It's All About Timing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy gave him enough of a beaver shot, and pulled the fabric she was looking for out from the tall pile of faux fur remnants. She tossed it up on the table, alongside a beautiful piece of blue velvet, which was next to some emerald green satin. Sandy continued to look around the room, ignoring Richard, which immediately pissed him off. He was apologizing here, and she wasn't even being courteous enough to accept it.

"Hey, I'm trying to apologize," Richard said, grabbing her arm and making her face him.

"I heard you," Sandy shrugged out of his grip. "I'm not ready to forgive you. You embarrassed me and made me look bad in front of our subordinates. And you just expect me to let it go because you smile at me?" She was getting pissed all over again.

"I'm still your boss, and it's my job to tell you what I like and don't like. And it's your job to do what I tell you.

"Oh it is, is it?" Sandy said defiantly. She was hot from crawling around on the floor among the samples, and her hair was clinging to her face a bit, while a drop of perspiration, rolled down her neck and disappeared between her breasts, a display that was not lost on Richard. Sandy brushed her hair off her neck, and put her shoes back on so she was as tall as Richard. She didn't want to give him the upper hand in this discussion, and even though her feet were starting to swell a bit in those 4-inch spiked heels, she wasn't going to give him an inch of advantage.

Richard and Sandy were standing mere inches apart, face to face, both hot and angry, neither one wanting to back down in a show of defeat or compliance. Richard could feel the heat radiating off Sandy's body, and saw that her sheer blouse was starting to cling to her breasts, and her nipples were hard points poking the fabric out toward his chest.

"Fuck you," said Sandy to Richard's face, feeling her cunt lips puffing up and the heat of the stuffy air in the room making the tweed skirt unbearably rough against her bare ass.

"Don't go there, Sandy," Richard said in a deep voice that was guttural and full of desire. He grabbed her and wasn't sure if he was going to throttle her or fuck her brains out.

Sandy was stunned by the force with which Richard grabbed her. He practically tossed her on top of the table and forced his lips on hers applying pressure with his tongue to part her mouth open. Sandy attempted to struggle but Richard was much stronger than she. In truth, she wanted to give in, wanted to feel him inside her, wanted him to repeat their first night together, with his soft tongue upon her clit, driving her over the edge again and again. She made him work for the reward, finally opening her mouth and sucking on his tongue like it was his cock. She could feel him pressing his member against her leg, amazed at how rock hard it was.

When Richard started trailing his tongue down her neck and behind her ears, Sandy's heart pounded in her chest. Why was she doing this? She was still mad at him, but her body deceived her, wanting him, all of him, right there. Her eyes were shut tight and her back was arched, a reaction from the sensation of Richard kissing her on the breastbone, his one hand firmly on her thigh, the other one bracing her head from the table. The room was getting hotter, and the tweed Chanel suit that Sandy had loved so much yesterday became a thick unwanted blanket that separated her from pure ecstasy. She was aware of Richard's hand moving slowly up her thigh, his finger making little circles against her skin. At the same time he was kissing the top of her breasts, slowing working his way toward the nipple, which was pebble hard and ready to tear the sheer fabric of her top. Too much stimulation began to creep into her pussy, and the familiar tingling began, even without Richard touching her clit directly. She was on the verge of an orgasm that was promising to make her lightheaded when Richard climbed off her. He stood over her paralyzed body laying on the fabric table on top of the satin and velvet and fake fur, staring into her eyes deeply, intensely as he reached over and grabbed the sewing shears. Before she could stop him, he cut her blouse up the middle and ripped it open, freeing her breasts and nipples for him to ravish. It caught her off guard, and before she had time to react to the fact that Richard had just ruined a $350 silk top, he shoved her skirt up around her hips and began rubbing her cunt lips with the bottom of the palm of his hand, applying enough pressure to make her shiver. He also covered her nipple with his mouth and began sucking and biting it gently. The sensation of his hand on her, the shockwave running from her breasts to her lower lips, and the heat in the room made Sandy shake. Her orgasm was beginning to flow, and there was nothing she could do but lay there and try to breathe through it. It felt as if someone was pouring hot honey on her from head to foot, and she lived in the moment that lasted both seconds yet days.

As was Richard's way, he did not let her rest. He pulled her up into a sitting position, which wasn't difficult since Sandy's body had all the control of a rag doll at that moment. He lifted her up and wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

He slid into her and began relentless pumping himself with both passion and urgency. Sandy was so wet that Richard couldn't decide if he'd rather eat her out than fuck her, but he didn't have much time to decide. His hands spread her ass cheeks so he could impale her even deeper. All Sandy could do was whimper while she tried to move opposite his thrusts to drive him farther up inside. Richard's strength was giving out since he was pumping her with so much force. When he finally came, Sandy was able to brace herself on the table with her arms behind her so they wouldn't fall on the floor. His orgasm was as powerful as any he had ever felt in his entire life, and it was all he could do to keep his legs from buckling.

Richard lifted Sandy back on the table and stood there with his arms wrapped around her tight. Sandy kissed Richard one more time, but a long, sensual kiss that spoke volumes of her true feelings for him, regardless of the day's events. They lingered for a few minutes more, just holding each other, perspiration from their lovemaking keeping them stuck together.

Richard and Sandy were so wrapped up trying to recover they never noticed the eyes that were watching them through the crack in the door.

12