All Comments on 'Jane's First Threesome Ch. 02'

by Andy336

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One born every minute. This is just a very sad story.

Such a wonderful wife she is, she has turned her husband into a pathetic little wimp cuckold husband, okay that's what he wanted, but this? do it this way? She doesn't need Nick. THAT is obvious to anyone. She needs Mark and his 'loving touches'. If this story is true, which is highly unlikely then writer? pass on the message that the wife needs to divorce the husband so she can spend all her days with Mark. Let her realise she doesn't 'love' her husband. He is just a man she lives with, not a husband. The marriage is over and has been for a long time they just don't know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nick probably picked up on how bad his friend wanted to

fuck his whore. And that's why he went along with it and encouraged Mark to fuck his whore. What ever the reason, Mark is not a true friend and will fuck the whore till Nick finds out then a marriage will end and Mark will no longer fuck his buddies wi...whore and will lose interest in her. Of course Nick could kill them and then himself and no whore ..no problem...unless they have kids but the thing did not mention them.....Wimp,whore and preditor will be dead and that's all folks...hahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Why do people read stories that are clearly not going to please them? This one has a long introduction, it's actually Chapter TWO of a cuckold story, it's tagged like crazy with every imaginable "warning" - and yet these guys just can't resist reading it and "reviewing" it (though the nasty stuff they spurt can't really be called a "review.")

What's amazing is that they think people who read or write this stuff are "sick" - while they go out looking for it so that they can bet pissed off about it and preach mini-sermons about it. Now THAT seems sort of sick. Why not just smear feces on your upper lip each morning so you can spend the day complaining about the smell?

This story didn't do much for me. It's one of those "oh, how I regret it all" stories and that's not my cup of tea.

I've known plenty of couples who swing, or who do MFM threesomes. Some do very well with it all; others do not. One thing I've never seen, though, is a situation in which one partner coerces or "tricks" or "persuades" the other into playing, and it comes out well. Every time, it's led to disaster.

The people I know whose marriages seem to benefit from this kind of play are those who had happy marriages to begin with, and for whom it's been a two-way street from the very beginning.

So the ending of this one, while fairly realistic, is also kind of predictable.

But those "experts" who come in and insist that there's only one way for this to go, and who scold and sputter and call people names - well that's sheer bigotry. It looks the same, no matter where it turns up. Pretty ugly stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just another cheating slut

You can dress it up,and put a lot of bullshit around it about how she was pushed etc. But the reality is the husband tried to find away to give her a better sex life and she and mark fucked him over.

She had an agreement with nick where she could get fucked by other guys, but was that good enough? No, she had to go cheat and lie to him.

She frankly deserves to get kicked out onto the street, and mark deserves to have his ass and balls kicked do hard that he never has sex again. Both of them are total pieces of shit.

From the preamble it sounds like Jane is proud of being a cheating cunt. Yes, she has words saying she's not totally proud of it, but they ring totally false,like a liitle kid who deep down thinks they're above telling the truth. One can only hope janes story ends badly. She took the trust of nick, who opened up big tine and gave her a chance most women never get, and she just couldn't wait to stab the poor bastard in the back.

Jane, you are a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if you liked this

If you liked this story then your just a person who loves to hurt people, cut and dried and no other way around it if this is your cup of tea your a prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
actually...

this was very well written - one of the best in this genre (although I despise cuckold wimps) but the true genius of this piece is the reaction of the wife: author does a magnificent job of describing the emotional conflict and like voyeurs to an accident as readers we cannot turn away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Class Slut

Just a story but in real life this happens, husband a pervert cockold, wife a slut, so called friend a piece of shit. Not erotic, nobody to like.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
I understand, but way to sad!

I really understand her feelings, but Mark is still a rat. I have to think that if she really loved her husband she would cut him loose. Let him know the results of his fantasy, and cut him loose to find someone who truly loves him. Perhaps he will have learned his lesson. Why stay married to Nick, when all she wants is Mark. To sad to enjoy!

roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
great

hope hubby fucks them both over ...i think he needs a business of his own ...n sounds like maybe he should just trade ..you take my wife n ill take your business...yo uget a whore n i ge tthe money ...get rid of the bitch n what friend ..with friends like mark who needs enemies...mark needs taken down n jane needs to know that now she is damaged goods n hey hope you have fun when youre old n mark no longer wants you ...but for better or worse now hes all yours..you get him n now im his fucking partner ...lol well so what ill sell my half to someone he hates ...say a competitor who really wants his business lol n will by being a partner undersell him n drive him out of business

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Interesting...

...your reader comments.

Actually, she is not and was not a closet slut. If your readers read Chapter one they would realize her apprehension at the idea of a threesome and then, and then only, when her body naturally succumb to their natural urges and Mark turned out to be a stud - well - so many thoughts, some good, some worrisome/scary and some euphoria. Then, there was the feeling of betrayal - not hers - Nicks! Now she resented him for encouraging this, was also aroused by it and was angry at the knowledge that Nick had changed their privacy and shared their sex with another man. The sanctity, safety and warmth of a sacred union had been broken.

Okay, we know all this so my point is - she is not a Slut. She is confused, concerned and her natural sensual feelings are constantly arousing her with images.

Mark knew he had her emotionally and sexually interested and worked it. She knew what he wanted and fell in with his luncheon and did make a subconscious effort to stop the proceedings. Did she really want to stop - yes, on the surface, No subconsciously.

Is she a slut - not yet, she cares very much and loves her husband, she has guilt and bitterness at the same time, she is intelligent and emotionally stable and able to sort her feelings out.

In the event she decides to go full blown with Mark and get to where she has no remorse or intent to tell Nick then I would only classify her as a Hot Wife, adulterer and possibly leading to be a slut. Going beyond sex with just Mark would lead to a whole new persona, new character and depending on her attitude could we then judge her. If she becomes a wanton sexual creature craving more and more and a variety then we could go to slut/whore...and...maybe she goes there. Right now, she is experiencing a sexual bliss, enjoying it, wanting it and trying to deal with her moral and marital vows/values.

Just for the record, if she decides, eventually to talk to Nick, explain what they have done, unleashed, and ask him for a friendly separation so they could remain best friends then I would just see her as a sensuous woman, free and comfortable with herself.

Enough, nice job Andy!!! Thanks!!!

Chapter 3???

Gordon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic and sad

a horrible slut who has a cunt for brain!! Must have been born in a family where inbreeding is rampant. cock crazy like an animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A slut is a slut.

A cheating whore is a cheating whore. There is no black and white here. The marriage is dead. Anyone who even thinks the wife cares for her pathetic husband is very mistaken. No respect and no love or any real emotions except lust for Mark. Divorce is the only way forward if she wants to be a fully blown slut/whore for Mark, then let her be a slut/whore. It's what she wants.

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
Nicely done, good writing, but

A very sad story seeing people destroying their lives... do not really want to read their further distruction.... better things in life that read about this...

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 13 years ago
Remarkably Good

The second chapter was better then the first (though both were very good). You are very skilled at showing us what is going on in her head, the conflicts and desires and the anger and lust. You are particularly good at keeping the protaganist sympathetic while she is still making serious, heartbreaking mistakes. As any writer will tell you, that is not an easy thing to accomplish. We want Nick to win, to keep his wife and marriage intact, while he also blundered with his choices, driven by his own sexual drives. The only one depicted in a truely negative light is Mark and that is as it should be. Every story needs an antagonist and Mark is this ones. A story that pulled me in, made me care about the characters and told a story that we often see in this section, in a way that was not just like every other story in this section. A good job and I hope to see the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You have the ability to tell a yarn that is believable, and as you say in your comments, the characters have a reality about them that you feel you could well know them. I feel that I know Jane and feel sorry for the predicament she finds herself in.

Keep up the good work.

grcaramelagrcaramelaover 13 years ago
WELL DONE (once again !!!)

Simply MAGIC!!!!! Too sweet - too human !!! Keep going, we need your stories !!

Elena - grcaramela from Greece !!!

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Dumb Brits.

A really stupid story, and not just from the potential believability of it. Angst of the woman is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic effort and not plausible - the characters are "way to stupid" to be creditable.

Just another version of JPB's and/or wantswhiteboys crap stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually realistic in my book

For those who disagree, you haven't been around enough it seems. The woman's angst is real, I have seen it firsthand and being torn between loyalty, the sex drug, love and resentment is quite real too. I stupidly had an affair on my wife, but justified it in my head, blamed her for part of it, hated myself for the other part, daydreamed about building a new life with this other woman and actually had physical withdrawl symptoms when I was not with the other woman for too long. It was completely unbelievable, but totally real. Fucked up? Yes. Human? all too much. Better never to start. So this story, in my book, is right on. And much as I regret it, turns me on too.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
You are right..

you have turned yourself into a wothless trollop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The womans angst is real?

Nope, the only thing "real" about this is that it's real stupid.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Enemies...

Better have enemies than such a wife and such a friend...

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
After the rape in this chapter, there is a gang rape in the next

Someone should warn you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but ...

... all the emotional angst and all the self-serving and self-deceiving arguments and regrets and guilt aside (they really do mean absolutely nothing at all), the one overriding factor for the wife to control her behaviour has already been recognized and admitted by her: there is no future here; there is no place for this affair to go, except to her own divorce. She knows and admits Mark is a worthless, sack-of-shit, bad boy who doesn't care more for her than as a piece of fuckmeat and delights in screwing over his friend by fucking his wife and additionally would never make any kind of husband material. He's a cheating, lying, manipulating, raping predator seeking only to hurt and destroy people for his own pleasure.

So the overwhelming question is, for what possible reason is this stupid cunt continuing with this affair? Frankly, I don't care how good the orgasms are, they are NOT worth the pain, suffering, decimation and destruction of herself and her husband and their marriage. But even if the orgasms are THAT good, then at least be honest and considerate enough to divorce your husband, give him everything, and take responsibility for the whore-life you've obviously chosen for yourself. It will be a far lesser price to pay the piper than continuing with the lies, deceits, manipulations, cheating and whoring your are doing now.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
She said

She said it all, "Yes Mark, I.am a worthless.whore!" She knows what she is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndy336@Andy336
Enjoy reading and writing erotic stories about wife sharing and MMF 3somes , and especially involving copious amounts of alcohol! My aim is to write credible and realisitic stories about real people with real and complex feelings and emotions. I try to capture the events that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES