Jane's Play Thing

Story Info
My intiation into Jane's world starts with dessert.
2.3k words
4.52
27.3k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started quite innocently. Jane and I had been dating for nearly a year and our relationship had hit a low point. Just when I thought it was over she suggested we try something different. Sexually different. I wasn't entirely sure about the look in her eye or her eagerness but she had me at "sexually different".

She invited me over for a special dinner one evening insisting that we get dressed up for it. She looked absolutely stunning in a body clinging dress that was very nearly sheer and left very little to the imagination and my imagination was telling me she was naked beneath it. The dinner was exceptional with several courses of delicious creations, plenty of wine and a happy pleasant banter between us. I was sated and euphoric when Jane announced that there was still dessert to be served. I groaned, teasingly, moaning about being too full but willing to try to sample anything she had created.

Jane smiled coyly at me from across the table. With a mischievous arching of her eyebrows she slowly slipped from view. At first I thought it was my imagination but I finally realized that she was sliding out of her chair and onto the floor. It took my wine addled brain a moment to mesh special dessert with Jane's behavior. My confusion soon vanished when to my pleasant surprise Jane's fingers began caressing my knees from beneath the table.

Jane soon had me panting with anticipation as she caressed my thighs working her way towards my swelling groin. She had always been able to drive me to distraction sexually and her performance underneath the table was no exception. Slowly, deliberately Jane exposed my now throbbing member as I fought to control my breathing. I lost track of time as Jane's warm soft hands worked their magic over my swollen cock before gasping audibly when her hot mouth enveloped the head.

Jane's mouth on my erection pulled my butt off the seat of the chair giving her more access to my cock. I had to grip the chair to steady myself as Jane's hot mouth and soft fingers went to town on my manhood. Her enthusiasm and talents were soon too much for me. As she felt my orgasm building Jane changed tactics, slowing down, deliberately squeezing my balls slightly to distract me. Her hot moist mouth left my cock to the cooler night air as her face slipped between my thighs. One hand continued to squeeze gently, then harder, then gently on my balls while the other slowly, purposefully stroked my spit slick erection.

Kissing my thighs and nuzzling with her nose Jane gently forced me to spread my legs further for her. With my buttocks hanging off the chair seat and Jane's hands holding my cock and balls I was entirely at her mercy. Jane used her tongue to aggressively assault the sensitive area beneath my balls. Forcing her face between my thighs Jane playfully nipped me there with her sharp teeth. When I yelped in surprise and shifted away from the tingling pain her hand closed meaningfully over my balls holding me still. While her other hand continued to slowly stroke my throbbing pole Jane squeezed my balls and nipped me again. This time instead of yelping I moaned. Jane's tongue flicked between my legs, her grip pumped my balls while her hand stroked my cock, my head swirled, my entire body tingled with sexual tension.

Jane's teeth were nipping playfully at my buttocks making me flinch and twitch, her tongue caressed it's way between my ass cheeks. I gasped wildly disbelieving that she would even dare to before my next gasp turned into a soundless scream of pleasure as simultaneously Jane's tongue entered my anus while her fingers gripped my balls pulling my body towards her and her tongue deeper inside me. Despite the discomfort emanating from my balls my body twitched and lurched with Jane's tongue swirling about and in my anus. My body was racing towards sensation overload when my my cock erupted in Jane's hand. I howled with the intense mixture of pleasure and pain as my body convulsed uncontrollably within Jane's grip.

As my body trembled and pulsed and lurched with the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced Jane's tongue exited my ass. With a playful nip that I barely noticed she pulled her face from between my thighs. Watching my bodies reactions with a amused smile Jane kissed my balls before releasing them. Her hand still gently stroked my cum slick and very sensitive cock. My breathes came in long gasping swallows as my body continued to twitch and quiver. My face was tingling and my brain was numb as Jane's hand pulled me mewing with distress from the chair by my still erect manhood.

When I plopped unceremoniously onto the floor before her Jane smiled knowingly, beaming with pleasure at my sex devastated state. Her hand held me by my cock while her thumb caressed the sensitive head. Jane assessed me intensely, powerfully. Licking her lips lasciviously her grip tightened drawing a long quivering gasp from my distraught body. Without relinquishing her grip Jane's other hand busily pulled at my clothes eventually stripping me naked from the waist down. She had me panting spellbound as the fingers of her free hand slipped beneath the hem of her dress.

Holding my gaze I witnessed the slight fluttering of her eyes as I imagined her fingers finding her pussy. Jane's chest heaved stretching the sheer material over her bra-less breasts. Her nipples protruded rock hard while her head lolled back exposing the length of her neck. I watched transfixed as her lips parted and she gasped with a giggling pleasure. Had she just had a mini orgasm I wondered.

Jane's hand never left my erection, panting slightly herself Jane's other hand was suddenly there between us. Even in the dull light under the table I could see the that it was slick with secretions. Her smile turned mischievous as she held her fingers out for me to see. Slowly she edged her body up mine bringing her fingers closer to my face holding them beneath my nose so that I could smell her excitement. Breathing in deeply I closed my eyes to enhance the experience of her scent. When I licked my lips Jane giggled again then traced my lips with her now sticky fingers. The sensation of her finger tips on my lips was electric. Sighing with need I pulled at them with my lips. Jane giggled again feeding me her scent tainted fingers as her body continued to edge up over mine.

The hem of Jane's clinging dress had risen high on her thighs and I could feel the heat of her womanhood on my bare flesh. Opening my eyes I stared wonderingly into hers as the stretched hem of her dress made contact with her hand still stroking my rock hard cock. Jane leaned towards me, her slick fingers held my face still. Her tongue darted out seductively to lick her parted lips before her hot mouth covered mine. Jane kissed me deeply, passionately, I moaned wantonly in response. At some point she had managed to pull her dress up further on her body. With our mouths locked passionately together Jane pressed her body onto mine gurgling with a surge of fervor when our sex met. I was rock hard in her grasp and I moaned uncontrollably as Jane held me firmly rocking her hips to pump her pussy over the head of my cock.

Her fingers hadn't lied, Jane was sopping wet with her excitement. The warm wet of her cunt was soon coating her hand and my cock. Jane used my cock head relentlessly to massage her slick clit. Her hand had slipped behind my head pulling my face into hers as she kissed me with a growing ferocity. We were both panting and moaning in heat when Jane's clutching fingers directed my cock to the opening of her sopping cunt and her rocking hips plunged down impaling her on my manhood. Jane threw back her head howling with passion. I could only gasp for breath as her deliciously warm pussy clutched spasmodically at my cock and she pressed herself onto me. With my mouth gaping open Jane thrust her pussy juice soaked fingers into it.

Our eyes locked onto each others. Jane's fingers ripped at my hair pulling head back. Her other hand roughly spread her juices over my face while she began to slowly pump her pussy up and down on my cock. Jane fucked me. Jane fucked me with determination. Jane stared right through me as she used my cock for her pleasure. I watched spellbound ignoring the harshness of her hands as her assault on my body intensified. Jane's audible groans rose every time her pumping hips impaled her pussy on my cock. Soon she was pile driving herself onto me with abandon.

As suddenly as her assault had intensified it ended. Jane froze with my cock deep inside her. Holding her breath in a silent scream her fingers gripped my head and face painfully. Slowly her head began to rock back and forth, then her hips. Jane's pussy clenched over my cock and with a gasp of pain I erupted deep inside her. Distracted by her own intense sexual passions Jane didn't seem to notice nor care. With her hips still rotating slightly, gently Jane let the weight of her body press me back and into the floor. Behind us my chair crashed to the floor and though Jane flinched at the noise her body continued to rest onto mine.

Jane's breath came in long shuddering gasps into my neck and her body trembled slightly as I held her close. Just when I thought she had fallen asleep she began to nuzzle my neck her lips pecking at my flesh. My cock had finally deflated and when it slipped wetly from Jane's hot steamy cunt she sighed then bit me. I gasped at the unexpectedness but before I could utter a complaint Jane pressed her hands onto my shoulders to push herself upright astride my groin. Staring down at me dully Jane's fingers slipped into the collar of my shirt. Clutching fists full of material she wrenched her arms apart sending a shower of buttons clattering across the floor. Manically she seethed as she wrenched a second time to expose my bare chest. I could only behold her in stunned silence.

Jane's chest heaved with the frenzy of her efforts. Jane slowly began to crawl up my prone body. Her legs pressed into my bare sides as she knelt over. Staring deeply into my eyes Jane lifted first one knee and then the other pinning my shoulders to the floor beneath her. Holding me captivated Jane ran fingers seductively, lasciviously up and down her bare thighs pushing the hem of her dress higher with each lingering stroke exposing more and more of her creamy white thighs. I knew what was coming. Laying there watching mesmerized as this sexual beauty exposed herself I realized the aching from my groin was my painfully engorging cock. Returning Jane's intense stare I gaped at the wonder of her as her pink puffy pussy slipped into view.

Astounded it took me a moment to realize that Jane had shaved her pussy hair. While I stared marveling at the difference it made Jane's thighs spread and her amazing womanhood lowered over my face. Jane held herself just above my mouth enveloping my senses in the mixture of my own cum and her sexual funk. Ever so slowly she started to rock her hips back and forth lightly brushing her pussy over my lips and nose. As I drank in the scent of sex Jane pressed lower. Soon her slick cunt lips parted as they passed over my nose. I took a long shuddering breath filled with the scent of her and heard Jane gurgle with appreciation above me.

Jane stopped with her pussy lips spread over the tip of my nose. She was all I could smell, all I could taste. My chest heaved as I began to drown on the heady aroma of her. Jane used my nose to teasingly caress her pussy lips with. Her wetness was soon coating her thighs and my face. Suddenly Jane sank onto my face. She allowed the weight of her body to spread her steamy moist cunt over me. Straddling my face Jane began to grind herself onto my mouth and nose. When my lungs began to burn with need I struggled to throw her off. I was beginning to realize it was useless and just as I felt I would pass out Jane raised herself to allow me a few gasping cummy cunt scented breathes before sinking down over me again. Her hand was wrenching at my hair as she ground her mound onto my face.

Jane's frantic rocking hips humped my nose and chin. I could hear her wailing as she rode my face. Then Jane's world exploded in orgasmic pleasure. Her cunt gushed a mixture of our juices. As she bucked violently I was allowed short cum filled gasps of breath. I had never witnessed an orgasm like Jane's. As it dissipated I was terrified when Jane's pussy sank wetly back over my mouth and nose. I whimpered and struggled feebly beneath Jane as she gasped and twitched spasmodically on my face. I was left to gasp like a fish out of water when finally spent Jane eventually slumped to the floor releasing my face from her pussy.

Panting I listened to Jane moaning lightly with pleasure beside me. Licking my lips I tasted the sticky goo coating them and raised myself on an elbow. I reached over to gently stroke Jane's still slightly trembling body. Murmuring nonsense she rolled into me to snuggle in post orgasmic euphoria. Our hands casually caressed each other until Jane's exploring fingers discovered my erect member. Giggling with delight her fingers closed over my cock possessively.

"More dessert," she whispered seductively in my ear. I whimpered as her hand began to squeeze and pump my sex sensitive cock but didn't even think to stop her.