Janeway and 7 of 9 Ch. 5

Story Info
Janeway gives birth to 7's baby and announces wedding
3.2k words
4.26
46.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Birth and Engagement

Former Borg Drone and new mother, 7 of 9, sat in Captain Janeway's private bathtub. The captain of the Federations furthest ship lay against her lover's body, the weight of her baby pressing against the body of 7 of 9. Still, the former drone didn't complain. She enjoyed this closeness to Janeway, enjoyed feeling the press of the captain's bare back against her large tits. She loved to feel the metallic implants in her hand warm under the touch of Janeway's cunt.

"Why didn't you invite me to one of your baths before. It's so much more relaxing compared to standing all night in a regeneration suit" 7 commented, continuing to wash Janeway's shoulders with the wash cloth, shifting her leg in the hot water, dropping it down between Janeway's, feeling the captain's brown pubic hairs tickling against her smooth skin.

"As I seem to recall 7, you threatened to assimilate me when you first came aboard" Janeway replied, laughing out loud, the rise and fall of her chest pushing against 7.

7 of 9 reached around and gently took hold of one of the captains growing brown nipples, rubbing it softly until it stiffened slightly in her grasp. Janeway dropped her head onto 7's shoulder, looking up at the drone. 7 lent down and kissed Janeway on her lips, enjoying the taste of the captain's mouth against her own, wishing once more, she didn't have the Borg implants, she could be just a normal woman for her normal lover.

"We would have been closer" 7 said softly, releasing her kiss, moving the wash cloth down the captain's body, moving it over Janeway's belly, pressing further between the captain's thighs, scrubbing away the sweat from their passionate love making only a half hour before.

"Excuse me?" Janeway asked, enjoying the feeling of 7's touch with the cloth, the edge of the wet fabric brushing against the outer lips of her cunt.

"You said, that when I first came aboard, I threatened to assimilate you. And I replied that we would have been closer" 7 explained, moving the bar of replicated soap through Janeway's pubic hair, rubbing it until the bubbles appeared, then washing them away with the wash cloth.

Janeway released a small fart, the gas bubbles rising up. 7 grinned, squeezing Janeway's nipple for a second, the captain emitting a sharp yelp.

"Manner's, you don't want our baby learning bad habits" 7 said releasing the nipple. Janeway reached up rubbing her breast, before turning awkwardly in the bath, supporting her belly and the wriggling child within her. She sat on her legs folded beneath her, moving her dripping wet hand against 7's cheek.

"Our child will learn the best of humanity from me, and the calm, intelligence and dashing good looks from her other mother, my wife" Janeway said smiling, leaning forward to kiss her.

The doors to her quarters chimed, the panel on the bulkhead flashing that someone had hit the door control. Janeway stopped, grinning and releasing 7's cheek. She stood and climbed out of the bath, taking a bathrobe and wrapping it around her pregnant body.

The door chimed again until she got there. The doors parted revealing the EMH doctor. He looked surprised at the appearance of the captain, her hair dripping water onto the deck plates.

"Can I help you doctor, I was having a bath?" Janeway asked, brushing her hair back with her hand.

"I, er, came to perform your weekly examination" he stuttered.

Janeway nodded and stepped back, allowing the doctor into her quarters, and the doors to shut. She took a seat on the couch, her legs apart, before she realised her vagina was in view and crossed her legs, watching as the doctor took a seat in front of her.

"We'll just begin" the doctor said opening his medical kit. He snapped open the tri-corder and began to scan the swell on Janeway's body. He reached forward, moving his hand slowly over the large lump now, grinning as he moved the instrument over the captain's stomach.

"Would it be easier if I removed my robe?" Janeway asked.

The doctor shrugged, rubbing a finger around his collar. Janeway stood and undid the sash of her robe, letting it drop onto the deck, taking a seat on the couch, her naked body exposed to the doctor. She lay down, allowing the doctor to scan her stomach, his eyes occasionally drifting up to her growing breasts, ready to feed her new daughter. Janeway had often thought about what the doctor would be like, indeed, what any hologram would be like to fuck. Since that experience on the holodeck in the Irish village, she had sworn never to use the holodeck for sexual release. But the doctor was different. She could program him for her, specifications, and make sure he never revealed it to the rest of the crew.

"I heard voices" 7 said, walking into the main room. She stopped, seeing the doctor examining Janeway's naked body. The doctor stared at 7, also wearing a bathrobe, and guessed instantly what had been going on before he arrived. A simple request of the computer had revealed 7 in the captain's quarters but he had been uncertain that they maybe involved in mating rituals, not bathing.

7 took a seat at the end of the couch, a clear view between the captains parted legs. The doctor continued his examination, not missing the move of 7's hands between the captain's legs, the drone's hands massaging Janeway's cunt lips. Janeway smiled, staring at the doctor as 7 continued her gentle masturbation of the captain.

"So, has a wedding date been set yet?" the doctor asked, trying to brake through the obvious sexual tension in the air.

"Tell me doctor, just how, big, are you" Janeway asked, placing her hand on 7's, winking once at the drone, before returning her gaze at the doctor. The doctor closed the tri-corder, wishing his sub-routines would advice him on this situation.

"Big, as in tall?" the doctor asked laughing nervously, stepping away from the couch. 7 stood and moved behind the doctor, allowing her bathrobe to fall to the floor, gripping the doctor's uniform jacket and pulling it off him. Both knew he could have simply created a new jacket, but the actual experiencing of stripping him of his clothes did enough to stir the doctor's holo-penis.

Janeway stood, her large belly falling forward. She walked slowly forward, stopping in front of the doctor. She took the edge of his trousers and pulled them down, revealing a firm set of legs and an erection of roughly 7'. Janeway guessed this was the length of his designer, but that was a guess. She cupped his penis in her hands, pulling it free, forgetting for a moment it was just that, a projection of light beams in the shape of a penis.

"I haven't had my vagina examined yet" she said softly, pulling his foreskin back, feeling the head of the doctors cock.

"Captain, that's not exactly my area of expertise. One of the female nurses would be willing, more than willing, to assist you" the doctor replied weakly, his penis expanding an extra inch in her hand. Never, in all his day dreams, had her ever thought about being in this position with a pregnant captain and naked former Borg drone, but here he stood.

Janeway released his penis and took a seat on the couch, raising her legs and spreading them, resting his feet on the tabletop. Her pussy was now completely exposed to the doctor, every line of her cunt lips visible. The doctor knelt on the table, dropping his legs down between the table and the couch. He turned his head once, enjoying the view of 7's naked body, storing that image in his head for later use and began to explore the captain's vagina.

The doctor had only seen the captain's vagina once before during her monthly medical, and that had been when a nurse was with him, not the captain's naked lover. Despite his best efforts to keep this a purely medical examination, he found it difficult with the captain leaking pre-cum out of her pussy, and his own penis out on display to them both. According to his instrument, her vagina was fine for this period of her pregnancy, the baby was developing well and she would give birth very soon.

"Well, all done. I'll be going" the doctor said snapping the instrument shut, reaching for his trousers. 7 placed her hands on his shoulders moving behind him. He could feel her breasts pushing against his back, her nipples pressing into him.

"Doctor, 7 told me that on many worlds, the best way to induce labour is to have sexual intercourse. Now, you wouldn't be a very good doctor if you didn't try, everything, to help me through this" Janeway said, not moving, hoping the sight of her cunt would be enough to stir him.

"What about 7?" the doctor asked weakly, his sexual sub-routines taking over his basic decision making.

"It's okay, she likes me being happy" Janeway said, lying back on the sofa, her leads spread apart.

The doctor, changing his form in an instant from a partially undressed holo-gram to a naked, well muscled human male. His penis was overtly long but longer than Mark's had been. When he moved between the legs of the captain, he couldn't help but wish he had done this sooner, how easier it would have been for the captain to take his decision seriously. The captain reached down over her stomach and took his penis, moving it to the edge of her cunt until he took the initiative and moved it into her body.

The EMH continued to slide it in until the base of his cock met hers, the two officers connected in a way both enjoyed, and feared. Still, the doctor was aware of the room in the captain's cunt and made a decision. In a second, he changed the length of his cock until he filled her cunt. The captain dropped back, gasping. Never had she had a penis this big inside, but the doctor was unique, he could change himself to suit her personal needs.

The doc withdrew, then pushed his large penis back into the captain, Janeway biting down on her lip, tears of pleasure and pain rolling from her eyes as she looked at 7, the drone moving her hand through Janeway's hair, bending down and kissing the captain gently on the lips.

"7, I don't think I, I" Janeway muttered, wondering if her pussy could take this size inside her. Hating the pain as his cock stretched her cunt around him but enjoying the sensation as he withdrew and pushed in, brushing against her clit. 7 continued to kiss her softly.

"You can take it. Just close your eyes and remember it's for your daughter" 7 replied smiling, allowing Janeway to take hold of one of her breasts and bite down on 7's nipple, her sucking and biting in time with the thrusts of the holo-graphic doctor. 7 herself could see the captain's cunt stretching to accommodate the doctors unnaturally large penis, wishing for a second, she herself had mated with him when he had shown interest in her a couple of years back.

Janeway looked up as she felt the doctor's penis trembling slightly. When she had last fucked Mark, she knew this was what happened to him before he shot his load. But the doctor was a hologram, would his cum actually exist when it left his body.

The doctor prepared to withdraw, ready to shoot his semen onto her belly, well aware it would disappear once it left his penis. Janeway, sensing this action wrapped her hands around his ass and pulled him into her, ignoring the pain as she took his length up her cunt, grinning over the pain, staring into the doctors eyes as they exchanged that look that spoke more words than they ever could.

The doctor drove his penis into her body, his holographic cum leaving his body them instantly dissolving in her cunt. The captain smiled, not caring anymore if she was being fucked by a projection of light, and that a former Borg drone was sitting naked beside her with her child in the captain's stomach. The captain was having a more relaxing type of orgasm, not the kind 7 gave her but a different kind. She could feel her whole body relaxing, sensitive under the doctor's every touch and thrust. While her pussy still hurt, it was numb compared to what she was feeling.

And that was when everything changed, when she felt something, not wholly erotic, but slightly, uncomfortable, in her womb. She looked up and saw the doctor had once again changed back into his green medical uniform.

"Captain, you water has just broken. I think it's time" he said happily.

Captain Janeway of the Federation star ship Voyager was about to become the first lesbian mother to a former Borg's child. 7 stood, wrapping her arms beneath the captain and lifting her off the couch, not caring that either she or her lover and soon to be wife, wore nothing. The whole crew could see them naked but she was going to get Janeway to sickbay.

"We have to leave now" 7 said to the doctor. The doctor nodded and led the way.

As they walked, they did draw looks from the passing crew members who were surprised to see the naked pregnant captain being carried by the muscular 7 of 9, the Borg's breasts swaying slightly under the momentum, the captain's pussy dripping her own cum onto the deck as they walked.

Janeway herself wished she was anywhere but here, but realised that she was becoming more and more comfortable with her crew seeing her like this. This was who she was know, a lesbian, a lover, and a mother, changes would be made to Voyager. As 7 carried here, Janeway noticed the female Lieutenant in the corridor, who had checked Janeway out only a few days ago. As they passed, the Lieutenant had a clear view between Janeway's legs, seeing the captain's, brown haired, cunt. Janeway smiled, winking before looking up into the eyes of 7 of 9.

7 smiled down at her, although she was concerned for the child. Finally, they entered sickbay, the nurses and medics on duty surprised at this turn of events to see their commanding officer, naked, in the arms of 7 of 9, equally nude, but equally uncaring.

7 set the captain down on the main bio-beds, one of the medics moving a trolley over to the doctor.

"7, I need some space" the doctor said, surgical gloves materialising on his hands. 7 nodded stepping back, smiling at the captain as Janeway lay on the bed, feeling the doctors probing hands on her sex, but caring little as she wished it was all over.

"7 of 9's personal log. After 13 hours, the EMH doctor has delivered a baby in what he describes as a routine delivery. I look forward to seeing the captain, my wife, and my daughter"

7 walked back into sickbay, taken aback slightly at the sight before her. While the captain held the baby to her left breast, the child sucking milk from her, her stomach had returned to normal, thanks mainly to the doctor's surgical skills. Janeway almost had the figure she had when 7 had first saw her that day in her quarters, when their relationship had begun. In fact the only testimony to Janeway's birth was her large breasts.

7 walked up to the main observation bed, glad to see it had gone well. Janeway, seeing 7 took the Borg's hand, holding it tightly as she released the baby from her nipple, handing it to the drone.

"7, meet your first daughter." Janeway said, watching the way 7 rocked the baby girl in her arms. The doctor approached from his office, placing a small metallic device to the baby's head.

"This will monitor his life sign readings for the next 24 hours. So, have you though about a name for this beautiful little girl" the doctor said, making baby noises over the little child. 7 raised a curious eyebrow at this action but accepted this as standard human practise in regard to their new born.

"I was thinking of Louise" Janeway said.

"Louise Janeway, has a nice ring to it" 7 said looking at her partner on the bed, nodding her head, squeezing the captain's hand.

"Well you are free to leave sickbay. Just report instantly, any discomfort you might experience over the next couple of days" the doctor said leaving the two alone.

"7, I'm not sure I can do this" Janeway said again. 7 of 9 holding baby Louise in her arms stared at her partner, smiling, turning to face her. She reached forward with her right hand, placing it on Janeway's face and brought the captain's head forward into a soft kiss, both women enjoying this small, yet sensual, exchange. Janeway loved every kiss 7 gave her, the experience of thousands of beings sexual mating rituals passing between their lips.

"They will accept us" 7 said, releasing the kiss. Janeway nodded, and walked onto the main bridge, her hand in 7's. After Ensign Kim had announced their presence on the bridge, they walked around to the front beyond Paris at navigation, drawing the attention of all on duty.

"I have an announcement I would like to make" Janeway said, her voice silencing everyone.

"7 of 9 has asked me to marry her, and I've said yes. Commander Chakotay, we would like you to marry us?" Janeway asked, drawing a few stunned gasps from the low ranking crew members, but thankfully, from none of her friends.

Chakotay walked around beside her.

"It would be my pleasure" he replied. The bridge crew erupted into a round of applause as the first officer took the hands of the captain, staring into her brown eyes, and gave her a kiss on the cheek, knowing that nothing would ever happen between them now. For a brief second, Janeway swore that in his grasp, he briefly passed their hands over his cock but she couldn't prove it, and if it meant a momentary erotic thrill for him, then so what.

Janeway turned to 7, the drone having passed the baby girl to Lieutenant Paris, took hold of the drone's hips and pulled her into a passionate embrace, their lips meeting, their tongues exploring each other as the bridge crew continued to applause, not caring if their captain, and to many of them, their mother, was being kissed by 7 of 9, not caring that the two women's hands moved over each other's body in the kiss, tightening their grasp on each other's ass cheeks.

"We're getting married" Janeway said releasing the kiss, one of her fingers resting on the crotch of 7's uniform, pushing it gently upwards against the Borg's cunt lips. Janeway also felt a slight moistness, but released the touch, and turned back to the crew who realised she was facing them.

"And in true Betazoid fashion, the wedding will be in the nude." Janeway announced, giving 7 one last pinch on her ass before moving back towards her seat. What a day that would turn out to be.

To be concluded in:

Janeway helps 7 of 9 Chapter:6

The Wedding