JAG Revisited Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers

A.J. looked pissed; "She told you what?" He said that in a low whispered through clinched teeth.

She slipped her hands into his open shirt and raked her nails across his hairy chest; "Oh please don't be mad at Mac A.J.! Bobbi Latham and I dragged it out of her a couple of weeks ago. She really didn't want to tell us, but we sort of forced her!" She leaned forward and planted a couple of wet kisses on his bare chest as she tugged the shirt out of his pants. Her free hand drifted down to his pants and let out a gasp as she closed her fingers around his huge cock, still hidden in his pants."

A.J. jumped again, grabbing her hand, he stepped back; "I don't think this is a very good idea Rene!" He stepped past her and stopped when he looked into the living room. It had seemed that everyone had paired off and nearly everyone was in a different state of undress. He turned back to Rene; "I wasn't gone that long, what the fuck happened?"

Rene giggled once again; "Well when everyone saw what Mac and Mic were doing and seeing you leave the room, well things sort of got out of hand. What made me come in here, hell that doctor friend of yours is a real slut huh? Soon as you left, she sort of attacked Harm, right in front of me. I thought if she can take my man, I can sample hers!"

A.J. had a wicked smile on his lips, placing his hands on her hips, he muttered; "Oh what the hell!" Grabbing Rene by the waist, A.J. spun her around and pushed her towards the bed. Tearing off his shirt, he ripped open his pants, toeing off his shoes; he tossed his pants and shorts on top of his jacket. Kneeling on the edge of the bed, he slid alongside Rene. Looking down at the gorgeous blonde, he saw fear and apprehension in her eyes as she watched his humungous prick sway back and forth before her face. In a sarcastic voice he blurted out; "Well Ms. Peterson, you came in here for this, do you think you can handle it, Mac sure did, over and over and over again!"

This spurred her on and with a growl she rolled onto her side and rising up gripped his huge cock in her hand. Even though she had long fingers, they barely met as she closed her fingers around the shaft. She stroked it up and down and looked on in amazement. It was stiff and hard as can be, but at the same time, the skin was soft and slid back and forth as she stroked it. Leaning in, her tongue flicked out and flattening it out, she swiped it up and down. She did this over and over again and when she stopped, it was bathed in her spit. Climbing up on her knees, she hovered over the large crown and opening her mouth, she let her saliva dribble out of her mouth. Her spit covered the head and ran down the shaft and settled in the crook of her fist. Stroking her fist upward, when she reached the head, she sucked her saliva back into her mouth. She did this over and over again.

A.J.'s head rolled around his shoulders and he clutched at her head. His fingers began to pluck at the pins holding her sexy hair-do up. As it tumbled down around her face and shoulders, he fisted her locks and when she dropped her mouth to suck her spit up again, he forced her down lower and this time she relented. He wasn't aware of what an amazing cocksucker and deep-throating queen she was. He sucked in his breath and his legs nearly buckled as he watched her go lower and lower. He let out a loud grunt when he saw his huge cock completely disappear in her throat and mouth.

Out in the living room things were over the top also. Everyone in the living room had their eyes locked on Sarah and Mic. She now had his pants completely off and she straddled his thick body with her long, slinky dress bunched up around her waist.

Mic pulled her tiny thong to one side and was rubbing his cock up and down her slit. He already had her breasts exposed having pulled the low neckline beneath the swell of her huge tits.

Sarah threw her head back as she slowly settled down on his thick cock. Through clenched teeth she groaned; "Oh Mic, I missed this thick monster of yours buried in my pussy. Now I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard and fast."

Mic grunted and grabbed a hold of her tight ass and began guiding her up and down on his cock. With each downward thrust, he sank deeper and deeper in her well. He let go of her ass and dug his fingers in her short brown hair. He kissed her deeply and they fought back and forth, swapping spit and tongues.

Sidney looked around and catching Harm staring at her; "Commander, where the hell did A.J. go. Fuck, just watching Sarah and her man fucking really got me going!"

"Mmmm, me too Sidney, I saw him head into the bedroom, but I don't expect him coming out soon. A minute or two after he headed in there, my date, Rene went in there too. Knowing her, she won't be letting him out soon."

Sidney scooted closer to him and casually placed her gloved hand on his thigh and not looking away, licked her glossy red lips; "So Harm with them in the bedroom and those two fucking like bunnies over there, would you like to get cozier?"

He looked from her, over to Sarah. She was now bent over backwards; her dress was now on the floor. She had her hands planted on the floor and stretched back; her huge tits were flattened on her chest. Mic was pounding into her as hard as he could. He had his hands on her hips, holding her secure as he slid his fat cock in and out of her juicy cunt.

Turning back to Sidney, he nodded; "Why the hell not! Ever since I saw you in the ballroom, I was itching to see what you were hiding under that dress. From what I can see, it looks rather delectable!"

Sidney slid closer to Harm and leaning in, she ran her fingers through his short hair and their lips barely met. Her tongue flicked out and ran along his lips and when his tongue darted out, they dueled back and forth and slowly, their bodies came together.

Harm cupped her face and began planting soft wet kisses all along her cheek, jaw and down her neck. When he reached the nape of her neck, he sucked lightly, producing a tiny gasp from her. He rained kisses all over her bare shoulders and across the upper portion of her chest. Returning to her ruby red lips, he kissed her again and lightly brushed the soft bangs from her forehead. He kissed her there and on her closed eyes. He felt her lean forward, trying to make greater contact with him.

Sidney opened her eyes and smiled at him with those large blue eyes and she urged him to continue kissing her. Even though the gold lamay material was rather thick, it was evident her nipples were perking up from his continuous wet kisses all over her upper body. Her gloved hand slid down his chest and tugged at his belt and pants. Getting them open, she was able to reach in and close her gloved hand around his cock. She let out a gasp when she noticed how large it was; "My god, is there a rule you have to be endowed to work at JAG?"

Harm smiled at her; "Whatever do you mean Sidney?"

"Fuck Harm, you're almost as large as A.J., I can't wait to sample this monster!"

Just then Lt. Singer wormed her way in beside Harm, on the other side of Sidney; "Do you mind if I join you two? It seems Alfred is sort of preoccupied with Lt. Sims over there with Bud!"

Harm looked from her and then over to Sidney; "It's up to you Doctor!"

"Sure why not, more the merrier and I think he has enough here for the both of us." She let go of his cock and wrapped her arms around him as the two of them began kissing again.

Harm resumed planting kisses all over her upper, exposed body and when he felt a pair of hot, wet lips envelope his cock, he knew Loren was getting into the act. He slid his hands off of Sidney's arms and moved to her back. Finding the tab on the zipper, he slowly drew it southward and when it reached the bottom of the track, he pulled back slightly. He licked his lips in anticipation of feasting on her luscious mounds of flesh. He let out a loud groan, for two reasons. Loren began flicking her tongue up and down the entire length of his cock as he felt her tugging his pants and shorts off, taking his shoes along with them. Second he stared at a pair of breasts that rivaled Sarah's they were a bit larger, but with her age, they hung down slightly. The entire crowns were covered in silver dollar sized areoules and in the middle were two of the perkiest and crinkled nipples. The entire mounds were covered in freckles and it was evident, she was a true redhead. His mouth watered as he drew closer to the luscious mounds and was rewarded as Sidney arched her back, offering them up to him.

Down below, Loren managed to slip out of her dress, leaving her only in a pair of tiny black panties. She wrapped her ample, large B sized breasts around his cock and began tit fucking herself with his saliva covered cock. He caught sight of her extremely firm and perky tits. Her areoules were nearly non-existent, they were brown with very, very large nipples that were as stiff as pencil erasers. Her flat belly and slender legs rounded out her luscious body. Her sexy, just fucked looking hair-do was a turn-on for Harm and it spurred him on even more as those sexy golden locks swished back and forth over his thighs. She continued to slide his thick piece of meat between her tight tits.

Over on the other side of the room, Bud was naked, he sat in an overstuffed hair and he was stroking his cock as he watched Al and Harriet, who were locked in a half-naked embrace.

Al managed to slip the black nylon covering her shoulders and arms off, along with her leather gloves. He was trying desperately to undo the tight lacing holding the leather bodice up, her large tits were already spilling over the top and they jiggled with her slightest movement.' She managed to pull his pants off, along with his shorts and grabbing hold of his already stiff cock, she began stroking it; she licked her dark red lips as she anticipated sucking on his average sized cock. "Mmmmm, it sure is nice to come across a normal sized cock. I was beginning to wonder if all of the men at JAG were freaks!" She stared up at him; "I want you to fuck my mouth and after I swallow your creamy cum, I want you to fuck the living shit out of me, you got that Al? I'm pregnant and am just starting to show. I want this night to be a night I'll never forget. I need it to will last me till I pop this baby out. I'm wearing Madonna's dress from "Like a Harlot! Video and I want to feel just like that, treat me like a slut, because I feel like one and want to be used like one!"

Before he could respond, she lowered her head and enveloped his entire cock. Seeing she was used to larger ones, she had no problem swallowing his entire length. He combed his fingers through her hair and it slowly began to come undone. When he looked down at saw those gorgeous green eyes staring up at him, he pulled the remainder of the pins holding her hair up and it tumbled down around her face and his thighs. He managed to pull the laces from their eyelets and finally getting them undone, the black leather bodice fell away, baring her down to her waist. He began mauling her tits and couldn't get enough of them. Pulling his saliva covered cock from her mouth, he wrapped her fun bags around his cock and began tit fucking her. Leaning down he plastered his mouth to hers and they sucked wildly at one another at a torrid pace.

Bud was stroking his cock so hard and fast, he nearly came. He rose from his chair and slipped into the bedroom to see if he could get some of what the Admiral was sampling. When he got into the room, he stopped in mid-step and just stared at A.J. who was on his back, Rene was kneeling between his legs and she was bobbing up and down on his huge cock. With every downward movement, she took nearly all of his huge cock into her oral cavity.

Bud slowly stroked his already stiff cock and climbing up onto the bed; he reached out and gripped Rene's shapely hips. He leaned forward and slowly slipped his fat cock into her tight, wet pussy.

Rene let out a grunt and rearing back, she pushed her tight bubble butt hard against Bud. When she did this she took his fat cock into her cunt up to the root. She tossed her long golden blonde hair over her shoulder and leaning back down took A.J.'s cock back into her mouth. Lower and lower she went until she had his entire length back down her throat. She twisted her head and felt his cock scrap against her tender throat muscles. She wiggled her ass as she tried to accommodate Bud's fat cock more comfortably in her tight pussy.

Bud was panting wildly, sweating like a pig as he trust his hips back and forth as fast and as hard as he could. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and suddenly felt his cock bathed in her juices, she came fast and hard and the extra juices allowed him to pump in and out of her easier. He slammed into her and slapped her gorgeous ass as she pushed it back to meet his thrusts.

Rene pulled her mouth completely off of A.J's cock and it was covered in thick mucus saliva from her throat. She placed her head on his belly and panted wildly as she felt another orgasm building quickly in her loins. Her blue eyes were smoking with lust as she smiled up at A.J.! "I can tell you're close to cumming, come on A.J., cum, cum all over my face. There isn't anything I'd rather have right now.

A.J.'s eyes rolled back in his head as he stared into her eyes. He let out a loud groan and stroking her damp hair, arched his hips and exploded all over her pretty little face. He felt like he came a gallon. He emptied his swollen nuts and it dripped down her face, across her neck and some even fell onto her heaving tits.

Bud was beyond controlling his orgasm and slamming into her pussy; he held it there and felt his cock expand in her cunt and explode. He dumped his hot load in her quaking pussy and just before he finished, he felt her shake violently and came for the third time in the short time he was fucking her.

Rene and Bud fell to the bed and when Rene curled up against A.J., she scooped up his cum and licked her fingers clean.

Bud still buried in her quivering pussy, he scooted up to her and spooning her, wiggled his hips, this caused his cock to start to stiffen again. He knew he'd be ready to go again soon, he just hoped Rene was too!"

Out in the living room, Albert continued to tit fuck Harriet and she was moaning all along.

Sarah slipped over and drawing Harriet's ankle length brown alligator skirt up her legs, she grabbed a hold of Harriet's tiny panties and pulled them down. She dove right in and immediately began licking and sucking at the extremely wet pussy before her. Mac felt her jerk in surprise and she was rewarded with a gush of juices flowing out of her hole.

Mic watched his naked woman between the lush blonde's thighs. He climbed up on the end of the sofa and grabbing hold of her blonde hair, guided her mouth to his already stiff cock. Mic threw his head back as he watched her gobble up his thick cock.

Harriet was in heaven, she was sucking on Mic's extremely thick cock, taking him deep into her mouth and as it touched the back of her throat, she shifted her head and this allowed him to slide right down her throat. Al was fucking her tits faster and faster, as he watched Mic and Sarah attack her from both ends. Harriet squeezed her thighs tight around Sarah's head as she raced towards an explosive orgasm. Her eyes nearly bugged out when she felt Sarah slide a finger up her tight ass and at the same time capture her clit between her lips and suck hard on it.

Harriet let out a loud grunt and exploded all over Mac's mouth and face. She looked up at Mic with those gorgeous green eyes and she licked and sucked even harder on his cock. Her legs gave way and released Sarah from her vise-like grip.

Sarah rose up, she smiled up at Harriet as she smacked her lips; "Just as tasty as I remember. I think I'll head into the bedroom and see what kind of trouble I can get into back there. Hey Mic, I got her nice and lubricated for her, why don't the two of you try fucking her together?" She was gone before he or Al could reply.

Mic pulled back and his cock popped out of her mouth. Saliva was rolling down the thick shaft as he smiled down at her; "What do you say Harriet, want to have a go at it?"

She nodded; "Sure why not! I promised myself I'd fuck like Madonna tonight! I wanted to be fucked like a slut tonight, how about it Al, want to try my ass? I know I'd have a tough time taking Mic's thick cock up my there."

Al was all for it and as he rolled off of her, her tits were a bright red from all of the fucking he had given her. "My god Harriet, I'd give just about anything to fuck that luscious ass of yours. I've never had anal sex before."

She giggled; "You're giving it to me, not the other way around!" She rose up on shaky legs slid out of that tight skirt and yanked off her soaked panties. She allowed Mic to flop down on the sofa. She straddled his thick, hairy thighs and as she settled down on him, she felt him guide his thick, stiff cock into her well lubricated cunt. She slowly sat down and was soon plastered against his thighs, having taken his entire cock into her tight, wet pussy. She began riding him up and down several times, but slowed her movement when Mic grabbed hold of her face in his hands and gave her a long, very passionate deep kiss. It nearly took her breath away.

Mic broke the kiss and began pumping up and down into her receptive pussy. He rained kisses all over her upper chest and moving downward, he captured one of her massive tits. He sucked hard on it as he continues to pump in and out of her weeping pussy.

Harriet slowed as she felt Al slid in-between Mic's legs and she held her breath when she felt his cock wedge in between her luscious ass cheeks. Finding her puckered hole, he shoved forward and the head popped in. After that he was home free as he sank his six inches deep into her ass.

Things really started to heat up now! Mic and Al worked in unison and poured their cocks in and out of Harriet like a well-oiled machine. As one slid in, the other slid out. As they picked up the pace, Harriet went off like a rocket and started screaming; "Fuck me, fuck me harder! Oh fuck I love having both of my holes fill and fucked! Don't either of you stop until you're ready to cum, then I want both of you to shoot all over my face and tits!"

She turned her head and watched Sidney and Loren sucking on Harm's cock, she let out a moan; "Oh fuck I wish I could suck on that right now, then I could have all three of my holes filled!" She giggled; "I'd be airtight, I wonder if Madonna ever had that!" She eyes bugged out when she saw Harm stand up and on wobbly legs, seeing the two women already made him cum. He moved over to the sofa and sitting on the arm, rose up and fed Harriet his cock. She let out a squeal and started bobbing up and down on his saliva covered cock.

Sidney and Loren turned to each other and were soon locked in a heated embrace. They swapped spit and their hands were traveling all over each other's lush body. They soon forgot about Harm. Loren rolled onto her back and drew Sidney down on top. They buried their heads in each other's pussy and began eating one another.

In the bedroom, when Sarah walked in and saw Bud and A.J. giving it good to Rene, she suddenly got all hot and her hand drifted down between her thighs and was soon fingering her clit. She could not believe how Rene was able to swallow A.J.'s cock down to the root.

A.J. noticed Sarah leaning against the door jam and a huge smile crossed his lips. He stuck out his hand and wiggled his finger at her, beckoning her to come over to the bed.

Sarah raised her finger to her lips, the same finger she just had sliding in and out of her pussy. She ran it across her lower lip and slowly sucked it into her mouth. She walked over to A.J. and stood beside the bed and looked from his cock up to his face. "Did you want something Admiral?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,211 Followers