All Comments on 'Jane's Intruder'

by perter111111

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 17 years ago
this is a very...

shitty story...but I'm sure there's somebody out there who loves it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yuck!

this was in the wrong category! it belongs in fetish not non/consent

too gross for us "normal" people

woodnymph214woodnymph214almost 17 years ago
i have to agree...

the story itself is i'm sure good...for people that like this sort of thing...next time i would recommend putting it in the fetish category..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
VERY GROSS

The only good thing about this story was that I lost my appetite so I can skip a meal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
EWWWWW!

That story was so f***ing nasty. No more chapters, i hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking stupid story

Wasted my 2 mins reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
writing style

...is great, but yeah, it belongs in fetishes. Wasn't really my thing, but don't stop writing, just make sure it's in the right category...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not really a scat fan either although........

Well written for me would have been much more erotic to me if it was the other way around and the husband was submissive and was the one whose was willingly or coerced into having his mouth filled by his dominant wife's piss and excrement. I also prefer consensual and coercion over brutally forced sex and male submission or female domination to that of women by men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
fetish please

disgusting. belongs in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Story!

Many others many not like the story, since only a serious scat enthusiast would it like. I personally, LOVED the story. It fits well into this category, and I am happy I found this story. The best part of this story, was the part where in the end, it was her husband that was did all of that to her. Meaning, she was able to live out her desires in a safer environment. Also, she will be able to do it again with him if she really liked that. So, it gives a great indication of what further chapters could be. Good job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YUCK!

That was absolutely disgusting and I wont be eating dinner anytime soon. Although yes it should belong in the fetish section, I still can't imagine that there are many people that are into THAT!?

lozza_1989lozza_1989over 14 years ago
Absolutely disgusting

This belongs in fetish...I actually feel nauseous and I didn't even finish it. Scares me that there are some people who would actually get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great but...

... why did he bother putting a towel down to protect her knees when he was about to do something so disgustingly harmful as use shit to lubricate a pussy? Welcome to infectionville my friend - very very unpleasant. Change the virginal lube and everything else works. If you're into hardcore scatplay + custard - yay!

For it's genre I found this highly enjoyable 4 stars (5 if the lube was right).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to them!

This was a great fic. Your grammar and spelling are perfect, your vocabulary varies, the plot is interesting and it's a true 'scat' story. :)

Great fetishes all pulled together into one place. I loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disbelief

To each his own, but it is beyond me how anyone can become excited at this kind of behavior. I glanced through it and I remain mystified. I just can't understand how anyone derives pleasure from this stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous