All Comments on 'Jane Job Ch. 01'

by willyboyny

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
name change

change her name to mary --- now it is mj

DonnaDuGoodDonnaDuGoodover 18 years ago
Aroused Me!

Loved It. Very arousing. Keep up your passion for interracial writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Now this story was obviously written

by a black man , as are many on this site. When you read a story about the great big black horse cock of some nigger then you know that it's by a nigger. Only niggers call themselves niggers as most whithe guys are too politically correct to do so. Me I'm a southern rednech so i don't give a fuck. But did you ever notice that all black guys in these stories are real giant and nasty mouthed when talking to a white chick. Actually I have been married to a couple of wives and both of them had a black cock but it was by no means a nigger cock. It was just a cock that happened to belong to a guy who happened to be black and he never called my wife an slut, whore of anything like that. I think that there is something relatively about men who write stories about blacks being abusive and rough. They and their husbands are submissive little peices of crap that I wouldn't fuck with a ten foot didk, actually it's nine and a thrid inches long. Not bad for a white redneck.

But any way i just thought that I'd add my three cents. Actually most black smell and have a distinct odor. Only a primative white woman is turned on by it and i doin't want to fuck that kind but i have fucked hundreds of them and never even one black chick..tells you some thing don't it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Disrespecting Cuckster Writer have Arrove

Yes, you do write as an educated black man but a sick one preoccupied with self cuckolding braindead husbands.

The race aspect isn't a problem but depicting then demeaning a male as a wimp husband is a cheap shot churning males and deriding / humiliating the few sick jaded one's who need to feel pitiful plus out of control.

Is male anger the emotion you are trying to stimulate? It sure doesn't arouse us while your black cock talks down to hubby grinding it in his face. Do you expect any respect doing that brother?

Any assinine sick writer can humiliate and demean male characters but what does that tell us about you little sick one. Does self cuckolding yourself excite you? Is it what you require?? Watching big cocks as well as your wife?

You or anyone can write interracial in a manner which is erotic and sensual rather the way you did here disrespecting every character in the story as well as yourself.

Get some mental help or consider a more respectful theme.

marknj_99marknj_99over 18 years ago
YES!!!!!

What a hot story, I loved it!! I wish my wife was a slut for black cock like Jane is...there is nothing hotter than a white woman worshipping superior black cock, its the way things should be!! Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, arousing!

This writer obviously knows the secret needs of many whites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Women

Some women really do prefer to suck cock. I've known several white women who seemed to need to be on their knees cock worshipping. Fucking was nice, too, but it surprised me how many white women are submissive cocksuckers. This story is fairly realistic as far as the wife is concerned. I don't know about white husbands. Usually my cocksuckers were divorced or hiding their obsessions.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 2 years ago

Men like the Prof. Rod are always HOT. I think its the Power thing or just me being submissive to them like JJ. And Like Jane I Always liked Sucking dick to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous