All Comments on 'Jason's Costume'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This Could Have Been Great

Your story could have been great. It had all the ingredients...cross-dressing younger boy, experienced older man. But while the storyline was very erotic, you let down your readers by not providing the details. All the little things that make an erotic story so compelling were missing -- detailed descriptions -- how you felt as you were sucking this young man's cock, what his cock looked like, how his body smelled and tasted, how Jason looked and acted after his dual orgasms. These all would have added so much to what could have been one of the hottest stories of the year. Keep at it. And next time, remember the devil's (hehehe) is in the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uncle Jon

My uncle stayed at my place on a visit from the U.S.I know he is gay,no problem,my wife went shopping,he went down to the beach.He is 51,i am 29,i was standing at the mirror,in my wifes nylon panties,he walked in,straight past my door,i heard him say hey,he came in,well Ray,very nice,does Liz know,no way,well she doesnt have to,and he pulled his trunks down,his cock swaying,i dont,now,now come on,she doesnt know yet,his hand on my head,guiding his cock to my mouth,it was about as big as mine,i opened,it went in,thats it Ray,oh yes as he rocked back and forward,he tasted salty,he was getting harder,Ray,thats it and for the first time in my life i tasted semen as it jetted into me.He pulled back,then sat,i got out of the panties,he stood,nice bum by the way.When he left i noticed my cock was semi hard.Anyway,the next day,we all went swimming and Monday,my wife went to work,he went to the beach,his plane left that night,i stayed home,i put on my wifes nylon pantyhose.My cock stood straight out,i heard the door,i wanted him to see me,he walked straight in,smiled,got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth,it was warm,after about 5 pushes,i shot into his mouth, intense,i kept cumming,then,i had to lay down,i was weak at the knees,he went away,then came back,he pulled my pantyhose down,straddled me,i could see his hard cock,then his oily finger found my hole,i looked at him,dont worry i will go easy,then he lifted my legs,looked at me,relax and eased forward,it wouldnt go in,relax,i did and the head of his cock entered my virgin arse,aagh,he stopped,then pushed,aagh,stopped,pulled back a bit then pushed and did this until he was all the way in.It felt uncomfortable,not that painful,but he said ooh,so tight,as he slowly fucked me.After awhile he pulled out,roll over,on your knees,i did and he eased back into me,he felt bigger as he fucked me.My cock went semi hard,leaking into the front of my pantyhose.Then he went faster,i got hard,leaking little streams of cumm,until i felt him swell and i felt warmth in my arse as he shot his semen into me.He stayed in for awhile,then pulled out,i pulled up my pantyhose.He told me to wear them to the airport.I did under my jeans,then he told me to take them off and gove them to him as a memento.I did.I havent seen him again but i wear and regularly get my arse fucked,i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Kik me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
good but could've been fantastic

Agree with the comment of 7/10/08. This writing was set up to yield a fantastic long-lasting buildup and climax, but it fails to give readers the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous