Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed stood up, pulling me to my feet also. He left me leaning back on the dresser while he went to the side of his bed and sat down. My eyes were riveted to his dick. It was not hanging anymore but sticking straight out, and even bigger than what I felt in the car. I couldn't help comparing it to Damien. It looked similar, just was bigger.

Ed's cock is not only the longest I have ever seen but it is thick and veiny as well. It couldn't fit in me, no way. But I stepped over in front of Ed anyway.

I reached for it as I remembered my resolution about being in bed with a man. But I determined that I could stay on the bed and wouldn't have to marry Ed. If I didn't get under the sheets it would be ok.

Ed's cock lifted a bit higher as I touched it. It looked so hard but still felt soft as I touched it.

Ed watched my hands starting to wank him. I couldn't get one hand around him. There really was no way he would fit in me. I found that the head of his cock is the softest part, nice and spongy.

"Suck it, Jasmin," he said. As I sank to my knees I was wondering how I could do that. His cock was up too high. I had to stand and bend over.

Ed moved back on the bed. "Come up here, slut. It'll be easier for you to blow me up here."

I looked up at the mirror ceiling. Ed was lying back now, watching me in the mirror. I suppose he was going to love watching in the mirror. But my gaze quickly went back to Ed's cock.

How much blood must be in it I wondered. I nearly laughed wondering if it made him light headed. It's funny the things you think of to distract yourself. But it worked. I didn't want Ed to fuck me anymore. Some of the excitement had left me.

Ed beckoned me to him. I was still standing next to the bed. "Come on," he said. "You know you want to get my cock in that sweet mouth of yours."

I did as he asked and climbed on the bed. Ed watched my face as I crawled over to him. It was a really big bed, must have been bigger than king size I think now. I realised he was watching my face because he couldn't see my breasts. I still had the pullover on. Damien was always looking quickly between my breasts and face when I was naked, his excitement at watching me also made me hotter.

With Ed, the look was hungry, like he wanted to eat me alive. I guess that a few minutes ago he had made a good effort to do so. I could feel myself blushing then.

Grasping Ed's cock in my hands I lowered my head down. My mouth opens pretty wide and I was able to take him in. I didn't lick Ed, I just wanted him to cum before I couldn't resist trying to get him inside me. I figured the sooner he was in my mouth the sooner I could get him to cum. I wanted something in my pussy but his cock was just too big. His fingers and tongue would have to do.

Ed put his hands on my head and urged me down on his cock. My mouth was quickly full of him and I saw that there was no way I could take all of him. Ed let me up before I gagged.

I wanted to swallow him down. I pressed my mouth back over him and sucked him in. But I couldn't get him in my throat. I tasted some precum from his head. Ed was bitter, not like Damien at all. I suppose he should be bitter. I should not like sucking Ed's cock. The bitterness just helps to make me feel cheaper, more like a slut. The problem is the cheaper I feel, the more slutty I have found myself feeling. The more slutty I feel the hotter I am and …

I turned around on the bed so I could get a better angle trying to swallow Ed. My body was next to him then. I moaned gratefully as Ed's fingers pushed inside me.

Before I took Ed's cock back in my mouth I licked all around his head. I was getting as much saliva as I could on him. I needed him to cum. No way could I take this cock in my pussy. It would tear me in half.

Ed's fingers were working me up. As I crouched at his side I moved my legs further apart to make it easier for him.

"Oh, what are you doing to me? Ohhh..." I was so hot. As I took him back in my mouth I was thinking I really needed a dick inside me.

Sucking on Ed's cock I knew if he didn't cum soon I was going to try and get him in me. The better angle helped. Ed's cock slid down my throat. But then he was lodged there. My lips were still a ways off his belly. There was some of his cock I couldn't take in my mouth.

I moved my mouth up and down on him. I heard Ed grown. At last, that was a good sign. Oh, but then he pushed another couple of fingers in me. I came, I couldn't help it.

As I was cumming my mouth slipped off Ed. I was choking and cumming too much to continue. Ed must have had four fingers in me. No wonder I felt so stretched. I could feel fingers inside me rubbing against the front of my pussy.

Safely removed from his cock I fell flat on the bed, only my slowly collapsing knees held my pussy up. Ed had not relented, his fingers were still rubbing inside me.

As another wave of pleasure caused me to moan again, Ed pushed his hand firmer into me. I felt his hand actually sliding into me. How could that be? I squealed and groaned but even then I was more in pleasure than pain. I felt him in me up to his thumb which was then rubbing all over my clitoris. My knees were flat on the bed by that time. I had no strength remaining to stay in any way upright. Ed was getting the moans continuously out of me.

"Come on Jasmin. Get my cock in your slutty cunt."

But I could only keep moaning and shuddering as his fingers and thumb kept working me over. I think Ed tried to force his thumb inside me then.

That was what finally motivated me to turn around. No way did I want him to put his whole hand in me. Ed tried to keep me there with his other hand. But he slid off my leg. I hadn't known until then how hot and sweaty and therefore slippery, that I was.

Turned around the other way again I still had Ed's massive erection right at my face. My pussy was on fire. I just so needed a dick in me that I had to try.

"That's my slut," Ed smirked as I straddled his thighs.

I thought I was done blushing. But his words caused another flush to go up my body. Ed was stroking my legs. Apart from my legs and pussy and an exploring kiss earlier on, Ed had left the rest of my body alone. "Why haven't you touched my tits?" I asked him.

Ed kept running his hands up and down my thighs. "When you want me to touch your little titties, you'll show them to me, Jasmin," he replied. "For now, fuck yourself on my cock."

How could he insult me and turn me on at the same time. It was all so confusing for me. I didn't want Ed to feel my breasts. I didn't want him to fuck me either but that is exactly what I was helping him to do.

I raised myself up on my knees and moved up over Ed's crotch. I wasn't high enough. His cock was too long for me to get over it. I had to crouch over him but the bed was too soft and I fell forward onto my knees again. Ed caught me and held me steady. My hair was hanging down over his face and chest. It made the hair on his chest seem even darker and the leer on his face seemed filthier.

I reached behind me to Ed's cock. I rubbed his head through my pussy lips and he felt so big. I felt so sluttish doing that that I had a small cum. I felt him against my opening and pushed a little. He was big. I was afraid but too heated to think about anything but feeling that cock inside me.

"Go on Jasmin," he urged me. "Back your slut cunt onto me. My cock is not as wide as my hand and that was just about in you just now."

"Bastard," I retorted. "You hurt me before. No way are you going inside me now." I moved to lift my leg off of Ed. His hands stopped me, holding my thighs. Ed pushed me a little and I felt his cock at my opening again. He pushed me a little further then and I felt his cock head lodge in my opening, spreading me.

Hearing my moan, Ed relaxed the pressure on my thighs. I could feel his cock twitching and that was driving me mad but he was neither pushing me onto him, nor was he lifting his hips to impale me.

I realised my eyes were shut. I opened them and saw Ed was watching me, waiting for me to fuck myself on him.

My breathing was deeper. Ed knew he had one and he smiled at me even before I moved.

"What have you done to me?" I asked him even knowing he would not answer. "Oh God," I groaned as I pushed back and his cock entered me. His cock was stretching me. The feeling was indescribable. I think if he had not have pushed his hand in me up to his thumb I wouldn't have been able to do it. Ed's cock was huge but not as wide as his hand, that's for sure.

I felt his length sliding into me. I thought Damien filled me completely but Ed filled me utterly.

Even before I felt Ed's cock hit my limit I was cumming hard. My pussy was convulsing all along his cock. The feelings Ed had let loose in me had me collapsing all over again. I couldn't help falling flat on him, my face next to Ed's face.

Ed groaned with me and he said, "Your cunt is so tight, Jasmin. Move down a bit more, control your fucking."

I did as he suggested. Oh, it felt sooo good. Never have I had such pleasure as when Ed is in me. I don't love him. Actually I think I hate him. But I love his cock and what it does to me.

I started moving on Ed's cock then, up and down along the length that he had in me. And I lost all control. I was moaning and squealing like a crazy woman. I think I nearly blinded Ed by whipping my hair around in his face as I tossed my head back and forth in ecstasy. Ed's cock was touching places in my pussy that sent wave after wave of pleasure rolling around in side me. And there was no release. The orgasm I was having just kept building and building. I was grinding myself down on Ed until the pain inside me from his cock against my cervix was too great to stand. Then I twisted my hips around on him like a spastic thing, shoving myself side to side on him.

Eventually I was moving so violently that I came off of him. I fell beside Ed and kept shuddering and shaking, my lungs gasping for air to fuel the moans that kept coming from me. I knew then why Ed had said before that after he gave me the photos he expected I would remain until the following afternoon. The way I felt then, full of lust, was that Ed owned me. I would do anything to keep him fucking me with that magnificent cock of his.

I was on my side shaking I think when Ed pushed me onto my back on his bed. My hair was across my face then and I couldn't see very clearly. I felt Ed moving on the bed though. Before he had remained quite still, letting me plunge up and down as far as I could on his glorious cock.

"Such a talented slut with the tightest cunt ever," Ed breathed. "You fucked yourself royally Jasmin. That was awesome. Would you like more of me in you now?" He was rubbing my legs, his hands slick in my sweat and, where he touched me on the inside of my thighs, slick with my juices. Then he swept the hair from my face. In the mirror above I could see my hair fanned out on the bed around me. It looked so hot and still I had the pullover on.

In answer to Ed's question I spread my legs, lifting one of them around him so he knelt right at my cunt. Yes I started thinking of my pussy as a cunt then. According to Ed, sluts have cunts and I surely felt sluttish. I wanted more of his cock for sure. No way did I ever want his cock out of my cunt.

Ed started pushing slowly back inside me. I gasped as he did so, feeling every part of his veiny cock as it slid back in me. "Oh, Ed," I moaned. "Fuck me and fuck me." I grabbed my pullover as I groaned to him and pulled it over my head. My black bra undid at the back but I had no coordination left to reach behind and undo it. The feeling of Ed's cock inside me just drives me nuts. So to give Ed all of me all I could do was pull my bra down under my tits and the straps off my shoulders.

"I'm all yours Ed. Suck my nipples if you want. Ahhh, twist them, bite me if you want. Just keep fucking me…"

In the mirror above I don't think I had ever seen my nipples as hard as they were then. Seeing all of me naked now, Ed was unable to keep his hands from my tits any longer.

"What lovely little titties you have Jasmin. And your nipples..." Now his hands did grasp my nipples and twist them. I gasped with this new pain. But the pleasure of his cock outweighed that pain. I just twisted my hands in the bed sheets and pulled on them. "Your nipples are awesome."

Ed lowered his head to my tits. Before his mouth closed over my right nipple he said, "These little titties and these nipples belong to me, Jasmin." Then he was sucking hard on my flesh. I winced and urged Ed to back off a bit. But he only sucked harder.

My hands clenched in the bed sheets. My feet also dug into the bed as I let Ed do what he wanted to me. I thought he was going to suck my nipple right off my body. When his mouth pulled off me my right nipple looked red and raw and much longer than my other nipple which was nevertheless also hard with my need.

Ed licked my left nipple and I thought he was going to treat it the same. But he gave it a stinging flick with his finger, otherwise left it and returned to my right nipple. I watched as Ed's tongue swirled around my aching, tortured bud. Then his mouth sucked my nipple back in. He was every bit as rough as he had been before.

I never knew pain and pleasure like that. I couldn't hold onto the bed sheets any long and let my arms clench around his torso. I think my nails must have clawed Ed's back then. At least there were marks on him later. When he finally released my nipple I could only gasp and lie there quiescent.

"Yes," I surrendered my body to him. "I'm yours."

Ed bit me then. The pain was excruciating and I squealed! Boy did I squeal. As I writhed under him I saw it in the mirror above. Even through the pain it looked and felt so erotic that I was cumming again. Ed was moving inside me and his hands moved down from my shoulders to grip my hips.

The pleasure was so great I couldn't help my body shuddering under him. I could see a triumphant smirking expression on Ed's face as he moved side to side inside me, holding me still so I could feel him all the better. Seeing the total disregard that he held me in made me feel dirty and worthless. I'm shamed to say that just made me cum harder.

I remember that again and again I encouraged him, "Yes! Keep fucking me. Don't stop!"

Then I felt raw pain as Ed thrust harder inside me. Feeling the tenseness of my body under his hands and seeing the grimace on my face caused him to stop. Ed held me still under him however, so I couldn't try and back off out from under him.

I looked down between our bodies. More of Ed was inside me. I never imagined I would see such a thing as the hard shaft of the big cock joining my body to his.

"You can't take it, Jasmin," he taunted me. "You're little cunt is not good enough for my cock."

"Ahhh, I can. I can take your cock, just-"

Ed shoved inside me then before I finished speaking. The agony was so intense this time that I couldn't scream for a moment. I felt stunned. When I had a lungful of air though I certainly made up for that silent pain. My legs struck out straight from his sides and were shaking for ages. Ed paused again inside me, waiting for me to stop moaning. I tried to push out from under him but he wouldn't let me.

I looked between us again and Ed still wasn't all inside me. "Ed. Wait please," I gasped. "I want all of you in me. I do want to do it. Just go slower, please. Ok?"

He nodded. There was an odd look on Ed's face then. Thinking about it now I would say he looked interested but he only clued me in later.

"Your cunt is so tight, Jasmin. Makes it hard to wait. But ok, you think you can take all of my cock, we'll go slow." Ed's hands left my hips and returned to my breasts. He started playing with my nipples. That combined with the monster nudging slowly back and forth inside me kept me continually on the edge of orgasm.

Good as his word now, Ed just kept up playing with my body, keeping the pleasure rolling through me. The cruel smirk never left his face as he watched my body, occasionally locking eye contact with me. That look on his face just made me so much hotter. Something must surely be wrong with me to think like that. Maybe it was just lust. Maybe Ed was giving me so much pleasure that I would do anything, no matter what he thought about me, no matter how he treated me. But he is probably right with what he says about me.

I must be a slut.

Damien would never forgive me. If he ever found out that within two hours of me agreeing to marry him that I was having sex with someone else he would never speak to me again.

Ed could see that I wanted all of him in me. There was maybe two inches of him still outside me. Every now and then he pushed firmly inside me. There was no pain then, it was limited to a continual discomfit.

I tried to control my breathing and accept more of Ed's cock in me. I couldn't let him do it though. When Ed pushed too much the discomfit became pain.

"It hurts too much."

"Just a little more, Jasmin." Ed took a hand from my breast. He pulled out of me slightly and took my left nipple into his mouth. My nipples are so sensitive. This time Ed did not suck so hard. He used his tongue more and his fingers started playing with my clit.

Soon I was writhing about again. Ed found it hard to keep inside me and had to use both of his hands to hold my hips.

When I was cumming again he released my nipple and slid back inside me. The feel of his cock as it presses through my cunt lips is sooo nice. I was still cumming when his cock was back inside as far as he had been. The discomfit returned but through the pleasure Ed was able to press forward.

I felt a blissful pain when at the last his pelvis was finally pressed against mine. From the mirror above I could see the cheeks of Ed's arse clenching as he pushed inside me. Each push brought me both pleasure and pain. He was so far inside me that his big cock must have rearranged my internal organs. I wondered if Ed could kill me by fucking me. Just the thought of it as I watched his arse clenching with the need to shove him further and further inside had me cumming as much as the feel of him so far in me did. As I was cumming again I looked between us. We were joined completely.

I lifted my hips in time with his pushes. Ed was looking down on me with a mixture of lust and disdain. "What a great cunt you have. Ahh," he grunted as he pushed back and forth in me. "Only one other slut has ever taken me all the way."

Ed was breathing hard then. I knew that usually meant a man would be cumming soon.

The situation and seeing him moving on me was too much. I grinded my cunt against Ed to try and get him to cum in me, to cum with me. But he held out longer than me.

I was cumming beneath him, writhing around like a spastic, biting my lip; my eyes rolled back I think before Ed started to cum. Ed kept driving around and side-to-side mostly with the occasional shove into me as I rode out my orgasm.

He pulled halfway back then and lunged forward into me. Whatever he had done inside me before to make room enough for his cock seemed to accommodate him more easily now. I felt some discomfit as he drove back into me but the pleasure was far greater.

He did that again and again, pulling most of the way out of me and then lunging back up me. I was just having one continuous orgasm.

I thought Ed looked away momentarily and then his hand clamped over my mouth to keep me quiet. I did my best then to stay quiet for him but it was hard. His cock owns me it feels sooo good.

I didn't think his wonderful thrusting inside me was ever going to end. But Ed's breathing all of a sudden became ragged. I tried folding my legs behind his back and holding him as far inside me as I could. Feeling his sperm shoot that far inside me would surely be wonderful.