Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

He pushed another finger in me. I remembered how big his fingers were and he made me gasp again.

"Incredible Jasmin. Your cunt is so tight. So wet as well." Ed was roughly pushing his hand against my pussy then. I didn't know what to do.

I knew I should hate what he was doing. But it was exciting. Ed's fingers in me were becoming forceful. Then I felt another one pushing in.

I couldn't stop my hips pushing down. Ed's thumb came off my pleasure centre and he was pushing his fingers in me much harder. I think I might have squealed, but I was in pleasure more than any pain.

I was cumming then, pushing against his hand. What I was doing was so dirty. I knew later I would be crying about betraying Damien like this. But as I felt Ed shove his fingers harder in me all I could do was grind myself against him. My hips shuddered and I was crying out.

He kept shoving his hand against me as I writhed on his seat. "Cor, Jasmin. You're such a wet mess now. Bit of a gusher you are."

I'm really sensitive when I orgasm and Ed just kept right on going shoving his fingers in me. It was too much. I tried to push his hand away but I couldn't budge him.

"Ahh, ahh, stoppp!" But Ed just ignored me. Then I felt another wave of pleasure, even more intense. It was all getting too much though.

The next thing I knew, the light was off, I was lying there without Ed touching me and my left foot was back on the floor. The car was going slower and then we were turning onto a driveway. We were at Ed's house. I remembered it from the other week.

Ed had some control like a video remote and we waited while the garage door went up. The windows behind the balcony over the garage were dark. Hopefully that meant Rick was not at home. The last thing I wanted was to see him again.

"Jasmin, be a dear and go and check the letterbox for me. I haven't been home today yet."

How strange I remember thinking. It was a such a mundane thing he was asking me to do, as if I was living there with him. That was something I was never going to do. But I started pulling my jeans on to go and do it. Maybe I was just numb, I don't know. Maybe Ed could have asked me to do anything right then and I would have.

He grabbed my arm and said, "No, Jasmin. You are not going to need anything covering you cunt while you are with me. Leave the jeans off."

"What?"

"And no panties either. Nothing at all," he demanded.

I argued with him about it. In the end Ed just yanked my jeans off my ankles and tossed them into the rear seat. My panties were still in the pocket.

"Now go!" he raised his voice at me. Angry, I shoved the door of his car open. It hit against the brick wall. Ed swore at me. I jumped out of the car and ran to the back of it before he could grab me.

"Sorry, sorry," I was saying. "I didn't mean it." The back of the car said that it was a Ltd Ford. I'd never heard of a Limited Ford before. It was probably expensive.

"That's going to cost you, Jasmin."

I apologised again. I'm thinking now though that I should have done much more to his car for what I have been through the last three days.

"Just go and check the mail, for fuck's sake, girl." Ed was out of the car then and had the boot open getting a couple of duffel bags out.

So with just my pullover on I headed out of the garage into the night. There was a tree, maybe a bottle brush, next to the driveway so I waited by it for a while. I couldn't see anyone on the street. After a car went past I didn't see any other traffic either.

I looked back into the garage. Ed was watching me. "Great legs, Jasmin. Go on," he said. "I'll wait right here."

"Yeah, good onya," I replied. But I started down the drive. I thought it would be better to run and get it over with as quickly as possible. The letterbox was off to one side of the front of the property, infront of a landscaped garden. There was a path along the garden from the letterbox to the front door. Only a few meters from the letterbox was a telepgraph pole. Just my luck, I thought, to have a light right above me.

I was pulling mightily on the pullover as I ran down the driveway. Most pullovers I had were nice and long. I had worn this shorter one because Damien likes looking at my bum and legs when I am in jeans. Actually he likes looking at me in anything I suppose.

I had a quick look along the street. Nobody was walking along. Then I darted across the garden to the letterbox.

I couldn't lift the top off it to see inside. I didn't know why it wouldn't budge then. Stupidly I bent over to look through the slot. It was dark inside of course and I couldn't see anything.

From across the road I heard a screen door close. "Hey, hey!" someone called. I guess they were getting a good look at my bum as I bent over that stupid letterbox. I didn't even turn to look. I ran back around the front and up the drive to the garage.


Ed caught me just inside and I let him hug me. I think I was shaking. Then I realised how I was letting him comfort me. One of Ed's hands had also gone down onto my bum. His fingers were just pushing between my legs when I pushed back from him. Without any more thought I slapped him. I don't know who was more shocked, Ed or me.

Ed looked at me for a moment and then his hand slapped me back. I nearly fell over but before I could do anything else, Ed picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

I must have been calling out because Ed smacked me hard on the arse and said, "That's enough of that. Stop it right now. Anyone hearing you squealing like that might call the police."

I was going to say, "Good," but then I remembered the photos he had. I shut up. I felt tears falling and through them and my long hair I couldn't see anything. Ed started out of the garage with me over his shoulder. He must have pressed some button because the garage door came down behind us.

I think I panicked more then. My pullover had fallen down, up I suppose, around my waist. Anyone outside now would see my nakedness clearly. I was waving my arms around trying to hit Ed and kicking with my legs. But none of it had any effect on him.

"Pipe down," he said. "I forgot you need a key for the letterbox." Then he was walking down the driveway.

I kept kicking. Ed stopped, maybe halfway down the drive and shoved his free hand against me. After a moment he had a finger in me and then he pushed really hard.

I think my legs went straight, rigid with the pain I felt as he twisted his hand around, his thumb cruelly digging into my tender flesh. He did it for maybe five seconds. At the end I squealed, I couldn't help it.

"Now," said Ed as he eased up on me a little. "Stop it. We're going to check the mail and then we're going inside."

He resumed walking down the drive then. I saw his bags on the ground behind us. Ed's free hand was still between my legs, one of his fingers still in me. I tried to keep still, knowing he was way too strong for me. And there was no way I wanted him to make good on any threats to show the photos of me around.

So I just hung onto his jacket around his stomach and let him carry me along.

"Whoa. Evening, Ed," said a man's voice.

"Evening, Carl," Ed replied. "Is it fixed already?"

We had stopped at the bottom of the drive. I couldn't believe that Ed was carrying on a conversation with this Carl while he held me over his shoulder in so exposed a way. But that is exactly what happened. Ed and Carl talked about the laserdisc player Ed owned. Carl had been fixing it and, seeing Ed's car come back had come over to see if Ed wanted to pick it up.

Then Ed said he would send me over in the morning to pay for the repair and pick it up. I was still in shock as they started talking about me.

"This the one in the photos you showed me?" asked Carl.

"Yes. What do you think?" Ed's finger was still moving in me.

I think I had my eyes closed in shame, though they couldn't see my face anyway. But it wasn't my face I was worried about. This Carl was no doubt standing right infront of Ed and watching Ed's finger work inside me.

"I think she looks even better in the flesh," he replied. "May I?"

I tensed up. I didn't hear Ed say anything. He must have nodded his head or winked or something though because then I felt another pair of hands on my legs. I should have thought to kick back. Carl would probably have been close enough. But I didn't think of it. I was frozen with fright.

"Silky," said Carl. "Oh," he exclaimed as he felt between my legs. "And very moist."

"Indeed," said Ed. "Feel this. You will love it," said Ed. I felt his finger leave me. Ed's hand stayed on the cheek of my bum though. Then Carl's hands were rubbing all over my bum and between my legs.

"Mmm, lovely," Carl agreed. His fingers slid up and down between my lips. My tenseness was unabated as I hung over Ed's shoulder. Were they really doing this to me on the edge of the street? It was surreal.

Then I felt Carl's finger penetrate me. I was really crying then. But Carl didn't stop. He soon had two fingers in me and was twisting them around. Ed's hand patted me on the bum.

"Here," said Ed, lowering me to the ground. "Let me introduce you two."

What?! Then I just wanted to crawl into a hole somewhere and die. Ed held onto my hand as he set me down. With my other hand I kept a firm grip on my pullover. I wished so much it was one of my longer ones. Ed turned me around so I was facing Carl.

"Jasmin, this is my neighbour across the way, Carl." Ed lifted my arm up so Carl could shake my hand. And I shook his hand, feeling the fingers that had probably just been inside me.

"Hello," I said, stupidly. Carl stood a bit taller than the stocky Ed. He was also balding, maybe in his fifties.

"A pleasure to meet you, Jasmin," said Carl. "You're a beautiful woman. Your cunt is lovely as well."

I didn't say anything else. Was I supposed to thank him for saying that after what he was just doing to me?

Ed evidently thought I should. He took a hold of my arm again and squeezed my forearm quite forcefully. "Jasmin, thank Carl for complimenting you."

"Thanks Carl," I said obediently. "Nice of you to say." I felt like crying again.

Carl looked up from my legs then, just for a moment. His eyes were hard. I never thought I would see such a look of hatred. "That's ok. Only the truth," he said. "I've never felt slopehead cunt before. Your cunt is really juicy." The smile on his face then was quite a cold one.

I never thought I would be glad to have Ed standing with me. But I was then. I still don't know if Carl wants to bash my head in or just fuck me.

Ed twisted his hand on my forearm. "Well what do you say after Carl has said such nice things about you, Jasmin?"

"Thanks Carl," I said.

Definitely that was not enough for Ed. He pinched me on the underside of my forearm. It stung! "Jasmin, Carl said nice things about your cunt. Thank him for that."

"Ouch." I tried to get my arm free but Ed was too strong. I had heard comments about slopeheads for as long as I was going to school. Actually mum even said them at home from when I was young to get me and my brothers used to it, immune to it she said. So it wasn't hard to say what Ed wanted for that reason. It was hard because I felt humiliated. But I did it hoping he would let me go then.

"Thank you Carl for liking my pussy so much."

Still that was not good enough for Ed though. He was hurting my arm now. "You don't have a pussy, Jasmin. You're a slut. You have a cunt, got it?"

That was the first time I really understood the difference. Ed eased up the pressure on my arm then and I was able to twist it free. I didn't try to run though. Where could I run?

Ed asked again, "Got it, Jasmin?"

I nodded and he seemed satisfied. He grinned at least. I was determined not to say anything else though. Now it looked like they were playing a game with me. It was a game to humiliate me and I didn't want to play, that's for sure.

Carl just kept looking at my legs. He could only see to the top of my legs as I kept pulling the hem of my pullover down. I don't think he had really looked at my face at all except to humiliate me. Ed was looking at us. He chuckled eventually seeing that I wasn't talking.

I looked between them both. I felt so far out of my depth. These men were so much older than me. I have no real experience with older men. I only knew my father when I was little and Japanese are very much different to the men in Australia. I knew I was going to cry soon. I felt my lip trembling and was trying really hard not to let them see. Well Carl wouldn't have seen, he was just looking at my legs, hoping no doubt I would let my pullover go so he could see my pussy.

Ed gave me the key to the letterbox and told me to get his mail. Without even looking for anyone else around I walked past them to the letterbox. I found a lock on the other side of the lid. There had never been a chance for me to get it open. Ed had just set me up for Carl to watch me. And I had just let him do it to me. Some of my tears fell on the letterbox while I was fumbling around with the lock. Fortunately for me there was still no one else walking along the street.

When I had the mail in my hand I didn't go back to Ed and Carl at the driveway. A car had turned into the street. I ran up the path and went straight to the front door. Ed saw me. He finished talking to Carl and Carl walked back across the street. Ed came up the path and unlocked the front door. Before he would let me in he made me go and get his bags. I ran inside after that. I hope no one else saw me.

After Ed closed the door I realised my jeans were still in his car. What would I wear after?

When I was headed for the lounge room, Ed indicated I should go up the stairs. Immediately before the stairs there was a closed door in the wall.

"You bastard," I called Ed. "We could have come through from the garage that way."

He just laughed at me and then followed me upstairs. "Keep going to the top," he said at the rear level of the split level house.

At the top Ed pointed down the hall to the end. "You do have sensational legs, Jasmin. Carl agreed about that. And a gorgeous arse besides."

We walked past the doorway to Rick's bedroom. It was dark. Rick was definitely not home then. I stopped though to look in, wondering where the camera had been. I could only think that it must be in the ceiling, a secret camera. There was no way someone could have been on the balcony taking those photos. The angle was just too high for the top of the windows.

Ed pushed me along the hall. I was also wondering then how did Ed get the photos from a hidden camera in Rick's room. But I didn't put two and two together until later. I guess I was getting frightened as we came to Ed's bedroom. There was no way I wanted him to have me in his bed.

For a long while I have had the idea that the first man I was in bed with I would marry. No way did I want that to be Ed. He was older than my father. The closer I walked to Ed's bedroom the more worried I was getting. I suppose this conviction of mine to marry the first man I'm in bed with is pretty juvenile but it's how I feel.

Then we were inside. Ed closed the door behind us. His room was huge, bigger than his son's. Ed also had a balcony, a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite. Ed dropped his bags and pushed me to the bed.

I put my arms back and stopped myself from falling over the blanket roll at the base of the bed. He didn't have me on the bed yet. I'm sure it was a king size bed. When I nearly fell back onto it I looked into the recessed ceiling above the bed. There was a big mirror there. Oh boy.

Ed told me to wait there and went into the ensuite. I heard water running then. A bath? While he was there I looked around.

The dresser had some photos of Ed at dinner somewhere with a blonde woman. She looked maybe in her mid thirties, so about fifteen years younger than Ed. The two of them were smiling and looked happy. Ed looked no different than he is now so the photos were recent. Was she his girlfriend? Could I use that against him?

I dropped to my knees on the soft carpet and started looking through the drawers. Maybe I could find her address or phone number somewhere. Ed had a lot of personal stuff in his drawers. There was also personal stuff that a woman would have. So she was no stranger to Ed's bedroom. I felt sure I would find something. I started looking at all the little bits of paper in there. I found an address book in the bottom drawer. I shut the drawer as I looked through it. I hadn't found anything, not one name or number when Ed came back in the room. I didn't hear him come up behind me.

He didn't pick me up or shove me aside. All Ed did was take the little book with one hand and flick it aside somewhere while his other hand went straight between my legs.

"That's a new one, Jasmin," said Ed. "Nothing to find in there. Now about our deal."

I shut my eyes and lay down on the carpet in front of the dresser. Maybe I wouldn't have to get on the bed after all. I spread my legs. "I let you fuck me tonight and you give me the photos back. Right?"

"Something like that, lass. Open your eyes, Jasmin."

I did as he told me. Ed was standing between my legs. He was naked. He is a big man, probably three times my weight. Some of that weight was in his dick, or cock Ed would say. It hung half way down his thigh. I couldn't look anywhere else.

"I will give you all the photos before the night is over, Jasmin. But I have every confidence you will not go home until tomorrow afternoon."

Ed dropped to his knees then while I wondered what he meant. I don't know why but even as he pushed my knees further apart I was helping him. Ed's mouth dropped straight onto my pussy.

His tongue licked me from top to bottom, one long slow lick. I hate admitting that it was nice. Then he was nibbling on my lips, leaving my centre alone for a little while. I kept waiting for him to return to licking me. But he didn't. Ed started little nibbles on my other lip. The frustration was really getting to me. "Please..."

I couldn't believe I was begging for it. Ed just kept going on my lips. Then I felt his finger push back in me. I felt so ashamed pushing my hips against him. If I could have opened my legs any further then I would have, despite my shame.

"Please, Ed. Eat me..." I think I was crying then. I thought of how I must not be doing this, that I was betraying Damien. I felt another finger push inside me. Then Ed's face lifted a bit and his tongue was on my centre. I was lost.

Ed's tongue lashed me and I knew my juices were running. I felt him lick me round and round and side to side, then little jabs against me. I wanted to say how great it felt but I couldn't think straight. I know the sound of my ragged breathing and my moans were filling his room.

My body was out of control. I was writhing around as his tongue lathered me and Ed pushed a third finger in me. His other hand held my hips still, otherwise I think I would have lost his mouth on me.

I had no more tears in me. Ed was in control of my body now and I'm so ashamed that I was showing him I had plenty of other liquid. I just lay there and let him do what he wanted. I actually moaned in loss when Ed pulled his fingers out of me.

"Crickey, your cunt is glorious," Ed said, immediately spearing his tongue into me to replace his fingers. His fingers then started rubbing around my lips, past his face to my clit. Heaven.

I was convulsing on the floor. Ed kept going and the waves of pleasure just kept rolling through me. He must have been tonguing me for a half hour, maybe longer. He didn't seem to tire of it. I couldn't handle the pleasure anymore and I wanted more. I needed to be filled.

I felt so slutty when I sat up to push Ed's head away. "Oh, enough," I moaned. "Too much. Fuck me Ed. Fuck me now."

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers