It's Just a Business Transaction Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a ten seconds of silence before the caller finally spoke.

"Well, I didn't expect you to pick up this call Alex," came Sonja's voice over the other end. "I guess my little messenger boy got his ass busted."

"You shouldn't have sent a boy to do a man's job. So what can I do for you Miss Matthias or is it Miss Mendelssohn?" said Alex sarcastically.

"Very clever Alex. Impressive detective work," said Sonja sounding delightful with Alex discovery.

"I have a good P.I. You forgot I could afford the best. So shall we get down to business? What is it you really want from me? Did I offend you so bad because I walked out on you the last time without fucking your brains off or because I would not let you fucked me in my ass that you have to take your stupid revenge this far? Oh! Were you the long lost daughter of Jeremiah Mendelssohn or the fraternal twins of little Jason?" said Alex, his voice rising slowly and angrier by the second.

Detective Hudson was standing there listening to his crude conversation with someone on the phone. He never expected sophisticated billionaires would talk this way too. Guess billionaires were just as human as the rest of them after all. Mused the detective.

"Alex, Alex…I am so happy you could remember little Jason. Anyway our bad blood doesn't just involve you and me. It goes back a long long way. By the way I have something here that I am positive you want very much. Oh, I better call you with the other phone. Be with you in a minute," said Sonja breezily and clicked off the line without giving any chance to Alex to continue talking. But instantly his own mobile rang. He looked at the phone and notice it was Aida's number. Alex quickly clicked on his own phone.

"Aida?" said Alex but deep down he knew it was not Aida but he was just hoping against hope.

"Sorry to disappoint you Alex but it's still me," said Sonja sweetly.

"What have you done with Aida?" said Alex while gritting his teeth.

"Relax lover boy, she is still alive if that is what you were asking. Oh by the way, please look at me when you talk. I don't know why you men like to indulge in fancy hi-tech gadgets but never fully utilize its functions," drawled Sonja.

Alex immediately pulled the mobile from his ear and stared into the screen. Instead of Sonja's face he saw Aida only in her bra and panties gagged and tied to a chair. Her face was covered with fingers imprints. There were welts on her silky skin.

Alex's face was contorted in fury and was having difficulty in controlling his rage. He must stay calm for the sake of Aida and their unborn baby. Alex told himself.

"Don't you touch her Sonja!" Alex warned through clenched teeth. "What do you want with me?"

"I think it's time we end it all Alex. You want the little Mexican bitch back? You do as I say. Come alone and don't mess with me. I mean it. If I even heard a single siren, I am going to pop the cunt off!" said Sonja her voice as cold as ice.

Sonja gave an address to Alex and with a last warning. "Remember come alone. One siren and off she goes. Oh by the way I heard your little cunt is expecting so don't make me kill the unborn babe," that said Sonja clicked off the other side of the phone.

Detective Hudson has heard enough to know what's going on.

"We'll take your car so she won't suspect anything. Let's go," said the detective already reaching for the door.

The two men dashed to Alex's car. In the car Alex briefly filled the detective in the rest of the story omitting out his late father's debauchery act and enough for the detective to plan what was to be expected when they reached the warehouse. Detective Hudson knew he was not dealing with just an ordinary woman who has been rejected in love but a calculated scheming psychopath.

Daylight was slowly fading towards the western sky. Another thirty minutes or so they pulled off the highway and was trundling along some dark, bumpy streets. The area was abandoned. Through the window they could see empty broken down warehouses with long weeds sprouting up here and there. The further in they go the darker and gloomier the place looked. Finally they saw a high huge single warehouse with peeling faded red paints close by the river.

"Stop here," said the detective. "I will go on foot the rest of the way."

"Be careful, according to Greg she has accomplices with her and his sister is in there too," warned Alex.

"You be careful yourself. Go now before she suspect anything," urged the detective.

Alex drove right to the front door of the warehouse. He got off his car and walked the last few steps towards the door. He took a deep breath and pulled open the iron door and step through it.

To be continued /-