James and Mare - A Story of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sssshhh."

Like I can help it.

She rubbed and sucked, sucked and rubbed, bringing me more and more pleasure. Suddenly, she stopped and looked up at me. Her face was dark against the bright movie screen but I could see a slow smile form on her lips. I felt her hand go to my button, and unsnap it. I shut my eyes, willing myself not to scream, "OH YEAH BABY!"

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. She grabbed them and my boxers and pulled them down slightly so my bare ass was on the seat. Kind of gross but well worth it at the time.

Her fingers found the base of my cock and started to tug at it. She wrapped her warm, soft hand around my flesh and slowly started to move up and down, that same grin on her face the whole time. I moaned through clenched teeth, the feeling, sight, and experience too much to handle. Here was this amazing, beautiful girl jerking me off with me asking to on our first date in a movie theater. It doesn't get better than this!

Her pace slowly built until she was moving her hand up and down quickly on my shaft, causing my balls to start to contract. Her other hand found its way into her shorts, causing her to start to breath heavily in the darkness as well. Oh shit she's hot.

She was phenomenal at this. She played with the head with her thumb, rolling it back and forth. She grabbed my sack and deftly manipulated my balls until I was practically bouncing on the seat. Then, she got back to the shaft. I was ready to go. She pumped me, pumped, pumped me, watching my eyes the whole time. Her other hand came out of her shorts and up to my mouth, her fingers tasting of her sweet juice.

At that, I was done. I groaned, probably too loudly, and said, "I'm cumming!"

I'll never forget what happened next.

She quickly bent over, her mouth enveloping my head and sucking hard. It was phenomenal. She pumped the base with her hand and moved her mouth up and down, causing those last few seconds before my orgasm to be the most intense of my life. I exploded with a violent thrust upwards, cum ejaculating out of my penis in mighty spurts. She kept sucking on me, draining me of it and not letting a single drop past the suction line of her lips. I pumped and pumped and pumped and was finally dry. When she felt no more coming, she leaned up, looked at me, smiled, and swallowed. It was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen. I immediately pulled her close to kiss, a deep, wet, passionate kiss. I don't know how long we stayed like that. We were broken up when we heard someone yell at us.

"Psst, movie's over. Get a room!"

A middle aged couple laughed as they walked out. We hadn't even noticed the credits rolling.

*****

We went for ice cream. I got strawberry. She caught chocolate. I dapped a bit on her nose and reached over to lick it off. She flicked some on my neck, taking a damned long time to get it off.

We walked around for quite a while, seeing the sights of the city on a Wednesday night. We talked and laughed and joked about everything and nothing. My arm was around her; hers was around me. It was wonderful.

The car ride home was sweet… and quiet. She didn't say much, just laid her head on my shoulder as I drove.

"I had a great time tonight, Jimmy."

"Me too, Mary."

*****

When we got to her house, it was dark.

"Will you walk me in?"

"Of course."

We strolled up, hand in hand. The crickets were chirping in the night and a soft breeze blew through the very expensive trees.

"Let's go around back, Jimmy. I'll let myself in there."

"Ok, baby. Sounds good to me."

We got around the side and were standing on her back porch. She turned to face me.

"So, are we doing this again?"

"I hope so."

"When?"

"Friday."

"Great."

Silence.

"Mary?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you… will you be my girlfriend?" I felt like I was 12 when I asked her that.

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Good."

We leaned forward, kissing slowly. Her form pressed against me and I could feel her breasts pushing on me. I put my hands on her back, feeling her lean muscles and her soft skin. I slid them down, over the outside of her shorts to grope and knead her ass cheeks. She moaned softly.

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah?"

"There are advantages to being my boyfriend."

"Like what?"

"Like this."

She dropped down on her knees and put her hands on my waist. With a quick tug, she had my shorts unbuttoned and down at my feet with my boxers. My cock hung stiffly in front of her lips. She licked her lips in anticipation and looked up at me, batting her soft eyes.

"Jimmy?
"Yes, baby?"

"Are you sure you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Oh hell yes!"

"Good."

With that, she pulled my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it.

Some girls are good at sucking on cock, some are average, and some suck, pardon the pun. There seems to be a certain technique necessary, along with a certain naughty creativity.

Mary had both. She pumped with her hand on the base of my balls. Her lips applied firm pressure with her head bobbing up and down on my rod. The sight was amazing. Her tongue swirled around the shaft, tickling the sides, licking the head, massaging the underside. This girl was amazing!

Her other hand quickly found its way between my legs to my balls and started to fondle them. Between her lips, her tongue, and both hands, I could feel myself quickly coming to a boil again. I was amazed at how quickly she had me going, even though I'd cum so hard earlier. Being around her was a constant state of arousal for me and seeing/feeling her mouth on my dick was about to shove me over the very pleasurable edge.

I think she could sense it because she started to suck harder, bobbing up and down. Then, she moved the hand which was on my base and shoved her head down as far as she could. I groaned as I could feel my cock hit the back of her wet mouth and start to go through her throat. She fought back a gag reflex and did it again. I groaned again. And again. And again. The sensation was incredible!

Her hand that had been on my base moved past her other to my perineum where she started to rub quickly. I think I might have screamed a little right then. She giggled, the vibration amazing on the head of my cock.

She went back to it, one hand rubbing my scrotum, the other my perineum, and deep throating my shaft.

She got deeper and deeper until on one violent thrust, she shoved her lips down all the way to the base, my head pushing into her warm, wet throat. I moaned, loudly. She did it again. And again. And again.

I couldn't help it. This girl was amazing. I put my hands on her head and started guiding her along. She didn't seem to mind. I grabbed her hair and started forcing her mouth up and down on my cock, fucking her lips and throat. She giggled. That did it. I violently thrust into her, pulling her head down again and again. She responded by grabbing my balls tightly, not too tightly, but just enough. Her other hand moved back, massaging the skin near my anus. Her finger started to rub my butthole and the area around it. The sensation was too much.

I moaned loudly right as she did that and pulled her head down on me one last time as my balls exploded with cum. My shaft shot thick spurts of it past her lips into her mouth where she sucked as hard as she could. Spurt after spurt after spurt, like I hadn't come in 2 weeks, instead of 2 hours. Finally, I was done and she slowly pulled off, her tongue massaging my shaft and head as she pulled back.

She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out in the moonlight. I could see a pool of white cum on it. She slowly drew it back in her mouth, licked her lips, and swallowed. Damn it was sexy.

With a smile, she slowly pulled my shorts and boxers back up, stuffing my cock with care back inside.

She stood up and we kissed, fiercely.

"Please, Mary, let me please you too."

"Sssshhh, baby. Not tonight. I'll remember the offer because as I count it, you owe me three now!"

"Three?"

"Twice tonight and the River at the waterpark."

"Oh yeah, that was awesome. Thanks for that."

"No problem. You were my boyfriend at the time and took care of me so I returned the favor."

"You did at that!"

"Actually, if we count your escapade in the shed, you owe me four."

"I'm glad to make good on any of them right now."

Mary kissed me and then giggled quietly.

"Nah, let's wait. Besides, I have a feeling that when you do that, I won't stop. You've gone twice tonight and I don't want to lose my virginity on a round 3."

I must have looked shocked.

Virgin? My cock twitched in my pants.

She laughed and put a finger on my lips. "Friday…"

She quickly vanished into the house.

Friday can't come fucking soon enough!

*****

I couldn't wait till Friday. I had to see her Thursday.

I went to the gym and hit it hard. I pumped the irons like I was pumping myself on her. My sexual energy and frustration led to an incredible amount of energy and endurance. I really wished I was maxing because I think I could have set some PRs. My main reason for going to the gym was to keep in shape. With a girl like Mary on my arm, I needed to look as cut as possible. She still put me to shame but that didn't mean I could look sloppy. Plus, I wanted her to enjoy my body. Thus, the working out.

I went for another reason, too. Working out causes blood to flow to your muscles, engorging them for a while, sometimes even a few hours. Actors will often pump some weights right before a big shot – Arnold and the guys used to get up at the crack of dawn to work out before the shooting for Predator. Anyway, I was going to see Mary at her work and I wanted to look sharp.

I got showered at the gym and threw on a polo shirt and my khaki shorts. I made sure I looked and smelled decent and headed over there. She worked at a coffee shop only 10 minutes away.

I pulled up and saw inside the front wall, which was just giant windows. I could see her at the register, talking to a couple of guys. They looked like freshman or sophomores in college, very concerned with how they looked. You know the type – hat cocked off to the side, very trendy clothes and only showy muscles. I hated them instantly.

I waited to see what happened. After just a little while of observing, I could tell they were flirting with. It was also apparent that she was being polite but nothing more. Eventually they took the hint, grabbed their drinks, and sat at a table. Time to make my move. I grabbed my laptop bag and walked in.

I walked in and saw Mary look up at me. A sexy smile spread on her face.

"Hey you."

"Hey Mary. I heard this was a good place to get a decent cup of coffee. Is that right?"

"Maybe. What else did you hear?"

"That one of the girls who works here is smoking hot."

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you know where she is?"

Mary threw a light jab to my shoulder from across the counter. The smile on her face though said she wasn't angry.

"Well then, mister, what can I get for ya?"

"Mocha, big size, with whip cream."

"Oooh, whip cream. I like it!" She licked her lips, naughtily. I heard one of the guys that had hit on her choke on his drink.

"Anything else?"

"Nah, that's it."

"You forgot something."

"What?"

"This."

She leaned forward, beckoning me closer. I leaned in and she kissed me very openly on the lips, her tongue darting in and playing with me. She stayed like that for at least 5 or 10 seconds before breaking off. Another sexy smile, another licking of the lips, and she was off to make my drink. Fuck me I'm a lucky man.

I made my way to an open table and opened my laptop. I checked a couple of emails until one of the guys from earlier leaned over my way.

"Hey dude."

"Yeah?"

"That your girl?"

"Her? Yeah, she is. Why?"

"No offense man, but you have yourself a keeper."

"Yeah, I think so."

"I come in here a lot. I mean, we do. We like the drinks and the girls here are so hot, especially her. I've seen a lot of guys in here, all of them flirting with her. She doesn't give any of them the time of day. Like she's got ice in her veins. But she does for you. Like I said, you got a good one."

I looked at him hard in the face. It was an open, honest face. Maybe he wasn't such a douche.

"Thanks man. Name's Jimmy."

"Jimmy, I'm Paul. This ugly dude here is Nate."

"Nice to meet you."

We chatted on for a minute and I found out that they both played baseball at the local college. That explains the appearance.

Mary brought my drink over at that point and sat it down on my desk.

"Scoot out a bit."

She quickly sat on my lap and pulled my arms around her.

"Hmm, this is nice."

"Yeah it is. Won't your boss care?"

"She's not here – plus, she totally loves me and is always wanting to know when I'll hook up with someone."

"Glad you waited."

"Me too. So where are we going tomorrow?"

"I don't know, where do you want to go?"

"Well, I do have this really cute little black dress…" She said that with a slightly naughty look on her face.

"I've got a few ideas then."

"Great, pick me up at 7."

A couple of customers walked in.

"Gotta go."

My lap, particularly my dick, missed her ass being ground into it.

Paul looked over again.

"Good luck tomorrow night dude."

"Thanks man."

*****

I pulled up at just before 7 and walked in. Tom and Anne greeted me at the door, Tom with a handshake and Anne with a hug. Anne had tears in her eyes.

"Jimmy, I can't tell you how glad I am that you and Mary are dating. You are such a good kid."

"Thanks, Anne. I appreciate that."

We chatted in the main room for a few minutes, just long enough to where I wondered if we were going to be late for our reservations.

At about 7:10, I heard Mary coming down the stairs. Oh…. my…. gosh.

She had on this sexy black dress that was a spaghetti strap into some very nice cleavage, not too much but just enough. The rest of it flowed down her, not tight but definitely showing the curves. It ended well above her knees, showing off her long tan legs to perfection. It was the type of black dress that begged to be taken off, screaming the need for wanton sex.

Mary got closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. She had on this sexy dark eye shadow, enough makeup to make her look older but not enough to look like a tramp. There was something decidedly naughty about her eyes though. I loved it. I wasn't sure her parents would let us go, she looked that damn hot.

Her mom just said she looked very pretty – her dad just smiled and said, "You kids have fun tonight."

We were out in the car and buckled in when we kissed passionately, my hand dropping down to caress her breasts over her smooth black dress.

"Hey now, we'll never get out of here if you keep that up."

"Good point."

*****

The restaurant had valet – I was particularly glad I had washed the outside and inside of the car – but I still knew it looked like trash next to all the Jaguars and Mercedes. Ahh well, screw them. Their wives weren't as hot as Mary and that was that.

"Jimmy, how did you get reservations here? I've heard of this place. They are very exclusive."

"Oh, that. Well, one of my buddies in grad school was the son of the owner of this chain of restaurants. Let's just say I called in a favor. I'm glad he sucked at statistics – he owed me a big one for all the tutoring I did."

We got seated quickly and the waiter brought water for us. A gentleman also brought some hot bread. Mary looked fucking stunning. I wanted to ravish her right there on the table.

The sommelier came by and asked us if we had any preferences.

"Baron de Rothschild, please. The Chateau Mouton Bordeaux… the '49, if you have it."

The sommelier's eyes widened in appreciation for my request. "An excellent choice, sir. Two glasses with the bottle, on their way."

Mary leaned over to me. "I'm not old enough."

"Tonight you are."

"What?"

"Remember that favor I pulled with my buddy? This is part of it."

"You are so getting lucky tonight."

My cock immediately sprang up to full attention, blood engorging it so quickly it hurt.

I think I must have had a stupid shitty grin on my face because Mary just laughed quietly at that.

The sommelier brought the wine and served us both, with perfect technique of course. It was wonderful. Deep and rich, heady and complex, just like Mary. I saw her taste it and her eyes widen.

"This is so much better than the crap Daddy buys."

I laughed.

The night went on – I had a particularly good ribeye while she had some stuffed chicken. The dessert was fantastic – we got a white wine to go with it even though we still had some of the Baron de Rothschild left. The chocolate cake was multilayered and sprinkled with expensive chocolates and who knows what else. Mary insisted on sitting right next to me and feeding each other. We were slow… provocative… and sexy. It was wonderful. I could feel her heat and the glint in her eyes as her lips closed over the chocolate. I knew I was getting lucky tonight.

We had the sommelier pack both wines and the rest of the desert for us. I left a damned good tip on an already insanely expensive meal and we got out of there, two hours after we arrived. It was money well spent.

*****

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere I think you'll like."

"A hotel room?"

I damn near swerved on the road. I looked over at her – she had a distinctly naughty look on her face.

"No, not that."

"Damn."

I think I love her. For some reason, that thought didn't scare me like it would have a week ago. I was ok with it.

We parked in a garage in the downtown area and made our way into the lights. The area was great for dates on weekends, live music, movies, and comedy clubs. The last was what I had in mind. Music meant dancing and I wanted all my energy. A movie we already did and I was pretty damned sure I couldn't keep my hands off of her in the dark. She saw the sign and squealed like a giddy girl, which I guess she was.

"Oh my gosh! I've wanted to come here forever to hear these guys. Thank you so much!"

Excellent.

She gave me a hug full body hug, kissed me on the lips, and whispered, "The things I'm going to do to you tonight…"

Yep, my dick got hard… again.

*****

I have to admit, I didn't laugh as much as I thought I would. I think it had something to do with my total focus on Mary the whole night. I couldn't help it. For one, she smelled absolutely fantastic. It was this light musky scent, something like fruit but also something that was more… primal. It made me really horny.

"What is that perfume?"

"It's special. I got it because it said it drove men crazy."

"It works. What's so special about it?'

"It has a lot of pheromones in it. Makes you horny. The box said to spray it wherever you want the guy to kiss you."

"Where did you spray it?"

"You will have to wait and find out, won't you?"

Dick = hard…. Again.

*****

We got into the car. I wasn't really sure where to go at this point. I knew of a couple of nice hotels that had vacancies – I had called and checked that day – where we could go but I didn't want to make reservations because I wasn't 100% positive I was getting laid. She said I would but I didn't want to pressure her on her first time. My dick did but I didn't.

"Jimmy?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it… is it ok if you take me home?"

Silence. Shit shit shit. Alright, she's worth waiting for so be a nice guy and just do it. You can wank it later.

"Yeah, baby, that's fine."

*****

Her house came too quick. The ride home had been quiet, her resting her head on my shoulder, almost dosing. I really like it, both because she was that comfortable with me and because I got a great view of her tits.

1...345678