Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew right then that Jim was the guy for her. It was just a matter of when. His finger continued to probe and a second one came into the mix. "Suck my titties, please Jim..."

Jim looked at the cum smeared tits. They belonged to the girl he wanted. How could he say no? He stuck out his tongue and tentatively licked her right tit. A little salty, but that could be the sweat. He sucked the nipple into his mouth. He felt her squirm in his lap. His cock was trying to stand up again, but her lap was in the way. He moved to the other tit and licked it clean. He then looked up and stuck his tongue in her mouth. They kissed passionately as Rhonda sucked Jim's tongue.

"Maybe we should get cleaned up."

"I don't think I'm up for another shower. I don't know if I could stand through one."

"Then we'll have to take a bath."

"Together?"

"Sure, that way I make sure nothing happens to you. Or rather I can makes sure that whatever happens to you is good anyway."

Rhonda helped Jim stand up and they moved into the hallway to find Jackie standing there. "Are you two done yet?"

"I am going to give him a bath and then we can get back to what we were working on earlier."

"Yeah, I heard you talking about the bath. Just don't take too long."

Rhonda sat Jim on the toilet and started the bath. "You know I was sitting there just a little while ago..."

"Did you really have to pee or was that an excuse?" Her look said it all. "It really doesn't matter. I'm glad you had to go." He smiled, "Remember, I like it hot." Rhonda smile and removed her thong giving Jim his first view of her trimmer mound.

Over the sounds of the radio, they heard the door bell ring. Jim and Rhonda were climbing into the tub as Jackie walked past and pulled the bathroom door shut. "Keep the noise down, please."

Jackie looked through the peep hole and saw the last person she ever expected, Rhonda's older brother Bill. She shouted through the door, "We don't need any cocksuckers today, thanks anyway."

"Five minutes, that's all I ask."

"Why should I? You're an ass! You fucked me, recorded it, and put it live on the internet. Then you threatened me and Rhonda. And I won't even mention what happened with your brother."

"Look in the peep hole again."

She looked and there was a spread of $100 bills. "Does that get me five minutes?"

"Put it through the mail slot." She counted it. "Ok, $500 gets you five minutes, but don't try anything."

12