Jane's Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scooped up more shit and reached between her legs to rub it on her hard and bulging, bound tits. The smell of her shit wafted up to Jane, filling her nostrils when he smeared it all over her torso and generously onto her nipples. He reached back and felt on the ledge for a pair of nipple clamps. One at a time he clamped them down onto Jane's filthy shit covered nipples. The metal teeth bit into her already stretched tight skin and shit oozed from between them. He pulled down slowly on the chain joining the two clamps, her nipples seared with hot pain and Jane thought she would faint.

He reached back to retrieve the speculum and gently pushed its hard tip against her already loosened and shitty ass. The cold metal slid easily into her shit-lubed ass and he pushed it deeper into her until the shiny stainless steel handle wedged tightly against her butt crack. Jane felt her abused ass-hole stretching to the limit; the ever-widening speculum opening her dirty ass up. He watched as her ass opened before him; glistening deep within her bowel goo welled up. Jane's cunt clenched firmly around the rubber cock that protruded from it rudely. She sensed him move away, only to return a second later. He had emptied the whole 2 litre jug of still very warm custard into a large white fabric icing bag. He carefully poised the tip of the wide nozzle over the gaping cavity of Jane's ass. The nozzle fitted right inside the 2 1/2 inch diameter hole created by the steel jaws of the speculum. He inserted the warm neck of the bag several inches into her ass. Jane felt the custard drooling into her spread hole, leaking a hot trail into her guts. She groaned and her churning stomach rose and stuck like a lump in her throat.

He wound down the top of the bag, squeezing the custard through the nozzle and into her shit tube, until he had forced half the steaming bag up inside her intestines. He ran a rubber hand over her already filthy, bulging abdomen - pregnant with custard, piss and shit. He felt her stomach tighten and stretch ever larger under his hand as he forced the last of the hot custard into her guts. Jane sagged against the pantyhose binding her to the taps as he pulled the dripping nozzle from her ass. Custard leaking lewdly from her ass - bubbling and welling up in the huge cavity provided by the speculum.

He pushed down firmly on the small of Jane's back and released the speculum, slowly closing her ass as gravity sucked the custard inside. Her loosened ass gaped a little even after he withdrew the dripping steel from her. Then he gently tugged on the rubber dildo in her pussy, pumping it into her a few times before slowly withdrawing it, leaving her dirty hole open. Reaching under her again, he gently tugged down on the chain dangling from her filthy shit covered nipples. Then finally, he pinched the clamp jaws open. Jane groaned weakly, her nipples stung as blood rushed into them and loudly as he twisted them painfully with his fingers. He ran his hands over her ribs and chest smearing the brown coating well into tortured nipples.

Jane's senses were invaded; the roaring shower, the strong smell of her fresh shit over the fainter scent of warm latex, still tasting the bitter flavour of his piss in the back of her throat, her burning nipples, and aching pussy and ass. His touch was driving her crazy.

She would have begged him if she could ... "Please just fuck me Mister, I'm a filthy fuck whore, a dirty cunt, use me any way you want, just fuck me now ... Please Mister,' Jane admitted to herself with a mixture of shame and increased horniness. Just saying it to herself made her feel even dirtier.

He stood and pushed the shower rose away. Jane's ears were ringing from the deafening noise. He untied the pantyhose at her wrists and ankles and Jane let her arms drop to the floor allowing her sore body to rest a moment on her hands and knees. She sensed she may lose control of her abused bowel at any moment, and she turned over and flopped on to her back on the bottom on the shower.

"Come of you filthy fucking whore, I'm not even started yet. Open your legs you slimy little fuck toy, show me that bald cunt again," he ordered Jane roughly.

Jane wasted no time in doing as he told her, she had to admit she wanted him to see her gaping pussy, to touch and use her. She had pushed her legs open when he asked and her eyes locked to his, her desire clear. She saw him smile tightly the rubber mask stretched firmly across his jaw.

"See baby, I told you we'd have lots of fun. I'm gonna use your mouth too you cunt ... you'll shut up won't you bitch if I take the gag off you huh?" He watched for Jane's reaction.

Jane nodded eagerly, her brow knitted as she tried desperately to show her willingness to comply. Reaching over her, he loosened the pantyhose at the back of her neck. He reached into her mouth with his fingers to pull out the wadded panties, he pushed them just a little deeper into Jane's throat, making her gag and choke. He watched her writhe on the floor and he laughed.

"Relax cunt, I'm gonna take 'em out, but you better shut up. Do you understand fuck whore?"

With the panties forced even further into her throat, Jane's breathing became very difficult and struggled feebly to push them out with her tongue, or to clamp her jaw shut but having been forced so wide open for so long, she could not seem to close it at will.

His probing fingers, started to pull the filthy, well sucked panties from Jane's throat, leaving her mouth hanging open and gasping for breath. He gently massaged her jaw until Jane was able to open and close it a few times and her ragged breathing settled a little.

"Thank you," she whispered quietly.

Then, swinging his leg over her chest, he straddled her, his ass pushing down on to sore bound tits. He had released the zip on his suit enough that his ass was exposed and the tight rubber pulled his cheeks apart. He rubbed himself onto her hard tits, forcing her dirty shit covered nipple to poke into his ass-ring.

"Open your fuck hole mouth you slut," he ordered.

Jane quickly complied and with her mouth hanging wide open, he pushed his filthy dripping cock deep into her throat. She gagged the instant his cock head pushed past her tonsils and filled the back of her throat. He held her head in his hands and kept his cock wedged deep in her throat until she was struggling to pull away from him, gagging several times and choking on his cock. He pulled back from her mouth, long strings of sticky spit clinging to his cock and hanging in threads from Jane's mouth. He groaned and pushed his cock back in to her throat, again nestling the head of his cock deep in the tight confines of her throat, then holding her face firmly in his hand jerking his hips, fucked her throat with short quick strokes. Jane panicked for a moment and then forcing herself to relax, her throat stopped gagging so much on his thick cock and she found it a little easier to breathe. She was tasting all the various fluids that coated his cock, sweet sickly custard and the faintly bitter flavour of her shit. He reached back and pushed at her now steadily flowing ass with his fingers as he fucked her throat with slower deeper strokes.

Shifting his weight her turned and knelt over Jane's face, his dirty ass exposed and poised just millimetres above her. Jane was moaned and writhed beneath him, she wanted to reach up with her tongue and taste his smooth shaved ass, coated with shit off her nipples.

"You want some cock in your ass don't you baby? Spread those legs wider now cunt, I want them stretched wide open ... Do it now cunt!"

Jane responded instantly. "Please ... please, fuck my ass ... oh god, please I need it, I'll eat your ass for you too, please let me ... " she moaned as she spread her legs willingly for him.

"You filthy fucking cunt, yeah, you wanna eat my ass don't you. Go on slut, stick your tongue up my dirty ass," he ordered as he lowered himself onto her hungry mouth.

"Mmmm, yes .. feed me," Jane gave a muffled groan as he smothered her face and she slid her tongue into his bitter slimy shit-hole.

He fucked himself up and down on Jane's tongue. She held her tongue firm and pushed as hard as she could into his ass, her face now covered in the dirty muck covering his ass, she caught her breath when she was able. She made her mouth into an O and sucked on his filthy shit-hole as hard as she could, pulling his tight ass-ring into her mouth, she probed her tongue into him. Jane felt him pushing and straining into her mouth. His ass opened up and she managed to get her lips inside his wide open tunnel and use her tongue to lap at the walls of his shit tube. She moaned, in heaven.

"Ughhh, that's it, eat up pig," he groaned.

Jane felt him push again, forcing her lips out of his ass. She flattened her tongue and lapped hungrily at his bulging ass-hole. He groaned again and Jane nibbled at his puckered ring with her teeth as the tip of a firm smooth brown turd squeezed from his ass. Jane was going crazy, licking and sucking at the slowly emerging shit. Rubbing her lips on the 2 inches of shit hanging from his ass until it began to form a creamy lipstick coating on her mouth. Jane lent back and watched the dangling soft shit above her face. He strained again and his ass opened and thick bulge of shit pushed from his ass. Jane opened her mouth wide, her tongue reaching for the tip of the brown fudgy looking shit. As the first 2 inches filled her open mouth, she let her tongue lap at the wide load of shit that was bulging out of his ass. He pushed again and Jane felt her mouth fill completely with his hot fudgy shit. The taste was overwhelming and Jane gagged as his shit pushed out of her mouth to ooze around her cheek and fill her nostrils.

He was playing with Jane's cunt and ass with one hand and jerking his cock with the other. Sitting on her face and filling her toilet-mouth with his shit. Jane was writhing and moaning under him, all the time savouring the foul taste of his warm load of shit filling her mouth, overflowing onto her cheeks and chin.

"You fucking filthy cunt ... Agghh... Oh yeah, eat my shit. Chew up what you have in your mouth cunt."

He turned again, still sitting over her chest but now she could see his thick cock, sliding through his fist as he watched her chewing his shit. Jane opened her mouth wide letting him see the filthy muck coating her teeth and tongue. She smiled, chewed some more and managed to force some of his filthy excrement down her throat. She moaned deeply, creamy brown goo drooled over her chin.

"Oh yeah. Open your mouth again you filthy toilet slut, show me ... oh you sweet filthy cunt."

Jane opened wide and showed him her filthy shit filled mouth, it covered her lips and face. He hesitated for only a second and then pushed his cock slowly into her mouth. He jerked it from side to side in her mouth, filling her cheeks with her cock meat and stirring up the filth in her mouth. Then slowly pushed the head of his cock into the back of her mouth. Jane had to swallow more of his filth to make room for his cock. He began to fuck her throat steadily forcing more and more shit down her throat. Jane was swallowing hard to keep up. He pumped her throat with increasing speed and as the last firmer globs of shit were pushed down her throat, Jane was able to start sucking his hard cock better.

Jane sucked and cleaned his ever-swelling cock down to the grainy shit clinging to her teeth and a ring of fudge around her mouth. He fucked her throat furiously. Jane gagged on the thick rod pumping deep into her neck and creamy brown spit oozed from her mouth.

"AAGHHH, you filthy fucking shit eating whore, I'm gonna cum down your throat ..." he screamed.

He flooded Jane's throat with his cum. Pulse after pulse spewed down her throat. Then, as he withdrew a little from her mouth, she gagged again and vomited his cum back into her mouth and onto his cock. He pushed it back down her throat and groaned. Jane tried to drink the cum back up, to fight the gag reflex. She relaxed her throat and swallowed again, drank down the goo that filled her mouth.

He rested his cock in Jane's mouth for a moment, then withdrew his still hard cock and stood back to look at her sprawled below him. She licked her lips and tried to reach as much cum and shit goo as she could with her tongue from around her mouth. Her face covered in his shit and sticky strings of spit and cum drooled off her neck.

"Fuck, you horny little cunt," he smiled down at her.

"Do you want this baby? In you ass, you whore?" he asked.

"Please ... yes, I need it. I want you to cum in my ass too. Please ..." Jane pleaded.

He positioned himself behind her, pushing her open legs back until her ass was well off the tiles. He wedged the wet towel up under her back, forcing her knees down by her ears. Jane strained to see him, her breathing somewhat restricted in this position as she pushed her head up. Then he was standing over her ass, his thick meaty cock in his hand. Poised above her ass, the abused hole gaped lewdly, custard drooling from her open tunnel, over her cunt.

"I'm gonna fuck your slimy fuck-hole you shit slut. Rape your fucking ass."

With that he thrust his fat cock deep into Jane's oozing, creamy hole. Custard streaked with shit sprayed up out of Jane's full ass, spurting like a geyser around his cock, lubricating her shit tube so his cock was buried to his balls in her. He paused for a moment his hard, thick cock impaling Jane's ass, her slick bald cunt spread open and dripping custard down onto her tortured shit smothered tits. He slowly withdrew his cock, Jane's tender shit tube sucked and gripped the shaft of his cock until the thick head popped back through the rim of her ass. Plunging forward again, he pushed back into her ass, forcing the hot custard deeper into her bowel and pushing the tip of his cock into the tight inner ring of Jane's shit tube.

Even though her ass was already loosened from her earlier attention, his thick cock filled her and stretched the inner walls of her ass. Creamy custard was drooling down over her ass crack and cunt, drizzling down over her stomach to well up on her chest and neck. The full length of his cock buried deep in her ass, a brief searing pain as he penetrated her deeply. Jane was pushing against him, revelling in her impalement, wanting to push his cock even deeper into her creamy, hot fuck-hole. As his fucking gathered speed his fingers flicked over her clit and slimy cunt. Then using his thumb he rhythmically stroked her clit, fingering her cunt with his other hand while his rock hard cock plunged full length in and out of her oozing shit-hole. Jane's cunt was drooling juice, coating the 3 fingers he was pushing into it. He spread his fingers inside her, then rubbed them through her cunt wall, against the shaft of his cock, buried in her ass. Her clit was swollen and throbbing and Jane felt herself close to cumming, her ass clenching and sucking at his cock.

He fucked Jane's ass unmercifully, only pausing every now and then, to forcibly spread her ass open with his fingers, probing at her well-fucked out hole, sometimes letting her lean back a little, applying pressure to her swollen stomach to allow some of the custard deep in her guts to ooze from her ass around his hand. Then quickly he would push her back, only to replace his finger with his cock once again, fucking her hole deep and hard.

Jane went into a frenzy, her ass sucking hard on his cock as he released a flood of scalding hot cum deep into her. Waves of pleasure pulsed over her as she was blasted by her orgasm. Her clit twitched and spasmed and her ass clenched and unclenched on his spraying cock.

"Oh yes, FUCK ME," she screamed.

He thrust into her again and a final jet of cum spurted into her guts as Jane's creaming cunt and ass clamped down on his cock and she seemed to momentarily lose consciousness as a further wave of pulsing pleasure swept through her. He lifted Jane, now freshly scrubbed, up from off the tiles. She smiled softly. Strange how gentle he seemed after what she'd been through.

When he had deposited her on the bed and pulled the soft covers up around her, he went back to the bathroom to clean up. Put the 'toy box' back under the bed and put the now clean rubber suit away in the drawer in the bedroom.

He laughed quietly to himself, glad Jane didn't know how to clear the cache after she had been visiting R rated websites, or he might never have discovered her dirty desires.

Max finally turned off the lights and crawled in beside his sleeping, smiling wife.

12