All Comments on 'Jamie'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
great story

a very good lovingwife story, one of love for husband and wife... all they need is each other and a willing to do and learn we all should be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotica at its Best!

WOW! What a truely wonderful and erotic story. The emotion is overwhelming and beautiful. Your account here is so much more than the words impart. Feelings are the hardest to articulate and yet you do an outstanding job in expressing the raw sexual energy of both lust and love in the most senual and erotic fashion. I cant help but believe that this story comes from personal expierence and passion. The characters are believable and the story so well written that I can only express my gratidute and humbleness at your treasures. Many more I hope!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
As Always, The Very Best!

This lady is the very best! This story is so hot my monitor has steam cumin out of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'm Impressed - Applause - Applause

Wow - very sensual marital story - and surprise surprise - no one got hurt - it was fair - balanced - respectful - erotic - entertaining - very nice effort - Wow

More Please - thanks again - Regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That was cute.

And it was erotic. That is a difficult story to do without making it crude, to harsh and aggressive, and making the husband into a wimp. However, this story did not make those mistakes. The story was done very well indeed.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wasn't

Wasn't expecting that. In LW, shy wives usually turn into cheating whore's when they come out of their shells. This story was a surprise.

LickideesplitLickideesplit21 days ago

Erotic, yes. Loving Wife, not so much. Fits better in Romance. LIT has a written definition for this category.

Given that, it is implausible , more than likely, Jamie would not even know about some of the activities she suddenly performed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous