Jack's Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do they feel?" she asked.

Jack could hardly answer, but was able to muster, "Great!"

"Would you like to kiss them?" she asked, but before he could even answer her, she pulled his head into her left breast, lifting it to meet his mouth with the other. "Suck gently on my nipple, Jack," she instructed. Jack needed no further invitation, and started sucking on the little nub, just like Tina had showed him. "Ah, yes, yes, that's it," she murmured.

While Jack continued to nurse on her tits, she reached forward to grasp his throbbing cock that was now as hard as steel. He shivered a little as he felt her hand on his hot flesh and moaned quietly as she starting rubbing it. He reluctantly pulled away from her magnificent globes as he started to get hot. "Oh, god, that feels so good, miss," he breathed as he enjoyed her womanly touch.

"Oh, my, you have a very nice cock, Jack," she whispered in his ear. She dropped to her knees in front of him and then looked up at him. "I hope you don't mind, but I've really got to taste this!" Jack shuddered slightly as her hand gripped the shaft and pulled his foreskin back. She licked the exposed glans and then ran her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, until her mouth eventually engulfed the head and she started to suck on his cock.

Jack felt her tongue running around his cock in her mouth, and it felt really good. He thought to himself, 'Well, well, Miss Hamilton, obviously you've done this many times before. You are good!' Very soon Jack could feel he was getting to the point of no return and involuntarily started thrusting his hips to speed up the movement of his dick inside her mouth. He moaned, "Oh, miss, I'm going to come!" Her reaction was to quicken her stroking hand as her head bobbed up and down on his swollen cock. Within seconds Jack's whole body stiffened as he spurted jets of hot cum into her mouth. Miss Hamilton continued to bob up and down on his dick, swallowing every drop of his cum until his cock stopped spasming.

As she pulled her head away she smiled and said, "Next time you won't come so quickly!" Jack was still wondering what she meant by that when she stood up and undid her skirt, letting it drop to the floor with a swish. As Jack watched he was amazed to see that Miss Hamilton was not wearing any panties beneath her dowdy outer clothing and she stood there as naked as a jaybird! She sat back on the desk and put her hand on the back of Jack's neck, then pulled his head down between her legs, so that his face was inches from her exposed pussy. Jack could see her slit was already glistening with moisture, and he was also delighted to see that her pussy had been recently shaved and her mons was as smooth as silk.

"My turn now," she whispered, raising up her legs to put both feet on the edge of the desk, and then pulling him closer. "Eat my aching cunt, Jack! I want you to make me come!" Jack needed no further encouragement and clamped his mouth on his teacher's pussy, just kissing it at first and then slipping his tongue inside, making her squirm and sigh as he hit the right spot. "Oh, that's so nice!" she murmured, as Jack circled inside her slit with his tongue, flexing it back and forth like a hungry snake. Soon Miss Hamilton was grinding her hips, pushing her mons hard into Jack's face, which was his cue to start flicking her clit with his tongue, bringing loud moans from the now helpless woman. The next move that Jack made took Miss Hamilton over the top, as he triggered her orgasm by taking her clit between his lips and sucking on it like she had sucked his cock just a few minutes earlier. "Oh, yes-s-s-s!" she moaned, "that's it, I'm-m coming, I'm com-m-m-ing-g-g! Oh, god, Jack, that feels so good!" Her body spasmed and she held Jack's head between her thighs in a death grip while her orgasm swept through her entire body!

Miss Hamilton lay back on her desk, breathing heavily, her huge boobs moving up and down in rhythm with her breathing. She let her feet slip off the edge of the desk and her legs were dangling down. Jack got to his feet and looked at her in wonder. He thought to himself, 'It just goes to show you never can tell from outward appearances, can you? Who would ever have thought that this sexy vibrant woman was the same staid, frumpy Miss Hamilton that taught us Biology for the last three years?' As for Jack himself, the act of eating her out had revived his hard on and now his cock stood out proudly pointing directly at his teacher's cunt, still oozing her juices. As her breathing returned to normal, Miss Hamilton sat up halfway, resting on her elbows and looked at Jack with a twinkle in her eyes.

"That was great, Jack," she said, "but now that I see you've recovered, I think it's time for you to stick that hard thing of yours into me!"

Jack was a little taken back by this, for he had never imagined that she was going to want more. "Y-y-you mean....," he started to say before she interrupted him.

"Yes, Jack, I mean that it's time for you to fuck me! Why do you think I called you back? To have tea? No, no, I want to feel your cock in me, and I want it now!"

She sat up and pulled him over to her and opened her legs wider as his cock was poised by her pussy. She lifted up her legs and then took Jack's cock and moved it towards her gaping cunt, then guided it between her pink pussy lips, while pulling him into her with her free hand. As soon as he entered she placed both hands onto his ass and pulled him as far as he would go way inside her sopping cunt. She lay back down on her desk and moaned, "Now fuck me hard, Jack, as hard as you can!"

Jack began to thrust slowly in and out of her warm tight hole, her hands still on his ass pulling him ever harder into her. "Oh, god, yes! Faster, faster, fuck me hard, dammit!" He began to pump harder and faster, the in stroke hard and fast, the out stroke slow. "Oh, yes, yes! That's it! Make me come! I want to come hard!"

After a few more hard strokes, Jack felt her cunt tighten around his cock and he could sense that she was about to climax again. Her body was bucking against his and then she started shaking and moaned, "Oh, yes, that's it! I'm coming, I'm fucking cumming!" Her body tensed for a few seconds and then she let out a big breath and smiled at Jack, "That was great, Jack! But don't stop, keep fucking me, I want to feel you come in me!"

Jack continued his rhythmic stroking inside Miss Hamilton's soaking pussy and reached forward to take a huge tit in each hand, occasionally feeling the stiff nipple with his thumb. She smiled at him, murmuring, "You like those, don't you?" When he nodded yes, she put her hands under them and lifted them up so he could lean forward and suck each nipple in turn. The act of moving forward changed the angle of his cock in her pussy, so that it was now rubbing on her clit. Miss Hamilton moaned again as she felt the pressure on it, and Jack began to really pound her hard and fast.

Jack soon starting to feel that he was ready to come and he growled, "I'm soon going to come. Are you ready?"

Miss Hamilton whispered, "Yes, Jack, fill me up with your hot cum!"

That was all he needed to hear and continued pumping inside her as fast as he could. They were both soon rewarded for their efforts as his cock exploded, spraying a huge load of his love juice into her. She screamed, "Oh, yes, yes, yes-s-s-s-s!" as Jack's climax triggered yet another in her raging hot pussy!

They lay there panting for a while, Jack still on top of Miss Hamilton, while they recovered their breath, and then he gradually eased his softening cock out of her and stood up. As he did he saw his cum running out of her pussy and he suddenly realized what had just happened. He said, "Miss Hamilton, I can't believe this just happened!"

She rose up and smiled at him. "Pretty unbelievable, huh?" Jack nodded and she stood up and kissed him on the forehead. "But you know this is our secret, right? You must not tell anyone about this or we'll both be in big trouble if it gets out."

"Yes, I understand, Miss Hamilton. But I never imagined you were like this. You never dressed or acted as if you had any sexual feelings inside you!"

"Of course not, Jack. I always kept them under control while in school, at least outwardly anyway. Today was an exception, because to be frank, I haven't been getting much lately from my boy friend, and hearing those girls talking about you left me feeling very horny. Now I know what they were talking about and I'm very happy now!"

"That's good, Miss Hamilton, me too! Can we do it again sometime?"

Miss Hamilton looked at him sadly, shaking her head slowly, as if afraid to disappoint him. "I'm not sure that's a good idea, but let's just see how things go. Now we better get dressed before someone comes knocking on that door!"

They hurriedly pulled their clothes back on and Jack was preparing to leave when Miss Hamilton said, "So, Jack, I'll see you and Heather at my class tomorrow at 4.30, right?'

"Right, Miss Hamilton!"

"Good! Now remember, not a word about this to a living soul!"

"I'll remember! It's our secret!"

12