It's All About Faith Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"I'll call you from the car once I get to New Renovo tomorrow after lunch."

"Okay babe. I love you."

"I love you to Mitch, night." She threw the phone down again and Dennis rolled them over, and he attacked her again until she climaxed hard and had to call it quits. He caught his breath and she told him, "You need to go next door and say hi to Wendy before she goes to bed."

"What if I don't come back right away?"

"You'll find me asleep so I won't know the difference anyway," He just smiled, kissed her and went to the bathroom before going over to Wendy's. She smiled and still felt like she'd just made love to a kid, a kid with unbelievable stamina.

Dennis tapped on Wendy's door and she opened it and stared. "My God Dennis, you've filled out..." and she noticed his cock. "Yes, you really have filled out, come in." He had never seen Wendy naked, but not because he hadn't tried. He was too young then, but that wasn't the case now.

"Damn you look good, Wendy."

"Thank you. So did you buy something?"

"I had to because Anita undressed and showed me the units while we were naked."

"So you two screwed and now you're over her all but worn out."

"Want to find out if I am worn out?" She closed her door and they kissed. "Wendy, I always had a thing for you. I'd try to catch you naked, or even almost naked. I tried using cameras and everything else I could think of, but never succeeded."

"Well, look all you want now lover but let's do it in bed." Invincible youth met good looking experience and together they managed to destroy the bed and go until Wendy was ready to pass out. He didn't make it back to Anita until after eight Monday morning.


Chapter One Hundred Forty Three


It finally happened. Mitch had clients lined up for Phoenix Lane, and he couldn't go without causing some serious appointment problems and Anita couldn't get away. But Layla had Saturday through Tuesday off, because she had been working almost very day for weeks, and Buck could get away as well. It was their turn to stay there together and there was nothing much Mitch or Anita could say. Besides, Mitch and Anita would have their evenings together. Friday evening Buck and Layla left town with bags packed and smiles on their faces. They had one appointment for Saturday, two for Sunday and one for late Monday afternoon. That left them with time to add more if they came up and most of Tuesday free before they would have to head home. They traveled in relative silence until Layla said, "I'm going to call Carly and see if she'd like to come up for the weekend, okay?" Buck was surprised, but he smiled and said yes by all means. He'd have to be careful, but just maybe he could find a way to get Carly into bed with him.

He could tell from Layla's side of the conversation that Carly would be there by mid morning. They stopped at Ethel's for dinner and talked to her and she said she had another client for Mitch, so they talked about that for a minute before they left. Ethel was making almost as much helping Mitch sell real estate, as she was with the restaurant. Then they went to the grocery and on to the apartment.

After putting things away, Layla stopped and said, "It just struck me that I'm not naked and that's always the first thing I do when I get here. I don't even feel like doing that right now, how strange." They went back out and slowly walked the square hand in hand and talked as they enjoyed the quiet darkness. Once in bed, they kissed and talked and enjoyed being together and fell asleep tucked in close to each other.

By nine Saturday morning it was already pushing eighty degrees, so instead of morning coffee down at the patio tables, Buck and Layla were sipping iced tea as they waited for Carly to appear. Then the first of a series of events happened that would conspire to complicate Layla and Buck's weekend. Events that would provide adventure, surprises, hurt and anger. Buck had his glass of iced tea at his lips when his eyes fell on Wendy coming down the stairs and surprisingly she was wearing tiny shorts and top. But even more surprising was Brenda. She was right behind Wendy and similarly clad. Buck almost poured iced tea down his front as he tried to drink while he was smiling and standing up at the same time. Layla was much less excited about the turn of events.

While Wendy was sitting down next to Layla, Brenda was walking into buck's arms and they kissed. "Hi stud, it's been a long time."

"Hi beautiful, how is it I can be this lucky?"

"Wendy invited me up for the weekend."

"How nice," Layla said as she shared a thin smile.

"So what are you two up to this weekend besides selling houses?" Buck looked at Layla and just waited for her to answer.

"Carly should be here any minute, so we were going to spend some time with her."

"Wonderful. Buck, you lucky shit: Four women for you to chase around, now how can it get better than that for you?" Layla wasn't leaning back anymore.

"Carly and I plan to keep him too busy to stray too far." Brenda just smiled at her and then at Buck.

As they were each trying to get the last word Theo appeared. Innocent and friendly, Theo joined them and looking at Layla said, "You must be Layla. I'm Theo, the groundskeeper."

"Nice to meet you Theo, but how did you know it was me?"

"Oh Rae and Wendy described you when they said you would be up to stand in for Mitch."

"You getting ready to mow the path, Theo," Wendy asked.

"I am in fact."

"Layla, you should ride with him, it's quite fun and only takes about twenty minutes."

"What fun is it to ride a mower?"

Theo told her, "Well, it's a tractor actually. It's just a nice twenty minute ride, fresh air and a nice breeze always."

Layla should have been suspicious when Wendy seemed eager for her to try it. But Layla didn't want to hurt Theo's feelings, so she said she'd like to try it.

"Oh, you have to be naked, Layla," Wendy advised her.

"Really? To ride a tractor?"

"It really does make a difference."

"Have you done this, Brenda?"

"Not yet. Wendy was just telling me about it this morning."

Theo stood up and said, "Let's go Layla, and then I'll take Brenda around."

"What do I do?"

"Just strip and we'll go over to the back of the hardware store for the tractor."

"This has to be the strangest thing I've ever agreed to do." But she stripped naked and followed Theo in her heels feeling sillier as they walked. "Are you enjoying being the groundskeeper, Theo?"

"I love it. I just wish I could do this full time, but of course that isn't possible. I have a small cottage to live in that's just right for me. I can walk to work and on the weekends I can make some extra money, that all works for me."

"You don't mind living out here in the sticks?"

"Of course not, I mean look where I am right now. I walking next to a beautiful naked woman and I just walked away from two more good looking women."

"Thank you, Theo, but why aren't you naked too?"

"I have to work on the equipment sometimes."

"Oh, of course," just as it had been for Anita, Theo held Layla close and his hand drifted as they made their slow progress out into the open area. But Theo had improved his technique. Right where Layla would be most visible from the road he stopped and told her he heard a noise that he had to check, so he left her standing there on the tractor as he jumped down. Theo also had friends from the warehouses, and they just happened to be on the road some sixty or seventy feet away at just the right time.

"Oh my God Theo, there is a car of guys staring at me."

"Really? Where...oh now, I see them."

"Can't you hurry, Theo?" Her eyes were focused on the four figures at the car while Theo just stood behind her and watched as his friends got their eyes full of a good looking naked woman. Theo waited about as long as he dared, and then climbed back up and sat next to her, again putting his arm around her hips and started moving again as he waved at the four guys. "You mean you know them?"

"I couldn't see who they were, but I recognized the car. You doin' okay now?"

"I guess so."

Then he stopped the tractor again and looking up at her he said, "I'll bet you felt a tingling that time."

"I really did."

Then touching her between the legs he said, "I'll bet you felt it clear down to here Layla."

"Theo, what are..." and she felt fingers slip into her as he stood up. "Theo, maybe we should..." But he stood up and kissed her and she kissed him back as she held onto him. "Theo, it's only fair that I drop your pants and see your cock."

"Nah, you don't want to do that, it's nothing special."

"Theo, it's easy to see that you are so hard. I just have to see it now," and she ignored his words as she unfastened his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down. Her hand went to his hard shaft as she looked up at him and said, "You have a great cock, Theo."

He took a deep breath and managed to say, "It's too small."

"It is not, where did you ever get that idea?"

"Oh, from other guys, you know, when it's soft it's really tiny."

"Who cares what size it is when it's soft?" She bent down and kissed it and then said, "You have a beautiful cock and you know who would like to see it?"

"Who?"

"Rae, or rather Roberta."

"Why her? She has such a fantastic body."

"She has the best looking body I've ever seen, but I'll bet you two would really hit it off. You better get me back because you have me all stirred up now." He pulled his pants up and fastened the belt, but didn't bother to tuck his shirt in or zip up, and soon had Layla off of the tractor and walking back to the group at the patio tables. Layla was aware that she had been set up, but she intended to get the last laugh.

"So did you get your tractor ride, Layla," Wendy asked.

"Did I ever. You should have warned me that Theo is good with his hands and that he has a really nice cock. Damn, between his hands and his tongue I was about to faint."

Wendy's smile disappeared then as she said, "Maybe I better take another ride with him."

"Oh...too late, sorry, I sent him over to see Rae because those two are made for each other." Then smiling at Buck, she asked him, "I see Carly hasn't made it."

"Not yet, but she's only about ten minutes late." Then Rod and Adriana in her short skirt came walking up from their condo and joined the group, and then Beth in her tiny shorts and skimpy top and Ovid joined them and introduced themselves. Beth remembered Buck in particular from the free shopping event at Alice's with Anita and Mitch.

She kissed his cheek and asked him, "How have you been Buck?"

"Great, nice to see you, Beth," and then he whispered, "But you're wearing too many clothes. She just smiled and whispered, "Stick around, hon," and went back to Ovid. Buck and Layla were busy checking everybody out, and then Dennis joined the group and he kissed Layla and they talked and flirted as she assessed the boy-man. Then right after that Carly appeared.

Layla grabbed her shorts and top, and before Carly could sit down she said, "Let's go upstairs for a minute because I'm expecting a call," and Buck quickly stepped in behind them as they made their way up the steps.


Chapter One Hundred Forty Four


As soon as they were inside Carly asked, "Layla, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. All at once it was like I was surrounded and I was getting jumpy and mad."

"What made you mad," Buck asked and that wasn't the thing to ask her right then.

"I'll tell you what. As crazy as it sounds, when I found out that you and I were going to finally have some time to ourselves away from home what happens? Brenda comes into the picture. Then this Beth whoever the hell she is magically appears. And another thing that damn Theo was all over me and got me going just before all of the other people came out of the woodwork. I'm just frustrated, damn it."

Carly was walking a tight rope as she asked, "Layla, why then did you invite me up here if you wanted to be alone with Buck?"

"I don't know."

Carly stared at her and asked, "Well, what kind of answer is that?" Buck motioned to Carly to hold on and he pulled her a few feet away and in a whisper loud enough to be heard by Carly he asked, "Layla, what the hell was that all about? You were very rude to Carly just now." She wouldn't look at him or answer him so he continued. "You really hurt and embarrassed Carly, and you even embarrassed me just now and you stand there refusing to say anything?"

She looked up at him and ignoring the tears said, "I have to get ready for the buyers. They'll be here before long," and she strutted off to the bathroom.

Buck went back to Carly and said, "I don't know what the hell happened to set her off, but it's like she's coming unglued all at once."

"Something is chewing on her that's for sure. When she called she sounded almost bubbly."

"We were having a nice time driving up here and this morning she seemed okay. A little quiet, but what the hell we all get like that sometimes." Then the next event happened to further drag Buck down.

Anita called told him, "Mitch asked me to quit my job and work for him full time."

"Doing what?"

"Going to Phoenix more often and just being there."

"What did you tell him?"

"That I'd think about it."

"What do you think you'll do?"

"I really haven't decided, but I'm tempted. What do you think?"

"Well, let me see. I'd see you maybe a couple of days a week if I was lucky. In fact you'd see Mitch a lot more than me. There's no way in hell that he needs anybody just hanging around up here in sex land so he has to have other motives." Layla came out of the bathroom then and left the apartment without saying anything to either of them. Buck ignored her and went on saying, "So take all of that and what do you think my answer would be?"

"Well, you don't have to lash out."

"Nita, I'm surprised you'd even bother to ask me that question. I'm not only surprised that Mitch would offer you that job I'm pissed at him for doing that."

"He just said that I had done such a good job he thought it would be great to have me there."

"Anita, that's bullshit. There is no reason that Wendy couldn't have been doing what we've been doing for him. Hell, he's letting her live in that luxury apartment free of charge, and all she does is keep an eye out on the place and answer a few questions supposedly. Sorry, but his story just doesn't hold water."

"Well, damn it what if I want to take that job?"

"You better think long and hard about that Nita, because this isn't just about you. It's about all of us and our futures. You do whatever the hell you want, but you better be damn sure that you'll want what you'll end up with."

Carly didn't want to just be there to hear them argue, but she didn't want to go out where Layla was either, so she held her ground and just looked through the window and watched the gathering around the tables. Layla was there, but all she seemed to be doing was talking to that kid named Dennis.

Anita felt the need to have the last word so she said, "Well, I am going to think about it."

"That's your call Anita, bye," and he hit the off button and tossed the phone halfway across the kitchen counter causing it to slam against the wall at the end. "Damn her. What the hell is going on? Everybody seems to be falling apart at the seams." Carly was still watching the others but then she turned around and said, "Buck, I'm heading back to town."

"Carly, please don't go just yet. I'm sorry all of this crap is happening."

"Layla seemed okay to me as I pulled up, but then she lost it. I don't think me being here is going to help anything or anybody."

"It would help me, Carly."

She walked over to him and they put their arms around each other and just stood there quietly for a minute. "Carly, you're my rock right now. I'm not in the mood to go back out there and smile and pretend I'm happy or whatever."

"Buck, I'll stay as long as I can, but I'm not going to spend the night here. Not unless Layla comes to her senses before then. I'm almost worried about her actually."

"I am too."

They didn't have ten minutes to talk before Anita called back. "Buck, I just talked to Kali and do you know what I just found out?"

"No, but if you want me to guess, I'll go with she's pregnant."

"This isn't funny damn it."

"I didn't think that was funny."

"I just found out that Carly is up there."

"Hey, damn good detective work, you're right. So is Brenda, want to talk to one of them? Carly's right here in fact."

"No, I don't want to talk to them. What the hell is going on?"

"Good question because all I know is you and everybody else is going off the deep end for whatever reason and that includes Mitch. Of course, I suppose he's with you right now."

"No, I'm home and I don't know where he is. Now damn it Buck, answer me."

"I do know this much. Layla invited Carly, so you'll have to talk to her about why. Wendy invited Brenda, so you'll have to ask her why she did that because I sure as hell have no idea. In fact, if it weren't for Layla's appointments, I'd be on my way home right now so we could fight eye to eye."

"I guess we better finish this when you get home," and she hung up on him.

Carly went to him and asked him, "Do you wish you were home?"

"That's where I should be right now. Of course, then I couldn't have my arms around you like this if I went home."

"About the last thing you need in your life right now is another woman."

"What I need is a woman like you that isn't mad at me and seems glad to be with me."

"I am glad to be with you again, Buck."

"I'll bring up a sensitive subject and ask, "What's with you and Gabe?"

"We're talking and we even went to dinner the other night."

"That's good, but will your being here cause problems?"

"No."

"Okay, that was brief and to the point." Buck looked at his watch and said, "Well, if they were on time Layla's appointment is here by now." Carly pulled him behind her and went over to the window again.

"Well, she's gone and another car is there. Also the others have disappeared other than Wendy."

"Dare we go down there then?"

"Why not, all that can happen to you is you'll get yelled at again."

"What the hell I'm getting used to that so let's go."


Chapter One Hundred Forty Five


Carly and Wendy sat on each side of Buck and he put his feet up on a chair near him and said, "Now this is more like it." Carly told Wendy about Layla and Anita being mad at Buck for reasons unknown and they talked about that for a minute. Then, before he could say more a strange couple walked through the gates and toward them. Buck whispered, "They must be the appointment couple."

Carly said, "Well, if they are, all I can tell you is try to behave yourself because she looks good from here,"

Buck stood up and as they approached he said, "Layla gave us a chance to talk and she said she'd join us shortly. I'm Ray and this is my wife Sara."

"Nice to meet both of you, "I'm Buck and these two beauties are Wendy and Carly."

Ray smiled and said, "Buck, how do you manage to live such an awful life?"

"It isn't easy, and now I must also add beautiful Sara to my misery."

She smiled and daintily sitting down where Buck's feet had been said, "Thank you, Buck. Do you live here?"

"Nope, I'm a visitor and a friend of Layla and Mitch's. I'm here to help them and to keep my eye on you beautiful women."

Wendy told them, "I live here full time if you have any questions, maybe I can help."

"So do you sit naked out here, Wendy?"

"This is one of the rare times that you'll see me wearing anything."

"And that would be because we're here right?"

"That's right."

"And you, Buck?"

"Same answer, Sara."

123456...8