JAG Revisited Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Harm started pumping up and down into her body. He couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock surrounded by her silky and satiny pussy. He rolled her over and now began fucking Kate with long, deep thrusts going harder and faster. He felt her legs come up and wrap around his body. He fucked her faster and faster and when he felt her nails dig into his shoulders and felt her release yet another dose of her creamy cum all over his cock, he lost it and started cumming too. He filled her cunt with his cum and they clutched at each other as they held one another until they calmed down.

Outside the bedroom, Rene returned early from her trip to Los Angeles. She couldn't tear her eyes from the scene on the bed and wished it was her under Harm and not the slender, tiny woman who had just made her boyfriend cum so hard. She was determined to make him pay for his disgressions and soon. She slowly slipped out of the room and exited the apartment.

Harm and Kate fucked for several more hours, both coming countless times and by the time Kate dressed, unable to reuse her blouse that Harm tore off of her, she slipped into one of Harm's oversized shirts. She kissed him with such passion; he stripped her right there and took her back to bed for yet another bout until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, Harm took Kate once again in the shower and drying her off, led her to the bedroom where he ate her well-worn pussy till she came again. She struggled up after that, dressed and lazily made her way out to her car. She made sure she changed into a blouse that fit, refastened her hair and struggled back to JAG to try and make it through the day. It was difficult, but she knew the aching between her legs was well worth it.

"Well Harm, I never knew you cheated on Rene while you were seeing her. I guess the next story, my story makes sense now. It doesn't involve me, but I now see it involves your actions."

What are you talking about Mac? How can your story, that doesn't have you in it, have to do with me?"

"Mic came clean before we set the date for our wedding. It seems that Rene really did see you and Commander Pike together and was dead serious about paying you back for cheating on you."

He shook his head; "Why don't you just tell your story and maybe I'll catch on. You always say I was hard-headed!"

"Okay, but after this, I'm going to sleep and no hanky panky. I'm shocked you cheated on Rene."

After Sarah finished with a case about an officer having three wives, she was assigned to assist a navy female who wanted to serve on a submarine. It ended up somehow that both Sarah and Harm were out in the Bering Sea. Harm was on a Russian sub and Sarah was on an American sub.

In the JAG office, Rene was looking to speak with Harm and she found gunny; "Why can't I speak to him, aren't there radios on the submarine?"

"Yes they do Ms. Peterson, but Commander Rabb is on a Russian submarine and we don't have a way to contact him and submarines run silent."

Just then Mic Brumby comes up behind the two of them and gunny turns; "Oh Mic, I have those two tickets the Colonel left for you, the Washington Philharmonic"

Mic took them from gunny; "Fine, what a beauty, too bad she's going to miss it!"

Rene stepped over to Mic; "Why is Mac out of town too?"

"Yeah, she's on a submarine in the Bering Sea."

Rene looked concerned; "Harm's on a submarine in the Bering Sea too!"

Gunny broke in; "Colonel Makenzie is on the Watertown and Commander Rabb is on the Minxt!"

Rene shook her head; "But in the same sea!"

Gunny tried to smooth things over; "But separated by steel bulkheads and several million tons of icy water." He walked away.

Rene turned to Mic; "Did you know about this?"

He shook his head; "I'm only the fiancée'."

She let out a disgusted chuckle.

He raised his hands with the two tickets; "Do you like the concert?"

She turned and took his by the arm and they headed out.

After the concert he was accompanying her home, she was dress in a tight black turtleneck dress that clung to her lush curves. She was wearing a fur coat and knee length black boots. Her long blonde hair pulled back in chic ponytail and held by a black bow to match her dress. She knew this was the perfect time for revenge on Harm for fucking that Commander Pike while he thought she was still in California.

"Mic, seeing it's late, would you mind making sure it's safe. I hate entering an empty apartment this late."

"Why I would love to Rene, what kind of a gentleman would allow a pretty young woman to go it alone?"

When she entered the apartment, it was rather chilly. She turned to Mic; "Would you mind starting a fire, I'll be right back."

He was just finishing with the fire and standing up; he turned and was face to face with Rene, she managed to remove her coat and gloves. Her hair was now down and recently brushed out. It shone perfectly and framed her face, making her look even more appealing. Her amber eyes were smoky looking and her newly painted lips glistened with bright red lip gloss. She placed her hands on Mic's chest and sliding them up, slid his overcoat and jacket off in one swift move; "Why don't you get out of these and we can have a glass of wine and talk a while."

Mic gave her a sly smile; "Sure, sounds great Rene." He took a seat and watched her as she moved around the room with grace and style. She returned with two glasses of red wine and sitting very close, toasted; "To two lonely people who are stuck here together while their mates are off saving the world."

He chucked and toasted, took a sip and placed his glass on the end table. He took hers from her and placed it beside his; "I know you're worried about Harm and Mac, so am I. So why don't we forget about the two of them tonight!"

She was grinning from ear to ear; "I was thinking the exact same thing Mic!" Rene rolled onto her side and suddenly was sliding down between Mic legs. She looked up and he was already unbuttoning his shirt. Pulling it off he looked down at Rene. She slid back up and even before their lips met, her tongue flicked out and fenced with his. She buried her face in the crook of his neck and began licking and sucking wildly. Her hands were busy; she ripped open his belt buckle, unhooked his pants and slowly unzipped his pants.

Mic was combing his fingers through her silky blonde locks and sliding down her back, he caught the hem of her black knit dress. He gathered it up and soon had it up around her waist. He dipped his hands in her tiny panties and he palmed her pussy while his other hand pulled them down and shoved them down her slender thighs. He found her pussy, it was already wet and when he shoved a finger in, he heard a slurping sound, he knew this was going to be fast and furious the first go-round.

Rene had different ideas, leaving his neck; she peppered his hairy chest with hot kisses. She ran her tongue around and around first one nipple, and then the other one. She moved south, leaving a trail of saliva down across his belly and she sucked in her breath when she first gazed at his rather fat cock. She knelt back on her haunches and crossing her arms, whipped off her dress. She struggled as the tight turtleneck caught on her head. Getting it free, she reached back and popped open her bra. Tossing it aside, she caressed her own firm, ample tits. Leaning forward, she captured his cock between her tits and crushing them together, she began to guide his fat cock up and down between her sensitive tits. "Come on Mic, fuck them! I love having my tits fucked. Do you mind if I suck on your cock as it continues to fuck my titties?"

Mic let out a grunt, he combed her hair from her face and tilting her head upward, he leaned forward and kissed her so hard, it bruised her lips. Breaking the kiss, he guided her face down and she smiled broadly as she caught the head that was peeking above the top of her tits. She let out a drool of spit flow out of her mouth and it landed between her tits. She rose and lowered her body faster and she let out a grunt when Mic resumed fingering her pussy and now even added two fingers between her tight ass cheeks. Mic reared back and slapped her ass and the sound echoed through the room. He loved how she wiggled her ass and pushed it back, as if she was urging him to do it again, he did several times and he felt a gush of her cream bathe his hand as she came all over his hand.

She struggled to her wobbly legs and gripping his wrist, she pulled him to his feet; he nearly fell as his pants were still wrapped around his ankles. She helped free him from them and she tugged him towards the bedroom.

Mic stopped at the doorway, the entire room was cast in the glow of tens of candles. Turning towards Rene he laughed; "So I take it, this wasn't my idea huh? You had the same idea I did when you entered the apartment right?"

She giggled and flopped down on the bed, sliding back, she flopped down on her back and drawing her feet up, slowly spread his legs; "So sue me, better yet Mic, fuck me! Just to let you know I caught Harm fucking that Kate Pike. I was wanting to pay him back, but now that's the least of my thoughts, all I want now is to feel that freaky fat cock fucking my pretty little pussy, any takers?" She extended her arms and she was greeted with his body quickly enveloping her body with his own.

"I want that pretty little pussy later. I want to eat it till you scream my name and I want those luscious lips of yours stretched wide around my cock, but first, hang onto your hat Rene, we're going to fuck hard and fast, ready?"

She let out a shriek and wrapped her long slender legs around his bulky waist and clamping them together, drew his body down to hers. She let out a long gasp as she felt his cock graze her clit. Reaching down, she positioned his fat cock at the entrance to her pussy and lodging it there, she felt her lips part and felt him slowly sink into her cunt. She rolled her head from side to side as he sank deeper and deeper into her pussy. When he bottomed out, she kicked at his ass with the heels of her feet and urged him on.

Mic crushed his body against hers, his mouth caught hers and they kissed feverously and tried to dominate the other's mouth and tongue. He started to fuck her, he picked up the pace and began to go faster and faster. He felt her muscles release him and gush her cream around his cock as he pounded her as fast as he could.

She let out a scream; "Oh Mic, cum for me! I want your cum all over my face and titties, don't you dare cum in my pussy, you promised me a cunt licking and I'm holding you to it!"

Just hearing her say that, put him at the edge, he increased his speed and was soon close to cumming, just as he was ready to cum, he felt her cumming again. He struggled to pull out, but she held him there and he filled her cunt with his heavy load. Spurt after hot creamy spurt filled her and overflowed down the crack of her ass. He fell against her and she finally released her and he peppered her face and upper body with kisses; "I'm sorry Rene, I tried to pull out, but you were holding me in place. Don't worry; I'm still going to eat that pretty pussy of yours!"

"You got that right Mic!" After a couple of minutes, she struggled out from under him and staggered to the bathroom to clean up. After a few minutes, she came out, once again looking like a million bucks. Her make-up was repaired, her hair was brushed out and looking down, he noticed she looked fresh as a daisy.

He wiggled his finger at her; "A promise is a promise, I just hate destroying that beautiful look of yours again."

She giggled; "Don't you worry about that Mic, I planned on it or I wouldn't have fixed it in the first place. Just remember, I love fucking in the shower after fucking and getting all sweaty in bed!"

He had a grin on his face from ear to ear; "Mmmm Rene, a slut after my own heart, come her!" He reached out and pulled her to the bed, she giggled relentlessly, but the giggles quickly turned to moans as Mic began licking, sucking and fingering her juicy pussy. He held on for dear life as she squirmed and bucked through several orgasms as he refused to let-up. He pinned her down through endless orgasm and when he finally let her up, she was too weak to move.

After several minutes Rene found her second wind and was now going to give Mic the oral ministrations she was privately know as one of the best around. If she could deep throat A.J. and Harm, she could easily do the same to Mic, even though she knew he was rather thick. Rene started at his balls and slowly worked her way up the fat cock to the large mushroomed head. She began to take him in her mouth. With each downward movement, she twisted her head, giving his cock a corkscrew movement. Her hand followed behind, doing the same thing. As she did this, each bobbing motion, she went deeper and deeper and before long, had his entire cock down into her throat. She stared up at him and her lips spread out in a half smile. Those large blue eyes were smoky with lust as she stared up at him.

Mic reached out and swept her sexy bangs from her forehead and eyes, he wanted to keep looking directly into her eyes as she made him cum. He fisted the sheets as she picked up the pace and what amazed him the most was how easily she took him over and over and over again into her throat. His entire upper thighs area and lower belly was covered in her thick saliva and it clung to her fat lips and chin as she slurped at his swollen nuts.

While she was doing this, she fisted his cock and pumped him up and down as fast as she could. When she heard him let out a grunt, she moved back to his cock and flicking her tongue across the helmeted head, she watched it expand and suddenly it was spewing cum all over her lips, chin and all over her face. He came what seemed like buckets of cum and it even plastered her bangs and into her silky, golden blonde hair. She used the side of his cock to spread it all over her face and even dragged ropes of it into her mouth.

Mic bit down on his bottom lip; "Oh fuck Rene, that has to be without a doubt the best blowjob I've ever had. Now come up here so I can play some more with that luscious body of yours. Just give me a couple minutes and I'll be ready to go again."

He did not disappoint, he fucked her in nearly every position possible. He loved fucking her doggy style, seeing that gorgeous ass of hers up in the air and those luscious tits swaying beneath her.

Rene loved riding him cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, giving him easy access to her straining tits.

They fucking until the wee hours of the morning, both cumming countless times and even after falling asleep, Rene woke him with yet another sloppy blowjob which ended in yet another long fuck session. In the morning, like she promised, Rene dragged him into the shower and this time offered up her ass which he soaped up nicely before ramming his fat cock home up that puckered hole of hers.

They retired to her bed where they fucked and sucked the morning away and finally, both completely drained of fluids, they cleaned up, dressed and Mic took her out for a late afternoon dinner.

"Okay Mac, how could you have known all of those details? I know Rene wouldn't tell you about them being together."

"That's what you think. After we got back, Mic felt so guilty, he told me the entire story in graphic detail. I forgave him, hell after what we did together, how could I not. I confronted Rene and she spilled the whole store too. It was pretty close in how it unfolded and the details were also very graphic. She even told me about catching you and Pike together. She was upset, but after having a tumble with Mic, it eased her conscience!"

"Well Mac, if your story about those two count, so will my next one, are you ready?"

"What, why are you telling another, it's getting a little late?"

"It's a short one; remember when we went to investigate the possible traitor, the female who nearly blew up the Navy destroyer? Well when you and I were there, Bud and Mic had a night out and Harriet and Rene had a girl's night in, and the wine went a little overboard."

"Wait, how come I never heard about this, Mic never told me."

Harm chuckled; "That's because Bud and Mic never found out, Rene told me and after confronting Harriet, she concurred and I had that over her head for whenever I wanted her again!"

"Okay, let's heard it!"

Mic and Bud were out at the local pub talking about the wedding and married life. Mic asked Bud to be his best man and he accepted.

Back at Harriet's apartment, Rene and Harriet were on their second bottle of wine and it was going quick. Both were dress casual, in slacks with camisoles and sweaters. As the second bottle of wine was finished, they both lost their sweaters and Harriet was in a white strapless top, her huge nipples were visible and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra.

Rene's slacks was a pair of tan leather pants and Harriet kept looking at them; "Tell me Rene, aren't those uncomfortable? I think they'd stick to your skin."

"No, no way Harriet, they're lined and are very comfortable." Grabbing her hand she placed it on her thigh; "Here, feel just how light they are."

Harriet's hand slid up and down Rene's thigh and as she inched higher, she looked up at Rene with those gorgeous green eyes and feathered bangs. Her now shorter and even lighter blonde hair made her look innocent, but Harriet was anything but."

Rene licked her full lips and her long golden hair fell down her shoulder and her larger bangs obscured her tempting blue eyes.

All of a sudden it got rather quiet and they both moved forward slowly at the same time. As their lips met, they put down their glasses and went back in for an even stronger kiss.

Harriet let out a loud groan when she felt Rene's hand cradle one of her large firm tits. She slipped the tiny strap from Rene's shoulder and tugging at it, freed one of her firm tits. Taking Rene by the hand, she guided her to her feet; "I think we'd both be more comfortable in the bedroom.

They both hurried down the hall and when they reached the bedroom, Rene tugged at Harriet's top and both of her huge tits were out in the open. She pushed Harriet to the bed and climbing up straddled her hips.

The two of them spent the next ten minutes just kissing and caressing each other. After undressing each other, they were soon locked in a torrid sixty-nine and attacked one another until they both came several times.

When they were both exhausted, they hugged and clung to each other and both of them planted soft, wet kisses all over the other's body. Things began to heat up again and this time they took turns going down on each other until they were both completely satisfied. They ended up with their legs locked together and grinding their pussies against one another and finished with an orgasm where both of them came at nearly the exact same time.

After a long time hugging and caressing each other, they dressed and headed out to the living room, just in time to greet Bud and Mic who returned, both drunk out of their skulls. Harriet and Bud had Mic sleep it off on their couch while Rene headed home, but not before giving Harriet one, very, very sexy kiss.

"Wow that was hot, okay now time for bed. I'll start tomorrow evening with the next story. I think it's rather hot, we'll see if you agree. Come on, let's hit the sack Harm."

Hope you all enjoy these stories of Sarah and Harm, I'm nearly through the sixth season, more to come soon. Please vote and your comments are welcomed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers