JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren gripped Patty's firm ass cheeks and squeezed and fingered her asshole as her tongue drove Patty nearer and nearer to a crashing orgasm.

Patty placed one knee on the cushion of the chair and ground her cunt against Loren's feverous tongue.

Ken reached out and deftly opened Patty's tight blouse and roughly yanked down one thin bra cup and out sprung a rigid bright pink nipple. His fingers roughly pulled on it and that sent her over the top. Her long red hair swung wildly about her shoulders and exposed tits and she let out a low groan and bathed Loren in her thick sweet juices.

When she had regained her strength she lifted her dripping cunt from Loren's mouth and flopped down on the empty chair next to them.

The hostess came over and told her to cool it and that she had a couple coming to a table nearby.

Patty pleaded with her to place her at another station saying she wanted to try out Ken's cock, she needed it so bad.

The hostess smiled and nodded and walked away.

Loren extricated herself from under the table and took Patty by the hand and directed her to straddle Ken's erect cock. As Patty settled down over the mushroom head her hair whipped around, she slowly lowered her peaches and cream body down the long thick shaft of Ken's cock.

Loren stood up and grabbing her backpack she turned to the couple fucking before her; "I'll be back in a couple, I need to freshen up."

Neither of them paid much attention as they were lost in enjoying each other's bodies.

Loren entered the ladies restroom and quickly took off her shoes and cable knit stockings. She unzipped her schoolgirl skirt and pulled down her soaking wet white cotton panties. Standing there with her light blue button up shirt, navy blue tie and pigtails, she still looked innocent, that is until she stepped back from the mirror and she gazed down at her swollen pussy lips that were gleaming with her juices.

Loren slowly petted her pussy and closing her eyes she let the tingling feeling wash over her tiny body. Within seconds she was cumming and raising her dripping fingers to her lips she licked her sweet nectar from them.

Opening her eyes she looked at herself in the mirror, her lips covered with her thick creamy juices she smiled and thought to herself; "My god Loren, you are such a fucking slut. I can't wait till I get Ken back to my place. Fuck do I need a thick cock in my pussy and ass."

Wiping the juices from her lips she removed the pink lip gloss and reapplied a shiny dark red lip gloss which already made her look older. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a tiny black thong and slipped it on, patting her pussy once more before covering it. She pulled her tiny tie off and unbuttoned her blouse to just below her straining tits which threatened to pop out.

Opening her bag once again she pulled the tiny skirt that matched the one she took off. The only difference was that it was over a foot shorter. Slipping it on, it hugged her ass nicely and barely covered her slim upper thighs. Pulling out a pair of black spiked high heels she slipped them on causing her tiny skirt to look even shorter.

Looking at herself in the mirror she was pleased on what she saw. Reaching up she began to take her hair out of the two long pigtails, once undone she picked up a brush and brushed the super long dirty blonde hair out. When she was finished it cascaded down her back nearly to her ass. She now applied the rest of her make-up and looking it the mirror she licked her full red lips; "My god Loren you look fucking amazing, if Ken can resist you now, he has to be gay."

Just before she left the restroom she pulled her cell phone out of her backpack and called JAG headquarters; "I would like to speak to either Colonel McKenzie or Captain Rabb please."

Mac came onto the like; "Colonel McKenzie, how may I help you?"

"Colonel, Lt. Singer here Ma'am, I'm just about to hook Seaman Brown, if you or Captain Rabb want to monitor the trap, well be back at my apartment within the hour."

"Thank you Loren, Harm and I will be heading back to my place to watch how you do. I believe it was a great idea having the recording streaming and put onto my hard drive, that way it won't leave him any wiggle room. Are you sure you'll have him hooked?"

"No problem Ma'am, to seal the deal I have Lt. Commander Manetti coming over a little later to help snag him."

"Okay Loren, good luck and we'll be at my place to monitor the goings on and be ready to pounce if he incriminates himself tonight, talk to you later Loren, bye!"

When Loren exited the restroom she caught sight of Patty and Ken. She was riding his cock reverse cowgirl style. Her blouse was open to the waist and Ken was mauling her perfect tits as she bounced up and down on his cock. Her long red hair covered her face and upper body as she was in the thoroughs of another orgasm.

It seemed that the two of them had turned the reserve Italian restaurant into a small orgy. Near the bar the bartender had the hostess on her knees and she was giving him a sloppy blowjob. The newly seated couple had now moved to a table closer to Patty and Ken and the large black man had his younger blonde companion bent over the table and he was fucking her doggy style over the red and white checkered table.

When Patty and Ken saw Loren they both stopped fucking and just stared at the incredible Loren.

Patty spoke through heavy breathing; "My god Ken, look at her, she looks fantastic!"

Ken laughed; "Oh yeah, looks good enough to eat!"

Loren pulled Patty off of Ken and taking Ken by the arm; "Come on stud, I need a good fucking and I need it now and I want it in a bed, not in a fucking restaurant."

"How about our meal Loren?"

"Fuck the meal; we'll call for a carry out later. Right now I need to be fucked and I want it done in private, I think you know why, now lets go!"

They left the other to continue and they sped away in his car. He nearly got into an accident looking at the gorgeous body on display in the seat next to him.

When they arrived at her place she hurried to the door, flung it open and once he was in, slammed the door shut, Ken followed Loren to the bedroom.

Loren had the room already set-up for romance. The lights were low and the bed was turned down with red satin sheets and pillows covering the bed. She stood beside the bed looking up at Ken's large frame, reaching up she cupped his head and pulled him down to her face. Opening her mouth their lips met and the trap had been sprung.

In Mac's apartment Sarah and Harm had settled down in front of her television.

Harm had her laptop connected to the television so to have a bigger picture to view the snare they had set for Seaman Brown.

Sarah snuggled against Harm; "Oh boy Harm, here we go. This is better then any porno we've watched, don't you think?"

Harm stroked her soft brown hair; "Yeah I guess you're right, but still not better then the real thing. I'd rather be eating your pussy and making love to you any day over watching that scumbag fucking Singer."

"Oh that's sweet Harm. Come here you big lug and kiss me."

They met and started kissing and things started to heat up. When they broke their embrace they sucked in their breath as they watched the action on the television screen.

Loren was now on her knees beside the bed. She already had Ken naked and was stroking his fat cock as she licked the underside and sucked one large ball into her mouth. She looked up at him and staring into his eyes she smiled and continued lapping away at his cock and rising up popped the large fat head into her tiny mouth.

Ken threw his head back and clutched at her long blonde hair. He proceeded to fuck her face as he gripped her hair even tighter.

Loren was slurping and sucking as hard as she could. Her saliva was dripped out of the corners of her mouth as her nostrils flared out, trying to breath and suck him at the same time. She gripped his ass cheeks as she tried to balance herself. The urgent fucking of her mouth was causing her to loose her balance.

"Oh fuck Loren; if you don't stop I'm going to blow my wad down your throat!"

Without missing a beat she picked up the pace and she felt him tighten his ass cheeks and knew he was about to blow. She pulled all but the head out and wrapped her puffy red lips around the crown and rolled her tiny tongue around and around. That was all it took and Ken started cumming.

The first stream filled her mouth and she swallowed quickly. Pulling his cock out she aimed it at her chin and neck and it blasted, covering her chin and cheek. She swiped his cock back and forth and before he was finished her entire face was covered in his thick creamy cum. It dripped down her face and onto her blouse and down between her sweaty tits.

Harm was amazed at the sight before him and he stroked his cock faster and faster.

Sarah still in her uniform bent over Harm's outstretched legs and began sucking loudly on his beet red cock.

Both of their eyes were plastered on the television watching Loren take Ken's thick load all over her face.

Loren got up off her knees and pushed Ken onto the bed. As he got comfortable, Loren stepped into the bathroom to clean up and she was startled seeing Tracy sitting on the vanity, her skirt up well past her knees and her fingers buried in her dripping black haired cunt.

"Oh fuck Tracy; you scared the hell out of me!"

"Sssh Loren, close the door or Ken will hear you."

Loren closed the door and approached Tracy, her face still dripping with his cum all over her face,

Tracy pulled her to her and cupping her face began licking the cum from her face. Once clean, Tracy covered Loren's lips with her own, their tongue darted back and forth between each other's mouth as they swapped Ken's creamy mixture and their saliva.

Loren broke the kiss breathing heavily; "My god Tracy, you've gotten me so fucking hot, but I have to finish with Ken before we can have some fun."

"I know, I know Loren, I'll stay here while you two fuck like rabbits. I'll take a shower and when you two are done I'll come out and join the two of you, sound okay?"

Loren smiled as she wiped her face clean with a washcloth. "I can't wait to fuck Ken, if you only saw how thick his cock is, my god, I'm getting turned on again, kiss me, kiss me hard Tracy!"

Tracy spread her legs and pulled Loren against her body. Digging her tiny hands in Loren's lush long hair, their tits crushed against one another's and Tracy dropped her hands down to Loren's ass and squeezed roughly.

Loren moaned loud into her mouth as their tongues dueled with each other fighting for supremacy.

When they broke the kiss, both had swollen lips and lust filled their eyes; "Loren, you better get out there before he becomes suspicious. Just don't get so involved that you forget about me."

Loren laughed; "Forget about you, never!"

While Loren was in the bathroom, Harm and Sarah watched Ken in the bedroom. He slipped off the bed and began looking through Loren's dresser drawers and desk drawers for anything he could use as leverage against her. He found a picture of her estranged husband and her (planted by Loren) fucking on the bed. He stuffed the picture in his pants pocket and hopped back on the bed.

Sarah popped her mouth off of Harm's cock; "Harm, did you see that? Awesome we got the fucker; he must have taken the pictures Loren planted there. My god Harm we really have to give Loren a great recommendation after this is all done, what do you think?"

Harm's long thick cock bobbed back and forth as Mac was talking. He chuckled; "What do I think, I think we have the bastard, now shut up Mac and get back to sucking my cock!"

She giggled and began licking his cock like a large lollipop, taking long slow swipes from base to head, over and over again. His cock was dripping with her spit and as she began fisting his cock, her saliva went flying about his thighs. Her mouth dropped to the head and she slurped the excess spit back into her mouth. She paused and let it dribble out of her mouth back onto his cock. She did this over and over and over again. Sarah felt his balls tightening and knew he was about to cum.

Not wanting Harm to soil her uniform, she clamped down on his cock and as he started cumming she was ready for it and she swallowed quickly and captured nearly every ounce of his cum. The last couple of squirts, a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. Harm got hard instantly as he watched her tongue swipe along her full dark red lips and lick the creamy mixture back into her mouth.

As she popped off his cock, Harm drew her up his naked body. Wrapping his big strong arms around her he kissed her hard and tasted his own cum on her lips. Breaking the kiss he rained kisses on her face and moving to her sexy neck and ears whispered softly to her; "I love you Sarah!"

She pulled back, with tears welling up she smiled back at him; "I love you too Harm!"

As this was happening, back in Loren's apartment she entered the bedroom; she stopped and stared at Ken who was lazily stroking his thick fat cock. Loren climbed up on the bed and hiked up her skirt, straddling Ken's long muscular legs she ran her damp slit back and forth across the thick mushroom head of his cock.

Ken reached up and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and pawed at her high firm tits that were crammed in her tiny bra.

Loren let out a moan as his thumbs flicked back and forth across her crinkled nipples.

Just then Ken arched his pelvis upward and the head speared through her swollen cuntlips and drove into her wet hole.

Arching her back she sent another couple of inches into her quaking pussy. As she did this her long hair dangled down her back and tickled his thighs and damp balls. This drove him wild and he slammed upward and was now buried all the way in her cunt. He was surprised she was able to take him so easily into her cunt, especially when she told him she was without cock for so long. He didn't know the day before Harm and Sturgis had stretched her cunt enough to make it easier for him to fuck her.

Loren felt the wonderful tingling deep in her cunt and knew soon she would be cumming all over his cock.

Pulling her down harder on his cock and cupping her head he took her long hair in his fists and crushed her dark red lips against his. Driving his tongue into her mouth he picked up the pace of fucking her it was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Breaking the kiss he latched his lips to one swollen nipple and sucking on it hard and biting down on it was all it took to push her over the top.

"Yes, yes Ken bite it harder, oh fuck me hard, oh god it's been so long since I felt my cunt this full. Come on stud fill me up, I need to feel you fill my cunt with your cream. Come on you mother fucker, cum, cum with me now!!"

Driving deep in her pussy, he held it there and began shooting stream after stream into her pussy.

Loren shook as she felt him coat her inner walls with her cum and as he continued to plow into her his cum started squirting out from her tight hole. It coated her slim thighs and shot up her heaving flat belly. As she continued to shake and cum, she fell forward against his sweaty torso, Loren covered both of their upper bodies with her long dirty blonde hair.

Out of character Ken tenderly swept the loose damp strands of hair from Loren's face and kissed her lightly on the nose and lips. Holding her by the hips he rolled her over and now he was above her. His cock began to harden as he was still buried in her dripping pussy. Slowly working his hips he was soon plunging deep into her pussy once again.

Loren was rolling her head back and forth on the pillow as her pussy took over her body. Her legs were splayed wide open giving Ken unbridled access to her foaming pussy.

On the couch Harm and Mac were staring intently at the television as Ken plowed into Loren.

"My god Mac, do you see how her body responds perfectly to his cock, that is so fucking hot!"

Sarah looked at Harm with a hurt look; "Are you saying I don't respond the same as Loren?"

"No, no Sarah, not at all, but just watching the two of them fucking on the TV, shit its just like watching a well made porn movie!"

Sarah slowly stood up in front of Harm and with a sly smile on her lips she licked them seductively and looking down at Harm with a hooded look whispered; "I bet me can make a better porn then they can. Care to try stud?"

As he stared up at her she slowly began unbuttoning her tight dark green uniform jacket. Once open she let it slip from her shoulders and catching it in her hand tossed it aside. Unbuttoning her blouse it joined her jacket; swaying her hips from side to side she reached back and unzipped the back of her skirt. Rolling her hips the tight skirt slowly gave way and floated to her ankles. Kicking it aside she stood before Harm in a matching bra and panties set, both lacy, with the panties cut high on her hips and showed her camel toe and a growing wet spot. She was pleased at his reaction as his cock was now standing straight up from his groin. His eyes were plastered on her, no longer watching the scene on the TV.

Reaching up, her tits strained against the sexy lace bra, she began pulling the pins, one at a time from her thick dark brown hair. As it fell she shook her head wildly and the dark tresses covered her shoulders and upper slopes of her swaying tits. The dark nipples showed prominently through the sheer material of her bra.

Harm let out a groan as he slowly stroked his cock and his eyes were ablaze with lust as he watched the bra go slack and slide down her dark tanned arms. Tossing it on top of her discarded blouse she stepped forward and leaning across the couch rested her hands on the back of the couch. Doing this gave Harm a chance to feast on her full firm tits that was now rubbing across his face.

Harm began sucking and licking at them like a man possessed and soon the two large orbs were covered and dripping with his saliva.

Sarah was moaning wildly as she took one hand off the back of the couch and was now stroking his steel like shaft.

Back and forth, back and forth, he couldn't get enough of her gorgeous tits. The large dark nipples were stiff as pencil tops and the tens of tiny nubs and pimples surrounding her large nipples were also as hard as tiny pebbles.

His hands left her straining tits and gripping her hips he tugged at the damp panties that were determined to stay attached to this gorgeous woman. Slowly they gave way and as they slipped past her knees fell to her feet.

Sarah quickly kicked them aside and straddled his strong thighs. She reached back and swiped the large head of Harm's cock back and forth across her weeping pussy. She started to settle down on it.

Harm gripped her hips; "No, no Mac, not yet! I want to taste that sweet pussy of yours before I fuck you!"

"Oh fuck Harm, normally there is nothing I would like better, but watching Loren getting fucked on TV, well I can't wait, I need to feel you deep in my belly, I want to ride it nice and slow and feel every vein, every bump and that huge head entering my cervix. Then I want to fuck it like an animal and cum all over your beautiful cock. Afterwards we can take a nice leisurely shower and settle in the bedroom where we can suck each other until......., oh fuck Harm, yes just like that. Fuck I still can't believe we waited so long to hook-up. Now I never want to let you go, I could never live without this cock fucking me regularly. Yes, yes just like that nice and slow, fill me up, please never stop loving me!"

Harm looked up at the pleading dark eyes staring down at him; right then and there he knew he was going to spend the rest of his life with her, that is if she wanted him. He pulled her face down to his and their lips met in a sweet tender kiss. His hips pumped upwards driving his cock deeper into her womb and she gasp around his mouth and their kiss intensified. Slowly their lovemaking increased and became more urgent.