Jackie and Artie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. I knew that was one of her rules.

"Jackie didn't realize it at the time, but you presented a problem for her. While you were the central figure in the happy family section of her life, you were also her husband and by definition a sex partner. This made you an interloper. You had claim to a position in two of her worlds. The two worlds she most wanted to keep separated."

"So she shut me out of her sex life."

"She didn't have any choice or at least she thought she didn't. As you now know, my daughters and I are sexually adventurous. Many people would call us shameless sluts."

I smiled at Connie.

She smiled back and continued. "Jackie was terrified that if you learned about her sexual appetite you'd divorce her. You were her husband, her soul mate; the central person in the part of her life where she was a loving wife and mother. It was essential that you never discover that she was also a shameless slut. Because of that, when she had sex with you she unconsciously adopted the guise of a sexually repressed housewife."

I shook my head. "That makes some sense, but not completely."

"What do you mean?"

"When we did have sex, we did some things that wouldn't be acceptable to most sexually repressed housewives."

"You mean, like eating Jackie's pussy and ass."

"Exactly."

"First of all, remember that my daughter isn't a sexually repressed housewife. She was trying to pretend that she was one. She also did love you. You were giving her pleasure and she knew you were enjoying it, so she let you do it."

"She was enjoying it too."

"Of course she was."

"Doesn't that contradict your theory?"

"Not at all; you were the one being adventurous, not Jackie. She was just letting you do it. The fact that she happened to enjoy it every bit as much as you did was a bonus."

"So I could eat her pussy, but if she sucked my cock she was afraid I'd think she was a nasty slut."

"Yes, I believe that's exactly what she was thinking, but there was another complicating factor."

"What was it?"

"During that time, your dominant submissive relationship was slowly taking shape. It was permeating all aspects of your life together."

"Including our sex life."

"Yes and Jackie was enjoying it just as much as you were."

"That doesn't make sense. During the previous several months we virtually stopped having sex."

"Jackie was enjoying it too much. She had to stop. Her family life and her sex life were getting muddled. I think she felt like she was slowly becoming a slut with you; a dominant slut, but still a slut."

I thought about what Connie had just told me. After a moment I said; "Connie, I have to admit that your explanation makes sense."

"It makes more sense than believing that Jackie was neglecting you because she didn't care about you."

I nodded. "Yeah, I have to agree with that too."

"She really does love you and she loves only you."

"I know that. Thanks Connie, this helped."

Connie shook her head. "There is a complication."

"What is it?"

"Now that Jackie understands that she neglected you, she's desperate to make amends for what she did. The problem is that denial is a big part of your cuckold fantasy and that's exactly what she's trying redress. That's how you and I got into trouble tonight. I was trying to tease you about Clayt getting to do things with your wife that she won't do with you. Of course by doing that, I struck a raw nerve. Making you wear a chastity cage while another man is fucking Jackie is another example."

"I guess I have to try to get over feeling bad about what happened."

"We could also give you some time. Jackie, Nattie and I are excited about this new lifestyle. Maybe we're pushing you too quickly. Maybe we should back off a little and give you a chance to catch your breath. I could take that chastity cage off right now and when Phil gets here we could just leave. He wouldn't even have to come into the house."

As I listened to Connie, a wave of disappointment washed over me. That was not what I wanted. I was every bit as eager for this new life style as she was. Shaking my head, I said; "No, I don't want to slow down. In fact, I want just the opposite. I want you to push me. I want to be Jackie's submissive cuckold. I want you to tease me and I want to be denied."

Connie stared at me. After a moment she said; "Artie honey, are you sure?"

Taking a deep breath, I said; "Yes, I'm positive." But then I quickly added, "I still may need you to hold my hand and reassure me once in a while."

Grinning, Connie said; "Artie honey, I will always be here to hold your hand." And then winking at me, she reached down, wrapped her fingers around my plastic encased penis and added; "Or anything else you might like me to hold."

My breath caught.

Connie ignored my obvious excitement and asked; "Sweetie, are you sure it's all right for me to invite Phil to come inside when he gets here?"

Pulling myself back together, I asked; "Is he going to be rude to me?"

"Only if he senses that you want him to be rude. He's a nice guy who's skilled at playing sex games. He's also one of my best friends."

"He's your friend?"

"Yes."

"A real friend? Not just a guy who..." Flushing with embarrassment as I realized what I was about to say, I stopped myself in mid sentence.

Connie smiled. "Not just a guy who likes me because he can get into my panties?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Sorry Constance, I didn't mean to be offensive."

"You didn't offend me Artie. I do know some guys who are only interested in a little easy pussy." Connie shrugged. "I'm only interested in their cocks, so that makes us even. You might call it a symbiotic relationship."

I smiled.

Connie said; "But Phil really is a friend, a good friend."

"Is he married?"

"Yes he is. His wife, Janice is a good friend too."

"You know her?"

"Very well; she and Phil often help organize the parties for our sex club."

"Does she, you know, do it too?

Chuckling, Connie said; "Yes Artie, she does. She and Phil have a traditional open marriage. They're both free to enjoy other partners. In fact Janice is on a date tonight. That's why Phil wanted to get together with me."

"Wow!"

Connie smiled.

I asked, "But Phil's not really a cuckold."

"I suppose by the purest definition of the term he is, but not by the definition used on the web sites you like."

"Because he has sex with other women too."

Nodding Connie said; "Yes and he's not at all submissive."

"You mean Phil would never wear a cock cage."

"That's for sure and the women in the sex club would all be irate if Janice ever tried to put him in one."

"Why?"

"Sweetie, Phil has a big cock and he knows how to use it."

"You're telling me that he's a stallion."

"One of the best."

"He's going to think I'm pathetic."

"Not at all." Connie was vigorously shaking her head.

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Phil has a regular fuck buddy. Her name is Linda."

"I thought you were Phil's fuck buddy."

"Phil and I are good friends and we often do get together to fuck, but we're not regular fuck buddies. There are times when we won't see each other for several weeks."

"I see. Do you have a regular fuck buddy?"

"I suppose my boss, Jack would qualify; he fucks me several times a week." Connie shrugged. "That's partly due to convenience. Nattie, Jackie and I all prefer variety. A regular fuck buddy can often become a burden."

"But Jackie has Ron."

"That's because of her demanding schedule. It takes time to meet new guys. That's time taken away from you, the girls and her work. Ron is a convenience fuck for Jackie. He's an easy way for her to satisfy the itch."

"And Jack satisfies your itch."

Laughing, Connie said; "You might say that he's a skilled scratcher."

I grinned.

She said; "Let's get back to Phil. He has a fuck buddy named Linda. They get together once a week. Linda's husband, Teddy is a submissive cuckold, just like the cuckolds on your web site."

"Have you met Linda and Teddy?"

"Yes, occasionally Phil will bring Linda to a sex club party as his date. When they do that they bring Teddy with them. Of course he has to wear a collar and join the other submissives as a servant."

"A collar?"

"A dog collar; at the sex club parties all submissives have to wear a dog collar with a tag that states their name and the name of their owner."

"Really?"

"Yes, it helps eliminate confusion."

"Are there many submissives at the sex parties?"

"A few, Nattie plays with them once in a while. Jackie and I have never paid much attention to them. When we go to the parties we like to be sluts. Of course, now that you've introduced us to the excitement of sexual domination that's going to change."

"I introduced you to the excitement of sexual domination?"

"Well it might be more accurate to say that you awakened latent desires; but yes, you and your web sites did get us thinking about domination."

"Connie, is Phil nice to Teddy?"

"Artie honey, they're best friends. They actually play golf together."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I considered that. After a moment I asked; "When they're on a golf course does Teddy call Phil sir?"

Grinning, Connie shook her head. "No sweetie, they separate their sex games from their real life activities."

"Now I really am interested in meeting Phil."

"That's good, because he's going to be here in fifteen minutes." Connie stripped off her jeans and panties and handed them to me. "Fold these up and put them in my garment bag and then lay out my dress and lingerie on Jackie's bed. I'm going to get in the shower. Join me as soon as you're done taking care of my clothes. I want you to bathe me."

My jaw dropped.

As Connie disappeared into Jackie's bathroom she called back to me. "Cuckboy, tonight you get to wash my tits and my pussy."

Excited, I quickly opened Connie's garment bag and laid out her dress and lingerie.

For a submissive cuckold male, bathing a beautiful naked woman is one of the great joys of life. You might say that for us it's a labor of lust. Of course there are those who would point out that we'd better appreciate it, because it's one of the few joys we're permitted.

I'd been bathing Jackie since shortly after we met. During all of that time neither of us consciously recognized it as a submissive act. The simple fact that Jackie has never bathed me should have made it apparent, but there are times when ignoring the obvious is the easier course of action. Even though we didn't realize it, I now understood that it actually was one of the first dominant submissive pleasures we enjoyed.

As I began bathing Connie we were both silent. This was an intimate act laden with significance. It had the aura of a ceremony. It was the formal declaration of our mutual acknowledgment of Connie's dominance over me. I was her daughter's slave and therefore, her slave too. We were also both excited. The air was thick with sexual tension.

Jackie had taught me to be slow, gentle and patient when I bathed her. While we both enjoyed it when I washed her breasts, her pussy and her ass; a woman's entire body is a potential erogenous zone. A relaxed, unhurried touch can unlock a myriad of subtle pleasures.

I used the same soft cloth and scented soap that I used when I bathed Jackie. Carefully avoiding Connie's breasts, pussy and ass I tenderly washed her face and neck, her arms and underarms and her flat tummy. When I finished the small of her back I knelt in the shower stall and washed her legs and feet.

As I scrubbed the insides of Connie's thighs my fingers and wash cloth brushed the lips of her pussy. She gasped.

I smiled up at her.

Giggling, she said; "You're teasing me."

I nodded.

She whispered, "Wash my breasts."

I stood. As I washed Connie's breasts I paid careful attention to her erect nipples.

Connie grinned. "That's right cuckboy, get them nice and clean. Phil loves to suck on my titties."

She winked at me. I laughed.

Connie allowed me to wash her breasts for another minute or two and then she turned around. Leaning over, she rested her hands against the side of the shower stall, stuck out her rear and said; "Now it's time to do my ass."

Taking a deep breath I lathered up my cloth and scrubbed each of Connie's cheeks. I was preparing to wash the crack of her ass when I suddenly hesitated. This wasn't Jackie and I was about to provide what most people would consider a particularly intimate service.

Sensing my reticence and correctly guessing the reason for it, Connie quietly said; "It's okay Artie. I'm not shy and you shouldn't be either. I want you to do it."

"But..."

Connie stood up and turned so that she was facing me. In a gentle voice, she said; "Artie, don't be foolish. Men have fucked me there. Men and women have licked me there. Our bodies should never be sources of shame. They should be edifices of pleasure, beauty and adventure. Sweetie, I want you to wash me everywhere. I want you to feel free to explore my body and enjoy it." She chuckled. "And most of all, I want you to worship it."

Connie's free-spirited attitude inspired me and bolstered my confidence about expressing my own desires, my submissive desires. I took a deep breath and said; "Madam Constance, your body is my temple."

Connie laughed. "Madam Constance! Artie I love that! Unless we're with the girls I want you to call me that all the time."

Grinning, I said; "Of course Madam Constance."

Giggling, Connie said; "Artie honey, I've always believed it; but now I'm even more certain. When Jackie found you she struck gold."

I smiled.

Connie kissed my cheek. As she kissed me she whispered; "I'm going to turn around again. When I do, I want you to get down on your knees and wash my ass and I mean everything including my asshole. Do you understand me cuckboy?"

Breathless with excitement, I answered; "Yes Madam Constance."

Reaching down, Connie gave my plastic encased penis a firm squeeze and then she kissed me again and turned around.

As soon as she was once again leaning against the shower stall wall I dropped to my knees, lathered my wash cloth and began washing the crack of Connie's gorgeous rear.

With the water from the shower pouring down on us, Connie said; "Yes cuckboy, that's exactly what I want. Now wash my asshole and when you're done I want you to wash my pussy. Will you do that cuckboy? Will you wash my pussy for me? I want it to be nice and sweet for Phil. You want to help me make him happy tonight, don't you cuckboy?"

Connie's words inflamed my submissive desires. Obediently, I answered; "Yes Madam Constance."

"Yes what cuckboy?" She was toying with me.

"I would be honored to be allowed to wash your pussy for you and yes, I do want to help you make Mr. Harper happy tonight."

"That's a good cuckboy."

I smiled. At that moment I realized that a good cuckboy was exactly what I wanted to be.

After I finished washing Connie's ass she turned around so that she was facing me and leaned back against the shower stall with her legs lasciviously spread wide. Still on my knees, Connie's shaved cunt was now directly in front of my face. I desperately wanted to kiss it, but I resisted the temptation. I was a slave, not a lover.

I carefully rinsed my wash cloth and lathered it up again. As I gently rubbed the lips of her pussy, Connie began to purr. It was a familiar sound. When she was starting to get aroused Jackie made it too.

After I washed Connie's cunt I rinsed the soap from my cloth. As I pressed it back into her slippery sex she cooed with delight and started grinding her hips against my hand. I found Connie's engorged clitoris and rubbed it with my cloth covered fingers. Connie gasped and started grinding her hips even more vigorously.

Suddenly I felt the muscles of Connie's body tense and then she stopped moving. Recognizing what was happening, I did what Jackie had taught me to do. I kept my fingers pressed against Connie's clit.

Connie emitted a low cry and then she started to tremble. I withdrew my washcloth covered hand from her sex and waited patiently on my knees under the warm spray of the shower.

Connie's climax subsided quickly and she immediately regained her composure. Like Jackie, Connie orgasmed easily and recovered rapidly. I wondered if that was the result of experience or physiology.

Grinning, Connie looked down at me and said; "Cuckboy, you give one hell of a nice bath. My daughter has you well trained."

Looking up at Connie, I said; "Thank you Madam Constance. It's a pleasure to serve you."

Connie stared at me for a second and then she said; "For you it really is a pleasure, isn't it."

"Yes ma'am." My answer was forthright and confident.

"I'm not sure I'll ever understand why."

"You're a natural superior. I'm certain that my desire to serve is difficult for you to understand. Don't worry, I'm a natural submissive. I was born to serve powerful women."

Connie smiled, but then her smile disappeared and she said; "Artie honey, if we ever start taking you for granted or neglect you promise me that you'll tell us."

"I will."

"Promise me Artie. I want to hear you say it."

"Madam Constance, I promise that if you ever start taking me for granted or neglect me I'll tell you."

"Thank you Artie." Connie reached down, took my hand and pulled me to my feet. As she led me out of the shower she said; "Dry me and then dry yourself and get dressed. Phil is due to arrive any minute now. I'll get dressed while you wait for him in the living room."

I dried Connie with a large bath towel and then I quickly dried myself and dressed in my cotton slacks and tee shirt.

As I was leaving the bedroom Connie was sitting at Jackie's makeup table applying her eye shadow. "Cuckboy, remember that Phil is a superior. You should address him as sir or Mr. Harper."

"Yes ma'am."

"When he arrives offer him a beer, but remember your place. Don't get one for yourself. You're a servant. Servants don't drink with their superiors."

"Yes Madam Constance, I understand."

Connie turned and smiled at me. "Most of all Artie, have fun."

I grinned at Connie. "I will, I promise."

12