Jamaican Lullaby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope moved Peter off of me and Peter and I both sat down next to each other. Hope, in front of me, and Laura, in front of Peter, the ladies started giving expert blowjobs on our cocks that had just been in each other’s asses. It was an amazingly hot scene.

Laura soon jumped on top of Peter and started riding his cock. As soon as she got comfortable with the size she began fingering her ass from behind. Then she looked over at me. “Come here honey,” she requested.

I pulled Hope’s mouth from my cock and moved behind Laura. I pushed my cock into Laura’s ass and waited for her approval. “Oh Daddy. That’s it push it into my ass Daddy. Oh can you feel that big hard cock in my pussy as you enter my ass Daddy.” She was talking quietly and then I pushed my cock all the way in her. “Oh my God Daddy, your cocks are so huge!” she whimpered as I began screwing her ass.

Hope was lying next to us fingering her pussy and ass at the same time. She was beautiful and I watched her as she pleasured herself. She worked herself as we fucked and after ten minutes looked frustrated.

Laura was now being sawed in half by our two cocks and she was screaming and shaking as we fucked her holes. “That’s it you fucker’s fuck me hard,” She cried out. “Oh Daddy, you fuck my ass so good! That’s it,… Hammer my ass Daddy,” she continued. And then it came.

“OH FUUCCKK. I’M GONNA CUUMMM!” she yelled at the top of her lungs.

She shook so hard that Peter and I were pushed out of her. I moved to the side and watched her orgasm on top of Peter. She finished, moved to the side and Hope grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit down. I did and she jumped on top of me. She lowered herself and my cock bottomed out easily. Peter came up behind her and she leaned forward to spread her ass for him.

“That’s it baby, screw my ass.” She wasn’t quite as vocal as Laura is but she made up for it in effort. She lay there on top of me and I could feel Peter’s cock slid in along my own. I must say that it felt amazing. He was huge and between the two of us she was stuffed as tight as she could be.

Peter started sawing into her and Hope started making a mix of whimpering and moaning sounds. It took Peter and I a couple of minutes, but we got a rhythm going and soon we had Hope writhing between our bodies. She was screaming because of the size of our two cocks but she soon started to shake and by the wetness of her pussy I could tell she was ready to cum. Surprisingly she pushed us off her and jumped onto Laura pushing her pussy into Laura’s waiting mouth. They lay there on the floor in a 69 and Hope started to scream. “Oh God, lick my cunt. That’s it, oh FUCK! I’m CUMMING!” and she pushed her face into Laura’s pussy as she screamed and moaned.

Peter and I moved to the floor as well. We laid down in a 69 with me on top and started sucking at each other’s tools. I pushed his cock all the way down my throat and left him there. I slowly started to move it in and out of my throat and from the sounds he was making he was not going to last. I bobbed my head a few times more and I could feel the cum work it’s way up his pole. I pushed him down my throat one more time and he unloaded into my mouth. It filled up quickly and I had to pull him away to swallow and as I did my nose, cheeks and hair got covered with his cum. I put it back in my mouth and sucked the last few drops from his pole savoring the taste of him.

I was still needing release and he pushed me off him. My face covered in his cum I sat down on the couch. He got in between my legs and started sucking on my balls. As he did this Hope came over and wrapped her lips around my tool, deep-throating it in one swift move. She moved up and down on it as Peter sucked on my balls. Peter placed a finger and then two in my ass. He began working them in and then took my cock from his wife’s mouth and replaced it with his. He worked me down his throat and Hope jerked my rod while he sucked on me. He moved his mouth after a couple of minutes and Hope placed her enormous tits around my cock and started to titty-fuck me. They were gorgeous breasts and she alternated between that and sucking me down her throat. Peter kept on massaging my ass and before long the cum started to make it’s way from my balls. As my cock was moving between her tits I started to cum, releasing a torrent of sperm on her neck and tits. She quickly wrapped her lips around my spurting cock and I filled her mouth. She pulled me from her lips because I had filled her mouth and she just jerked the rest of my cum onto her beautiful face, covering her nose, cheeks, forehead and hair.

She then turned to Peter and kissed him passionately sharing my seed with her husband. Laura got up and started first licking the fresh cum off of Hope’s face as she kissed her husband. She then came over and liked my face clean of Peter’s cum. We shared a kiss as we dozed off sitting on a couch in the ghettos of Kingston.

The next morning we woke up to the smell of eggs and I awoke to find Hope’s beautiful nude body standing in front of the stove. She was making breakfast for us all and I was more than appreciative.

Over the next week Laura, Hope, Peter and I hung out every day. Sometimes we stayed at their place and sometimes in our hotel room. Sometimes we would all mess around together and sometimes separately. The four of us became best of friends, sharing conversation, smoke and our bodies. I only wish we never had to go back to the states. I know that Laura and I will be seeing them again in the future and that we will share again the amazing emotions that we shared that first night.

12