Jacuzzi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Obviously, we were. However, we've talked about the changes I've seen in her since the first time and I just think that, for whatever reason, her sexual side was repressed for all those years. Evidently, when they were first married and they had a normal sex life. Maybe they had that seemingly common drop in libido that having and raising children cause. She talked about being uninterested in sex - it might go back to that. I don't know.

"However, there certainly is one area where we misjudged her and that's her figure. It is really quite nice. She is thin, but she certainly is not bony. I was really surprised when I saw her naked. I ran my hands all over her and she is well padded - no ribs showing through, no hip bones sticking out." Blushing, she went on, "Here I am describing another woman that I had sex with! I'll admit that I enjoyed feeling her. She has very nice breasts. They're not big, smaller than mine, anyway, but they are nicely shaped and very firm. Her nipples are nice and really get hard and long when sucked. I told you about her pussy hair - very soft and curly. I wish that there was some way that you could see her. I was really surprised! Gods, why am I embarrassed and blushing as I talk about her?"

"Why, you're bragging about your lover, of course!" That earned me a punch on the arm, but it had an element of truth in it. "Somehow, I still have a hard time picturing her the way you describe her, mentally or physically. Nonetheless, regardless of the cause, it appears that she has emerged from some kind of repressed state and that has to be good. Now, if we can arrange for me to see her newly revealed body, I would be more than pleased!" That got me a pretend withering stare, followed by a conspiratorial grin.

12