JAG: The Seaman Brown Case Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah broke the kiss and arched her back as she rode his steel shaft as it plunged in and out of her quaking pussy. As she arched her back this thrust her huge swaying tits against Harm's face.

Harm captured one fat erect nipple between his lips and tugged at it as he continued to drive his rock hard cock up into her pussy.

Sarah rolled her head back and started cumming then and there.

All of a sudden Harm stood up, Sarah still attached to his cock and spinning around dropped her to the couch and began fucking her like a locomotive, pistoning his cock in and out of her. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat as Sarah raced towards another glorious orgasm.

She felt his cock expand and suddenly it began spewing his thick hot cream deep in her womb. This sent her quickly over the top and she hugged him tightly as she exploded all over his shooting spear.

They both were breathing heavily and held on to each other until their breathing became more regular. When this occurred Harm slowly pulled himself up off of Saran and slipped in next to her and they just laid there basking in the glow of such an intense lovemaking bout.

Harm kissed her forehead and nose lovingly and she ran her fingers through his short dark hair.

Their eyes were suddenly drawn to the television set as they heard Ken let out a loud whoop. This happened because Tracy Manetti came out of Loren's bathroom, her hair was piled wildly upon her head, a long towel was wrapped around her tiny body, barely covering her straining tits and it ended a few inches down her strong firm thighs. Her upper chest and shoulders were shiny from the shower seeing she came out of a steamy bathroom.

Tracy bit her full red lower lip as her dark sultry eyes stared intently at Ken's cum covered thick cock which was rapidly regaining it's stiffness as he looked on in awe at the tiny fireball standing beside the bed.

Loren hopped off the bed and came around to Tracy. She stood behind Tracy and Ken leaned back on the pillows taking in the two petite women standing before him. He was amazed how small Tracy was, even though Loren was petite, at 5'2", Tracy had to be no more then 4'10".

Loren ran her hands up and down Tracy's damp arms and looked at Ken; "So tell me Ken, do you like my little surprise?"

All Ken could do was nod as he took in the exquisite features of the dark skinned women. Licking his lips he whispered out; "Loren, let down her hair, I want to see just how sexy she really is."

Loren reached up and pulled the large clamp comb that held Tracy's hair up, it tumbled down around her damp shoulders and cascaded down her back and covered her upper chest. Loren ran her hands through the dark mane and as Tracy turned towards Loren, she took in the erotic sight, thinking she looked like a lioness who was about to pounce on her pry. Staring deeply into Tracy's dark sultry eyes she licked her full lips and both of them slowly closed the gap between each other and their lips met in a featherlike kiss. Their tongues slipped out and danced lightly against one another's puffy red lips.

Tracy pulled Loren's naked body against her towel covered chest; the rough material turned Loren on even more. Their kiss intensified and Loren raising her hands tugged at the towel covering her body. It gave way and fluttered about their feet. Both now naked crushed their full firm tits against one another's, their stiff nipples scraping against the others and their moans filled the room.

Ken cleared his throat; "Ah Loren, I thought you said that she was my surprise?"

Loren let out a husky laugh; "I guess I did, well Seaman Ken Brown, meet Lt. Commander Tracy Manetti, Commander, the Seaman with the fat slimy cock over there is Seaman Ken Brown."

Tracy moved over to Ken, her eyes never leaving his cock. She placed one knee on the mattress and leaning forward opened her mouth and rolled the head of his cock around with her tiny tongue; "Mmmmm Loren, I can taste you on his cock."

Letting go of his cock she smiled up at Ken; "Seaman Brown, does she fuck as good as she sucks pussy?"

He laughed; "Commander, I wouldn't know, I haven't seen her eat pussy yet. Loren would you mind demonstrating?"

Loren quickly scampered onto the bed and spreading Tracy's legs looked up at Tracy and said; "Come on Commander, spread those legs and let me show Ken just how good I can eat pussy!"

With Loren poised under Tracy's dripping cunt she snaked out her tongue and wormed her way through the large dark patch of hair and found her reward. Swiping her tongue up and down the swollen slit, it slowly parted and Loren was now feasting on Tracy's thick warm fluids that were flowing freely from her slit.

Tracy's eyes went wide and she let out a loud gasp; "Oh yes Loren, lick my pussy, make me cum so I can take this big cock in my tiny pussy."

Tracy arched her back rotating her pussy harder against Loren's working tongue. She lowered her head and popped the raging purple head of Ken's cock in her mouth. Her tiny tongue worried the pee hole and lapped up the pre-cum that was seeping out. She pulled her mouth off and ran her lips up and down the thick shaft collecting all of Loren's and his cum that was still clinging to his shaft.

Ken wound his fingers in her wild mane of black hair and guided her head up and down his cock.

Tracy let go of his cock and began sucking on his bloated nuts. She let out a moan as his nuts were covered in his cum and Loren's thick goo. "Oh Loren, she gasped; your cream and his cum taste marvelous. I can't wait to taste both of them fresh from the source."

When Ken heard this his cock got even harder and flipping her over, he now had her on her knees and he was behind her. This put Loren and Tracy in a 69 position and gave Tracy the opportunity to lick Loren's pussy and suck the cum that Ken deposited in her pussy as it flowed from her dripping cunt.

Loren looked up and she saw Ken's thick cock preparing to part Tracy's swollen pussy lips. She reached up and gripping the thick shaft aimed it at her mouth and sucked on it a few seconds and then positioned it at the entrance to Tracy's pussy. As the thick cock separated Tracy's cuntlips and began it journey into her womb, Loren lapped at Ken's swinging balls and back to Tracy's pea like clit. Latching her lips around the tiny nub she sucked on it and drove Tracy insane.

Tracy began sucking and licking on Loren's cunt, her thick mane of hair covered half of Loren's lower body. She moaned and groaned as Ken slid more and more of his thick shaft into her pussy.

Through a muffled groan they could hear Tracy; "My god Loren your pussy taste incredible, I love the way Ken's cum taste, so thick and salty. Mmmmmm, yes Ken, fuck my tiny pussy, go deeper, yes just like that pound that cunt of mine. Fuck me, fuck me harder, oh god I can feel your balls slapping against my cunt. Loren, Loren, yes, yes suck on my clit, yes, yes just like that, oh fuck me you two, yes ohhhhhhhhh yes, I'm cumminggggggggg!!!"

Unlike ever before Tracy started shaking and she started squirting from the intense fucking and licking she was receiving.

Loren's face and Ken's entire cock and balls were covered in her thick rich goo. When this happened her cunt clamped down on Ken's already sensitive cock and it pushed him over the top.

Pulling his cock out of Tracy's cunt he aimed his cock at Loren's face and bathed her in his cream.

Loren let out a gasp as her face was drenched in both Tracy's and Ken's juices and she lapped up as much as possible.

Tracy was still squirting as she dropped her mouth harder on Loren's cunt and lapped away at her cunt at a feverous pace. Capturing her clit between her lips she rolled it around and around with her tongue and she felt it expand and burst as Loren started cumming too.

After about two or three minutes, Ken fell back against the bed and Tracy rolled off of Loren and collapsed against the sweaty body on Ken's.

Loren scooted up along the other side of Ken and the three of them cuddled and caressed one another until they all drifted off to sleep, all three of them covered in one another's cum and sweat what a sight to see.

On the couch in Sarah's apartment, neither Mac nor Harm could believe the total erotic display the three just put on.

Harm stood up and taking Sarah's hand pulled her to her feet. He led her to the bedroom where they kissed and cuddled in her large cool bed. As they drifted off to sleep Harm kissed Sarah tenderly on the forehead and whispered; "I love you Sarah!"

She smiled weakly and snuggled closer to him as she drifted off to sleep.

The following morning, even before the sun rose Harm and Sarah were in the shower together. Playfully they soaped up each other's body and before they knew it they were on the floor of the bathroom fucking like two animals. Both of them came rather quickly seeing they were so turned on from the show the threesome put on for them the night before.

Once finished they climbed back into the shower and on weak legs clean each other up once again. Drying off they dressed and headed out to the JAG Headquarters. In the elevator they clung to one another but once the doors opened they separated and headed into their respective offices.

Around 11 am Sarah's phone rang, it was Loren; "Good morning Colonel, Lt. Singer here. I just received a phone call from Seaman Brown and he want to meet with me about a pressing matter. I just know it's the blackmail proposal coming. How do you want me to handle it Colonel?"

"That's great Loren and may I say that act you and Tracy put on last night was amazing."

She let out a laugh; "Let me tell you Colonel, it was no act. It may have started out that way, but once we got going, my god Colonel, what a fucking experience, thank you for the fantastic assignment."

"Okay Loren here's what I want you to do. Call him back and have him meet you at your place, no ifs ands or buts about it. You must get him to your place so we have it on tape and on video. I'll have the Shore Patrol stationed nearby to pounce on him if and when he does propose the blackmail. I'll get Captain Rabb and we'll head out to my place so we can monitor the goings on. Great job Loren and after seeing what you can do with a pussy, once this is over we need to get together for a nice leisurely evening, how does that sound?"

"Mmmmmm Colonel, that sounds yummy, as long as Harm is there too!"

Sarah laughed; "Oh I think I can twist his arm, and Loren?"

"Yes Colonel?"

"Thanks again and good luck, bye!"

Mac hurried out of her office to tell Harm. Looking everywhere she could not find him. Spotting Harriet and Bud she stopped Bud; "Bud, do you know where Harm is?"

"Ah, no Ma'am I haven't seen him!"

Harriet spoke up; "I saw him Colonel, he had to step out and run an errand, he said he'd be back as soon as possible."

Mac was pissed; "What the hell, didn't he know we were monitoring Lt. Singer and Seaman Brown? What was so important that he couldn't wait till this was over and done?"

Harriet smiled and looked away.

"Harriet, what is it, tell me now!"

"I can't Colonel, the Captain told me in confidence and he would kill me if I told you."

Sarah looked at Harriet in frustration, but knew she couldn't get it out of her and she didn't want to order her to tell, that just wouldn't be right. "Alright you two, come with me. I need verification if and when Seaman Brown tries to blackmail Lt. Singer. Wait here and I'll tell the Admiral what's going on."

Mac knocked on the Admiral's door.

A.J. barked out; "Enter!"

He had a smile on his face when he saw Mac; "Good morning Colonel and how are you this morning? What can I do for you?"

"Well Admiral, Captain Rabb is out of the office on a personal matter."

Before she could finish he interrupted; "Yes I know, I approved his absence, he shouldn't be gone long."

She looked puzzled; "Admiral, may I speak freely?"

A.J nodded.

"Do you know what's going on here? On one of the most important days of this assignment, Harm takes off and it seems like everyone knows what's happening except me."

"Don't worry Mac, it's all good. We are not at liberty to say, but let me tell you, IT IS a good thing. Other then that what can I do for you Colonel?"

"Well Admiral, with Captain Rabb not being here I was wondering if I could take Lt. Simms and Commander Roberts with me to my apartment to monitor the Seaman Brown case."

"Granted, is there anything else Colonel?"

"No Sir!"

"Dismissed!"

She turned and left shaking her head wondering what the fuck was going on. As she approached Lt. Simms and Commander Roberts they were talking with Sturgis and Coates. They quit speaking and looked at her. Once again she shook her head.

"What the fuck is going on here! Come on you two we need to go and stop this childish behavior!"

They both spoke up; "Yes Ma'am!"

When they got to Mac's apartment she kicked off her shoes and unbuttoning her jacket took it off and tossed it on a nearby chair.

Bud and Harriet took a seat on the sofa and Bud's eyes followed Sarah around. He was still amazed how she filled out the khaki dress shirt. Her large breasts stretched the material out to the max.

Sarah caught his gaze; "Okay Bud, now what's your problem?"

"Nothing, nothing Colonel."

"Come on Bud, I know you're thinking something and like I said a million times before, when we're out of the office and not in public, call me Sarah or Mac, now out with it!"

He turned red; "Well Sarah, I was just admiring the way you filled out that Marine issue blouse."

Now it was Mac's turn to turn red; "Well thank you Bud, but down boy, we have to make sure we are not distracted and nail that bastard, Seaman Brown."

"I know Sarah, but a guy can still look can't he?"

Harriet slugged him playfully in the arm; "Ah, NO BUD, you're a married man and your wife is sitting on the fucking couch next to you!"

"Sorry Harriet, but don't tell me you weren't at Mac too!"

Harriet poked Bud in the ribs; "Hush Bud, you'll get me in trouble with the Colonel, I mean Mac."

Sarah smiled at Harriet and bending over her cradled her face in her hands and their lips met in a soft tender kiss. When Sarah stood up both women were breathing heavier and Harriet stared up at Mac with those piercing blue eyes. She licked her lips, tasting Sarah on her lips and she bit down seductively on her bottom lip.

Bud cleared his throat breaking the gaze of the two sexy women.

Sarah looked at both of them and her eyes darted down to the tent in Bud's pants. Looking away quickly she stuttered; "Ah Harriet, Bud would either of you care for a cup of coffee?"

Both replied; "Yes, please, cream and sugar please."

Mac hurried off and Harriet sat back and placed her light shiny blonde haired head on Bud's shoulder. She stared at him and all of a sudden their lips met and her hand dropped to his bulge and stroked it lightly.

Bud ran his fingers through her soft blonde hair as his tongue invaded her mouth. They both moaned into the other's mouth as she freed his cock and he cupped one of her large tits.

Unbuttoning her blouse he tugged it from her skirt and popping open the front closure her large fat nippled breast came tumbling out. The cool air of the apartment and the tugging with his fingers soon had them standing at attention. Bud broke the kiss and Harriet rested her head on the back of the sofa. His lips moved to her slender neck and downward to her large swaying tits.

She let out a moan when he covered one fat nipple with his lips and began sucking and licking away at it feverously. "Oh yes Bud, suck my tits, they may not be as large as Sarah's but they sure are sensitive. Keep that up big boy and I'll be riding that cock of yours before you know it.

Her tiny dainty hand was slowly stroking his long slender cock. She picked up the pace as he sucked on her nipples harder.

Suddenly Harriet felt someone at her knees. Opening her eyes she stared down into the dark pools of Sarah's eyes as they twinkled and sparkled up at her. Mac gripped Harriet behind the knees and slowly pulled her downward. In doing this her skirt rode high on her thighs and she was nearly on her back.

Harriet rolled her head to the side and came up against Bud's cock. Opening her mouth she took the head into her mouth. Just as her mouth closed over his cock she let out a groan, Mac had pulled Harriet's lacy panties to the side and lowered her lips to Harriet's dripping pussy. Working her way in-between the tight lips she found Harriet's clit and began lapping away at it with the flat of her tongue.

Harriet dug her fingers into Mac's hair and it came undone and fell about her shoulders. Harriet draped her thighs over Mac's shoulders and humped Mac's mouth like a bitch in heat.

When Mac came up for air, her face was covered in Harriet's creamy goo and Sarah licked her lips like a rabid dog. Her eyes darted over to watch Harriet take Bud's long slim cock deep in her throat and this triggered something in her. She dove back in and began eating and sucking Harriet faster and faster. She used her hands and began finger fucking Harriet and Harriet was coming closer to an explosive orgasm.

Sarah curled her fingers around in Harriet's cunt and finding the soft fleshy area above her clit, she rolled her fingers around on Harriet's G spot and she tensed up and came all over Sarah's face and fingers.

Harriet fell back onto the sofa and laid there like a limp rag.

Sarah was about to join Harriet at Bud's cock when she looked at the television and saw Seaman Brown enter Loren's apartment.

Bud reached down and grabbed Mac by the arms and tried to direct her towards his stiff cock and she stopped him.

"No, no Bud, wait, wait, we have to stop. Bud, please let go, check out the TV, Loren and Brown are there. BUD LET ME GO!!"

Sarah stood up and turned his face to the TV and he stopped; "Sorry Colonel, I'm so sorry. Okay here we go watch Harriet, watch what that bastard does!

Sarah flopped down, still fully dresses in-between Bud and Harriet. Harriet was naked from the waist up and her skirt was hiked up around her hips, her panties were drenched and pulled to one side. As for Bud, his pants were down around his ankles as were his boxers. His long slender cock now deflated lied across his stump of a leg.

Sarah picked up the remote and increased the volume on the TV and as she sat back she stopped to stare at Bud's once again growing cock.

On the TV Ken told Loren to sit and he had something to tell her.

Loren sat and looked up at him with those doe eyes of hers. Sitting next to her he took her hands in his and looking at her said; "Loren, I don't know how to say this so I'll just come right out and say it. I'm in a financial bind and I need one hundred thousand dollars."

She pulled her hands from his; "Yeah and what do you want from me Seaman Brown?"

"Ah I see how it is, yesterday it was Ken, now that I need some money, its Seaman Brown, okay be that way. I know for a fact that your husband has a pre-nup with you and if he finds out about an affair, or should I put it bluntly, if he catches you fucking a guy, OR woman, you stand to loose a lot more then that."

He could see the anger on her face' "Let me get this straight, if I don't give you one hundred thousand dollars, you'll tall my astringed husband I was fucking around on him. That sounds like blackmail to me!"

"Huh, call it what you want you slut, you fucked me now you'll pay the price. Now what's it going to be you cunt!"

"Go fuck yourself, how would your wife like to know what you're doing?"

"Don't worry about her she loves me too much to even think I could do such a thing. So tell me Loren, what's it going to be??"

Sarah picked up the phone and called the Shore Patrol. When she got them she said; "This is Colonel MacKenzie, you have a car waiting to act upon my order, it's a go arrest Seaman Ken Brown!" She gave them the particulars and all of a sudden on the television they watched Loren go to the door, opening it the Shore Patrol rushed in and took Seaman Brown into custody, it was finally over.