Jayne Mansfield's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"Alright, Miss Jayne; I'll do it. Spread your legs wider." Melba scuffed off her shoes, but otherwise remained fully dressed, and got on the bed between her mistress's beautiful legs. Gingerly, staying as far away as she could, she reached out and rubbed the end of the toy in the wetness that was oozing from the pussy that she was about to pleasure.

Jayne reached between her legs to spread her pussy lips, and nestled her head into her pillow, prepared to enjoy a semblance of the fucking she had been missing. She felt the tip of the dildo being rubbed against the wetness there, and even that sensation sent thrills swirling through her body. It felt even better when the slippery head of the toy began easing between the lips she was holding open. Jayne closed her eyes and breathed in deeply through her teeth.

Abruptly, there was the familiar, vacant feeling of nothing in her pussy. Even though she knew Melba was fully clad in a long dress, and had been avoiding contact with her mistress, Jayne felt bare legs between her thighs. When she opened her eyes, what she saw was the familiar, hated bald head, and she once again heard the horrid noises that the fat man was making. She closed her eyes again, not wanting to ever again look at Anton LaVey.

She did have sense enough to know what to do. "That's good, Melba. That's enough. I'll take care of it the rest of the way."

When she opened her eyes again, there was Melba, still on the bed, but not leaning forward anymore. The sight was a pleasant one, since it was not LaVey, but even more pleasant was what she felt in her pussy. When Melba backed away, she let go of the dildo and left it partly inside her mistress, and Jayne felt pleasure throbbing out from where it was filling her.

"Thank you, Melba. That's okay; I'll be alright now." Puzzled at Miss Jayne's odd behavior, but recognizing her dismissal, the maid, left the room.

With the dildo well placed in her pussy, Jayne reached down between her legs and gripped the haft in one hand. The fingers of the other hand held her clit. Unaccustomed to what she was about to do, but willing to learn by experimentation, she slowly pushed the toy the rest of the way into her pussy. It felt good, not as good as the real thing, but as close as she was going to get. The best thing about her using the dildo was the lack of a hairless dome and the revolting sounds of grunting and wheezing.

Lying flat on her back was a bit uncomfortable so, leaving the dildo inside herself, Jayne piled pillows behind her back, allowing her to sit up and more easily move the toy in and out of her pussy. Fingers directly on her clit were a bit too rough, so she squeezed folds of her lips onto either side and held them loosely between her thumb and fingers. With everything finally right, Jayne began masturbating for the first time in her life, holding the dildo's handle and slowly drawing the toy most of the way out.

She knew she preferred a long, slow fuck, so she slowly plunged it back into her pussy, feeling it spread the opening and stretch her love channel. It was the first time she had felt anything like it there for a long time, and she relished the sensation, leaving it inside her pussy while intense waves of pleasure throbbed out from its presence. Still moving slowly, she pulled it most of the way out and drove it back in again. This stroke felt even better than the first one had.

The third and fourth and fifth felt even better. Jayne developed a rhythm, stroking her clit while simultaneously thrusting in the dildo. She moaned in pleasure from what the toy was doing, and her body thrashed around on the bed as she totally gave herself over to the joy of the moment. Needing an increase in speed, she started fucking herself faster. Reflexively, her pussy fucked back to meet the thrusts of the toy.

"Uh! Uh!" Jayne whimpered, feeling her climax growing closer. Her pleasuring hands moved even faster.

When she started cumming, her thighs clamped down on her hands, and she didn't stop or even slow down. Her own body movements made the hand holding the dildo move erratically, so the toy massaged the sweetest of the many sweet spots in her pussy. She churned up the bed with her movements but continued driving the dildo in and out and stroking her clit until all her muscles spasmed and her back arched, as she climaxed.

After her orgasm, Jayne lay happy and relaxed and satisfied. Her mind was active, however, and she was already formulating new sexual policies that she would follow in the foreseeable future. Any man, or even any woman, who wanted to fuck her would first have to eat her pussy and bring her to an orgasm that way.

When she put this rule into effect, there were no objections. Nobody in his or her right mind who wanted sex with Jayne Mansfield would refuse to eat her delectable pussy and, if anybody ever did refuse, it was not somebody who would interest her anyhow. After the genuine orgasm from someone's mouth, she would simulate another when the other person was fucking her ass or pussy, and keep her eyes closed to avoid the sight of Anton LaVey's repulsive bare head. She would just have to learn to tolerate the disgusting noises she would be hearing, and the touch of his body or hands. When there was a cock in her mouth, even though she would not be able to sense it, she would see how big it was before engulfing it, and do the same things with her tongue and lips as she had always done. The man would feel what she was doing, and would ejaculate into her mouth after she had sucked him off.

Her plan worked reasonably well. She enjoyed many climaxes from being eaten out, and remained a fixture at Hollywood sex parties. On those times, when she was alone and needed something inside her body, the joke-gift dildo was called on, as was another toy that she acquired for pleasuring her ass. The first time she sucked a man off, Jayne was very pleasantly surprised to discover that, after the man removed his cock from her mouth, she was able to relish the taste and texture of the cum that he had deposited there. Although she would still remain under Anton LaVey's curse, if that's what it was, she had beaten him, Jayne believed. The spell had been nullified, almost completely, because she would be able to enjoy almost as much sexual pleasure as she had done before. .

She was only part right. Unfortunately for her, and for everybody who enjoys the presence of beautiful women in the world, Jayne had forgotten about the second part of the curse that had been laid on her by Anton LaVey.

News Bulletin Dated 6-29-67

New Orleans, LA

Movie star Jayne Mansfield, 34, died early this morning, along with two male companions, when an automobile in which she was a passenger smashed into the back of a slow-moving semi tractor- trailer. Three of her children, all of whom were sleeping in the back seat, survived the collision. According to the official police report, Miss Mansfield's skull was crushed, and the top of her head was almost severed from the lower part, making her face almost unrecognizable.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it more than poor Jayne did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers