All Comments on 'Jackie Pt. 04: Alternative Ending'

by Purple_Raihne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
I found this refreshing.

I am a fan of the golden rule, and I don't think Angie would have been happy with Jack/Jackie if things were reversed and Angie's coffee had been spiked, ect. One good thing about what Angie did was that Jackie did come out. Thank You.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
the problem

With the original storyvis Angie had no respect for jack/jackie,she saw her as a playtoy not a spouse.If Angie had been more open,told Jackie she loved her as a woman, and then agreed about sharing guys would have been different,but she basically treated her as a pet.I like the ending though.I suspect said law firm would not be so kind to jackie.

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
I like it

This end is more faithful to the concept of environment of lawyers and greater respect for the main character as he thinks in the first 2 chapters

Bravo y Gracias

Cariños ♥

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
Well done!

I also couldn't believe the same author wrote "Oasis in the desert". That is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! Makes one jealous of that life for sure! I read your bio and you sound like a strong confident woman! Thanks for this as I was disappointed with the other ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Considering scribler's last story was written in 2007, it appears they are no longer logging in or contributing in any way. Thats too bad, as they definitely needed to see the comments surrounding their chapter 4, and certainly this alternative ending, so they would know just how badly they screwed up. But I also noticed how short a period of time there was for the creation on their chap4 versus all their other story chapters. Almost like it was written in a fit of rage, as fast as they could type. ... In any case, it sure was one heckuva mess! Thank you for developing this ending for the story, definitely more realistic, with Jackie being a positive TG role model to boot, truely excellent! Now hoping you might consider writing your own stories along the TV/TG venue... ? But in any case, best of luck with your future writing!

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
jackie pt 4 alternative.

I enjoyed your alternative ending to pt 4. If investigation were to be made that Angie and Dan were lovers during the court cases. Those rulings under law would become nil and void, all those trials would have to be do overs. Their Law firm would be receiving massive lawsuits against them on the grounds of what could be consrued as Judge tampering. At any rate, ''Jackie" would have had no job at that law firm once the story got into the press. In the original, Dan had his wife put into an institution. What if he had her committed in order to fool around. Thereby snaring Angie, who then fell in love with Jack. I would have loved the story to have ended with a remorseful Angie, coming back to Jackie and becoming submissive to Jacke.but that's me. I'm a romantic at heart that sees no bad in people,even those that treated me ill. Keep writing. I love Tran/CD romantic stories with beautiful endings, my thoughts : )

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Excellent And Thank You...

...Of course, I loved your ending, certainly much better than what was put there by the original author. I agree with one of the other comments, that chapter seems to have been written in a rush, almost like they just didn't care any more. Its just so hard to read the first chapters, to be led along thinking somehow it will all turn out because of all the TG supportive writing they had done in their past, and then get whacked by that horrid ending - Ahhhggg!! Thanks for sharing P_R, appreciate the effort!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
I agree with Josceyln2tg...

The former story ending made me so angry I started a new series (which I need to get back to) titled: From Darker Places Than I Want to Feel. The sentiments that the character Ryan expressed to Sarah were directly related to that story from the original author. I was disgusted, and happy to have stumbled onto your ending instead. Bravo.

agamottoagamottoalmost 8 years ago
A much better ending,

Although, I am a vindictive Biotch and would have run Angie through the wringers. As a pre-transition gender-fluid, I agree with you that to many TS/CD stories here are rather degrading for the prospective TS/CD. There ARE, however, a very few good gems. One just has to sift through the hay stack to find the needles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous