All Comments on 'Jen and Mike Ch. 14'

by maedhros21

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

nice installment - little dicked mikes humiliation was my favorite part. i liked the inclusion of the toe sucking too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No longer Jen an Mike.

Any subsequent chapters should be titled "The Jenny and Jesse Show" and taken on the road. Mike is an afterthought for both of them and "Jen" effectively no longer exists as she has been completely subjugated by "Jenny". No matter how you slice it, you've completely left the rails as far as the original characters are concerned and flipped the script. This is no longer an homage to Xleglover's characters, it's a nightmarish caricature. Get to the final point and get to it quickly. Destroy Mike, kill him off and leave the two selfish, self-centered bitches bereft emotionally, spiritually and financially with Mike's post-mortem revenge. Contrary to your previous claims... Jen may love Mike, but Jenny actually doesn't give ounce of a damn for him anymore. Her own words, She's no longer IN LOVE with him. You're a dense moron if you think that "she loves him but is no longer in love with him" is enough. It isn't, and when Mike finally realizes this, that will be when all the real fireworks and destruction happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The death of another

How is it possible for there to be so many men hating writers on this web site? Cuckold stories have basically killed the Loving Wife category. Now you are using the same crap to bring on the death of another. Respect for men is constantly being stumped on by you bad, wimpy and mindless writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think Mike may end up having a mental breakdown

For Mike he may end up cracking. This past has hurt Mike beyond the norm. He is now crying and he can't do much about it. You have said before that in the end it will work out for all 3, But how can it if Mike is on the verge of a mental breakdown? Jen and Jesse have each other and now Jen is going to visit Scott and Allie then have Mike come along for not only Scott's and Allie's anniversary but also Jesse's 19th Birthday that is just going to scream "all hell will break loose". Tell me maedhros21 how can this story end with all 3 getting what they want. What are you going to do to convince us the readers of this story that this will all work out?

maedhros21maedhros21over 9 years agoAuthor
Trust........or dont

Without giving anything away just like other addictions the addict has to hit rock bottom before recovering. Mike hasn't hit it yet his bottom will be brutal but he will be left with a clear view afterwards.

I hope you keep reading because there is still quite a bit to happen including other character's not yet seen here. We are in the middle of the journey and it's a bumpy road ahead for mike but whether it's reflective of how I have treated him so far I am a bi mike sympathizer. He will emerge a better person after his trials

For all the haters.....I am sorry you don't like but there's nothing I could or would do to please you. This is a story that uses two established characters in a way that you might not appreciate. It is also however an incest story first so that is the main focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And so it goes on

All you've done here is flagellate Mike even more; Christ you must hate men! The only way for this to end well for Mike is for him to back a truck over that lying, fuck-slut Jenny and listen to her screams as she's crushed to death, then shove his fist up his vindictive little bitch of a daughter's ass like a glove puppet then kick her off an overpass. This story is so far-fetched, man-hating and just fucked-up that now all you've exposed is your basic need to punish someone, anyone; what's the matter, daddy fucked mommy instead of you, so this is how you pay him back?

KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
love this story

i love this story!! more mike humiliation-- cant wait for him to be worshiping jesse and jen while scott fucks them lol this is such a fun alternate xleg universe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Terrible

I couldn't even get past the phone call they had in the beginning. What a pathetic joke this has become. Why do you still bother writing this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lies?!?!?

You write that Jenny doesn't lie to the ones that she loves, but she repeatedly lies to Mike! She lies by not telling him that he is just a money train, that is the only reason he is still around. Jen, "Jenny", has no respect for him she lies about her feelings for him, she lies that she enjoys or even like sleeping with him and the cuckoo na,es she calls him aren't out of love they are competent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How can I be sure your doing whats right for all 3?

You say that once Mike hit's rock bottom he will come out a better man, that just ain't gonna work. Once someone hits rock bottom that's it for that person, there isn't a way to say "oh sure he will come out a better man". You say there are other characters yet to be named but I know you plan to include Scott, Allie and Cheryl but something tells me you will throw Cheryl's mother and the guy named Jack as well to further crush mike and you telling readers that Mike will come out a better man. The simple answer would be for Mike to just up and leave forever leaving a note saying "I'm done with the game and you and Jesse can do whatever pleases you", but you won't go there instead your basically attempting to setup what I would call the death of Mike and the destruction of everything around him and everyone else. Now I may be wrong but after 14 chapters how does one believe the statement once mike hits rock bottom he will come out a better man. Please explain in the next chapter. One other person commented that Jen does not lies to the ones she loves but Mike is the only person that is being honest in this story. So how is it fair for Mike to be telling the truth but Jen is allowed to lie repeatedly in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Can you please give equal story time to the cuckolding? Would love to see more of Jen and Jesse playing the Game with Mike. Also, hope Scott and Allie put up an intense scene for Mike at Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
look at your scores

you can see that people do not want to see shit like this and yet you keep writing it. you have already betrayed the characters from how they acted in xleg's original series. you continue to dig yourself deeper into a hole and you will not be able to climb out of it.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
I really think you know what you are doing with this story

First of all I am sure that this is the correct evolution of jen. she has been nothing more than a self centered addict who uses Mike for co dependecy. Now that jesse is involved in the slutdom of her mom/lover/co-slut/ in an incestous charade It only stands to reason that more unsavory players will be involved in this debacle. I look forward to mike hitting rock bottom. Rock bottom will be his foundation and thats something he can build on.

Whatever his happiness is or revolves around in his rebound it will only strengthen his resolve to move forward to a real future with real feelings I hope.

This is jens story she is the train wreck. All by herself. She and she alone holds the keys. I believe that some real revelation will free Mike whether it is misplaced paternity , or complete alienation of affection or any other deep dark humiliation that is heaped upon Mike. he will survive if you say so.

I cant wait to hear and read about how he processes this whole trip. Its his to process. The highs and lows he experiences make for a really good read The sex is at this point so repetitive that it is boring. Only the psychological aspects of Mikes journey makes reading this story worthwhile. Any and all stories involving jen and mike have the same scenarios: the rush is waiting for a different ending.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EX-CE-LLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT story!!!

Congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous