Mr. Connor Likes "Black Coffee"

Story Info
"Dan Connor" has a thing for "dark coffee" every now and then.
1.8k words
4.5
2.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers

Lisa experiences a bunch of "firsts" as she shares "Dan Connor" with her best friend

I'm forever a fan of Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles, and I mean, not just any Roscoe's, but the one off Gower Street near Hollywood Boulevard, since this one time in 1999.

I'd just finished my shift at the hospital I worked at the time, as I was a lead registered nurse pulling a 18 hour straight shift, since two of my girls decided to call in as they wanted to attend a Keith Sweat concert that night. I got off work at 6 a.m. the next morning somehow super hungry, and wasn't in the mood to cook. I had the taste for some fried chicken, collard greens and a waffle, so when my shift ended I drove from Anaheim to that particular location since I lived a few blocks away. I came in, and Tasha was finishing up her shift.

"My girl. You here on a Saturday morning? And with bags bigger than anything Louis Vuitton could create," Tasha said.

"Girl, I ain't in the mood, just feed me," I told her.

Tasha to this day is still one of longest tenured, true friends, to a point where we could say whatever to each other and be thick as thieves. We both been through a lot, and still rose to whatever occasion as our bond was unreal.

"I know you tired, girl. C'mere," she said as hugged me then took my order once i sat down, then headed to the kitchen.

I looked around and noticed there were no other patrons except for this beefy, behemoth of a white man, wearing glasses and reading a newspaper. Tasha would bring me a complimentary cup of coffee, then the man looked up.

"Excuse me. Hey, I think I'm finally ready to order now," he said, in a half sarcastic, joking manner.

"Yes sir, Mr. Connor, coming right up," she said.

She walked over and he tapped her bottom with the rolled up paper.

"What was that for," she asked, giggling, and with him grabbing at her waist.

"Crazy girl, don't you call me that. Lemme get a couple wings, a breast and a waffle," he said to her. "Take good care of me, and I'll take good care of you, too."

"Well, you're my favorite customer," she said to him as she wrote down the ticket. "That's too easy."

"And you're my favorite waitress," he answered back, looking at her as if she was on the menu, and pulling her closer to him.

He smacked her ass as she walked away and I was in shock, as I'd never known my girl to have what's called "Jungle Fever."

This man, who could've been in his mid to late 50s, was a handsome, strong, masculine man, the type that she, and me, were attracted to. She walked past me and I grabbed her arm.

"So we letting random, white men smack that butt huh," I said, doing the same.

"Let me drop this ticket and I'll explain," she told me, and she walked away to the kitchen.

Oddly, no one else would enter the restaurant for a while, as it was just me and him. This portly gentleman was now looking at me, his eyes small from his big, wholesome cheeky smile as he sized me up. All of a sudden he was looking quite fine, but I still posed questions of Tasha dealing with this man in my head: Other than the obvious, what did she see in him? Did he have big pockets? Did he eat pussy? Did he have the fattest cock to wreck her walls?

I needed to know the attraction since now he piqued my interest, especially since it been months since I had any dick.

"Girl, here you go. The cooks back there bored, so they hooked up your grits," she said as placed the platters on the table.

"Fuck all that. Sit down and let's talk," I told her as I wasn't worried about no food.

She started to explain then he walked over.

"Hey pretty lady, I'm gonna step outside and take a business call. I don't wanna shake the room with what I'm about to say to this agent. Be right back," he said as he rubbed us with his big, strong hands.

He winked at me before walking away, then Tasha dropped a bomb on me.

"That's Dan Connor, from the show, Roseanne," she said.

"Girl, get the fuck out....the show with Becky, Darlene and D.J.? The show with Jackie," I said.

She laughed before responding.

"Yes bitch. He been coming in here for a few weeks, around this time, and let's just say he takes good care of me."

She wasn't alluding to just tips, as he was married, but his wife wasn't paying attention to him due to his hulkiness.

"He buys this woman whatever she wants, raised their kids, but she won't give him no play and bitch, you know I loves me a thick man. He made the first move.......," she said. "Lemme tell you, he keeps this cat of mine purring."

My eyes were big as I couldn't believe she was saying all this, but then he came back inside, walked to us, and reached over to give her a kiss while I got a whiff of his cologne.

"Hey, after I eat, can you get away for a bit," he asked, while rubbing her shoulder.

"I can, my relief just showed, so I can cut out early," Tasha told him.

"Good, because I'm in the mood for some dessert, ya know," he said in a smooth, strong tone. "Oh, and how rude of me, what's your name, love?"

"I'm Lisa, nice to meet you," I told him as he turned to me and we locked hands.

"You have a beautiful smile, and I love that lipstick," he told me, as Tasha got up to head into the kitchen. "I see you in scrubs....what do you do?"

"I'm a nurse," I told him as he wouldn't let my hand go, and yet I loved it. Dan was naturally strong, his handshake not too firm yet firm enough to make my panties drenched.

"Where's the boyfriend, or shall I better say, husband," he asked.

He kissed my hand once I let him know I was fully single.

"That's a damn shame. I'd scoop you in a heartbeat," he said to me, charming me with the combination of his eyes and words.

I could feel my pussy turning soggy as this man's touch made me super warm.

"I better get up before I say, or do something dangerous. Be nice if you and Tasha sometimes came over to my place together, or we go out for drinks, ya know," he suggested.

"I'd like that," I told him.

"Good. I'll hold you to it," he said to me before he got up and headed back to his table as Tasha brought his food.

I had to have him. I'd never been with a white man, and yet Dan taught me I could be turned on by anyone, regardless of color. His suave, masculine persona had me drawn in, as I could understand why Tasha wanted him. I watched him eat, and Tasha would head back into the kitchen as all of a sudden I was no longer hungry. I sipped my coffee, turning my head to look outside when in the corner of my eye, I'd see Dan coming towards me to sit beside me, with plates in hand.

"Helluva balancing act there," I told him.

"I can do many things," he said. "You should come hang with us when she gets off. Both of you come to my place, have some drinks and relax. You look like you could benefit from a good time."

"I need to shower, Dan," I told him. "Then maybe I'll consider. "

"What you saying, I don't have a shower at my place? Well damn, guess I'm just a caveman that washes himself in a creek," he said, as I recalled his scripted humor on the show, but would learn it was him naturally.

I laughed my ass off, and at the same time loved his persistence.

"Shower there," he said to me as he looked me in my eyes, and I'd feel his feet rubbing mine. "Come over? Pretty please?"

An hour later, Dan had us on his California king sized bed naked, side by side with our legs up and nearly past our ears as he took turns playing with our beloved vaginas.

"I ain't never had a black pussy buffet," he said to us, right as I felt his fingers stretching my lips, while he fingered Tasha's slit. "Ain't nothing sweeter than two, black muffs."

Every time I felt his tongue on my clit, I'd squirm, as he knew exactly where, and how to plant it. He'd always start lapping at my walls, then slither it upward before squeezing my tip with his lips, and causing me to cum slightly. He'd for sure do the same to Tasha as she was a screamer, making the most noise when releasing her nut in his face each time he hit her spot.

"Couple of juicy ones. Can't get enough," he said, as he giggled while rubbing us simultaneously.

He then went back to eating us, making motorboat sounds and vibrations and giving us orgasms repeatedly.

"I'll bet your man doesn't eat you like this," he said to Tasha at one point, as she turned her face to me, and we started kissing, and creating my first bisexual experience.

"I want you to be my man," I told Dan, and he took his finger and wiggled it feverishly inside of me until I'd squirt and bust like a geyser.

"I'll bet you two bitches ain't never been turned out like this. The big, white man from television, doing you both at the same time. Imagine what happens when I fuck you, " he said.

"Fuck me, Dan," I whimpered, as my pussy couldn't stop twitching.

"No, fuck me first, " Tasha begged.

He had us both twitching, wanting to not only get penetrated, but seeded by him. He'd eat and finger us some more until we both needed a break, showing his stamina in giving pleasure.

"I'm gonna plant this cock in both before you leave," he said to us as we laid in the bed, talking and sipping drinks he made when we both tapped out.

"I'll have a nice load of cum to fill both of you up. It's not every day I get two sweet asses like yours to play with. Daddy is grateful," he said.

He then got up, headed to the bathroom, while me and my best friend French kissed with our tits pressed against other, so hot and bothered as we resorted to this for the first time.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
129 Followers