Jack's Education Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack is the first to speak. "Ah, Frank, at last we meet! I want you to know that we're not going to let you get away with what you did to my girl, Sally the other night. You can now see the results of your handiwork, and I want to tell you in all seriousness if you so much as look at her again, I will personally cut off your balls."

Frank shrugged his shoulders with a defiant glare, as if he didn't believe that Jack would be capable of carrying through with his threat, so Jack continued, "I can see that you don't seem convinced, so I'll show you. Tom, did you find his knife?"

"Sure did. Here it is." Tom handed the knife to Jack.

Jack turned to Sally and asked her, "Sally, please take down his pants, so we can all see his crown jewels." Sally hesitated, so Jack told her, "It's OK, we won't let him hurt you." Sally undid Frank's pants and pulled them down along with his shorts, exposing his cock which was already starting to become hard, despite the stress he was under. Jack continued, "OK, Sally, now make his dick hard for me, please."

Sally took Frank's cock in her hand and stroked him until it was completely hard, and in this state it appeared to be about eight or nine inches long and almost as thick as Sally's wrist. "That's quite a weapon you have there," Jack commented as he flicked the switchblade open. "It's a pity that you have yet to learn that you don't put it where it's not welcome. First you stick it up my friend's asshole and then you force my girl to take it when she didn't want to! I think we need to cut you down to size!" Jack took the knife and placed the open blade about halfway down Frank's shaft. "You think if we cut it down to this length you'd learn some manners?"

For the first time Frank looked really scared. "No, no, please don't do that!" he screamed. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry about everything!"

"OK, that's better," Jack chuckled as he clicked the knife shut. "Now we have your attention you'll realize we are deadly serious about this. You are to stay away from Sally or else we'll come after you and hand you over to the police. We have plenty of evidence that can send away for a long time. Now, listen up! We won't turn you in, but we're still going to punish you to avenge my two friends for the pain you inflicted on them." Turning to his friends, Jack asked, "Well, guys, what shall we do?"

Tim spoke first. "I have a great idea. Let's fuck him in the ass with the dildo!"

Jeff agreed. "Yeah, let's see how the fucker likes a big dick up his ass!"

"OK, that's a great idea to avenge Jeff," Jack concurred. "Now what do we do to avenge Sally? She suffered a lot of pain when he stomped on her breasts!"

"How about we let her kick him in the balls?" Jim suggested.

"That would be painful," Tim agreed, "but I think we need something more drawn out."

"Guess what'd be real cool?" Tom said. "Since he likes to come so much, let's drain his balls of all his cum!"

"How?" Jack asked.

"Let Sally jerk him off and then keep on until he comes again and again until he can't come any more! What do you think, guys?"

"Sweet!" said Tim. "How does that sound, Frank?"

"Whatever. I just want to get the fuck outta here!"

"Well, you're fucked all right, but not in the way you expected! OK, let's lay him on his back on the bed. Just to make sure he can't squirm too much, I just happen to have these handcuffs!" They laid him on the bed and attached his wrists to the bedposts with the metal cuffs. They saw that his erection had subsided a little, so Sally placed his cock between her tits and in no time at all his nine-incher was again waving and twitching in the air.

Sally stepped away and Tim said, "OK, Frank, pull your knees up to your chest." Frank pulled up his legs and then Tom and Jim each took one of his feet and tied them on opposite sides of the bedhead so his asshole was now exposed to all. "OK, Jeff, you should get first crack with this beauty," Tim continued, handing him the giant dildo. "It still has some of Sally's juices on it, so go ahead!" Jeff grinned as he took the plastic cock from Tim and approached Frank with it. He placed the tip in Frank's rosebud and then jammed it hard up his anus. Frank screamed with pain and then moaned as cum spurted out of his rigid cock like a string of pearls, landing all over his chest, and some even splashing on his chin.

"Wow, look at that!' Tom exclaimed. "The fucker came! We must have hit his G-spot!"

"Yeah," Jack said. "He looked like he really liked it! Give him some more, Jeff!" Jeff started moving the dildo in and out of Frank's ass and Frank moaned louder.

"Howja like that, Frank?" Jeff asked. "Painful ain't it?"

"Yeah," Frank moaned, "please stop now. Oh, god, I'm sorry, so sorry!"

"How sorry are you?" Jeff asked, punctuating each word with a stroke.

"I'm really, really sorry!"

Jeff noticed a slight trickle of blood seeping from Frank's ass and turned to Tim, saying, "I think he's had enough, Tim."

"OK, Jeff, you can pull it out now. Let's just see if we can make him come again. Sally, you want to do the honors?"

"No, I just want him outta here!"

"OK, then, let's call it a day." They untied his feet and Tim unlocked the handcuffs. He said to Frank, "OK, you can put your clothes back on now, but you'd better clean yourself up first."

Frank shuffled off into the bathroom, while Jack sat next to Sally on the bed. "You OK, Sally?" he asked, putting his arm around her.

She nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm OK. I'm glad it's over. I was scared when I saw you with the knife."

"We just needed to scare him a little after what he did to you and to Jeff."

"What did he do to Jeff?"

"His girlfriend pretended she was going to have sex with Jeff and when he was about to mount her, Frank shoved his dick into Jeff's ass!"

"Oh, wow! Frank's an animal! And to think I went out with him and didn't realise what he was like, although he did keep pressuring me for sex."

"Well, you found out the hard way."

Just then Frank emerged from the bathroom, fully dressed, but still limping. "You guys did a number on me! My ass still hurts!"

"Well, next time it's your balls. A final word of warning," Tim said. "If you ever try to get back at us, remember we have photos of you beating Sally up, so we'll go straight to the police with them. They'd lock you up and throw away the key!"

"OK, OK, I'm done with this. Sally, I'm sorry I was rough with you, but I really got pissed off with you, holding out on me like that."

Sally shrugged her shoulders and said, without looking at him, "Just get outta here!"

"I'm going, I'm going!"

Frank headed out the door and then Tim said, "Let's just make sure he leaves, guys. Tom, you mind taking him back to his neighbourhood?"

"Sure, but perhaps you others had better come with me?"

"Sure. Come on, Jeff and Jim, let's go. Jack, we'll be back in a few."

"OK, Tim."

After they left, Sally says, "I hope he's not hurt too bad?"

"Don't worry, he's not hurt any worse than he hurt you. He'll be OK, but I don't think he'll bother you again."

"I hope not. Well, I really owe you guys. I don't know how to thank you."

"Well, what would you do?"

"Almost anything, I guess. You did me a big favour."

"Anything?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Well, would you give us all a blow-job?"

"Yes, I would, but I want you to fuck me first! I'm so turned on by watching Frank come like that, without anyone touching his cock!"

Jack took Sally in his arms and started kissing her, and his dick immediately sprang to attention. He turned her over and entered her doggy style. "Oh, yes, Jack, fuck me hard!" she moaned and he started pounding her hard and fast. She moved back and forth in perfect rhythm with his strokes, and soon he had reached the point of no return and spurted another load into her. His orgasm triggered hers and she shuddered as she screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

They collapsed panting on the bed, until their breathing returned to normal. Then Jack said, "So, when my friends return, you'll blow them?"

She smiled at him and replied, "Sure, if they want me to."

"Oh, believe me, they do. Actually I reckon they'll probably want to fuck you, but I didn't want to suggest that!"

"Well, I'll think about that."

"Thank you, darling!" Jack said, kissing her again. Then they heard the front door slam and Tim appeared at the bedroom door. "Everything OK, Tim?" Jack asked him.

"Sure. We dropped him home, which I thought was good of us in the circumstances."

"You're right about that, but you're about to be rewarded. Sally has agreed to give us all a blow-job, so get ready!"

"Great!" Tim turned his head to call the others. "Come on in, guys, and get naked! Sally's going to blow us all!" The other three came back into the bedroom, stripping off their clothes as they did and very soon all were naked with their cocks already hard.

"What a nice set of dicks you have!" Sally exclaimed. "I think I might like to try them in me. Tim, come over here and let me harden you up!" Tim went over to where she was sitting on the bed and she grabbed his cock to put it between her lips. She started sucking on it until it was as hard as steel, and then she looked up at him and said, "You want to fuck me now? I hope you fuck as good with your own cock as you did with the dildo!" She lay back on her side and indicated to Tim to lie beside her. He did so quickly and put the head of his swollen dick by her cunt entrance. Meanwhile Sally motioned Tom to approach her and as Tim entered her, she took Tom's cock in her mouth. She sucked Tom's cock in rhythm with Tim's thrusts in and out of her sopping pussy and unbelievably both guys came at the same time, Tim blasting his hot load in her cunt while Tom unloaded his cum in her mouth, which she swallowed without spilling a drop.

Jim and Jeff were ready to take their turn and Sally grabbed hold of their cocks, one in each hand, and started rubbing them to hardness. She alternately sucked one while jerking the other until Jim whispered, "Let me fuck you now!" Sally nodded and knelt on the bed, turning her ass towards him. He positioned his throbbing cock between her cunt lips and pushed it all the way into her. He started pumping her and she moaned with delight, although she cannot say much because her mouth was full of Jeff's hard dick. She sucked him in rhythm with the thrusting dick in her, but neither guy could last long under the pressure. Jeff moaned as he shot his load, but as he did his cock slipped out of Sally's mouth and gushed hot cum all over her face! Jim lasted a little longer, but seconds later his dick also spurted its hot load into her.

Meanwhile, Jack had been watching all of this action lying back on the bed, and was fully aroused again, his cock waving hotly in the air. Sally still had not come and saw Jack's hard dick just waiting for her, so she crawled forward on top of him and plunged her hot cunt right over his steel hard tool. She rode him hard and fast and after a minute or so Sally screamed as her orgasm swept over her. Jack kept his rhythm going and soon his hot creamy load jetted into her pussy. Sally came again, yelling out for everyone in the room and, possibly the neighbourhood, to hear. Jack brought her down slowly beside him and they lay in each others arms, while the other guys got dressed and then drifted into the next room, leaving Jack and Sally alone together.

While Jack got dressed he told her, "Sally, if Frank or anyone else bothers you again, be sure to call me. If you ever want me for love or just to talk, please call and I'll come running. You're a knockout, Sally. Don't settle for trash like Frank."

"Don't worry, Jack, I'm never going to speak to him again. It's good to have a friend like you, Jack. I love you and want to be with you."

"That's nice, Sally, but I'm a bit young to start going steady yet. I do want to see you again, though. Maybe we can go to a movie soon, OK?"

"That's great, Jack. Please call me soon."

12