Lara's Apocalypse

Story Info
While home with her brother and his friend, society collapse.
12.1k words
4.41
31.9k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a personal fantasy of mine about what would happen to me should an apocalyptic situation and breakdown of society happen. Who we're with when that would happen could determine a lot.

All characters are over the age eighteen.

If you enjoy, please let me know. I'd love to hear any comments.

Lara.

It was six pm on Friday. She was stuck at her parent's place, babysitting her little brother Billy. Billy was a Senior in high school, and at 18 years old, didn't really need a babysitter in the traditional sense. But her parents knew he did not possess the maturity to be on his own for a long weekend so she agreed to stay at their place while they were away and make sure he didn't get into any trouble. At 28, she was much older than her brother, and didn't mind spending the weekend. She had nothing better to do.

She heard Billy shout something through the door about a friend coming around for a sleep over and she'd shouted okay back over the noisy hiss of the shower spray. She just hoped it wasn't his mate Derrick.

It was warm in the house and sitting on her parent's bed pulling on her usual skimpy cool lavender panties, easing the garment over her smooth, narrow hips and stretching out any creases, and then hooking on the matching bra back-to-front, before swinging it around to the front and adjusting the cups and shoulder straps. And then brushing her long strawberry blonde hair out straight. She had a soft satin short length robe as well but after the heat of the shower and the heat in the house she was loathe to put it on. Billy was down stairs watching some cartoon on the lap top so he wasn't about to disturb her.

She glanced over at the bay window and saw the guy from across the street was in the same room standing half in the shadows looking across at her. He was something like sixty years old and totally gross. But the few times she'd spotted him since she'd been back to her old bedroom at her parents house, she could tell he was spying just like he had always done through her college years. She could tease him like she used to do, let him see her in her bra and panties before closing the blinds. But she wasn't in the mood and he seemed... more creepy than ever.

Something caught her eye on her phone, and happy to shift away from her creepy gawking nieghbor, she flicked over to Apple's local news feeds. There were odd stories about random violent acts throughout Connecticut. The police were out in force and were apparently struggling. She paused and cocked her ear to the muted background rumble of the sounds of the world outside but there was nothing, maybe a reverberating oscillation of a police siren but it was far off. There was nothing going on here.

Feeling a sudden chill. Lara tugged on her robe belted it loosely around her slender waist and decided she needed coffee.

Derrick

Derrick didn't live far away so making his way around to Billy's was easy enough. Even with the scary stuff being reported on the news. Not that he watched, or was interested in the news, but his mom and dad had been chatting about it while he'd been packing his pyjamas and toothbrush. Billy Catallina was actually a bit of an annoying little shit, shy and scrawny for his eighteen years. Pretty much an older Milhouse to Derrick's Bart Simpson. But his older sister Lara, who always came around to babysit for her little brother when their parents went out, was a fucking blonde-bombshell knock out and made listening to the wimpy piss-ant bearable. Derrick had been jerking off to Lara Catallina for as long as he'd been getting hard on's. She was practically his exclusive fantasy-jerk-off-fodder.

There was Becky, who lived halfway between Derrick and Billy, she was a twenty-two year old girl who moved into Billy's neighborhood a few years ago with her parents. Though four years older than Derrick and Billy, she was very friendly with Billy and they had a friendship. She had grown attached to Billy's kindness, seemingly feeling at ease with the shy, gentle boy. With others, though, including Lara, she had always seemed quite aloof. Billy had the hots for her and she was pretty cute even with her mousey brown hair and glasses, but she was Billy's in Derrick's eyes. Even when he had seen her only yesterday getting out of the car with her mother wearing low-cut camouflage hipster jeans and a short sleeved cropped tee that was tight to her tits and left her midriff bare. Poor Billy had been walking around with a hard on for an hour after seeing her dressed like that. Derrick had tried chatting her up a few times but she was always stand offish. Billy could have her, she could educate him on fucking. Billy's sister was for Derrick. That's all there was to it.

On stepping into the Catallina house, Derrick was excited to hear the shower running upstairs and the fact that Billy was downstairs watching Sword Art Online episodes on his lap top, meant that it must be Lara in the shower. Naked, her soapy hands all over her naked body. Derrick dumped his bag at Billy's feet, gave him a half-hearted nod in greeting and then raced up the stairs, bounding up two at a time as if he lived there himself and had the run of the place.

The shower being used was the en-suite, off Billy's mom and dad's room. He risked sneaking the door open and peaking inside. Of course, it was full of steam and the glass shower cubicle was steamed up and pock marked with droplets from the wide shower spray but there she was in what amounted to a pink silhouette. Very little to see, and nothing detailed at all, the stuff you'd get in a PG rated movie rather than the in your face detail he wanted. He watched for a couple of minutes, using his imagination as he saw the pink silhouette bend over at the waist to run a sponge or something up and down her claves and feet.

Always the quick thinker, he considered his options and then backed into the master bedroom and then moved over to the walk-in wardrobe, the kind with the classic slatted double doors. He sneaked inside and settled down on top of some folded winter blankets.

Lara didn't fail him. She slid into the room like some kind of graceful sprite wrapped in only a plain white towel that made her pink flesh seem to glow with a healthy sexual vigor, then without even closing the drapes she cast aside the towel and moved around as if she had all the privacy and time in the world, showing off her perky, handful tits and tight, wonderfully rounded ass, her shaved pussy and the rest of her lithe, athletic curvy figure, as she went about drying her hair with a hair dryer while sitting on the side of the big double bed.

Derrick's dick was at full stretch and aching to be jerked off but something stopped him, maybe the fear of making too much noise and alerting her. If she caught him now she'd be on her guard for the rest of the night and would be more certain to cover up. She seemed quite naïve about his desire to fuck her and often wore skimpy, tight clothes or a bikini with just a thin t-shirt and short shorts over it.

He thought about getting a nude pic of her then and there but it could cause the same problem, she might hear it and catch him or the photos wouldn't come out in the dark. He'd get something good of her at some point. He already had a few blurry bikini shots of her from the previous summer when she hadn't noticed he'd been pointing his phone in her direction when she'd been sunbathing.

But having nudes of her, like she was right now, as jerk-off fodder, that would be fantastic. He'd figure out a way somehow. Maybe he could sneak into her room in the early hours and borrow her own phone from her bedside table? She must have some dirty stuff on her phone. Nude selfies, maybe even vids of her fucking ex-boyfriends! That would be fantastic to find vids with her getting men's dicks shoved up her. He wondered if she'd ever dated any black guys, they all had colossal cocks didn't they?

She slowly pulled on some cute pale purple underwear, dragging him back from his fantasy, she was looking out of the bay window for a while then she checked her phone, pulled on a clingy robe that stopped halfway down her tanned thighs and then left the room. He heard her head down the hall to what had been her own bedroom, so he slipped out of his hiding place, cock rock hard in his jeans and headed backdown the stairs to see what Billy was up to.

Billy and Derrick and Lara.

Billy and Derrick spent most of the evening scouring through the internet looking at girls from their school on social media feeds, YouTube videos, casting music video choices back and forth and at times looking up old and unknown children's television programs. Partly nostalgia and partly looking for what Derrick referred to as talent. They discovered the likes of Heather Locklear, Catherine Bach, Alyssa Milano, Lisa Bonet, but they quickly grew bored and started looking further afield.

Meanwhile, Lara had seen some more notifications from the local news feeds. More violence, and brutality, more of the police struggling to keep up. There were reports of fires downtown. But there were still no signs of it anywhere near them.

She hoped their parents, away on a business trip out of state, were okay and keeping themselves safe. She had tried calling them, secretly to not allow her worrying mood to infect Billy but she could not establish a connection.

Also, the electric kept cutting out, lights flickering and going out for seconds, even minutes at a time, the TV going on the blink before coming back on. And in those moments of silence and the increasing darkness of late evening, the sounds of the outside started creeping in. There were more sirens, the high-pitched warbles overlapping each other, oscillating weirdly from all over the place directionless. Aimless, somehow. Audible evidence of their supposed struggles. There were dogs barking lots of them each bringing up the call of the others, the occasional sounds like gun fire. Even at times she heard screams. She wondered if people were rioting. Maybe the Latino contingent's in their ghetto's maybe?

Partly to check on them, partly to reassure herself, she got up and went over to the dining room area where the boys were still on their lap top, obsessing over internet stuff.

They were having the same power cut and internet interference but it wasn't as noticeable. The laptop's battery maintained the power and the web page had fully loaded so they only had problems clicking on links to videos.

Whenever Lara went over, she could tell Billy was embarrassed, especially when she caught them looking at UK children's tv shows and making downright inappropriate comments regarding young blonde women on screen, someone called Michaela Strachan in one show and then two identical twins named simply Melanie and Martina in some children's game show called Fun House.

Billy might have been embarrassed but whenever Lara came over Derrick, as usual was just sitting their ogling her. If he was a nicer boy she might have been flattered, maybe have enjoyed a little innocent flirting. But Derrick was an asshole. He was creepy and ignorant, and rude. Only Billy's age and about the same height but he was overweight and had an angry sense to him, a kind of ever present aggression. Like having been invited into their house it was now his as was everything in it. He raided the fridge at will. Handled the ornaments without permission, even took a big gulp from Lara's wine bottle without asking. Worse than any of it though was the overt way he ogled her, undressed her with his eyes, perved on her. There was that fiery gleam behind his eyes whenever she caught him looking at her. It was almost as if he was looking at her with that same feeling of entitlement. But he was only a kid, even if eighteen. He wasn't even on the same page as her. It was the equivalent of a hobo having aspirations to marry a supermodel. It was laughable. But something inside her didn't dare laugh at him.

There was a bang outside, the closest and loudest yet. Maybe a fender bender at the junction at the end of the street. All three of them ran to the living room bay window to see if they could see anything but the street was without power. A couple of people were standing on their front lawns looking up and down. A couple of the closer neighbors chatting to each other. And then Lara noticed a red haze on the horizon the acrid smell of smoke in the air, being sucked in through the air conditioning.

For the first time, Lara wished there were guns in the house. Just as a confidence builder. Just to steady her.

She decided they would be best off just going to bed. She felt Derrick's eyes on her all the time and wished she had worn a longer robe. She locked the front and back doors while the boys brushed their teeth and then she saw them to their beds. Billy in his own and Derrick on a small inflatable mattress on the floor beside Billy.

Lara's own bedroom, when she had lived in the house with her parents and brother, had been changed into a little home office so she had to sleep in her parent's bed, but that was fine, it wasn't the first time she had slept over when babysitting her little brother.

Derrick.

Derrick never slept well in other people's houses. He was a light sleeper and always took an age to drift off so it was nothing for him to lay there for a couple of hours until he was assured Lara was asleep. Billy was snoring softly.

They had stayed up a while whispering to each other about girls and fucking. Billy was always too embarrassed and didn't like to use the course language required when talking about girls and fucking but as much as he was embarrassed, he was also excited by it and with enough coaxing and a little interpretation of Billy's much clearer language, Derrick got the little looser to elaborate on some fantasies on when he'd like to do to Becky down the street. And the little shit was actually quite elaborate and imaginative. Talking about taking her out, getting her drunk and horny on the back seat of his sister's 4x4... Stripping her out of the hipsters and cropped top... Holding her head by her pony tail while he got her to suck him off.... Dumping his load all over the lenses of her glasses... For a consenting vanilla-fantasy it was actually quite horny. It helped with Derrick being able to picture the older slut himself in those positions. It gave him a raging boner and he jerked off right then and there. Which gave Billy the confidence to do the same even if it was under the covers and out of sight in the dark.

Derrick had jerked off, at first using Billy's whispered fantasy as spunk-bait but then switching over to one of his memory fantasies about Billy's sister, who was asleep in the next room. Of course, as he often did he had swiped some of her underwear out of her overnight bag when she was locking up down stairs and had sprayed his load all over and into the skimpy hot-pink panties, using them to clean himself up afterwards. After that he had laid back temporarily contented and listened to the continuing night sounds. The sirens had failed by this hour. There was a low, rumbling, continuous hum that reminded him of a fire. The occasional smashing of glass. Sounds that could have been screams or shouts, but it was all safely a long way away...

By the time a couple of hours had passed and he was ready for his mission, Derrick got up, pulled on his pajamas (he liked to sleep naked, just in case Lara came in to check on them) and then slipped out of Billy's room. Lara's door was open so she could hear if Billy called out for her in the night and that made things so much easier.

He slipped into the room and crept straight over to the night stand where her phone lay still and silent. He quietly picked it up and crept over to the en-suite then flicked the phone open, he'd spied on Lara enough to know what her activation code was and was inside her phone in a second. There was an unopened message on Whatsapp that he opened before even realising his mistake. The new message was strange saying simply -- "Everything's gone to shit. I'm coming for you" - from someone called Griffiths. But it was the message above that interested Derrick more. Lara stating, she would come on a date with tomorrow. And above that a photo of a huge erect cock. The idea that this time tomorrow she would have been impaled on the end of that dick, would have made the spunk come out of it made him instantly hard and immediately he started for her media folders, sliding through photos and a few videos she had stored on her phone.

The bang was loud. So was the scream. It seemed like it was right outside. There was some kind of snarling, animalistic but not like a dog. More like someone pretending to be a dog. And the scream was silenced.

Derrick froze. He sensed rather than heard Lara get up and slip out of bed. So, he slipped out of the en-suite, replaced her phone and then followed her to the landing coming around to the back of her as quietly as he could to make it look like he had come up from downstairs.

"Billy? You okay?" She asked. His affirmative was thick and sleepy. "Where's Derrick?"

She was in nothing but her bra and panties but had grabbed her robe and carried it with her. opening Billy's door into darkness she hadn't bothered slipping on her robe and Derrick, behind her had a fantastic view of Lara in next to nothing and her panties were halfway into her ass cleavage so it was practically a thong.

"Here." He grunted from behind her, eyes never getting as high as hers when she abruptly spun to face him.

"I heard something and went downstairs to check. Couldn't see anything." He added with a nonchalant shrug.

Lara hurried to pull her robe on, crossing the front tight across her breasts and smooth flat stomach, knotting the belt firmly, as though drawing drapes to stop outsiders from looking in.

There was another loud, prolonged scream that sounded like it was right outside the house and it had Derrick and Lara both running to the master bedroom's bay window. Billy, still sleepy but recognizing their worry, pulled himself awkwardly out of bed and trudged along behind.

By the time he got to the window and focussed his eyes to see what was going on, Lara and Derrick were both running down the stairs. Derrick, barking stuff at Lara in that rough commanding way of his, and probably Billy too, though what the words were and what they meant were lost on his sleep addled mind.

He saw three things that woke him up like a bucket of ice water. The first was a number of bodies on the ground, on the sidewalk, in the street. The second was a person ambling over to one of the bodies in the street, sitting down beside it and biting into the flesh of a forearm. Like a lion chewing on the flesh of a downed gazelle.

The third thing was the worst of all. He saw Becky Roberts, the hot nieghbor from down the street, sprinting full pelt along the side walk past their house, she was screaming and her cropped top was torn across her chest a pale orb of her pert young breast, creamy white in the moonlight, was exposed and bouncing freely as she ran in her obvious desperation. Billy, aghast and frozen to the spot, noticed someone seemed to be chasing her and gaining on her, reaching for her mousey brown hair that was trailing behind her. But then, at the other end of the street, a van pulled up and two men got out. One of them carrying a shotgun.

Becky surprisingly tried to swing around the other side of the van away from the men, but the unarmed one darted across and snatched her into his arms, hauling her kicking and screaming and struggling right off her feet. The man with the shotgun lifted it and unloaded both barrels at point blank range the man who had been chasing Becky was brutally torn in half across the midriff, both parts splatting down onto the asphalt. Becky was still screaming and struggling as the two men headed back to their van. The one carrying her was ripping at her already torn top, freeing her other young breast and slapping his mouth onto the pale marble orb even as he backed into the van's rear compartment. The man with the shot gun, seemingly laughing reached awkwardly inside the range of her flailing limbs, batting swiped that came too close to his face and then planted a hearty slap onto her perky rounded butt before grasping one denim cinched buttocks and squeezing on it.