JAG Revisited Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

He nodded slowly and patted the bed beside him. When she was seated he stared into her large dark eyes; "I heard here from Rene that you told her about you and me and you and Lt. Roberts. It seems she knew about you size, is that true Colonel?"

Her eyes grew wide and she licked her lips, she was suddenly scared he was going to punish her; "Ah well Admiral, we were together having a girl's night out and one thing led to another and they were wondering about you and Bud here. It sort of slipped out that I had first-hand knowledge about just how well-endowed you both were."

He shook his head from side to side; "Well Mac, I think you should show Lt. Roberts and me just what you were doing with Rene here, don't you Bud?"

Bud slowed his fucking of Rene and slipped out of her. He offered Rene up to Sarah and she smiled, she knew exactly what was coming next.

She rolled Rene over onto her back, in doing so Rene had to lose her hold on A.J.'s cock. Spinning around, she threw her leg over Rene and lowered her fat-lipped pussy down upon her face. Sarah lowered her head and using her elbows she spread Rene's long slender legs apart. She immediately began munching on Rene's large cunt. She sucked and alternated with stabbing of her tongue as deep as she could into her bubbling hole. She let out a squeal as she sucked harder. She felt Rene's inexperienced tongue and lips sucking wildly at her pussy.

Bud scrabbled around and lifting Rene's long legs, he shoved forward and pushed Sarah's tongue out of the way. He sank deeper and deeper into her cunt and wrapping his arms around her legs; he raised them higher and began pumping in and out of her faster and faster.

At the same time, A.J. came around and slapped Mac on the ass, this produced a yelp from her and before she could react, he lined his cock up with her hole and slid into her. Inch by inch, his fat long cock sank into her. He slapped her on the ass a couple of times and now added a thick finger into her puckered hole. He heard her growl out around Bud's cock and Rene's pussy. He knew at the pace he was fucking her two holes, she wouldn't last long and as he pumped into her faster and faster. He felt her tighten around his cock and suddenly, her cunt juices flooded all over his cock.

He heard Harriet screaming out in the living room; "Fuck me, fuck me you bastards, I want it, I want all of your cum all over my face and titties!"

He slowly pulled his cum coated cock from Sarah's sloppy cunt. He rose up from the bed and headed out to the living room. Just then he heard a loud grunt and he turned and watched Rene cumming all over Bud's cock.

Bud pulled his fat cock from Rene's pussy and gripping his cock, he shot his load all over her pussy and Sarah's face. He came so much; it ran down Rene's pussy and nearly covered Mac's entire face. He, just like A.J., stumbled off the bed. He wanted to see what Harriet was screaming about. The two of them entered the livingroom and stopped dead in their tracks.

Sarah swung off of Rene and spun around and hovering over Rene, lowered her head and they kissed with Bud's cum still dripping from her face. They licked each other clean and locked lips and swapped the cum they just collected. She slid down to Rene's pussy and licked up all remnants of his cum. Scurrying back up to her, she fed her the cum she just licked off her pussy. They clutched and hugged one another in a heated passionate embrace.

Out in the living room, Harriet was glistening in sweat as it poured out of every pore. Her shoulder length light blonde hair stuck to her face and neck, plastered in sweat. Her mouth was open wide as she tried to accept more and more of Harm's cock down her throat. Her large lust filled green eyes locked with A.J.'s and seeing his huge stiff cock swaying back and forth before him, she felt a rush course through her lush body and Al and Mic poured their cocks in her pussy and asshole.

Al was the first to lose it. Pulling his cock from her ass, he saw her pull off of Harm's cock; "Give it to me Al, cum all over my face. I swear I'll never be known as the nice girl next door ever again!" She craned her neck and opened her mouth just in time to accept the first stinging blast from his cock. Spurt and spurt came shooting from his cock and for such a small person, he sure had a huge load of cum for her. Totally spent, be stumbled off the sofa and fell to a nearby chair, completely spent.

Harm watched in awe as Al shot his load all over Harriet. He fisted his cock and just as Al finished, Harm aimed his cock at her and letting out an animal-like growl, he started pumping his huge load all over her too.

Mic plowed up into her pussy deeper and faster and he felt her cumming all over his cock as Harm finished cumming all over her face. He lifted her lush, sweat covered body from his and spinning around, dropped her onto her back and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. The room was filled with skin slapping against skin and Harriet's loud screams of yet another orgasm. He quickly pulled from her vacuum-like cunt and gripping his cum coated cock in his fist, he slid up her body and stopping at her tits, he started cumming. His long squirts shot from his cock and blasted over her chest and up to her face and into her gorgeous, tousled just fucked hair. Blast after blast soaked her from her tits up to the top of her face and hair.

Harriet was groaning continually and was rolling her head from side to side as she soaked up all of the cum the three men deposited on her. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she watched Mic dismount her and suddenly A.J. replaced him. Her mouth, covered in cum was open wide as she sucked in her breath. She stared at his monster cock dip down and she closed her eyes and let out a loud groan as she felt him entering her.

A.J knew he wasn't going to last long. Seeing this gorgeous blonde MILF, covered in sweat and cum and watching her take three loads and their cocks too, he began stroking in and out of her sloppy cunt. He could feel her hot cum coating his cock and when he felt her lush, sweaty legs come up and draw him deeper into her, he lost it. He fucked her faster and faster. His cum-laden balls were slapping against her lush ass cheeks and his hands came up and squeezed her cum-coated tits and strummed her fat, stiff nipples.

Harriet's mouth was open wide, she tried to speak, but all that came out were moans and groans. She let out a loud grunt and started cumming yet again. Her eyes were pleading with him and she finally blurted out; "Oh please Admiral, cum, cum in me! Put out the fire; make me remember the greatest night of my life. Finish me off by shooting your huge, hot load deep in me!"

"Oh fuck Harriet, here it comes! Hold on, I'm going to blow!" He picked up the pace and as he started cumming, he fucked her even harder and deeper. He unloaded in her and he came so much, it overflowed and seeped out from the tight seal her cunt had formed around his cock.

After several minutes, he slowly withdrew and Harriet's cunt made an obscene sucking sound from the vacuum his cock had made in her pussy. He stepped away and moved over to Sidney. She was sitting beside Loren, they legs were thrown over each other and their hands were diddling one another's cunt.

A.J. stood before her and both women slid to the edge of the sofa and began greedily sucking at the mixture of his and Harriet's cum juices coating and dripping from his cock. He turned to look at Harriet who let out another squeal and he smiled as he watched Bud stoking his cock furiously as he shot, yet another load all over his sexy wife.

Harm moved to the bedroom and standing in the doorway turned and walked back into the living room; he didn't want to bother the two loves of his life as they slept soundly on A.J.'s sweat and cum covered bed.

One by one the men lazily dressed in just enough clothes to not get arrested for indecent exposure. They managed to get their dates into their dresses and they all thanked A.J for the night no one would forget anytime soon.

They all headed out, except for Harriet and Bud. A.J. turned to Bud; "Why don't you get Harriet into the shower and please use the guest bedroom for the night. I don't think she's in any shape to get back into that contraption of a dress. In the morning go out and get her uniform, I think she'll be a lot better in that."

"Thank You Sir, I'll take you up on that offer. Thank you for fulfilling her fantasy and mine too. We'll go now and get out of your hair, thank you again."

"Don't mention it Bud, I think I should be thanking you. I've always had a thing for that innocent looking wife of yours, now I know, you're one lucky man Lt. Roberts, don't fuck it up!" He turned and grabbing Sidney by the hand, smiled back at her; "Now it's our turn Doctor, shall we retire to the bedroom?"

Sidney reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock and tugged at it and she led him to the bedroom.

Harm was smiling from ear to ear; "Wow Mac that was some story. I have one question though..."

She giggled; "Let me guess, how did I know what happened in all the rooms when I wasn't there, right?" About a week after that ball, I had lunch with Rene, Sidney and Harriet and they all spilled about that wild night. Hell, we all got so turned on by all that lunch gossip, we ended up back at Sidney's house and we attacked one another, but that's another story!"

Harm shook his head; "How the hell did you know that was my question Sarah?"

She chuckled; "I know you all too well. I know what you're thinking, sort of a sixth sense watching you all these years in the courtroom. Alright, you're up next, I can't wait for your next story. My story go me so hot, I hope I can hold out till you're done!"

"Well Mac, it unfolded just about the time you announced your official engagement to Mic. If you remember Commander Kate Pike came back and was entertaining the return to JAG. This story may make you uncomfortable, are you ready to hear it?"

"No problem Harm, let's hear it!"

Harm was speaking with Mac when Commander Pike came into the JAG office and the sexual tension rose substantially in the room seeing Sarah still had a thing for Harm and with him still involved with Rene and now with Kate returning, another woman in his life was the last thing he needed, but she was here and he immediately felt something for her.

During her first couple of days there, she ran into her old commanding officer upon an aircraft carrier. He was picked as the next Inspector General and when she heard this, she stopped in Harm's officer to voice her concern. It seemed she was on the receiving end of a sexual harassment assault. She dealt with it in her own way and everything went away. As she told Harm this Lt. Singer overheard this and being the genuine bitch that she was, she leaked the incident to the press and all shit hit the fan.

"Harm, do you have any idea how the press got wind of my incident with the Captain?"

""If I had to guess, I'd say that Lt. Singer overheard us and leaked it to the press. She's ruthless and will do whatever she can to claw and climb over anyone to advance herself in this office."

"Thanks for being honest with me Harm. I take your opinion seriously and tend to agree with your assessment. I'll try and stay under the radar until this blows over."

"Kate, why don't you come over to my apartment this evening? I can make us a quiet dinner. We can lick your wounds and talk about what you can do next."

She had a sly smile on her lips; "Aw Harm, that sounds very tempting, especially the licking my wounds invitation. I'm not sure if I should step on Rene's turf."

"Not to worry Kate, Rene is in Los Angeles and whatever you thought I was inviting you for, I think you're taking that all wrong."

""Mmmmm, I doubt that, but okay, I'll be there. What time should I arrive?"

"How does six sound, you can bring the wine, red would be perfect."

"I'll be there with bells on."

"Great, I'll hear you coming!"

Harm was preparing his veggie lasagna when there was a knock on the door; "It's open, come on in!"

Kate entered; she was still in her uniform from this afternoon. "Here's the red wine Harm, I had a late appointment in the office and didn't have time to change before I came over. Is it okay with you to slip out of my tie and jacket?"

He chuckled; "You better, I want you comfortable here and with me in civilian clothes, you make me feel uncomfortable."

She smiled as she slipped out of her jacket; "Yes Sir, is that an order?"

He shook his head; "Only a request, here is the corkscrew, how about opening the bottle while I prepare the salad?"

She popped off her tie and loosened the collar; "Ah that feels soooo much better, now where are the wine glasses?"

He opened the cupboard and handed her two glasses. Their fingers touched and suddenly the sexual tension sprouted its head and Kate took the glasses and began pouring. The lasagna was done and he pulled it out and they sat and began to eat.

They talked, ate, drank and laughed as they talked about their previous encounters and all of the fun and mischief they got into together. The wine bottle was empty, Harm opened a second and things suddenly got quiet.

Harm picked up the two glasses and took them over to the coffee table and sofa. Placing them on the table he stood and as he turned Kate was standing very, very close to him. He looked down at her and suddenly the space between them evaporated and their lips met, then their chests did and their hands swept up and embraced each other passionately.

The kiss grew stronger and their lips parted and tongue dueled back and forth and Kate's hands slid beneath Harm's pullover sweater. Suddenly she slipped it up and over his head. Breaking the kiss, she began raining kisses all over his neck, shoulders and chest.

Harm threw his head back and pulled the slender, petite auburn haired beauty tighter to his well-muscled chest. His hands slid down to her pert ass and cupping her firm butt, squeezed. His hands found the zipper on the back of her skirt. Tugging it down, he wiggled her skirt from side to side and it floated to the floor. Grabbing hold of her tiny, tight ass, he squeezed harder and suddenly he drew her up and she was off the floor, her legs were wrapped around his waist and she rained even hotter, wetter kisses all over his upper body.

Kate let out a loud grunt and humped against Harm's straining cock when she felt his fingers slide beneath her tiny silky panties and finding her moist hole, slipped first one and then a second finger into her tight, wet hole. She rolled her head around as her entire body was tingling and jolted by the electricity coursing through her lush body.

Harm's thumb found her puckered hole and as he fingered her pussy, he shoved his thumb into her asshole. He ravished her neck and her bare skin where the starched white blouse was parted. He carried her swiftly to the bedroom and gingerly placed her on her back on the large bed. He followed and with her legs still wrapped around him, she thrust her hips upward against his cock.

She let go of his body with her arms and legs, and reached out and tore at his pants and getting them open, she tugged at them roughly and got them down around his ankles. She managed to strip off his shorts too. Her hand closed around his stiff cock and as she closed her hand around it, she let out a long sigh; "Ah I remember how hot and hard this was, god I want it again, heaven help me, but I want it and I want it hard and fast!"

Harm reached down and with one swift motion, pulled at her blouse and the remaining buttons went flying across the room. He tore the blouse from her body and tore at the bra, freeing her firm, pert tits; he cupped them and lost hold of them when Kate slipped lower and placed her lips over the head of his cock.

Kate stopped momentarily and with her lips still closed around his cock, she stared up at him, her crystal clear blue eyes sparkled as a tiny smile crossed her lips. As she continued to stare at him, her tongue flicked out and began to bathe the crown of his cock. She then started running her tongue along the entire girth of his cock. Up and down, up and down her lizard-like tongue ran all around Harm's shaft and by the time she reached his balls, Kate's saliva was dripping down her chin, his shaft and collected around his large swollen balls. Her lips and tongue drew her saliva back into her mouth and holding her mouth over his cock, opened it and very erotically let the saliva she collected to slowly drool out and bathe his entire cock. She went after it and sucked it back in with a loud slurp and a groan to show her approval of what had had in her mouth.

Harm was beside himself as he watched his old colleague and love attack his cock. He sucked in his breath as he watched her drool down his cock and chase after it. He raised his hands to her head and slowly began to pluck at the pins securing the bun on the back of her head and holding her severely pulled back hair. As her hair relaxed and the bun unraveled, his could feel his cock grow stiffer. He loved how her long, layered wavy dark auburn hair floated down and covered her face and bare chest.

Kate rose up slightly and combing her fingers through her hair, she fluffed it up, it looked amazing. Her eyes twinkled and with a wicked smile on her lips, she once again began worshipping his cock. She gripped it and began running his wet shaft all over her cheeks, nose and forehead. It ran along her lips again and opening them, they parted and for the first time, she took the shaft into her mouth. It sank deeper and deeper into her oral cavity and when it reached the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled back. She felt Harm's hands slide though her silky hair and holding her head in place slowly began applying pressure to her head.

Kate relaxed her throat muscles and taking a deep breath, tilted her head slightly and allowed Harm to guide her head downward. She tried not to panic and when she felt his thick cockhead slide into her throat, she began breathing through her nose, and took even more of his cock into her throat. She was proud when she felt his sack brush against her chin. She had managed to take all of his cock into her mouth. Inch by inch, she slowly allowed his cock to slip from her mouth. She twisted her head and bringing her tiny, slender fingers into the mix, she began stroking his saliva covered cock.

Harm was beside himself and wanted nothing more right now than fuck this slender, gorgeous auburn haired siren. Gripping her by her upper arms, he guided her upward. He shivered when her firm, stiff nippled tits scraped across his belly and hairy chest. He fisted her gorgeous tousled hair and planted a kiss on her lips that curled her toes. He heard her suck in her breath as he felt his cock, like a heat-seeking missile find the wet folds of her pussy. His hands slid down her slender, but lush body. Gripping her hips, he lowered her highly strung body to his waiting cock. He loved how tight her canal was. It felt like knifing through hot butter. He let go of her hips and slid up and down her back, across her shoulders and down to her swaying breasts. He thumbed her ripe cherry nipples and catching them between his fingers; he twisted them and felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock which was sliding deeper and deeper into her belly.

Kate arched her back, thrusting her cunt and hips hard against his waiting body. Her long auburn hair danced around her shoulders and tits as she felt an orgasm coursing through her lithe body. She was breathing heavily through her mouth as she lowered her upper body, feeding him one of the stiff nipples Harm was so desperately attacking. She let out a grunt when his fingers were replaced by his lips and teeth. He sucked and then nipped at the stiff bud that was all it took, she started cumming, she released a gush of hot, slimy juices all over his cock.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers