Ivanovs Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

He lifted his wife and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Amerie felt his hardness pressing against them. She was hot and wet instantly. Claus smiled, "Love, are you sure?" He asked, already eager to sate her needs.

"Claus if you don't hurry up, I'm taking charge here." Amerie moaned. Claus answered, "Yes dear."

Claus loved making love to his wife. She was always so compliant, so vocal. So much had happened that it had been a while. He needed her, her sweetness, her love. Claus whispered, "Tonight, Mrs. Stovak, you all be loved so good and thoroughly, you'll never want to leave my bed." Amerie shivered at his promise. And Claus proceeded to keep his word. He tasted every inch of her frame, worshipped her. They made love for hours, and when Amerie climaxed for the third time, Claus followed her into the abyss.

"I love you, Amerie. You are my life." He whispered.

"I love you, baby. I'm so happy for you." She replied sleepily. Within minutes she was asleep, and Claus held her close. Claus, are you alright? Gernick sent. It was ironic that he'd just told Nicky that their parent's needed privacy.

We are fine, son. Why are you not focusing on your wife. Spend time with your family. We will be there tomorrow. he promised.

OK, good night. Gernick sent, chuckling at his own insecurities. He had a feeling that Claus would join the council. If he did, then he'd move away. For the first time, since he was a small child, Claus would be away from him.

*****

"Gernick, I'm going to the compound with Garrick and Shari. Keep Jonathan, OK." Nicolette informed her husband who seemed distracted. Smiling he took their son and kissed her forehead, "Congratulate them for me. Alright love." Gernick whispered.

"Gernick, I want to invite Cantar to stay with us for a while. I know she can stay with your other brother's and their wives, but we need her to know she is welcomed with us as well." Nicki whispered to him. "Will you be with me when I invite her?" she asked waiting.

He returned to the area where everyone was waiting and Krill was about to depart with his mother. Cantar hugged her aunt and thanked her for just being there. She also hugged her cousin. Krill was very shy, and that made her smile."

Gernick and Nicolette walked back in just as Garrick was taking Shari back to the compound and both were bidding everyone goodbye for the day. Shari hugged Cantar, and promised she'd try to be back for the memorial services the next mornings. Cantar assured her that it was fine. No one would be upset if she could not make it. The baby was most important, and she needed to take care of herself and her daughter first.

Nicolette briefly embraced Cantar awkwardly. Cantar knew it would take time, but she hoped to form at least a friendship with Gernick's wife. She knew Nicolette cared about her and the feeling was mutual. It would take time, but she'd earn her trust. "I'm going to the compound, but I'll be back soon. You're welcomed to stay with us if you'd like to." she whispered. Cantar was floored. She just assumed she'd stay with Kale one more night, but soon she'd go back to her apartment.

"Thank you Nicolette. I'll let you know." She responded.

*****

Appearing at the medical center, the nurses promptly got Shari back in her bed. They noted that her demeanor had improved tremendously; she was so happy, carefree, and relaxed. Kim came in and checked her. She surprised at how healthy and vibrant both Shari and the baby were. "Shari, it seems our visit home worked wonders for your little one. Did you have any problems?" she asked In all honesty, she could go home. But she'd want her to come back so she and the baby could be monitored. Kim finished her exam and smiled.

"Have you seen Julianne and her daughters yet?" Kim asked. She knew the young woman had formed a special friendship with Julianne.

"No I have not." Shari exclaimed.

"Come on, Nicky is already there. Maybe someone will let you hold one of the babies." She laughed. Soon they entered the room, and Shari breath caught. "Oh Jules, they are beautiful," she gasped as she looked at the two little angels that were just born a few hours earlier. One was in her father's arms and Nicolette was holding the other. Julianne's mother and Nina were there as well, and the two women greeted each other briefly.

"Shari, hey. You made it." Jules whispered. "I want you to meet my daughters, Heaven and Nevaeh Daniels.

Tears flowed freely as Shari gently hugged her friend. Garrick was awed by the babies. They were so tiny, so fragile. Yet they were so beautiful as well. BJ gave his daughter to Shari, and she was fascinated by the small bundle. BJ asked Garrick if he wanted to hold a baby, and he did. As Nicolette placed Heaven in his arms, Garrick felt a surge of energy. This little girl and her sister were as precious to him as his own daughter; no one would harm a hair on their heads. He spoke the vow, not realizing all of the adults heard him. BJ smiled, and took his baby back, "Garrick, thank you."

Soon Julianne needed to rest, so Shari and Garrick returned to her room. Nicolette went back home, and BJ had to get the other kids. Julianne smiled as she thought of her family. It seemed her family was growing bigger every day.

Nina walked a tired Margaret back to the Alpha's house where she was staying for the night. As they approached they noticed a new car parked on the driveway. Wanting not to disturb a new guest, and shake off a sense of foreboding, Margaret decided to quietly go to her bedroom. She'd call Lakota and let him know about the birth and that she'd be here a few weeks. Those plans changed, because as soon as she entered the Alpha's home she stood face to face with her ticked off mate.

So ends chapter 6. I have started chapter seven. It will be the last chapter for this section of the tale. This story has taken on a life of its own. Thank you so much for reading and please comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers