James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody had seen that coming. The video had been soft-core until now, with just nudity and a few erect penises. Silence filled the room. Nobody knew what to do; nobody knew where this was heading. The entire room was now focused on the video.

They remained silent except for a few subtle but audible reactions, as each of the men began to ejaculate. They probably thought that the video was over, but it wasn't. After their orgasms, each of the weightlifters had lowered the women, who then lay down on the ground. Each man got on his hands and knees, removed their panties and began to perform cunnilingus on the women, but by doing so, their butts were placed high in the air, exposed, and each of the young boys got behind one of the muscle men and began to have anal sex, all this while the muscle men continued to perform cunnilingus.

James took a deep breath, as did everyone else in the room. He had stopped watching the video and was watching Olga instead, interested in seeing her reaction. She remained stoic, but was silently absorbing everything that was going down. James' cock remained in a state of total erection; it stood straight up, hugging his body, and his cock-head extended up above his naval.

James had no idea why he said what he said next, but he mentioned how Mister Nude International was a double digit club. He repeated everything that Don had told him earlier in the evening who, after all, had heard it from Elena. Kristy, who had no idea what he was talking about, looked confused. James figured he could explain everything to her later, but right now he wanted everyone to know that only men who had a 10 inch penis or more would be allowed to enter the competition. But that included erect penises. Did Bruno measure up? No sooner had James this then he regretted it.

"Let's find out," Lisa exclaimed.

"Wait," said Kelly, "let's do this right. We should have a contest." Kelly turned to Kristy. "You should do James, as he is your boyfriend. I know I wouldn't want to share his cock with anyone were I in your position."

Kristy still wasn't sure what had just gone down, but it sounded like they were about to have an erection contest. Remembering how she wanted to take her and James' sex life to another level, she said, "it's okay, I'll watch. I don't mind." The thought of another women stroking James' penis didn't faze her as long it was being done openly in her presence. That wasn't cheating in her eyes.

"Do you have a tape measure," asked Lisa, and Kristy went into the kitchen to find one. James and Bruno stood there with their cocks bouncing around. Bruno's foreskin had long since pulled back, and that tiny half-globe from the afternoon was now a full, round cock-head.

"We already know that James is over 10 inches," Lisa said, "so let's work on Bruno first." and she grabbed his cock with her hand and began to jerk it back and forth in a slow but steady manner. The video, meanwhile, had ended. Olga got up from the couch, straightened her skirt, and joined the crowd as Bruno's penis got manipulated by an expert's hand.

"Don't make him cum," said Kristy. "Measure it before he unloads."

"I am ready," said Bruno and Kristy handed Lisa the tape measure.

"Place it under his balls," said Kristy, "right where the meet the shaft."

"You sound like you've done this before," said Lisa. "Wait, what am I saying? You live with James. You must do this every night just for sport." Kristy didn't answer; she didn't have to. Lisa had just given her the ultimate compliment.

Bruno topped out at 10 inches, and a cheer went up. Bruno had made the cut, and even he breathed a sigh of mock relief, not that he had any doubt. "Are you sure," said Kelly?" That's cutting it close. Let's take a second measurement." And Kelly took the tape measure from Lisa's hand, and Lisa watch with indignation as Kelly gave Bruno a few playful strokes to see whether she could coax another half inch or so from Bruno's erect and bobbing cock. Finally the measurement came. "Yup, its 10 inches," confirmed Kelly, with a smile on her face.

Olga meanwhile was drinking a beer with the same passion as she had devoted earlier to the video. She stared at the label intensely, drank from the bottle, swallowed it slowly, as if it were wine, and stared at the bottle again. She seemed to have little interest in the naked men. "Beer, good," she said, to nobody in particular.

Bruno stood there with a fully erect penis, his 10 inch gift in perfect symmetry with his chiseled body. James had started to shrink a little, mainly because he was not the focus of everyone's attention, although in this case his cock had shrunk to 12 inches. It was still sticking mostly upward, but it had begun to deflate ever so much, and was now pointing a little more outward from his body and slightly drooping. But it still looked impressive.

"Okay," said Kelly, "time for the contest."

What contest," asked James.

"We can't leave you boys like this," said Kelly, "it wouldn't be right. I think we should have a hand-job contest."

"That's right," said Lisa, moving quickly to Bruno's side, making it clear whose hand would be running itself up and down the muscular Russian's firm, long shaft. "The winner will be the first man to cum," Lisa said excitedly, expecting that her expert hand would find a willing winner.

"What, no points for distance?" It was Kristy. "Now, no disrespect to anyone, but when it comes to cock contests I know a thing or two. I think it should be a jerk-off contest. Let each man fend for himself. That way they win or lose based on their own skill."

Before James knew what hit him, Bruno was stroking his 10 inch man-meat. Lisa stood nearby, watching with unrestrained joy. James quickly entered the fray and the two naked men stood a few feet apart, furiously slapping and urging their penises to greater glory.

James was beginning to regret the ejaculation that he had earlier in the evening at the club. Usually he could cum within a few minutes. But he was having a bit of a struggle. Alcohol might have also played a role, but it seems like the harder he jerked the less he felt like he was nearing an orgasm.

Bruno was struggling too, but nearly as much as James, and about seven or eight minutes into the contests his breathing got heavier, his grunting got louder and, with a loud yell, announced his victory by spraying the floor with several blasts of semen.

Before Bruno could claim victory James said: "Wait, we're giving points for distance. Wait for me." He jerked for a few more minutes. Kelly and Kristy came closer to James, who was virtually oblivious to their presence, as has concentrating on the task at hand. They stood on each side of him.

Bruno stood there, relieved, happy, and relaxed. Orgasm good.

Another minute or two elapsed with James no closer to ejaculating, although his cock was still erect and enlarged. Bruno walked over to James. He waved his arms up and down in front of James, acknowledging his 14 inch monster, and bowed in an oriental ritual of respect. Then, before James knew what was happening, Bruno got down on his knees, pushed James' hand aside, and inserted James' cock into his mouth.

Caught by surprise, James' knees buckled, and Kelly and Kristy propped him up. By the time Olga had looked over, James had an arm around the shoulder of each woman. James' eyes were closed as he tried to focus on getting to the state of being where ejaculation gets beyond the point of no return. Bruno's mouth seemed to have an invigorating effect, because James began to say, "closer, I'm getting closer." With his eyes closed and fists clench he didn't see that Olga was watching. Had he seen her staring, it might have sped up the foregone conclusion, but it really wasn't necessary, because with a loud cry James's semen shortly announced its arrival onto the floor.

12