Jacki's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

Then Emily abandoned herself to a whirlwind of sensations. She may die in the next minutes but at least, she would have felt what it was to be fucked in her ass by a really big cock! Emily felt her anus was progressively stretched out far wider she would have thought it possible. It was very painful and she screamed a lot but Mehemet seemed not to care. Leila was watching anxiously their coupling but she didn't interfere in any way, not even giving Emily a few words of comfort! The simple idea of her victim, still formally a virgin buggered mercilessly in front of her aunt and her sisters thrilled Emily as nothing before and made sure she climaxed repeatedly without touching herself.

Emily felt in her bowels the sudden hot flood of cum inside her. With Leila's advice in her mind, she could just wait for nature to do its office. She had survived to that inhuman coupling and she was proud for it. As she knew that the Organization wouldn't condone such actions if it hadn't some place in her training, she just prayed that she wouldn't end up in Abidjan, on a cabaret scene with animals! Emily just relaxed and lowered her head so that it rested on her arms. She enjoyed the residual climaxes that rocked her body as she calmed down.

Mehemet gently pulled out of her and retired to a corner of the room to rest. She felt empty without his warm presence inside her!

Leila freed her from her bonds and announced as she forced a plug into Emily's arse :

- You may stand up now but you'll keep Mehemet's cum inside you until tomorrow! It'll mark you as the perfect slut in your own eyes!

Julia had a triumphant eye as she considered the spent figure of Mehemet snoring in his corner of the room : he wouldn't be able to bang her for hours

Leila shattered her serenity when she announced how Julia would be treated.

- It's a pity! Mehemet seems unable to fuck you for the time being! Unfortunately for you, I had prepared for that risk! Your mother and sister had been laser depilated definitively but you haven't and the stubble you have has grown to just the appropriate length. I'll remove your pubic hair by hand. If I plucked hair after hair, it would take very long but I've devised this fiendish little tool!

She produced tweezers but instead of pointed extremities, they ended with a flat elongated rectangle in copper. Leila explained her that she would be able to pluck out up to ten hairs at the same time but the pain would be awful, like a hundred hairs taken at the same time when she would attack the most sensitive zones of her pussy. She offered another pair of tweezers to Dee.

- After all, this young slut has helped to trap your daughters and so many of her own friends and offer them remorselessly to her father! You can take the left side while I pluck bare the right one!

The first trial drew awful screams from Julia : it was so painful that she could not stand it!

- Mercy, mistress! I'll do whatever you want! Shave me if you want but don't do that to me! Have pity on me! It really hurts!

- So you'd want that your mother and sister have been punished for your stubbornness and you would escape unscathed : the shame be upon you! Now lift up your arse and offer yourself to be hand shaven, unless you want to be caned before!

Leila and Dee had centered their efforts on Julia's love lips. The young girl tried as hard as she could to escape but she was safely secured. Kira hadn't wanted to remain there with Julia screaming as if she was skinned alive. She had retired to a quiet bedroom with Dhanraj and they really enjoyed that time together. She regularly checked on Mehemet and came back when he awoke. His sexual appetites seemed to have rekindled at the same time. She had barely escaped his grasping hands. Leila watched with pride her handiwork : Julia's lips were now bare but they were surrounded by a dense if not very thick bush of pubic hair. Dee added a few snaps to her collection and Julia felt more ashamed of these ones than from the previous ones. The contrast of the bare lips reddened by the removal of the hairs and the untouched fur nearby was quite arousing. Dhanraj felt his mouth filling with saliva in lust and any man would have paid a high price for such an obscene view. Julia had perfectly realized the lewdness of her exhibition!

Mehemet went wild when he saw her tied on her belly to the cross, totally offered to him! He placed his hands on her back and entered her in total silence. He started humping her but the chastity belt protected safely her fuck hole. Leila shamelessly took his cock in her hand and lowered it until he found her bum hole. He was really HUGE, about the size of a beer can!! She squirmed under him and he forced her shoulders down to the ground. He mounted her progressively, as a dog would any bitch. Dee was filming it avidly. The images would have a devastating impact on Julia's father in his prison!

Mehemet sunk his massive shaft right into her anus. The first part was easy. The tip penetrated her with no effort. Leila put a thick leather leash to Mehemet's neck. She had to control closely the young man to prevent him from ramming into her too deeply until her anal sphincter had relaxed to allow his cock in. Julia screamed a lot at the beginning, mostly in fear and Leila used her screams to control the penetration. Whenever her screams became less strident, she gave Mehemet more slack in his moves. When Julia relaxed completely, Leila opened her hand, giving back the control of their coupling to Mehemet. She had a devilish smile when she saw Julia pushing back against one of his thrusts.

The effect was immediate. Mehemet pushed his cock into her as deep as he could. Julia clenched her muscles in reflex and locked his cock tightly within her. Her screams redoubled as the sheer pleasure of their mating flooded her brain. It seemed to spur Mehemet into action. His cock had gone home and his primeval instincts had taken over : it was time to seriously pound this cunt. His hips thrust in unbelievably fast motion, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her. Once he had passed her sphincter and her anal muscles, there was nothing to stop him any more.

Julia climaxed mightily! Leila discreetly cut the bonds securing her legs to the cross and instinctively Julia lifted her bum hole to hump him right back and fucked his huge cock as if he was her regular lover. It lasted much longer than usual as the nitwit seemed to appreciate such a momentous coupling. Dhanraj got too horny when he saw it. He chose that moment to enter the fun. He straddled Julia's head and when she looked up at him, her face entered in contact with his purple cock. She opened her mouth and let him push into her throat.

His cock was very large. She felt the thick head start to bump against the back of her throat as she sucked his cock. She felt his hot meat jerk in her mouth as she licked and sucked it like a lollipop. She had now a big cock, around nine inches up her arse and another one skewering her throat. She felt like a pig pit roasted on a barbecue. Leila brought a mirror so that she could see the highly erotic show she offered to the assistance. She really loved discovering herself, on her hands and knees with two men enjoying her simultaneously!

That simple sight drove her to a first climax as her entire body was rocked with pleasure. Like most girls, she had masturbated herself until she climaxed on her own but this time, it was so much more enjoyable! She was in heaven!

The big cock in her mouth was growing larger. She started to really suck it. She felt his cum starting to shoot into her, filling her throat as he blew his hot load down her throat. She swallowed every drop she could as his big cock erupted like a volcano, letting some spill out from her mouth down onto her chin. Dee photographed that moment when she looked up, proud to be the fuck toy of two so virile men. She had never had imagined accommodating such big cocks in her before. She could feel every vein in his cock as well as its every throb deep in her pussy. When the cock gently pulled out with a loud plop after a long wait, Leila applauded and the other spectators applauded. Leila took back the handle of her leash and jerked her up.

- Good, slut! Time to go to bed for my little bitch and her two studs! Don't worry, pet. I'll lock you in the same cell as your stallions. I'll leave the light on and the mirror. I'm pretty sure they'll take turns fucking you this night. You won't be fettered!

- Mistress Leila! Could I go to relieve myself in the toilets? I need to pee!

- Certainly not, bitch! Let's go to the roof with your mates. You'll pee on the floor like an animal and I'll take a couple of photographs for your press book! I'm pretty sure your studs will love the scene...

Julia followed Leila without resistance and Mehemet went with her quietly, pushing his fingers between her buttocks. She was now completely tamed and his constant nudging didn't bother her any more! Her sister Laura was still on her knees at Dee's feet. Julia didn't see her until late, on the next afternoon. She tried to inquire about what had been done to her but Laura stubbornly declined to tell her about it! She just turned beet root whenever Julia referred to that moment! Jacki didn't tell her either of her adventure with Leila but Julia noticed her mother was most often on her knees at the feet of the Arab woman with her legs and her mouth wide open and the handle of her leash in her hands, offered to Leila! The mistress of the harem just snapped her fingers to a place on the floor and Jacki hurried to that place on her four, caved in her back, offering herself as a foot rest for Leila. Laura seemed to have taken the same habits but to Dee. Dhanraj had obviously spent the night with Kira

Julia's own night had been fairly busy as Leila had led her to a room next to the camel stables. She had tied her on a stool on her belly. The stool was low enough for her to have her anus and mouth just at the right height to be fucked by any camel drivers. Leila had given them Hadramaout honey that is a potent aphrodisiac. They fucked her repeatedly all the night, flooding her bowels with their hot cum. It was so strange feeling their cum being pushed deeper into her intestines by another cock! Julia didn't realize it on the moment but, each time she was fucked, her submissiveness became more deeply ingrained into her mind.

It was then no surprise for Leila when Julia answered to Dee that she was ready for her virginity to be auctioned to the highest bidder, that she would behave like a good slave and that she would cooperate totally for her ownership ceremony!

Dee faxed the good news to the Organization headquarters in Morocco. She was told to send Jacki back to Morocco and her three daughters to the house rent by Dee's father for the family meeting. Dee's report had attracted the attention of some top brass who had decided to buy the farm : it was far from public attention and was perfect for a new small brothel with eight whores at the maximum and the security staff.

Jacki had not expected to be separated from her daughters and their parting was particularly tearful. Jacki and her family would fly in drums as usually. Dee left with the four future whores to the airport. Dhanraj accompanied her. He had left Kira locked in her bedroom with strict orders to Leila not to have any contacts of any kind with her, even when she was served food. After two days in total isolation, Kira would be ready for anything, eventually to be served to dogs, too!

At the airport, Dhanraj run into someone he would never have expected to meet there : Kyrhan with a European friend! They were renting a 4 wheel drive car. Kyrhan had seen them and he had recognized Dhanraj and Dee. After the usual greetings, Kyrhan inquired about where his wife Kira was. Dhanraj couldn't do less than propose him to travel with him to his village, using the caravan that had accompanied him. Kyrhan laughed at the proposal :

- You're joking, cousin : I've already watched the map with my friend Dan. There's an asphalted road just a mile from your village and several dirt roads going straight into it. We'll be there in less than three hours!

Kyrhan visited Dhanraj's house, admiring the perfect restoration of the house and the intricate moucharabies at the harem level. He admired even more the beauty of Leila.

- What is the function of this superb girl?

- She is the mistress of my harem. She rules the house when I am not there and she sees to everything inside it.

- For how long?

- Three years now! She never visits her family in Lebanon!

- Don't tell me you never fucked her?

- Never, she is like a sister to me!

- My dear cousin Dhanraj, you may be a clever and handsome businessman but you were never very practical : you've such a superb girl in your harem and you never touched her!

- In this country, it would be a terrible offence!

- Do you think she would like to marry one of your servants or camel drivers?

- Hell, no! She's highly educated!

- Then why don't you marry her!

- It's impossible : we don't have the same religion!

- Just ask her out!

- I couldn't!

- Then I'll do it for you! Leila?

- How can I help you, Prince?

- I just would like to know if after three years serving my cousin, you ever felt some sentiment about him?

- Sorry! I missed your point.

- I'll be more straightforward! Did you dream of having an affair with him?

- Of course, Prince : he is handsome, powerful and rich! I'd always been ready for him! I was quite excited by the different sluts my master brought back here : they were quite eager to be fucked by anyone! I envied them!

- Do you mean you would agree to be shared by several men?

- At twenty five, I'm still a virgin! I'm ready for anything! I've been educated in Bristol in England. I perfectly know the International way of life. More over, I'm of Lebanese Maronite origin.

- My dear cousin, you missed your point, there! You could have enjoyed her, years ago! Now, Dhanraj, where is my wife?

- Kira is your wife? She is locked in her bedroom in total isolation! My Master thought it would make her more pliant!

- He may be right! Go and fetch her but have her handcuffed, gagged and blindfolded with collar and leash.

- Ok, Prince, Shall I tell her she is going to be sold as slave to mountaineers?

- Dee, my dear, you seem to have a very fertile mind. I may invite you in my palace if it's possible!

- Of course, Prince!

- Then let's proceed! Leila, you won't tell Kira I'm there, put fetters on her as you've been told and lead her here on her leash on her hands and knees. Just bring here two peasants with you and tell her Dhanraj wants her to service them this evening!

Half an hour later, Leila entered the terrace on the master's level. Kira followed, naked, creeping on her four behind the mistress of the harem. She was gagged and thus unable to argue but all her body language showed she was quite reluctant. She had several fresh and angry weals on her bottom.

- This girl didn't want to abide to your orders, master! She didn't want to be sold to mountaineers! I had to use the dog whip on her!

- And you nonetheless fulfilled your mission, Leila, congratulation! Before she services these two men, I'll use her cunt. This camel driver is desperately dirty : have him use a condom before he fucks her arse. You'll make her service you with her mouth while we enjoy her!

Kyrhan gestured to Dan to fuck Kira's cunt. In no time, Kira was sandwiched between Dhanraj and Dan who found rapidly the best rhythm to fuck the pretty girl together. Kyrhan couldn't enter the group as his unusual girth would have immediately revealed his presence. Dhanraj took off Kira's gag and forced her head sideways to offer her mouth to Leila. She tried to protest but Leila drew Kira's head to her bald crotch. Her protest was soon transformed into muffled groans. Although she was terrified by what Leila had promised her, Kira tried to service perfectly the two men and the girl who were occupying her holes. When the three of them had cummed, covering her pussy, her buttocks and her face with rivulets of white goo, Dhanraj disengaged and stood up :

Kyrhan immediately started to lick Kira's breasts and pussy. Her fear hadn't paralyzed her feelings and the tough tonguing of her nipples and the fingers plunging into her pussy left her panting very soon. Her breasts were heaving and her screams were quite loud but they sounded more like pure bliss! Dhanraj pushed his cock into her throat. He erupted in her mouth and she swallowed it all. He was replaced by Dan who took his pleasure in her mouth rather fast. When Kyrhan entered her throat, rather deeply as usually, she seemed surprised by his length, girth and taste. She gave him a perfect blow job before telling him with a mocking voice!

- Kyrhan! What are you doing here? I thought you were in India!

- And I thought you were in France while Dan thought you were with me! I think you deserve a good spanking, my dear wife!

- As you want, my darling husband, but just a last question : what would you have done if I hadn't recognized you?

- You would already have been fucked by these two moutaineers : why deny them such pleasures with such a devious woman!

The rest of the night was dedicated first to the defloration of Leila by Dhanraj. Then the three girls were shared by the three men until they all fell asleep. Mehemet was sound asleep un his bedroom. For the first time in his life, he felt really happy!

In the next morning, Jacki was already arrived at her final destination and she discovered, completely bewildered, who her new master for the next years was!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12