Look at his cock, my God."

Mitch and Adriana looked and her eyes went wide and he said, "Morning, Chase."

"Good morning, Mitch. Damn how do you do it, two beautiful women at the same time?"

"Well it isn't from clean living," and Chase laughed.

"Have you seen Jim this morning?"

"He was headed back to the store just awhile ago." He smiled and then added, "Pop in and say hi, I'm sure he'd like to see all three of you."

"Thanks, we'll do that."

"Who's Jim," Rona asked.

"A good and very helpful friend, he's one of those people that loves everybody and he's a very respected and generous member of this little community. Let's walk the square."

"It's about time you finished shopping." It was naked Faith with the others in tow all naked as well.

"I was just going to take Rona and Adriana down to meet Jim."

"Excellent idea, but we're on our way to see the new homes."

"Oh. Well okay." Mitch didn't understand why all of them were going along but he put his arms around Rona and Adriana and off they went. Mitch's two women seemed to forget about being naked. The tour lasted for a good hour and it didn't take long for it to become obvious that Faith was playing realtor. She was trying to sell her houses to her friends.

Mitch was finally able to divest himself of his ladies and Anita took their place. "So what do you think of the sales pitch?"

"I'm ready to get out of here."

"Buck just said the same thing, but let's go have some lunch before we leave."

"Probably a good idea, okay, the ladies can go see Jim without us and we'll go have an early lunch and then pack up and get out of here." Doug and Kali joined them and he just rolled his eyes and shook his head. Mitch just smiled and said, "We're going to Ethel's for an early lunch and then leave. Is Kali going with us or staying with you?"

"I have to get back to work tomorrow so as far as I know she's going with you."

The more Mitch thought about it the madder he got. "I can't believe this shit. We've been played like suckers. Our role was to help her sell her damn real estate and nothing more. That whole gig at her place was set up for us to arrive naked to impress the others and prove that what Faith told them was true. Now we're fucking escorts for the sales tour."

"She's trying to be Max and failing miserably. I still have to work with her until this project is totally finished, but then I'm out of here." Buck and the others finally joined them and they headed to Ethel's.

All of them ordered sandwiches of one kind or another and iced tea and talked as they waited for their food with Buck setting the tone. "I think we were set up right from the start. The show at the Playhouse used us as her heroes to set a theme. Throw us gifts and then do the same with some of the others and get us involved in the program, all just so much staging to feed her need to be top dog. Then Saturday with the friggin' float it was more of the same. So on and so forth."

Then Mitch added, "Giving Roberta the house was more of the same. She could afford to give that away because hardly anybody wants one of her houses. She's stuck with a couple of million in dead real estate. On top of that, a whole cluster of empty houses is going to have one hell of a negative effect on the village. It's like having a giant dead carcass next door."

Buck put his hand on Anita's and said, "Anita and Carly both said something didn't smell good right from the beginning. Even with their foreboding words it still took us long enough to figure it out."

"Looks like this is our last visit to the village of Discovery."

Faith and her friends had disappeared because her play had come to an end and hopefully she had sold some of her real estate. Sunday night the orgy would be over and Monday morning it would be business as usual once again in Discovery. Doug and Kali lagged behind so they could say their goodbyes and then she joined the others to pack and get on the road.


Chapter One Hundred Twenty Three


Buck and Layla were in the front again and Kali took the right rear seat. Mitch was on the left with Anita in his lap, and Carly was tucked in between Kali and Mitch. The first half hour on the road was spent bashing Faith and her conniving ways and the next half hour was spent in silence as each of them thought about what their tomorrows might bring. Kali broke the silence saying, "I have to give Faith credit for one thing. It was her idea for Doug to meet me. I'm sure only because it might look better if we were in pairs."

Carly asked her, "Do you see the two of you getting serious?"

"There's a chance it could. At least we'll see where it takes us."

"With Gabe running off that kind of screwed things up for Faith then."

"She didn't let it bother her though."

"You weren't exactly alone though," Mitch said.

"Listen to you. I remember you promising me we would have more quality time together. What happened with that stud?"

"She got you on that one," Anita said.

"Oh no, we're not home yet. Nita, you and Carly trade places."

"Oh sure, what are you going to do kiss her neck until she climaxes?" It was no small feat for them to trade places with so little room but they finally succeeded. Carly was ready to let go of the back of Buck's seat and sit on Mitch's lap when he put his hands on her hips and said, "Wait a sec," and pulled her shorts down.

"But what are you doing?"

"Just stay like you are." He quickly moved his shorts and underwear down and then managed to get one of her legs out of her shorts.

"Mitch, honey hurry up, my bare ass is all but hanging out of the window."

Anita and Kali were watching the show and all but laughing and Layla had turned as far as she could so she could watch the proceedings as well.

Mitch was trying to hold his cock up, but keep his hand and arm out of the way and Carly was trying to lower herself onto him. Kali was laughing and Anita was just smiling and shaking her head as Buck tried to figure out what was going on. Then Layla started to narrate the progress and made things worse by saying things to Buck like, "Oh... oh....almost but missed. No wait, Carly is going for another try. Her pussy is close...closer...oh Mitch's hand is in the way. Okay, here we go again..." and even Carly was smiling. The whole scene had to be a ridiculous one but they kept trying. Then Anita did her best to kneel on the floor and help guide Mitch's cock as Carly once again lowered herself.

"Oh yes, thank you Nita." Carly lowered herself a little more and Mitch raised his hips just a little and they were on their way. In the beginning, there was nothing sensual about their coupling at all. But as they adjusted their position and Mitch moved up and down she closed her eyes and said, "Oh yes honey, that does feel good." It was awkward and far from ideal but they stuck with it and Mitch's hands went under her top and found her breasts.

Buck changed everything when he asked, "Did you two know that seat reclines."

Mitch stopped moving and said, "Say that again."

"That's a sixty forty split seat and both sides recline almost all the way back for hauling large items."

"Well hell, now you tell us." Mitch dropped the seat back and they changed their position and went back to making love. It still had to be Carly on top but they were on their way again with her back to Mitch and the others looked on as she rode his cock. Mitch could no longer reach her breasts so Anita moved closer and before long they were kissing and Anita was all over her breasts. It wasn't long before Carly had an orgasm and moved off of Mitch leaving him short of his climax and still standing proud.