Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an hour later that Mike and Jaime got back together. It seemed to Jaime as if most of the men wanted to do more but couldn't. Mike was completely drained himself. He wasn't sure he would ever be able to get it up again. Several women, covering the spectrum in appearance – an array from beautiful to ugly – had sucked on him, tried to stuff his flaccid cock in their pussies without success and tried to squeeze the last drop from him. He couldn't keep track of Jaime as they drifted farther and farther apart in the huge adults only playroom.

Finally, after they got back together, they turned in their yellow bracelets in exchange for the two bags that contained their clothing. Mike couldn't help but tease Antonio. "See Antonio. Some couples do leave together."

Antonio was horny, plain and simple. He had been around more fucking in a few hours than during the rest of his young life. He didn't even try to be cool, he wanted the beauty that had just zipped up her black dress and covered her nakedness from his hungry eyes. "What's your cabin number?" He asked realizing that fraternizing with the passengers was grounds for dismissal. At the moment he just didn't care about consequences.

Mike didn't say a word. He looked at his wife to see what she would do. He didn't have to wait long. "5227." Then she turned and walked to the nearest women's room to make herself presentable for the walk back to their cabin.

Chapter 10

The love boat promises something for everyone.

Jaime and Mike had been sleeping for a couple of hours. Jaime had been dreaming. She was dreaming that by some miracle she and Mike had left the freezing cold of Iowa and were on a magnificent ship cruising over warm, clear, dark-blue water. She had dreamed that suddenly, for some reason, she had given into her husband's lurid wishes, dreams and fantasies for her. She had actually, for the first time, gone to bed with another man and then in her dream it became obvious that she had made love with several other men. These were men that she didn't even know or have any feelings for. But, in her fog it was just a dream so it didn't really matter who they were or what she had done with them.

Then there was a sound in her dream. Was it a thumping? It was soft and she thought that she must have been mistaken but the thumping persisted and got a little louder. She began to slowly awaken and realized that it wasn't a thumping at all, it was an insistent knocking on their cabin door. Quietly, so as not to wake Mike who was exhausted, she slipped out from under the covers and walked naked to the door. When she looked through the eye-hole, she saw the distorted, circular image of the young handsome Italian from the playroom, Antonio, looking down, nervously at the floor – just like everyone who knows they're being watched through a peek-hole. Then she remembered that he had invited himself to drop by for a visit and she had, implicitly, agreed to his company when she gave him their room number.

She quickly opened the door and stood back as he slipped inside. The cabin was so small that there was little room for them to stand and almost no room anywhere for them to sit except on the bed that was half occupied by Mike. But Antonio wasn't interested at all in sitting or standing. Earlier he had gotten so aroused watching the people fucking in the playroom that he planned to meet up with his girlfriend, Gina, who was a housekeeper on the ship, and fuck her until neither of them could walk but that was before he saw Jaime. He had watched Jaime fucking her husband and then as the couple was separated he watched her with other men. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted any woman. He lusted for her. When it was time for the woman and her husband to leave the playroom, he was careless and took a chance, fulling expecting to be rebuffed when he asked for their cabin number. But she didn't rebuff him. Until he was replaced at the playroom an hour and a half later, the minutes seemed like hours. Finally, when he was relieved, he almost ran to the nearest elevator that would lift him to the 5th deck. And now they were together in her cabin and he thought he just might explode if she touched him. She touched him and he didn't explode. Gently she touched his cheek. She had been fucked countless times that night, made love with her husband twice and now she desperately needed to make love again.

She never took her eyes off his handsome Latin face as she helped him undress. When his cock was relieved from the confines of his white briefs, it bounced up against his tight stomach covered with sparse kinky hair. She sat on the edge of the bed and he stood in front of her. She took the impressive brown organ in her mouth and played with it but she had no intention of making him climax in her mouth. She wanted him to deposit his potent protein in only one place and as deeply as possible.

Mike slept while his wife and the crew member from Italy made love. They shared the bed with him. Had he been even slightly less exhausted he would have awakened by the movement, pressure as they touched him and desperate sounds though each tried to be quiet. They took their sweet time kissing and getting to know the other person and then meticulously explored every inch of the other person's body as thoroughly as it was possible for one human to physically discover another, short of utilizing a sharp scalpel and anesthesia. The lovemaking process was unhurried. However, it can't be said that it was relaxed because the nerve endings of both the young man and the married woman were afire. Each delayed the inevitable entry, savoring for the moment that minuscule difference, for some people, between unrestrained pleasure and the deepest of pain. It actually hurt both of them to prolong the moment when they would be coupled, but prolong it they did. More than half an hour had elapsed since Jaime was awakened from her dream. Since then they had done everything sexual that a man and a woman could do except have sexual intercourse. But now her legs were spread wide with her right leg jammed into her still sleeping husband's side. The Italian was dripping perspiration onto Jaime's ass as he placed his wet cock at the entrance of her sopping vagina. And then in a scintilla they were completely joined. Neither moved at all. Well neither thrust nor pounded but the youthful Italian was consciously forcing more blood into his already engorged penis while she was squeezing him tightly with her Kegel muscles. He had never felt anything like it. They weren't moving but they were indisputably fucking.

This wholly internal fucking went on for several minutes until Antonio could wait no longer. He began to thrust into her slowly at first and then like a steam locomotive moving down the track faster and faster and faster. Jaime matched him stroke for stroke but she was constantly climaxing while he had exercised incredible patience and self control and held off cumming longer than he ever had in his life. Now, however, there was no holding back. Now he had to empty himself, spill himself, seed this beautiful American woman and he did with a force greater than anything he could have imagined.

Mike, in his deep sleep thought that they must be sailing in a rough sea and was grateful that they had each taken a Dramamine pill for seasickness before boarding. Then he became fully awake and realized that the sea remained glass smooth but the rocking was created by the attractive copulating couple that was pressed tightly against him. He wasn't surprised to see Antonio in their bed and in his wife. After all she had all but invited the young crew member to come to their cabin which meant come to their cabin and fuck her.

Mike had no way of knowing how long they had been at. They held each other in the afterglow, whispering words that he couldn't hear even though he was just inches from them. Antonio rolled off of Jaime leaving her between her husband and himself. Almost immediately all three of them were sleeping soundly.

Before the sun came up Mike reached over and caressed his wife. He reached down between her legs and his finger tips came in contact with the matted crusted hairs above her clit. As he reached lower, he didn't come in contact with her clit but a hairy, masculine hand. Antonio was still sleeping soundly but had claimed, just for the moment, that spot that was Mike's most treasured possession, he thought before drifting off back to slumberland.

When he awakened again, Mike was stretched out on his back and Jaime was astride her Italian stallion lifting up until just the tip of his cock remained inside her and then she would drop down with all her weight, like a pile-driver tying to drive the Italian penis into bed rock. She of course, had her eyes closed and, like always, it seemed, was in a constant state of climax. Mike could see that Antonio had fallen in love. It wasn't very much later that Antonio stiffened, his body shuddered and then released the new semen that had been brewing since his first ejaculation. As Jaime lifted off of Antonio, his gray deposit, at least most of it, plopped onto his stomach. Jaime resumed the space between her husband and the young Italian. What he had just watched, really got to Mike and he took his wife's beautiful face in his hands and kissed her deeply. "Are you finished?" He asked softly and tenderly.

She giggled like a little child and said very much unlike a child, "I guess I'm never really finished."

This time it was Antonio who was the spectator while Mike performed. Jaime hadn't bothered cleaning up and Mike was discovering that he didn't mind the mess at all. The wantonness seemed to be a plus for him. This time she was on her back, the good old missionary position which was his favorite because he loved to look closely at her beautiful face and punctuate what they were doing with wet kisses. Antonio reached over and took her engorged nipple that was becoming a little sore between his thumb and finger and pinched, just hard enough to get her attention, and remind her that he was still there. Before they finished he also reached under her, rubbed her ass and inched his finger into her ass even though Mike's balls slammed against his hand. This made both men slightly uncomfortable.

The very tired trio slept some more. Antonio awakened, looked at his watch and saw that he had missed his morning assignment. He slipped out of bed dreading the moment when his body would no longer be touching Jaime's warm flesh. After he dressed, he penned a note on the ship's stationery thanking them for the great time and leaving his cell number and also how to connect him through the ship's phone system. Then he slipped out hoping that he could persuade his boss to overlook that he had missed an assignment. He was almost more concerned about running into several of his crew members working along the passageway but miracle of miracles he didn't.

Jaime awakened before Mike and just stayed up against him trying to sort out her thoughts. This was a new day, was she, she wondered a new woman? Could what happened be summed up as an adventure, not to be repeated and could they return to their stable, predictable life in the Quad Cities? She asked herself. And what about Blake's suggestion to her? Was she a different sort of woman? Was she like Judy? Was it possible that she could never be finished when sex was concerned? She looked at the small digital clock with the glowing red numerals and saw that it was almost eleven where they were and nearly ten o'clock back home. She knew that she had to do something and hoped that it wasn't too early.

She turned on her husband's cell phone and looked up the Simpson's numbers on his contact list. He had their home phone listed and the cell numbers for both Andy and Judy. When she tried to place the call from his cell phone, she really wasn't surprised to find that there was no service. She lifted the handset on the big ship telephone and dialed "0." "I need to place a call to the United States," she told the friendly operator who explained what the charges would be. It wouldn't be cheap to call Davenport but it was necessary she told herself. She thought that calling Judy's cell number would be better than dialing the house number so she gave that information to the ship's operator. Almost immediately she heard the voice of the woman that she hadn't ever treated very nice and could never be called a close friend.

"Hello."

"Judy, It's Jaime Fisher, I'm calling you from the ship."

"Hi Jaime. I'm freezing my ass off here, hope it's better where you are."

"I haven't been outside yet but it's supposed to be gorgeous weather for the whole cruise. By the way, how is your dad?"

"Thanks for asking. We think he'll pull through. The last couple of days have been rough and my mom's falling to pieces but his doctors are encouraged. Jaime, I'm really surprised to hear from you. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, ah well sure. Things are good here."

Judy Simpson's antenna picked up a signal that said 'maybe things aren't so great for the newbies on the swinger cruise.' "So what's going on?"

"Oh, Judy, we haven't talked much over the years and we've never talked at all about the things you and Andy do."

"I take it you mean the swinging."

"Ya, that's what I meant. This is so difficult."

"Jaime last night was your second night on the cruise. Has anything happened?"

There was just silence on the ship to cell phone connection. Finally Jaime said, "oh Judy, I guess everything has happened."

"Want to talk about it? I guess that's a silly question because you called me. Tell me whatever you feel comfortable talking about," invited Judy.

"Well, where to start? For a long time Mike's wanted me to be like you. I guess he may have gotten the idea from all of his conversations with Andy. Anyway, I thought that would be impossible and I kept telling myself that I really wasn't interested in anything like that."

"Go on," Judy said soothingly.

"Well, believe it or not I didn't know that this cruise was a swinger's cruise."

"I know, Andy told me. Jaime, I like your husband and think he's great looking but he was being a real asshole by not telling you what was going on," she added in a voice dripping with condemnation. Then she perked up and changed the tone of the discussion by asking with real interest, "So Jaime, tell me what went on?"

"I guess about everything you could imagine. I was with lots of different men last night. I've lost count. Sometimes just me and a guy but more often with more than one guy."

"And, did you like it?"

"The truth Judy, I loved it. At least I think I did. I haven't quite wrapped myself around the emotional aspects of what happened and how it might change things between Mike and myself."

"Rest easy on that sweety. I can almost promise you that things with Mike will be better than they were, not worse." Judy was smiling. She had always known and told Andy many times that if Jaime Fisher ever let loose, she'd be hotter than anybody that they knew. "So Jaime, is that all?" She asked sensing that there was more Jaime had to tell her.

"Judy, I met Blake and Derrick Bishop."

"That's terrific sweety. Aren't they great?"

"Well yes, I mean I did enjoy myself with them. Judy, Blake said you were going to Kingston with them."

There it was. That's what this conversation was really all about. She wants to know about Blake's and Derrick's place in Kingston. "Yes I was going with them. They may not have told you that I was there for one day last year when we spent a week at Hedonism II in Negril. Jaime, why are you asking about Kingston?"

"Blake invited me to go with them. He did his best to explain what it was like and for some reason he thinks I might be perfect for their place."

My goodness thought Judy. I had been swinging for years when Blake thought that I might be right for his place in Kingston. Jaime, well Jaime, she's been at it for only a few hours. Obviously, Blake must have seen something in her to make such a suggestion. "What do you think about Blake's idea?"

"I just don't know. He said it's a very busy place. Nonstop, for hours and hours. He thinks I might like that."

"Well, I think you've got it about right After an hour or two you reach a place where every nerve in your body wants, expects and even needs more and more. I don't know, maybe it's like a runner's high, an endorphin high, something like. I guess it must be like a narcotic. Anyway, Jaime, I can promise you that it is a real high and unlike anything else that I've ever experienced."

"What about the men?"

"I'm sure that Blake must have told you that it isn't an upscale place. Just the opposite, quite frankly. Jaime, if you need great looking, talented lovers then this place isn't for you. However, if you've ever dreamed about a never-ending stream of hard cocks, attached to really randy men that are instantly replaced when one goes soft, then you might think about trying this. Also, some of the Jamaican men are really big, I mean big in the penis department. Some are almost freakish but that makes it interesting too. Of course, a few are so big that you can't take it all."

"Oh, I don't know about that. I think you have to take it all," Jaime said seriously. "I don't know any other way to do it."

Judy could hardly believe that she was talking with Jaime Fisher. "So Jaime, what are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I guess after last night there's really not much to preserve. I mean in the monogamy department. I've now slept with several other men and Mike seems to be okay with that." Then she said, almost flippantly, "Maybe I will give it a try. You and Blake both think that I might be right for it."

"Sure sweety. Call Blake and tell him you'll try it. Can't hurt to try, so they tell me."

"I will Judy and thanks for your advice. I was thinking that when we get back maybe we can get together."

Judy laughed and said, "Jaime when I tell that to Andy he'll piss in his pants. He's wanted you in the worst way and for the longest time."

Jaime laughed at the strangely worded compliment. "I better hang up Judy. This call is costing us a small fortune. Bye."

Jaime didn't know that her husband was wide awake and listening to every word she said. Even though he could only hear one side of the conversation it was pretty clear to him that Judy had endorsed the house in Kingston and that his wife would give it a try. How did he feel about that he wondered?

Jaime went to the bathroom to pee and then padded back to the bed. He reached out and touched her. "Who were you talking to?"

"Oh Mike," she turned toward the bed, surprised to hear his voice, "I didn't know you were awake, sorry if I woke you up. I was talking with Judy."

"And why were you talking with Judy?"

"Oh, I had told you about Blake and Derrick's place and that they wanted me to go there. Well, I knew that Judy had been there and my suggested that I should ask her about it."

"And?"

"She thinks I should give it a try."

"Are you going to?"

"I guess, unless you don't want me to, of course."

Now it was all on his shoulders. Did he want her to ride with Blake and Derrick to Kingston. Settle in a crib and take on all comers? It was just that simple a question, and just that simple an answer for him, yes. "Baby, if you want to give it a try, I'm all for it. We'll never have an opportunity like this again. I think everything we've done so far has been great and this would just take things up a notch. "Call Blake and tell him you want to give it a try."

She didn't hesitate and called Blake's suite. It was obvious by the sound of his groggy voice that she had awakened him. "Blake it's Jaime."

He cleared his throat and said, "baby, great to talk with you. What's on you mind?" He asked as if he didn't know.

1...456789