Jade the Tease Ch. 03

Story Info
Jade has a revealing interview with a group of doctors.
3.2k words
4.04
34.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Jade, there was no shortage of opportunities. The innocent, flirtatious wink of her eye could easily open what would otherwise remain a tightly closed door. She was never content, however, with just getting by on her looks. After 4 years of putting herself through college, she was able to back up her beauty with her well earned degree. At 25, she was primed to do anything. But after a couple weeks of sleeping in and catching up on the DVR, she was getting very comfortable with not having anything to do.

I was not as comfortable, and although I was enjoying the little surprises she would have waiting for me every day when I got home, I wasn't quite ready for her to take an early retirement. The sassy spark she once wielded without concern was starting to fade, and her David vs. Goliath attitude was slowly finding defeat in complacency. I knew that spending a little time back on the corporate battlefield would reignite her fire. Then thankfully, after a couple more weeks of a little gentle encouragement, Jade slowly began her new job search.

Her effort was minimal at best, but we both knew that for Jade, finding work wasn't going to be much of a problem. She was starting to take pleasure in her daily hunt, and I was starting to take pleasure in her renewed spirit and self confidence. She was getting excited about all the different positions she was finding and applying for, and her excitement only grew when she began to get calls and appointments for personal interviews. She was eager to share her progress with me while we were winding down from the busy day, and she would continue to fill me in on all the details as we cuddled together in bed.

Most of Jade's job interviews were either late in the morning or sometime during the afternoon. She would usually stay in bed while I got ready for work, and would insist on a kiss before I walked out of the house. When she was feeling a bit frisky, she would let the covers fall away when we kissed, teasing me with her perfect body, even though she knew I had no choice but to leave. Some mornings, after one of her little displays, I would open up the window blinds on my way out the door. As I drove away, I would imagine myself sitting in the sand, watching and waiting to catch a glimpse of her naked form while she walked around preparing for her busy day. I never got the chance to really do it, but I would get just as excited while she would tell me about the others that had.

Waiting until after I left for work before getting up to get ready, meant that I would have to wait the entire day before I could see how hot she looked while she was out interviewing. If she was done early, she would already be changed into her comfy clothes when I would get home. I did my best to make it home as early as possible so I could catch her while she was still dressed up. In the few times that I did, I was surprised with a couple of outfits that I thought were perhaps a little too "stimulating" for a job interview. I learned from experience, however, to keep those kinds of opinions to myself! Still, it made me curious about the other ensembles I may have missed that most certainly had left a lasting impact on her prospective employers. Figuring she was confident in how to make her best, first impression, I chalked up my uneasiness to one of those "age difference" moments.

One evening, though far from being ready to fall asleep, Jade and I climbed into bed to enjoy a little togetherness. I offered to give her a massage, and she accepted without hesitation. Naked, she laid on her stomach. She rested her head on a pillow and stretched her arms out to either side. I grabbed a bottle of massage oil, straddled across her legs to get the best view of her perfect ass, and began to loosen the tight muscles in her shoulders and back. She made it very clear that she was enjoying her rubdown, and after about 10 minutes I had worked my way down from her neck to her lower back. I picked up the bottle of oil again, and let it drizzle out across her cheeks, doing my best to follow the tan lines that her bikini had left behind. As I began to spread the oil around, she spoke up and started to tell me about the job interview she had that afternoon. I was all ears as I repositioned myself to begin working on her legs.

I had just left for work, and Jade was ready to crawl out of bed. She stood at the bath adjusting the water temperature for her shower, then stepped in to seek its warmth. Before the water had even made it above her waist, she heard the phone ringing out in the living room. Not wanting to miss what could be a very important call, she jumped out of the shower, ran through the house, and grabbed the phone. She answered just before the machine picked up, and tried to sound relaxed as she said "Hello". It was a Doctor's office that she had applied to for a front office/entry level tech position. They asked if she was still interested, and if she would be available for an interview at 1:00 that afternoon. She agreed to meet at the clinic, and felt a surge of energy as she hung up the phone. While she was setting up her appointment she was looking outside, and soon became lost in yet another beautiful day at the beach. She then noticed that across the street there was a black man wearing a city maintenance uniform who had stopped what he was doing, and was now staring up at the house. Jade was wondering what had grabbed his attention. Just then, the sound of the running water in the bathroom brought her back from the beach, and she realized that her naked body was the cause of his distraction. Excited by the rush from her unintended exhibition, she quickly returned to the shower to wash and shave, and then got to work on her "interview presentation".

I became rock hard as I listened to her tell me about the start of her day, and was curious about the meeting she had with the doctors. I knew that the massage was the key to keeping her talking, and as I was working on her legs, I carefully eased them apart to apply oil to her inner thighs. She let out a soft moan, and then continued with her story...

Jade made it a point to "look the part", and she dressed based on the type of job she was interviewing for. She knew she was meeting with a group of physicians. They each had their own specialty, but they shared a common clinic and front office. She got the impression they were all on the younger side, and when she submitted her resume, she noticed that the office was decorated in a coastal type theme. She decided to dress smart and comfortable, leaning more toward beach casual rather than corporate professional. She picked out a sun dress, and matched it with a pair of sandal type heels. The dress managed to display her figure, without having it cling to her skin. Sure, the neck was a little low and the skirt was a little short. But she knew she looked hot, and wasn't ashamed to use it to her advantage. The scoop neck of the top allowed for only her smallest, strapless bra, and her freshly shaved, tan legs meant that a simple, matching thong would be all she needed down below. As she stood in the mirror for final inspection, the sun beamed through the window and warmed her back. She noticed that when backlit, her dress did nothing to hide the contrast between sun and shade, and that her well toned figure would be easily seen by anyone who was looking in her direction. Remarkably, she was ready with time to spare, and she felt both sexy and confident as she headed off to her appointment.

She didn't notice my trembling hands and deep breathing when I started her foot massage, but I noticed how she began to squirm while she was re-living her day...

Soon after arriving at the clinic, Jade was shown to a conference room. She noticed that the short skirt of her dress was hitching up in the back when she walked, and she did her best to hold it down while being escorted down the hall. She was told that the doctors would be in shortly to begin the interview, and was asked to make herself comfortable while she waited. As she sat, she began to notice her surroundings. Running down the center of the room was a long, glass conference table, surrounded by eight, black leather chairs. She couldn't help but feel nervous as she mentally prepared for her group examination, and smiled at the thought that one of the duties as an "entry level tech" would probably include a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels to keep this large, transparent table clean. She was slowly beginning to relax just as the doctors started to file in.

There were five of them, and they introduced themselves as they sat down around her. Just as she expected, the group was young, more casual than professional, and seemed very excited to meet their newest candidate. They took turns describing their respective specialties, and detailed the expectations they would have from the person that filled their opening. As they spoke, their medical jargon was lost on her, and the only thing she caught was when she heard them tell her that the interview would have two parts; first the oral, then the hands-on. She wasn't sure if the double meaning was intentional, so she stifled her amusement and tried to re-focus while the doctors continued to probe her. They took turns asking her questions, and as she answered she did her best to look around and give the men equal attention. She became aware that while she panned from one doctor to the next, their eyes seemed to be fixed to a point through the glass table, and then followed directly to what she hoped wasn't a clear view of her panties. She kept talking as she casually pulled down the front of her dress, and became embarrassed when the men's eyes almost immediately returned to meet hers. She told them about her work experience, education, and how she felt she would be an asset to their clinic. Though she knew deep inside that she had no place working in a doctor's office, she spoke with confidence and they all seemed pleased with her answers. When the "oral" interview was completed, she was told they were ready for the "hands on" segment.

I was done massaging Jade's feet, and she didn't hesitate when I told her it was time to flip over. She enjoyed every minute of her back massage, and I was ready to enjoy every minute of the front. I grabbed the bottle of massage oil as she picked back up with the account of her day...

The doctors smiled in agreement with her qualifications for working in the front office. Not only was she personable, smart, and organized, she could provide just the right kind of motivation to the rest of their all female staff that no longer seemed to believe that pride in personal appearance had any value. The men then stood, and asked Jade to join them in the procedure room to assess her level of comfort with handling the various types of medical equipment. They politely asked her to lead the way, and while she walked, she self-conscientiously held down her dress with her arms at her side. The group of physicians followed close behind.

The room had to accommodate the specialized needs of each doctor, and was filled with a large assortment of medical apparatus. Some she recognized from her own visits to the doctor, but the remaining equipment was a mystery, and she did her best to imagine just how they might be used. Fortunately, because of limited time, they decided on a machine that was common for all of them to use, and she was put at ease as they showed her to the x-ray area.

I began to apply a generous puddle of massage oil to her chest. Her nipples were pointing straight to the ceiling when she became hesitant to tell me about the rest of her interview. The very details that she didn't want to tell me were the same details I was secretly hoping to hear, and my nervous reassurance was all that she needed to keep her talking...

The group of physicians were acutely aware of Jade's lack of experience, and they started to "dumb down" the conversation with her as they discussed the x-ray equipment. They told her that the best way to learn how to use the equipment was through a personal experience from the patient's point of view. With her brightest smile she agreed to give it a shot, and was then told that after her upper torso x-ray she would need to provide a comprehensive description of the procedure back to them. Not wanting to lose out on what she thought would be a great job, she agreed again, this time with an enthusiastic "Can do!", and took her place in front of the machine, against the wall.

As I listened, I lost track of how much oil I was squeezing onto her remarkable tits, and it began to pool in the tiny hole that centered her taught stomach. She was becoming flustered as she reluctantly continued...

The doctors were unified when telling her that the best x-ray image would be achieved with the least amount of interference, and that she would need to remove her dress before continuing. Not wanting to second guess her future employers, she undid the top few buttons, and let the dress slide off her shoulders and onto the floor. She picked it up, folded it, and carefully placed it on the nearby exam table. She thought the heels now looked a little inappropriate, and removed them as well. She felt an ashamed excitement as she stood alone, in front of this group of professionals, in nothing but her carefully selected bra and matching panties. She wished I was standing beside her when she was told that the metal clasp of her bra would ruin the x-ray, and that it, too, would need to be removed before starting up the machine. Finding assurance in the fact that these men were all doctors, she reached back to the clasp, and in one swift motion, her bra opened and fell away. She never imagined that interviewing for a job could involve standing in front of a group of five men, while wearing nothing but a smile and the smallest, sexiest pair of thong panties she owned.

The doctors continued to assert their power as they retreated to the protection of the lead-lined imaging room. Once shielded, they directed Jade to stand in various positions as the x-ray machine buzzed and clicked while it captured her image. The coolness of the room covered her entire body in goose pimples, and her stiff, erect nipples danced as she started to shiver. She began to think about the group of men that had convinced her to undress, and how even though she couldn't see them, they were each allowed an unchallenged view of her near naked frame. Her body betrayed her as she developed a warm dampness between her legs, and she hoped that although her body was exposed, the doctors wouldn't make her expose the shameful arousal she was now trying to hide.

I had moved my massage to just below her belly button, and my oily fingers were slowly tracing the barely visible triangle of her clean shaven bush. It was then that I noticed her body was once again betraying her, and the moist warmth in her pussy returned at the very moment she was describing her experience to me in her story. Unable to wait any longer, I climbed between her opened legs, and thrust myself into the slick folds of her amazing sex. With a precise, quick maneuver, she was perched on top of me, and she was now in control of our movements while she finished her story...

After about 15 minutes of "teaching" Jade about the x-ray machine, the five men reappeared, all of them anxious to hear what she gained from her experience. They didn't even try to hide their stares when they gathered around her, and she began to blush as the chill and excitement continued to have an affect on her near naked body. She was handed back her dress, and as she fumbled to explain what she had learned, the doctors listened while they watched her slide it back on. She then slipped on her shoes, but by the time she remembered her bra, it was too late, and without it, her thin dress could do nothing to hide the obvious display of her proud nipples.

The interview was finally complete, and the doctors were satisfied that they obtained everything they needed. They led her back to the conference room, and after they each thanked her with a handshake, they told her a decision would be made by the end of the week. She felt confident about the interview as a whole, and was already looking forward to all the attention she would get from being able to tease and flirt with these men on a daily basis. As she left the clinic and walked to her car, she could feel her tits moving freely under the fabric of her dress. The annoyed feeling she had from losing one of her favorite bras was quickly replaced by a sense of satisfaction, and she began to imagine what the men were going to do with the trophy she had left behind.

Jade was still on top of me, and she timed her pulsating movements to the details of her story. As she described the final moments of her interview, we exploded and climaxed together in perfect rhythm. We laid together afterward, and I told her I found it hard to believe that she spent her afternoon exactly as she described. She smiled and said I was right, and that someday she'd tell me about all the things she had left out. ..

Friday arrived, and Jade received the call she had been eagerly waiting for. The woman's voice offered little compassion as she told her they had decided to hire another candidate. It wasn't a complete loss, however, because the woman then offered that if she happened to get a job that required a complete physical, the doctors would all be happy to provide one to her, free of charge. Jade was disappointed, but her ego and confidence remained intact as she continued her search.