Jade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers

I felt hands on my buttocks and a probing at the crack of my arse, then a shuddering pain as Debbie rammed into my arse. The searing pain made me scream aloud, Bill was laughing wildly as he ripped at my tits as if he was trying to pull them off. Debbie had switched the vibe on now and was thrusting into me as hard as she could; every time she thrust, I was lifted up and dropped onto Bills cock.

I opened my eyes and saw Tracy on the stairs naked watching, Debbie started slapping arse hard with her hand "Yes she like s that don't you bitch" Bill said I couldn't reply, he slapped me round the face and said "Answer me bitch, you love it don't you" I rocked with the slap and replied "Yes Bill, yes"

"Bill slapped me again and said "Master to you slut, master"

I replied, "Yes Master as you please Master I am your slave" I burst into tears. I could feel him swelling, ready for his orgasm. Debbie was grunting loudly with every agonising thrust, "Now Bill," she screamed, "Now." Bill started thrusting into me violently, holding me up by my tits, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, yes you slut arrrrrrrrrrr." I felt his cum hit deep inside me, I felt Debbie withdraw and collapse on the settee, Bill threw me off and stood up, he walked across the room where I was lying curled up in a ball, grabbed my hair and said "Clean it bitch" with his erection in my face.

On hands and knees, I took him into my mouth and started licking and sucking him without any feeling or art. I felt hands lean on my ankles as Bill stepped back slightly, stretching my back and then my legs were spread.

I heard a whooshing sound and then something smacked into my pussy, hitting my clit so hard it sent o shock all the way up my body driving me forward further on to his erection. Bill was whipping my pussy with his belt while Debbie held my feet down and apart.

"Debbie was breathing hard now and said "Do it again Bill, keep doing it, I can see her clit throbbing" Bill whipped me again and again driving me onto his erection the pain was changing with each hit never missing my bud he was bringing me to orgasm.

I was to slow. Bill came in my mouth whipping me harder and harder until he was drained, cum dripping down my chin, he withdrew and I dropped to the floor, once again left without any dignity or pleasure.

There was a knock on the door "That's the cab," Debbie said. Tracy helped me up handing me my clothes and handbag. Bill, dressed now, pushed her aside and taking me by the arm said" I will give you a call." Opening the door, he handed me over to Jim.

*

This is the first in the Jade series. There are currently two more that need to be edited and then uploaded so keep your eyes on this space.

If you enjoy the story please vote, and maybe leave some feedback.

Mikro
Mikro
670 Followers