JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren turned towards the camera and gave Sarah, Bud and Harriet the thumbs up. They all cheered and Sarah taking the remote turned off the television. Dropping the remote on the coffee table she turned towards Bud and said; "Okay Bud, where were we before that bastard came on the TV?"

With Sarah between Bud and Harriet they both attacked her. At the same time they began kissing her neck and ears.

Harriet ran her tiny fingers through Sarah's long dark chestnut hair and turned her face to hers. As their eyes met Sarah licked her full red lips and as they parted Harriet closed the distance and pressed her lips to Sarah's.

Sarah let out a tiny moan as Harriet's tongue entered her mouth.

On the other side Bud tugged off Mac's ribbon tie and began unbuttoning her snug blouse. A button at a time she was exposed to his gaze, when her huge tits came into view he stopped to separate the material and nuzzle his face between the twin orbs barely contained in a dark purple lacy bra. It pushed her tits together and the fleshy orbs fought to pop free. Bud pulled the remaining buttons open and tugged at the material and it slipped free from her skirt.

At the same time Harriet snuck her hands behind Mac's back and deftly popped open the button and tugged at the zipper on her tight skirt.

Sarah arched her back giving her easier access and in doing this she also thrust her chest against Bud's face. His tongue slipped out and wormed its way under the edge of her bra. His tongue worried one of her aureoles and the bumps around her nipple popped up and she groaned her approval. Bud reached behind Mac and popped open the tight bra. It leaped from her chest and as he tugged it off her shoulders he captured one fat nipple in his mouth.

Sarah arched her back again feeding more tit flesh into his mouth. Around and around his tongue went coating the rigid tip with his saliva. Drawing it in with a hard sucking motion Sarah let out a loud groan and crushed his face against her tit.

Harriet slipped to the floor and pulled roughly at Sarah's skirt, finally giving way, Harriet discarded the skirt and slid her hands slowly up Sarah's full firm thighs. Harriet went higher, spreading Mac's thighs and was rewarded with the sight of a large wet spot staining her dark purple lace panties.

Harriet followed her hands with her lips and tongue sucking, nipping and licking her way up towards Sarah's steamy pussy.

Sarah was in sensory overload as Bud worshipped her chest and fat nipples and Harriet worked her way up Sarah's lower body. She shook as Harriet neared her dripping pussy and once again arched her back trying to get Harriet's mouth and hands on her womanly center.

Harriet lightly brushed the back of her hand back and forth again the gusset of Sarah's panties, her hand was wet from Sarah's pussy juice. Reversing her hand she ran three fingertips up and down the length of Sarah's panty clad pussy and Sarah let out a loud groan, wiggling her hips to make harder contact against Harriet's teasing fingers.

Up above Bud moved from the second tit up to Mac's open mouth that was panting and covered her swollen lips with his own. They kissed with urgency as they fought one another for tongue supremacy. Bud finally won as she rolled her head back on the couch as his hand tweaked one nipple and the other cupped the back of her head, forcing her mouth harder against his.

Harriet pulled the panties to one side and as soon as her first finger entered her quaking pussy Mac let out a loud moan and came all over Harriet's finger. Harriet loved it that she made Sarah come so easily. Smiling down at the quivering cunt she lowered her mouth and began taking long swipes from asshole to clit and back down again. This drove Mac crazy and she dug her fingers in the light golden locks of Harriet's head and pushed her harder against her pussy.

Harriet was relentless and became consumed in eating the luscious pussy below her. She used every technique Jennifer Coates showed her as she sucked on the outer lips and stabbed her tongue deep into her hole. Drawing out the rich cream she sucked it down like a vacuum causing Sarah to reach another orgasm.

Finally Sarah had to rip Harriet's head away from her cunt to try and give her a second to recuperate. Pulling Harriet up by the arms she wrapped her arms around her and kissing her hard she licked her lips and chin, tasting her own tasty secretions.

Bud pushed Harriet aside and pulled Sarah over on top of him.

Sarah knew exactly what he wanted and reaching back wedged his cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. It was a little difficult seeing her tight panties kept on getting in the way.

Harriet noticed this and slipping in behind Sarah, she pulled them down and off her legs. Helping out she grabbed Bud's cock and lined it up with Mac's cunt and grabbing Mac by the hips lowered her down on Bud's steel like shaft.

Sarah rolled her head back and ground her pussy down on his long cock. She felt it nudge her cervix and dropping down harder felt it enter her. Her mouth was gasping for air as she felt the exquisite pleasure Bud's cock was giving her.

Harriet wiggled out of her skirt and now naked resumed her position under her husband and the Colonel. Crouching down she licked at Bud's nuts and Sarah's asshole and cunt as she rode Bud's cock. Her tongue was like a lizard, everywhere at once. She kept licking the thick cream sliding along Bud's cock that oozed from Sarah's cunt and Sarah was nearing another orgasm.

Just then there was a knock on the door, through heavy breathing Sarah looked back at Harriet with a glazed look in her eye said; "Harriet could you please see who it is? I'm sort of tied up at the moment, if you're lucky it will be Harm."

Harriet scurried to her feet and bounced over to the door.

Sarah slowed her fucking to watch Harriet's tits bounce and sway as she reached the door.

Harriet looked in the peephole and smiled when she saw that it was Harm, opening the door, Harm's jaw dropped when he stared down at the naked Harriet Sims, her hair disheveled, her face covered in Sarah's juices. She pulled him into the apartment as like a child on Christmas morning threw her arms around Harm and blurted out; "We got the bastard Harm! The Shore Patrol picked him up about an hour ago and we're celebrating." She put her lips to his ear; "Did you get it Sir?"

He nodded and feeling her lush body against his, his cock began to rise quickly. Moving back he looked down at her and smiled.

She looked up at him with those sparkling baby blue eyes and that infectious smile; "What Harm, why are you smiling like that?"

He let out a laugh; "Are you kidding, just look at my situation. I have a total MILF and GND naked pressed up against me. Why wouldn't any red blooded man be smiling?"

She blushed and looked up at him with puzzlement; "I know what a MILF is and thank you for saying I am, but what is a GND Harm?"

Harm laughed again and running his hand along her shoulder up to her neck and running his hand behind her long blonde hair cupped her head pulled her face to his he kissed her full red wet lips very tenderly. When he broke the kiss she once again stared up at him with that dreamy look.

He kissed along her jaw and up to her ear and whispered in her ear; "GND is "The Girl Next Door" and without a doubt Harriet you are the epitome of the girl next door and the ultimate MILF. Damn Harriet, I have a ring in my pocket getting ready to ask Mac to marry me and all I can think about right now is fucking the shit out of you!"

"Oh Harm, you always know the right thing to say to a woman and I thank you for the complement. I'm not sure if I can take that monster of yours up my ass, but let's start with my mouth and pussy and see where that leads."

She laughed and he broke the embrace and taking her by the hand led her into the living room and with the two of them standing next to Mac and Bud who continued fucking on the sofa, Harm began stripping.

Harriet took the lead and helped Harm strip and soon had him as naked as the other three in the room. Placing her hand on his chest she gave him a playful push and he flopped down on the sofa beside Bud, She quickly knelt between his outstretched legs and starting at his knees began planting hot wet kisses along his inner thighs, moving further upwards towards his already stiff cock. Gripping it in one of her tiny hands she held it up and leaning forward she licked away at his large nut sack. Rolling them around and around she worked at it until it was covered in her saliva. Pulling back she was a string of saliva attached to his nuts and her lips.

When Harm saw this he let out a loud groan and whispered; "Oh god Harriet that looks so fucking hot!" He then combed his fingers through her shiny blonde locks.

She looked up at him through heavy lidded eyes and sucked inward and the string was drawn into her mouth. Positioned over his cock she opened her mouth and a large drool of saliva flowed out and covered his cock. She followed it with her mouth and letting out a loud guttural moan began sucking and slurping at his stiff wet cock. Bobbing faster and faster, her two hands jacked him of at the same time.

When Harm looked down all he could see was a mass of blonde hair covering his belly, crotch and upper thighs. He closed his eyes and took in the exquisite feeling of her pleasuring his cock. The slurping sounds and the sound of skin slapping against skin next to him brought him to the brink of cumming. Gripping her by the shoulders he pulled her off his cock. He was torn between cumming down her throat and wanting to fuck this sexy MILF.

Harriet final relinquished her hold on his cock standing up, saliva drooling down her chin she looked down at his angry red cock and said; "Come on Harm fuck me, fuck me now. I want you to fuck me from behind and when you got me good and worked up, I want you to pull out and fuck my ass. Just promise you'll wait till I'm past the point where I won't care how hard or how you fuck me.

Harm stood up, his stiff cock bobbed and swayed. He took her in his arms and kissed her hard. As he did this he looked past her and smiled at Sarah who mouthed the words; "I love you!"

He replied in the same manner; "I love you too!"

Sarah resumed riding Bud's cock, she must have cum a half a dozen times by now and Bud suddenly stiffened and came deep in her pussy. Bud hugged her tightly and in a lovingly way brushed the damp hair from her face and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. They laid there basking in the glow of an intense orgasm and looked on as Harm leaned Harriet over the couch and stepping forward knelt on the sofa behind her and slowly inserted his large mushroomed head into her dripping cunt.

Harriet let out a grunt and pushed back against him. Inch by inch he sent his large fat cock into her cunt, finally he was buried in her balls deep and reaching around he cupped her large sweat covered tits in his hands and tweaked her nipples and squeezed harder as he began pumping in and out of her cunt.

Harriet twisted her head around and caught his head and plastered her mouth to his. Their tongues fought with one another's and sucked hard on his tongue. Breaking the kiss she groaned out; "Oh Harm, fuck me, fuck me like you never fucked a pussy before. Yes, yes just like that, harder, faster, more, more, oh my god I'm going to cum, now, now, fuck my ass Harm fuck my ass now."

He pulled out of her sucking pussy and it made such an erotic sound he fought to keep from cumming, he had to bite down hard on his lower lip. "Oh shit Harriet, you are so fucking hot, Bud you are one lucky mother fucker to have this whenever you want."

Bud laughed, "Yeah you're right Harm, I guess I am a lucky mother fucker, seeing she IS a mother and I do fuck her! Don't feel so deprived, you have Sarah here who is one hot piece off ass, no offense Ma'am!"

Sarah giggled; "No offense taken Bud and thank you!"

Harm swiped his cum covered cock up and down the cheeks of Harriet's ass and lodging the head at the wet rosebud and pushing forward her asshole slowly spread open and almost like a vacuum sucked the head in. Once past the tight elastic ring of her ass Harriet wiggled her ass and pushed back and half of his shaft entered her ass.

He held her hips in place and once she was accustomed to the girth of his cock she groaned out; "Okay Harm, more, push more into my ass."

Inch by inch his cock slid deeper and deeper into her tight ass. Finally he was all the way in.

Harriet was gasping for air and was breathing like a woman does in-between contractions during child birth. "Okay Harm, start fucking my ass, fuck me, fuck me good and hard. I want to cum like I never came before and don't stop. Oh yes just like that. Don't you dare stop until you fill my ass with your cum. Fuck me, fuck my ass, yes, yesssssss, oh Harm I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me till you cum. Yes, yes oh Sarah I want you to lick the cum from my ass that Harm shoots in me!"

When Harm heard this, it was just too much for him to take. Gripping her ample hips he pulled her hard against his belly and holding her there ground his hips violently and started emptying his bloated nuts into her bowels. Spurt after spurt filled her and Harm slumped over Harriet's steamy body as the two of them panted in rhythm until he finally fell onto the couch next to Bud and Sarah.

Sarah ran her fingers through his short sweat covered hair and kissed him; "That was incredible, I'm just glad we were able to share it together with our closest friend. Thank you Harm for being you!"

Harriet slid off the couch, Harm's cum was dripping slowly out of her ass. She reached down and grabbed Harm's pants and handed them to him. She whispered in his ear; "You dog, if this isn't the perfect time I don't know when is!"

He kissed her on the forehead; "Thank you Harriet, you're right." Reaching into his pants pocket he pulled out a tiny black velvet box. Palming it to hide it from Sarah he turned to her and pulling her off of Bud he set her down between Bud and Harriet. Getting down on one knee he smiled up at Sarah, running the back of one hand against her cheek he began; "Sarah Mackenzie you are the most beautiful and exciting woman I have even known. You challenge me daily and I love you for that. Hell Sarah, I love everything about you. Before our two closest friends, I want them to hear and attest to my love for you. Sarah Mackenzie, will you do the honor of marrying me and being my wife and partner for life!"

Her eyes welled up and began crying and she nodded slowly, then faster; "Yes, yes Harm I'll marry you and you're right it's perfect asking me before Harriet and Bud. I just have one question?"

"What is it Sarah?"

"When our children ask us how and where we were when you proposed I'll leave it to you to explain."

Kissing her hard and hugging her hard he whispered to her; "We'll talk about it!"

*

Up next: The Ultimate Bachelor and Bachelorette parties combined into one to end all bachelor parties.