Jack's Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her ass in my hands and her hands around the back of my head, she started grinding her pussy on my cock, rotating her hips in a circle. The feeling was amazing on the head of my cock as it was forced to rotate inside her cervix, the sensitive underside being stimulated with each rotation.

She let go of my head and pushed me down onto my back. She leaned over, dangling her beautiful tits in my face as she started a slow back and forth motion on my cock, slowly sliding her tight cunt down onto my rod and then lifting until just the head remained. My hands slowly made their way from her ass to her hips and then up farther until I was squeezing her tits in my hands.

Sonya moaned out as I pinched her nipples gently, sending small currents of sexual energy to her pussy. Each time she bottomed out with my hard ten inches inside her, she gave a small shudder and smiled before lifting up, dragging her tight lips over my hard shaft. I held her tits together, pushing the nipples together as I licked and sucked them, gently nibbling on the extended erotic nubs.

The way she was sliding up and down my pole, it gave me the idea that this might be the first and last time I ever feel her magnificent body over mine. She was going excruciatingly slow, building her orgasm slowly, making it ferment inside her until it was a thing out of control.

She seated herself securely to my cock, her pussy creating a vacuum all its own as her orgasm tore through her body. She stiffened completely with her eyes shut tightly as a low moan escaped her lips and turned into a wail of bliss. It was too much for me, the excitement of being in a new pussy clamping down on me brought my orgasm to fruition and I shot my load deep inside her. I grunted out my own bliss as we came together, half signifying our union and our connection to each other. I stopped shaking before she did and as she opened her eyes and looked at me, a smile formed on her lips.

"God that was good!" She said with a sexy smile.

"You're amazing!" I replied as I reached up for her tits. Sonya held her hands over mine as she slowly ground her pelvis down on mine. She leaned down and placed her lips on mine, kissing me gently before sliding her tongue into my mouth. "This is the only time this will ever happen isn't it?" I asked her when she pulled away from me. She smiled sweetly at me and gave me a sly wink.

"I wouldn't say that! Not after the fucking you just gave me!" She said with a wink and pulled me tightly to her. She laughed as I bit her collar bone and kissed a trail up her neck to her lips.

"You are an amazing woman Sonya. Terry is a very lucky guy to have you all to himself." I said as she giggled away from me.

"He doesn't own me Jack. You saved me, saved me from a life of hell. You won me. Terry is just happy to have me giving him attention. Maybe someday in the future I'll give him myself completely, but not until you've had so much of me, you can't stand me anymore!" She said as she pushed me onto my back and climbed over me.

"I give! Do with me what you will!" I said in a teasing way as I grabbed her and pulled her down onto me. Slowly, I was starting to get hard again. Her body was just too much for me, feeling her muscles and her curves and the weight of her tits as they pressed into my chest and her cunt as it ground down onto my cock. She sighed as she angled her hips and pushed down, forcing me back into her hot tight wetness.

"Oh Jack!" She moaned as she forced my cock deep within her tight pussy. She was wet still from our earlier romp so there wasn't really much forcing. I slid in effortlessly until her ass cheeks rested on my thighs.

"I love you Sonya, just as I love the others. You know that right?" I asked as I pushed her blond hair out of the way.

"Yes Jack. I know. You probably care more for us than we would ever know. We saved you. I know we did, more than you saved us!" She said as she planted her lips on mine. I slid my tongue into her mouth as my hands slid down her back to her supple ass. I cupped her cheeks, pulling them apart as I lifted my hips up to hers, starting our session again.