Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed pulled out of me though. I was amazed. He quickly pulled on my hips and slid my sweaty body down under his own. This brought his cock to my lips. I had never tasted myself before but opened my lips willingly. My juices were all over his cock.

As Ed brought himself to my mouth he started to shoot his sperm. The shot went across my cheek and nose. Then his head was in my mouth. I took him in, stretching my jaw to do it. I tried to hold Ed back with my hand against his stomach so I could taste him as he came. But Ed just leaned down on me and I'm not strong enough to hold him up.

His cock went into my throat. I choked on his cock and cum but Ed stayed there. In a panic I was slapping my hands as hard against him as I could. When Ed pulled out of me I choked up some of his cum.

He was smoothing my hair back while I choked. I think that's the only time Ed has shown me any tenderness. I should hate him but I can't.

Ed was mauling my nipples as my choking came under control. He couldn't seem to get enough of them, just like Damien.

Thinking of Damien then made me feel so bad. How could I love him and be doing this, I wondered. I started to cry. I turned away from Ed so he couldn't see and wept silently. His hand stayed curled around my breast, squeezing it; another rubbed my back, particularly around my hip.

Gradually, Ed's hands stilled. I thought he had had enough of me for the moment. That would be right I suppose. I had freely given Ed all of my body and now that he had fucked me I was not so interesting. I expected he would kick me out of the house soon enough. I just had to make sure that I left with the photos. While I thought about it I just let the tears roll down my cheeks and onto the sheets.

Soon I heard a snore. Ed was asleep. I turned over and looked at him. Yes, he was asleep on his back, his head toward me. Ed looked much older than me and I knew there would never be any kind of relationship between us. When I looked at his cock though I wasn't so sure. Even with him asleep his cock was big.

I turned around fully so I could look closely at his cock. He was still dribbling cum. Could I have a relationship with Ed just based on this cock, I wondered.

There was a noise coming from the ensuite that I heard then. I suppose it had been going the whole time we were having sex but I hadn't really noticed until then. There was a round spa in there, big enough maybe for four people to sit comfortably. Ed had filled it up before and turned it on. I took my bra off and stepped in. It was still nice and warm, lovely.

I think I stayed in the spa for about half an hour. I saw Ed had some bubble bath so I was generous with it. The spa felt so luxurious. I've never been in one before. Ed's snoring accompanied my humming as I just lay there and enjoyed it. I had to get out in the end before I fell asleep. I left the water in and the spa going because I had no idea where to turn it off. The only problem was that I didn't find a hair dryer in the ensuite.

-- Rick --

I didn't want to sleep with Ed when I left the ensuite. I put my top back on and opened the bedroom door to go and find something to eat in the kitchen. I thought maybe I could have a coffee at least. I took a towel with me to keep rubbing at my hair.

I went downstairs to the rear, middle level of the house. As I passed Rick's bedroom I saw that the door was shut. I couldn't remember if it was open or not before and didn't pay it any mind. The kitchen is big, even having a preparation table in the middle.

I switched the light on and started looking through the cupboards for coffee. I found coffee beans and realised I would have to use the machine to grind it and make a drink. I have only had instant coffee before so I was determined to try that little luxury. While I was trying to work out how the coffee machine worked I heard a footstep behind me.

I thought Ed had woken up. Tossing the towel onto the sideboard I said, "Well, tell me how to do this."

"Jasmin," said Rick as his arms went around my middle and under my top. "That is the nicest pullover I have ever seen."

I turned around inside his arms. Rick's hands were on my back then under my pullover. Rick was only wearing pyjama pants. His physique was younger of course and also more muscular than his father's.

"Ah," I didn't know what to say. My hands were between us as he pulled me against him. But I didn't push away. I didn't know what to do.

"Are you here for another thunderbird, Jasmin?" It was obvious from my lack of pants that I had been fucking his dad.

"I…" What could I tell Rick? "I'm here because I left something behind the other week."

"Yes, you did," Rick seemed to agree with me. "You left you morals here."

"I am here, ah," I started. "That is I…" I was so embarrassed. In a way Rick was right. But he didn't seem to know about the photos. At least he hadn't mentioned them yet.

"I know you are here fucking my dad. How does he compare to me? Get on your knees, Jasmin." With his hands under my pullover, Rick pushed down on my shoulders.

I let him push me to my knees on the hard tile floor. As I went down, Rick took my pullover off. From the front of his pyjamas he let his hardening dick free. I did what Rick wanted and took him into my mouth. After his father at least Rick's dick fit in my mouth more easily.

I swirled my tongue around him and he was quickly hard. Rick used his hands to work my head back and forth on his dick. I gulped him into my throat the first time he shoved hard into my mouth. I choked a little but he was much easier than his father's cock. Rick wound my hair around his hands and pulled my mouth hard against his belly.

I knew I was getting wet as he used me. When Rick let me go and I continued willingly moving my mouth along his dick I think he knew he could fuck me. Rick stood me up, turned me around and pushed me over the preparation table. I spread my legs as wide as I could without slipping on the tiles. Then I arched my bum.

"God, you have a fantastic body, Jasmin." I felt Ed's hands on my butt then. He slipped two fingers straight inside me and started finger fucking me while his thumb rubbed my juices over my clit.

I started moving on his fingers when I felt them curl down and rub along the front wall of my cunt. I am so sensitive there, like my nipples. I think if just anyone can rub me inside or rub my nipples then I will let just anyone fuck me. I can't help it and besides the fact that my big nipples embarrass me I keep my bras well padded for that reason also.

"You're not so tight at the moment Jasmin. Maybe Jacqueline told the truth about dad." Rick pushed two more fingers inside me. I shuddered and came.

As I went limp over the prep table, Rick withdrew his hand from me. I felt his dick nuzzling into my cunt. "You don't have a camera here in the kitchen do you, Rick?" What a time to ask, I know. But I didn't think of it before.

"Don't be absurd," said Rick. "Just the video camera in my room. Why? You want me to film us now? Unh," he thrust hard inside me. His dick felt so nice. I knew he was all the way in when his legs pressed down on mine.

"No way! No cameras near me again ever." I felt Rick's body press down on mine then and his hands reached around me to my breasts. Rick pulled me up against him to get his hands around me. Then, as he was squeezing my breasts and pulling my nipples away from my body I was cumming.

"No cameras. Just fuck me." I was like putty in his hands as Rick pounded me continuously. I think his father might have more control but Rick certainly has more immediate energy. Rick just goes at me, in me I suppose, like there is no tomorrow. That really turns me on.

Rick kept fucking me right through my orgasm. I know there was no way I could make him stop. When I'm like that I don't want men to stop. My clit feels more highly sensitive after I cum and if Rick was playing with it then I might have screamed. But otherwise I just let him continue.

"You're not as tight as before, Jasmin," Rick said, unrelenting as he continued thrusting in, withdrawing fully and thrusting back in me over and over. "But at least you're as hot as before."

Strangely, I felt bad that Ed had stretched me out so much that Rick could tell. I hoped then my cunt would tighten up again. Everyone likes me tight. It was amazing how, while being fucked, that I could think of how everyone liked my cunt and not feel very guilty about it. But I knew after Rick finished with me I would feel so much more ashamed, so much guiltier than I did already. I couldn't think straight while I was being fucked though.

"That's it Jasmin," Rick groaned. "Squeeze my cock with those talented cunt muscles of yours."

I moaned then with lust. I hadn't realised I had started to work his dick with my cunt muscles. I must have started doing it when he said I was not so tight any more. I hoped so much that my tightness would come back quickly.

Rick groaned and shuddered behind me. Then I could feel him cumming in me. I worked him with my muscles as well as I could.

Rick collapsed on me and pushed me back down on the prep table. We stayed like that for a while, both of us trying to get our breath back. Rick only got off of me when I complained he was too heavy.

His dick slipped out of me, soft now and I sighed. He felt good in me. Not so much like Ed but good nevertheless. And Rick was not so much older than me. He felt better that way.

"You better get back to my father," said Rick. "He'll wonder what is taking you so long."

"Your father is asleep. Let's go back to your room for a while, ok?" I felt only a little naughty saying that. After all I did not feel like I was cheating on Ed. Ed had coerced me into cheating on Damien. Served Ed right if his son fucked me while he slept. It also seemed obvious that Rick did not know there was a camera in his room and I wanted to find it. Rick was only too happy to take me up to his room. Just like his dad, he watched me walk up the stairs ahead of him. I briefly wondered about retrieving my pullover but then I couldn't be bothered. I was completely naked before Rick and it didn't bother me one bit. I must be a slut.

In his room I first of all made sure his video camera, still on its tripod, was turned off. I covered it with a rug and then stood legs spread in the front of his bed. Looking around I saw Rick walking up behind me. His pyjama pants lay just inside the door. Rick rubbed his hands all around me from behind. The digital clock he had displayed 01:30. I knew what time that was at least. I tried to concentrate on seeing a camera as one of his hands squeezed and pulled on my breasts and his other rubbed up and down my slick labia.

The wall above the door and windows to the balcony had a painted mural of a thunderbird scene. That gave me some idea how many years Rick had had this bedroom. Surely he didn't still watch that show. As far as the camera was concerned, it must have been hidden in the mural somewhere. I didn't see it there though.

But since I knew that Rick didn't know about the camera I thought that would allow me some bargaining leverage over Ed. I'm sure Ed does not want me to tell his son that he spies on him fucking girls.

The thought of being photographed by Ed's hidden camera as I fucked his son turned me on almost as much as Rick's searching fingers did. I turned around and reached for Rick's cock. He was hardening quickly.

"On the bed," I said. I knew the bed was pretty much centred for the camera. I lay back over the railing and spread my legs wide. Rick stood looking at me for a while, rubbing his dick to full hardness again. Then he lay down on top of me. I guided his dick straight into me.

"Go slow," I urged him. "Make it last as long as possible before I go back to your dad, ok?"

"Why?" he asked me. "I can cum many more times than twice in one day." He certainly wasn't going slow now either. It looked like Rick only knew two speeds for fucking me. Rick's speeds for doing that is flat out and jerk to a stop.

When he said that I just bit my lip and held on to him with my legs. I nearly came I think just from the idea of his cumming in me and then fucking me, and cumming and fucking me over and over. Rick surely fucks me quick. He is like a jackhammer.

"Ummnh, ok," I tried to say. "Keep fucking me until dawn if you can. Cum in me as much as you want." Then I was cumming on that idea. I felt so hot.

Rick was a man of his word also I was so pleased to find out. He fucked me and came in me half a dozen times. My mouth was sore, actually my jaw and my cunt was well used by the time he had had enough of me. The digital clock display was 05:10. We had been fucking for maybe five hours, not counting the rests we had had. One thing I had managed though was that I never allowed Rick to take me inside his bed. He had me on the bed a couple of times; we fucked on the carpeted floor where he gave my arse a friction burn; he screwed me in his walk in wardrobe like our first time; then before I went back to his father he had me in his shower. Unfortunately Rick did not have a spa in his ensuite.

When I went back to Ed's room he was still asleep and the spa was still humming away as well. I was exhausted and just lay down on the bed next to Ed and slept. When I woke up later I wished so much that I had asked Rick to drive me back home. But Rick was gone somewhere else by then.

-- Carl --

Ed woke me about 10am I think. I felt something on my face.

"Get up sleepy head," Ed called me.

With my hand I found that Ed had just tossed my pullover and jeans in my face. He asked me why I had left the pullover downstairs in the kitchen. I didn't answer and Ed said that his son had asked him whom it belonged to. I giggled then and coughed quickly to cover. Ed said I was lucky not to have woken his son when I went downstairs. I just shrugged.

On the bed next to me I saw the photos Ed had shown me and several others he had not. They were all of the same day. There was also a plastic sleeve of negatives. "Do you have a secret camera in here, Ed?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Clever slut, Jasmin." It was close enough to an admission I suppose.

I was naked on the bed and Ed stood next to the bed in a gown. The front of his gown was sticking out a bit. I knew that under his gaze I was lubricating. "Promise not to show my mum or my boyfriend, please?" I asked him. It was a struggle of my will not to slide to the edge of the bed and reach for his cock.

"I will make no such promise, my slut," Ed responded.

I know I am doomed. How do I stop mum and Damien finding out? I felt my cunt moistening even more as I considered what I was going to say. "If you fuck me whenever you want will you not show them?"

"Now you're with the program, lass," Ed laughed. "But I imagine you will be begging me to fuck you anyway. Look at you now. You've got your clothes and all you can do is look to where my cock is."

I spread my legs. "Do you want me now?" I asked him.

"Later," answered Ed. "After you come back."

"Huh?"

Ed explained I had to go to Carl's house across the road and pick up his laserdisc player. I remembered then some of what Carl and Ed talked about last night outside while Ed humiliated me.

Of course I said, "No way, I'm not going to do that." Then Ed held out ten $50 notes. He said $200 was for Carl for fixing the player and I could keep $300.

Then he said, "But if you stay with Carl for two or three hours you can keep the five hundred."

"Carl hates asians," I said. "I'm not doing it."

Then Ed took my hand and put the money in it. "Just go and do it, Jasmin. When you come back you'll get what you need."

Gosh, what did Ed think I was? I had seen Carl looking at me the night before. He looked like he would like to hurt me really badly. But I knew a bit about Ed now as well. I knew Ed would force me to go over there one way or another.

"Ok, I'll do it," I said. I picked up the money and put it in my jeans pocket. "Let me get dressed."

Ed seemed pleased that I had agreed to do what he wanted. I even saw that his cock was pushing his gown out more. He was getting off on the thought of me with Carl. Ed really was a sicko. But what did that make me, being such a slut for his cock? I still wanted his cock that's for sure. But no way did I want to go over to Carl's place. Ed told me where I could find his hairbrush and he went downstairs while I dressed.

When I was dressed and had brushed my hair into reasonable order I picked up the blank address book from where Ed had tossed it before. I took one of Ed's pens from his dresser, stuffed the photos and negative bag in my pocket and hurried downstairs with the book and pen shoved in the front of my jeans. I kept my hands in front so Ed wouldn't notice the little bulge behind my zipper.

"Damn, lass," exclaimed Ed as he watched me from the front door. "You look so sultry dressed in anything. Maybe you shouldn't take two or three hours."

I saw my sneakers and bag on the floor at the front door. I checked that my dress and heels was inside the bag. Ed hadn't taken them and he surely wouldn't want any of my college books. Everything seemed to be there. Only later would I find that Rick had found and written in the front of you, you dirty book and then replaced you back in my bag.

"I think I'll be about three hours, Ed. I think I need $500 for a nice new dress that I saw the other day." Actually I was thinking that $500 would be very handy to buy a wedding dress.

Ed laughed. As I was going out the front door, Ed was headed upstairs, probably for a late breakfast.

I walked around in front of the garage doors so Ed couldn't see me from inside. Then I scrawled a note inside the address book, folded $200 and poked it all under the garage doors. Then as fast as I could I ran down the street headed for the bus stop my brother and I had used before.

For my wedding dress $300 would have to be bonus enough.

Ed thought he could use me in his sicko games. No way! He can't. Well not all of them anyway. I don't know if I'll let him have me again.

But when I was on the bus going to the train station I saw a middle aged guy watching me. I wondered if he had a cock or a dick. When I felt the blush colouring my face I averted my gaze and kept looking out the window until I was at the train station.

Yes, filthy book I am thinking about Ed now. When I close my eyes and remember him inside me I find myself biting my lip.

On the train back I was just thinking about my friend Linda. How had Ed gotten her involved? Did she hate me because of Craig? But I had to write all this after Damien phoned. Now I can phone Linda and find out what happened with her, Craig and Ed…

Ha, horrible book. Fooled you! Carl didn't have me...

(Author Note: If you are wondering, I have heavily modified the language used in this part of Jasmin's guilt diary. At eighteen Jasmin never wrote as colourfully as this. The incidents happened, have no doubt, but she wrote much more matter of fact than the language I have used.)