It's Showtime!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fair-haired nymph's hips began to buck and rock as the clitorally-induced sensations washed across her and flowed wetly from her gasping opening. Each rock, each buck stretched her more tightly against the pinioned flesh of her inner labia. Her moans were clearly audible through the silken gag as my lover's insatiable body betrayed her and her hips began to thrash without regard to the intimate torture that the movement inflicted upon that delicate flesh, until she came with a scream that flowed from her like the musky, milky river flowing from her pussy.

I straightened from the steaming rosy bloom, releasing my lover's tortured pussy-lips as I knelt upright over her still-twitching body. Looking around, I saw that every jaw hung slack, every eye was glued upon her cleft, upon a pussy so aroused that it gapped darkly open without any help, the vaginal mouth begging convulsively to be filled. The silence was so total that it seemed I could hear the dying echoes of my sweet submissive's orgasm yet ringing through the chamber.

Swinging my left leg to the right side of the supine body beneath, I changed my position so that I was kneeling along her right side, and moved down her body until I was just below the curve of her right hip. She's not quite ready, yet, I thought as I reached between her legs with my left hand and used my middle and index fingers to spread wide her labia once again, bringing the spasmodic, clenching opening of her love-canal once again clearly into view.

I leaned forward, running my forearm lengthwise up the canyon between her thighs, and plunged the four fingers of my right hand to the third knuckle into her dripping hole. A choked sound issued from beneath the gap as my hand sank home, and I could feel her hips moving to grind her sex against my probe. I looked down upon the scene of her vaginal mouth stretched to capacity around my buried hand, and smiled to myself as I thought of how intimately she was exposed at this moment, of the spectacle to which our audience was being treated.

Folding my thumb into the core of the probe formed by my four fingers, I began to fuck that nymph's aching pussy with my hand, feeling the resistance in her canal's mouth lessen with every wet, lubricating plunge. Her hips were bucking, slamming down towards my invading hand with every thrust as her hungry body sought release from its growing heat. I plunged my arm with a twisting, corkscrew motion, curling my hand inward slightly each time as the wide span of the knuckles met the resistance of her utterly-stretched love-canal. Whimpers escaped the silken bit in her mouth as I pounded against her pussy, but my wide-eyed, wild-eyed sprite continued to bring her crotch hammering down to meet my hand as her hungry hole began to slowly swallow the width of my knuckles and descended upon the width of my thumb until that, too, passed inexorably into her most intimate inner depths. The widest portion of my hand having penetrated her secrets, I began to rotate my hand within the squeezing grasp of her love-mouth, moving it deeper as I curled my probing fingers into a fist within her hot, soaking channel. Bit by bit, my fist crawled deeper and deeper into her private recesses until her mouth closed tightly upon my wrist.

Fully embedded within her, now, I began to fuck her agonizingly-stretched love-hole with my arm, paying no heed to the whimpers and choked cries which burst from her gagged mouth, guided instead by the incessant bucking of her hips against the limb which impaled her. With my left hand, I reached up her shaking body and untied the gag, wanting to hear her cries and moans at full volume as I pumped myself into her plugged vagina, wanting to share her whimpering with the assembled audience.

The reluctantly-yielding muscles of her pussy-mouth clutched at my wrist and forearm as I moved my fist within her moist inner cavern. Buck as she might, there was no way she was bucking herself off of the fist whose width was locked within her by the ring of muscle guarding her vagina. I raised her hips from the bed, lifting her by the handle her vagina had become; as she continued to thrust herself upon the impaling fist. Impaled, indeed, as she bucked and flopped upon my invading appendage, convulsing with the force of rolling orgasms whose screams rang for nearly a minute through the mesmerized chamber.

I held her for a long moment suspended from within her still-rippling, twitching vagina, her shoulders still jerking spasmodically in synch with the moans of rapture that escaped her panting mouth. Lowering her by degrees back to the surface of the bed, I released my fist and slowly pulled my soaking, musk-covered hand and arm from her churning pussy.

I rose and stepped backwards from the mattress, backing to where Matt and his camera filled the air with their insistent metallic cry. Before us lay my lover, my fiancé, eyes closed, full-lipped mouth gaping as her chest filled with heaves which thrust the angry peaks of her nipples in surges toward the ceiling. Her legs were fully-spread, the torn crotch of the body-stocking drawing the eye perfectly to her gaping pussy. Her inner and outer labia seemed to soar around the half-inch gap of convulsing, carnelian-bordered darkness which opened to her inner regions. Her flesh shined and shimmered from the love-juices that coated loins and thighs, and her hips were still shaking, still rolling with after-shocks of her volcanic orgasms.

My cock was so hard it was purple, and it was time to relieve some of the bursting pressure screaming inside of it. I stepped forward between her knees. Kneeling, I slipped one hand underneath each lower thigh, just above the knee, and I rose, lifting one dark-shadowed, limp leg in each hand. Raising further, I pulled her hips and back free of the bed, and I turned my still-panting nymph upon the mattress so that her head pointed at the center of our audience.

Dropping to my knees between that delectable vision's parted thighs, I hooked a forearm underneath the inside of both quivering knees, drawing them upward toward her chest as I moved forward and wrapped my kneeling thighs around her hips, filling her with one smooth thrust. I reached inwards around her pinioned knees and took one thumb-thick nipple in each hand, gripping them across the areola, below the base of the towering nubs. Rolling each hand slightly to the outside to fold her flesh over the top of my index finger, I improved my grip, and I heard a sharp gasp from beneath me.

I could feel the gathered flesh stretching against her weight as I straightened slightly to begin filling her in long, tantalizing strokes. I rolled the taut flesh tightly between my clamping digits as I increased the upwards pull, and I slammed myself into her melting sex. The petite nymph's face was knotted with ecstasy, and her voice was a keening, high-pitched whimpering as I changed the pace, as over and over again I withdrew my cock inch by painstaking inch, paused, then slammed it home with all the force at my disposal.

I could feel her build toward climax as I kept varying the pace of my strokes, the muscles of her vagina tightening about me. I buried myself in her moist oven, beginning a rhythm of short strokes as I balanced myself. Still ramming my raging member into her grasping moistness, I began to lift harder upwards against her already-tortured nipples. A mewling cry escaped her mouth as my arms began to flex against her limp weight. Her sweat-drenched body was rocking in time with the thrusts slamming into her pussy, each motion causing her to move, now, against the rosy nubs of flesh which stretched above her.

I truly pulled, now, upon the handles of flesh in my hands, slamming into her ever-tightening vagina as I straightened my back. "Oh, God, Yes!" she screamed as I raised her shoulders clear of the bed. I pulled upwards until 6 or 8 inches of air separated her swaying torso from the bed beneath, her suspended body moving in swaying surges against impossibly-stretched nipples with every plunge of my cock into a hole already beginning to shake and quiver. Her body shook with palsied orgasm, mounted there upon my cock, her upper-body suspended by intimate flesh. The sight of her face open in a silent scream as she came, hanging there, was too much for me and I roared gutturally as I shot myself deep into her cunt.

I held her there until the waves of orgasm abated, until she stopped writhing in an ecstasy which caused her to shift her weight wildly against the nipples by which I held her. Finally, I lowered her shoulders slowly back to the soft surface below.

Standing, I backed shakily from the bed and reached for one of Matt's Marlboros. I lit it with a deep, hungry intake and looked into my love's shining eyes, staring deeply into mine from within a silent, speechlessly panting face. Her nipples were immense, swollen purple knobs jutting from her flushed chest, and her thighs and hips still twitched mindlessly from the sensations yet rolling through their glistening sex-coated flesh. Her swollen, flaming pussy was dripping, the quivering mouth of her love-hole widely agape. "Oh, God ... more," I heard her moan as her eyes melted into mine.

Finishing the cigarette, I stubbed it out and returned to where my flushed, submissive beloved lay still gently quivering upon the bed. Her eyes had been flitting from face to face of the spellbound audience as I smoked, all of them friends of ours. One thing was certain ... none of them would ever again look at her quite the same way as they did before this evening, and that realization was clear upon her sweat-drenched face as she turned her eyes once again to mine. While at another moment that fact might have mattered, this nubile sprite at my feet was utterly lost within a sea of lust and tidal waves of arousal, and at that second she would probably have fucked them all had I required it - though that was not my plan.

I moved behind the prone, heaving body, putting my hands gently beneath her shoulders. "Get on your knees, sitting on your heels, knees spread," I told her as I helped her to rise, the use of her own hands for such a purpose being denied her. Her tomboy's legs trembled and her woman's chest heaved as she rose and assumed the proscribed position.

I knelt in front of her, upright upon straight knees. Reaching down, I took the base of my cock in my right hand and pointed my half-swollen member at her. "Suck me until I'm hard again," I said, her eyes open windows to my gaze.

The position was difficult. She had to lean forward well past her center of gravity, and the only thing that she could use for support was my cock in her mouth. She gulped me hungrily, swallowing me fully in the absence of any way to stop herself from sinking to the base of my quickly-hardening cock. I felt her gag for a moment as the head of my cock brushed against the back of her throat, and then she took me deep, engulfing my erect staff to the root with each thrust of her body.

It was too good, and there was other business yet to come, so I took her shoulders in my hands and raised her upwards from my straining cock, back to an upright kneeling position. Rising, I circled behind her. For what was coming, her hands would, unfortunately, have to be unbound. Kneeling, I prepared to unbind her hands, but there was one other thing, first. It was time for her to be completely naked. I took in both hands the thin neck-strap of the body-stocking that gloved her luscious frame and violently ripped it apart. I felt her jerk at the sudden action, but true to her command for this evening she remained silent. I felt her shiver as I slid the lace down her body and across the wide moons of her fertile hips, stopping when it was stretched tight across her parted ivory thighs, below her dripping groin. Only then did I gently undo the soft, knotted cotton rope which had bound her delicate wrists this entire time and rub her wrists and forearms to help return their circulation.

I glanced to our audience. For the first time, I noticed that even the growl of Matt's autowinder was silent. Rising, I moved to the front, and gazed down at my nubile lover. What I saw made me my cock throb yet harder, for her ice-blue eyes were glazed and set upon an image for her alone, her full-lipped mouth open and panting from within a flushed, shining face, the face of a ravished, fallen angel. I ran my eyes down the lines of her sweat-glistening body, to where her pussy was convulsing, her flaming lips opening and closing like those of a fish gasping for water, the water which ran in a steady drip from those lips.

Tearing my eyes from the spectacle of my beloved's transformation in to a creature of pure, primal animal lust, I moved again behind Julia and I delivered her next command. "Bend forward onto your hands and knees, with your arms straight, and spread your legs wide." Her firm, youthful frame was trembling visibly as she complied, shaking with arousal. Once she was in position, I reached forward along the rippling line of her porcelain back and anchored my left hand in her hair, pulling her head back until her face was vertical, facing the center of our line of watchers. As I did so, I heard someone move around behind me, wanting to see her gasping pussy from that privileged viewpoint. I wanted them to see her lust and her responses as they burst from her elfin face. "Do not close your eyes," I directed sternly. I wanted her to see them see it.

I let my right hand run across the silken curve of her ripe, fertile ass, falling slowly toward the juncture of her trembling thighs. Arriving at my destination, I savored her involuntary gasp, like air escaping from a tire, as I thrust my middle and index fingers deeply within her steaming tunnel, immersed in a pussy so wet that my entry produced an audible squishing sound. A deep moan rippled through her body as I moved my fingers within her grasping flesh, probing her depths. I felt her begin to rock as her body reached for my hand with a liquid grip.

I glanced around the room, smiling, as I drew my fingers slowly, deliberately from my beautiful submissive's dripping hole. The anticipation shining from the faces of our friends and housemates was palpable, filling the chamber like steam. As my fingers finally emerged from Julia's blooming cunt, I returned my attention to the quivering creature of sexual heat before me. I heard her whimper as my fingers, lubricated with her body's own juices, shifted to their new target, revealing to her the fate to come. Her asshole was already wet and slimy from the mix of pussy-juice and come which had flowed from her punished cunt on this night, and it took little effort for me to sink both fingers into the tight opening hidden at the base of the valley between her swelling cheeks. Her body seemed to have little capacity to resist left in it as her anal sphincter surrendered almost without a fight. Not entirely without a fight, however, or the ravished nymph would not have emitted the short but massively pleasing high-pitched keening cry which greeted my fingers and made my cock twitch. Good. She was ready.

Julia's nubile porcelain body shook as I pulled my fingers from her. Maintaining my grip on her silken blonde hair with my left hand, with my right I guided the head of my cock to the puckered entrance of her anus. "Matt," I said without looking up, "be sure to get some good shots of her face - I want to see her face while she's getting ass-fucked." With that, I began to push my way past her body's resistance, beginning one long, slow, inexorable stroke that would end only when her ass had been filled by the full length of my impaling cock. The guttural, wordless cries which accompanied the relentless invasion of her ass were wonderful, and I could imagine her face, eyes open wide, mouth gaping above her quivering jaw, sweat, lust, sexual heat and awareness of the gaze of our audience all dripping from her flushed, angelic countenance. Her body shook like an attack of palsy as I rested for a moment fully buried within her clamping nether-tunnel. I waited, letting the violent spasmodic tremors run their course, relishing the utter submission which had descended on her, removing every trace of will, inhibition, or reserve. She didn't have the strength left to try to resist the shaking inspired by the volcanic arousal she was feeling, and the depth of the ongoing spectacle that she had become on this night had stolen from her any sense of reserve.

"Do not lower your head," I commanded as I released her hair. "Keep your face forward." With both hands, I reached around the sensual curve of her palsied ivory torso and took an unseen swollen, rock-like nipple in each hand, closing my fingers like vises upon their flesh. Bending forward, I rested my weight upon that tender, painfully-yielding flesh as I began to pump my raging cock in long, full strokes. She was long past trying to remain silent, and wordless, incoherent sounds of pain and overwhelming arousal began pouring from her like a torrent, but she never dropped her face or looked from the audience which bespectacled her. My weight swayed from her nipples with each cycle of my ravaging cock, and her entire body began to convulse as the sounds coming from her climbed in intensity toward crescendo. The more frenzied her cries became, the faster and harder my cock slammed into her asshole as I worked my lover-become-fuckslut towards total and irremediable surrender.

Her orgasm struck with an animal scream that would leave her throat raw for days, a scream that flooded through the chamber for long minutes as I buried myself savagely and repeatedly to the hilt in her us. My come exploded into her with an ejaculation that felt like molten fire, and I hung my weight, swaying, from her nipples as her body rolled and quaked and I shook from the force of my own orgasm. I released those punished nubs of flesh only when the last quivering tremor had shaken her flesh, the last whimpering moan of animal lust had burst from her throat.

Withdrawing my cock and straightening, I reached for a partially-moist towel I had placed beside the bed earlier tonight for just this reason and wiped my cock clean, followed by the area around her asshole. She jerked as the moist coolness of the towel came into contact with her anus and the flesh around it. Still, she had not dropped her face.

Rising, I reached forward and gripped my submissive slut's shoulders with both hands, drawing her upwards and back into a kneeling position. "Lay down on your back," I directed. I'd have her lay there with her legs spread, the blooming fire of her pussy spread and gaping, her almost impossibly large and erect raspberry nipples enflamed, for the visual inspection of all concerned as we toasted the evening with a couple of bottles of good wine.

Yes, she became one hell of a good slave that night.

12