All Comments on 'Jared Ch. 02'

by andrew1990

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Empty

'His life had been stolen from him.' A compelling story which needs an editor and a beta. There is only one other story chapter on Literotica that is tagged suicide under gay male.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I hope the story doesn't end there. It is an emotional story and I think it is an angle I haven't seen in this category. I wasn't able to read the first chapter, as it is coming up that the site can't put the page together or some message like that. Not sure what the problem is. I hope to see the rest and another installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fucking dark, but the reality of the situation is even if his sex/virginity had been taken from him willingly and lovingly, nothing wouldt have changed the fact he was predetermined to excessive self-destructing behaviorand suicidal ideology Blaming 'his parents' or some rapist or whatever. People survive WAR and GENOCIDE and RAPE all the time. This kid is obviously gay as per the first chapter references. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like the end. Somehow it surprises me. I hope this is not what really happened to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous