All Comments on 'Jan Goes Camping'

by turngreen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A fantasy that is hard to believe......

This fantasy is hard to believe.....she is married to you and you go camping, and she willingly fucks two strangers without benefit of a rubber and obviously not concerned about STDs? I'm sorry, I like to see possible impregnation in these fantasy stories, but this one doesn't even mention that possibility, and much less concern for VD! I rated you accordingly....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Some Truth

Yes there are some things that seem unreal but some are believable to me.

Shortly after we were married we went camping with an other couple and slept in a small 4 man tent. After drinking a fair amount around the campfire, we went to bed in our double sleeping bags with the women in the middle and us respective men on the outsides. Shortly after dawn, I awoke to what I thought was a soft moan from my wife. It was very hot and we had kicked off the sleeping bag. My wife was sleeping facing me with her knee and leg on top of me. I sensed a steady movement then realized Ted was now sleeping in the middle so he was next to my wife. Since Deb never wears underclothes under her nightshirt, her bare ass was exposed to Ted. I then realized the steady movement was Ted finger fucking my wife. At first I was mad but then realized how turned on I was knowing what my best friend felt. I knew how wet my wife must be with his finger(s)working their magic.

I don't know if Deb was sleeping or was aware and over the years nothing was ever said. But at times when Ted looks at my wife I know he is remembering how great she felt.

So the fingering part seems very real to me.

chicagophotomanchicagophotomanover 19 years ago
Hey I loved it...

The great thing about fantasy's is you dont have to worry about condoms, std's, and pregnancy. I thought the story was great, loved that she brought the one guy into the tent to share with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Its a story, assholes, that most men like to read.

Its a story, assholes, that most men like to read.

i enjoyed it. and i wish i was the lucky hubby, except for the cock in his mouth. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes Its a story

But not only men love to read it, I loved it too

linda

CindysBobCindysBobover 19 years ago
Really nice story...

Just wanted to say that I thought your story was terrific. You're writing the story with your own fantasies as your guide---hoping that other people get off on it. I did.

And I liked the bit about the cock in the husbands mouth---as you can well guess if you've ever read my own submissions. Keep up the excellent erotic writing and take the negative remarks with a grain of salt.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Note from Mike

As I said in the comment on your other story about Jan, she reminds me so much of Jane, a high school girl I had an affair with. Jane, too, liked to be submissive and was amenable to getting fucked in the ass. I could easily see her doing what Jan did, and if I were horny enough, I could suck the cum of another man or men out of her sweet cunt. Keep writing more Jan stories!

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Very nice.

Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This whore would do Smoky the Bear if he would lower himself to her level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous