All Comments on 'Jane and Friends Go for a Medical'

by hugh2075

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You may want to consider some proofreading . . .

and/or editing. The grammatical and typos in this story made it almost impossible to read through.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
THOROUGH EXAM

Jane and her friends get a shock when a routine, superficial exam turns into a thorough internal examination. You might think this is merely a guy's fantasy about a sadistic female doctor's mistreatment of some young girls. A woman who had gone to an all girl's school used to tell stories about her school doctor who would have made Dr Pargeter into a rather mild case.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 3 years ago
EMPLOYMENT PHYSICAL

Jane and her friends are sent for a pre - employment physical. The physical was represented at the library where the girls will be employed as a formality. Instead they find themselves facing Dr Partenger, a hard boiled female doctor who is going to insure that the girls are in the pink of health. Taken into the examination room for an exam en masse, the girls make a mistake of informing Dr Partenger. "Miss Henderson at the library said it's usually a formality and the doctor just signs the form."

This probably makes things worse,

"Don't worry about that, just get undressed." Snapped Dr Pargeter taking the sample and testing it.

***

"I hope those undergarments don't imply loose morals." commented Dr Pargeter coldly peering over her spectacles at Clare's lingerie. Clare blushed pink. "I dare say we shall find out in due course." added the doctor as Clare's complexion turned from pink to deep red.

The doctor glared at Angela. " What are you waiting for? I told you to undress. I haven't got all day."

"What everything." stammered Angela, "You really want me to take off all my clothes?"

"Of course, you silly child, how else do you expect me to examine you?"

***

"Open your mouth and say ah." She commanded. Angela did as she was told and she snapped and to Angela. "Bend over and touch your toes."

***

What follows are vaginal and rectal exams, all for a job in the local library. What may be at work in this is a power relationship hidden under the guise of thoroughness. `I can do this, because I can.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous