Jenna Makes Her Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish, by this time, had moved back around to her bed and watched us carefully. I noticed that her legs were spread, her hand was buried into her shorts, and her fingers appeared to be moving rapidly over her private areas.

Jenna pulled herself away from me and bent her knees so that she was sitting on my thighs. Her face glowing, she reached down and grabbed my dick, pumping it several times. I twitched and groaned and shook my head, but no words came out. Gazing dreamily into my eyes, she shifted up and forward so that she was poised directly over me. "I really hope you're not too mad about all this, Andy," she said sweetly as she impaled herself on my steaming rod. I gasped as her warmth enveloped me.

Jenna pushed down, twisting and rotating her hips, until my full length was submerged into her. She purred, eyes shut, as she started to slowly gyrate. I strained against the handcuffs, lifting my hips as best I could. Jenna opened her eyes, her hips still rotating subtly, her cunt well lubricated, and warned, "Okay, Andy. Are you ready for a ride?"

I looked at her, unable to speak. She tightened her grip on my shoulders, and started to bounce madly on top of me, exercising all her youthful energy. She relentlessly pounded up and down, sweat forming on her neck, breasts, and legs, as she continued her jackhammer action.

Trish was feverishly masturbating on the bed as she enjoyed the scene playing out right in front of her.

I couldn't hold it much longer. Jenna continued fucking me at a wild pace. I grunted and groaned uncontrollably. My dick was pistoning inside her as she raised and dropped her body with incredible speed and power. "Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh…"

My orgasm welled up inside me and exploded across all my senses. "Aaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" I yelled, as spurt after spurt of hot liquid shot up inside her. She continued pounding me until she too screamed in orgasmic release, digging her fingernails into my shoulders and throwing her head back.

Trish came at the same time, lifting her hips off the bed, her fingers madly working her clitoris.

After we had all settled down, the girls released the handcuffs. Without talking, or even looking at them, I got dressed and left the room. The drive home seemed much longer than it actually was. What have I done?

As I walked into the house, Sarah greeted me and kissed me deeply on the lips. "Thanks for taking Jenna home, tonight, honey. I really wasn't in the mood. Was everything okay, though? You were gone a long time."

"Everything was fine. She just needed me to fix something in her dorm room," I sputtered. Then I went upstairs to shower before bed.

The End

12